Which Lioness?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Which Lioness?

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:40 pm

Okay, for a little teaser for all of you, I am working on a Lion King unbirth story.

Now with that out of the way, my question is, which lioness from the Lion King Movies 1 and 2 and the Lion King comics and stories that were not in the movies would want to unbirth you and/or become your mother?

Your options:
Sarabi
Sarafina
Nala
Kula (Dark Brown furred Lioness.)
Tama (Has a fur growth much like Vitani's... could be her mother or aunt.)
Kiara
Vitani
Zira
Random Pridelander lioness
Random Outlander Lioness

If there is a female name I missed you know of and you want that lioness, by all means, go ahead.

I'd personally pick Sarafina to unbirth me, because I would love to become Nala's little, if not twin brother.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Re: Which Lioness?

Postby Misasura » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:55 pm

Oooh, Tough choice... Nala is tough but fair, Kiara is adorably naive, and Vitani is just bad enough to be fun.

Huh... I think I just chose the three faces of Eve there. The Wife (Nala), the Seductress (Vitani), and the Child (Kiara).

Of the three, I think I'd go for Nala most.
'Carpe Denim' - Seize the pants.
Misasura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:58 pm

Misasura wrote:Oooh, Tough choice... Nala is tough but fair, Kiara is adorably naive, and Vitani is just bad enough to be fun.

Huh... I think I just chose the three faces of Eve there. The Wife (Nala), the Seductress (Vitani), and the Child (Kiara).

Of the three, I think I'd go for Nala most.

Well, you get to be Kiara's brother, and no, you wouldn't be Kion. Though because of the show, that means you have a brother and a sister. Looks like Kion's not the littlest anymore. lol. :lol:
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:19 pm

Sarafina I'm assuming is Nala's mother? I never learned her name. If I chose Serabi I'd be Simba's brother, if I chose Nala I'd be Kiara's step-brother, and if I chose Kiara, I'd be Kovu's kid and Simba's grandson. If I chose Sarafina, I'd be Nala's brother and Simba's step-brother. Vitani, as far as I know, doesn't have kids yet, Zira would be a no cause she's dead (canon from the movie), Kula and Tama I don't know so maybe those two. Besides them, the only other options are random pridelander or outlander lionesses. Hmmmm.... Hell, why not Kiara. She's tough but fair, and loving so she'd be the perfect mother.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:02 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:Sarafina I'm assuming is Nala's mother? I never learned her name. If I chose Serabi I'd be Simba's brother, if I chose Nala I'd be Kiara's step-brother, and if I chose Kiara, I'd be Kovu's kid and Simba's grandson. If I chose Sarafina, I'd be Nala's brother and Simba's step-brother. Vitani, as far as I know, doesn't have kids yet, Zira would be a no cause she's dead (canon from the movie), Kula and Tama I don't know so maybe those two. Besides them, the only other options are random pridelander or outlander lionesses. Hmmmm.... Hell, why not Kiara. She's tough but fair, and loving so she'd be the perfect mother.

Don't forget, if you're Kiara's cub, Kion's your uncle, and Vitani's your aunt.... sort of.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:10 pm

Tornadochaser1 wrote:
CrimsonFangX666 wrote:Sarafina I'm assuming is Nala's mother? I never learned her name. If I chose Serabi I'd be Simba's brother, if I chose Nala I'd be Kiara's step-brother, and if I chose Kiara, I'd be Kovu's kid and Simba's grandson. If I chose Sarafina, I'd be Nala's brother and Simba's step-brother. Vitani, as far as I know, doesn't have kids yet, Zira would be a no cause she's dead (canon from the movie), Kula and Tama I don't know so maybe those two. Besides them, the only other options are random pridelander or outlander lionesses. Hmmmm.... Hell, why not Kiara. She's tough but fair, and loving so she'd be the perfect mother.

Don't forget, if you're Kiara's cub, Kion's your uncle, and Vitani's your aunt.... sort of.

Fine by me. Though I haven't watched the show so I don't know who Kion is. I'm going based entirely off of the movies.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:14 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:
Tornadochaser1 wrote:

Fine by me. Though I haven't watched the show so I don't know who Kion is. I'm going based entirely off of the movies.

He's Kiara's little sister and leader of The Lion Guard. Apparently, it took place somewhere in the events of Lion King 2, since both are still cubs.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Postby raivun » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

Nala
raivun
Participator

Postby Hathias » Mon May 23, 2016 2:23 pm

I would have to be boring and go with Nala for a first pick. If not her, then her mother, which was... Sarafina, if I remember rightly. I thought she was kind of cute, for some reason.
If I were a dragon, I'd be a RainWing.

"We are NOT calling it magical death spit."
Hathias
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth