Princess Luna or Princess Nightmare Moon.

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Princess Luna or Princess Nightmare Moon.

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:59 pm

So, you have a choice, to those who are bronies.

Would you rather have Princess Luna unbirth you and become your mother, or have Princess Nightmare Moon unbirth you and become your mother? Be aware, they are two separate beings in this situation.

Note: Dark side has cookies. Light side has Milkshakes.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Re: Princess Luna or Princess Nightmare Moon.

Postby Date Masamune » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:03 pm

I would have Princess Luna unbirth me and become my mother because she is strong and a powerful predator
Last edited by Date Masamune on Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:17 am

Luna. Luna is best princess and as such Luna would be best Princess mom. BUT, I have another character that's basically the alternate version of my current character who would be unbirthed by Nightmare Moon simply because he'd want a powerful, dark princess as his mother.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Maexam2 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:02 am

Wow. Luna or Moony. Now THAT is a though decision... Hmm... Well, if I have to choose, I waant to be unbirthed by Nightmare Moon! Sorry Luna. But Moony will always have my heart.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Speedyblupi » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:26 am

I have no interest in unbirth as a fetish, but having Luna or NM as my mother does sound pretty awesome. It depends what flavour the milkshakes are.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby JadeThePanda » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:35 am

Milkshakes that bring all the boys to the yard?
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby raivun » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:12 pm

I don't know who they are so ill let them decide.lol
raivun
Participator

Postby Minininja » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:00 am

This honestly gave me an idea for a story. OUTLINE A human in Ponyville is unbirthed by Nightmare Moon as a magic source. When she is turned back into Luna, she realises he's still in there and takes him out. They get to know each other and now he is unbirthed as a lover and turned into a male Alicorn inside her to be her mate once he is reborn.
Minininja
Participator

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:58 pm

Minininja wrote:This honestly gave me an idea for a story. OUTLINE A human in Ponyville is unbirthed by Nightmare Moon as a magic source. When she is turned back into Luna, she realises he's still in there and takes him out. They get to know each other and now he is unbirthed as a lover and turned into a male Alicorn inside her to be her mate once he is reborn.

But, doesn't that technically make him her son?
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Postby firelordzx5 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:52 pm

I had similar thing but with Celestia instead
new endo pony interactive here in Eka's! :D
http://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=421&page=1
firelordzx5
Participator

Return to Unbirth