Dragonesses Await.

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Dragonesses Await.

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Fri May 13, 2016 11:42 pm

So you have a list of Dragonesses to choose from to have unbirth you to become their hatchling.... or not:
1. European/African Dragoness (Breaths fire, tall, 4 legs, powerful wings. Skin as tough as the strongest metal known to man.)
2. Chinese Dragoness (Breaths fire, elongated body, 4 short legs compared to the European/African Dragon, wings only glide for a short time.)
3. Marine Dragoness (Wings are use to propel it through water, sprays searing hot water instead of using fire, to boil anything within range, same body as the Chinese Dragon.)
4. Ice Dragoness (Of course, Breaths ice and fire, very much the same build as a European/African Dragon and lives farther north.)
5. Snake Dragoness (Spits venom able to paralyze any animal it's sprayed on, but does not breath fire. 4 Short legs, but a very long neck and tail, giving it the appearance of a giant serpent, should the rest of the body be hidden from view.)
6. Vampire Dragoness (Two legs, powerful wings, drinks the blood of it's victims for food instead of eating their flesh. Breaths toxic gas.)

So, which Dragoness will you choose?

I'd go for the being an Ice Dragoness' hatchling personally. To be able to use the cold to your advantage and be able to breath fire and ice is a must for me.
Last edited by Tornadochaser1 on Sun May 15, 2016 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Re: Dragonesses Await.

Postby ILoveDragons » Sat May 14, 2016 1:14 pm

I personally would love for a European Dragoness to unbirth me, I'd love to be her little hatching :)
ILoveDragons
New to the forum

Postby ShadowHawk » Sat May 14, 2016 8:33 pm

the ice dragoness, definitely, fire and ice, as well as impenetrable skin sounds like a done deal
I'm a whore for vore!

Reality exists how you perceive it to exist.
ShadowHawk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Firon » Sat May 14, 2016 10:08 pm

why not all of them and have a small harem of mothers?
Firon
---

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Sun May 15, 2016 2:01 am

Firon wrote:why not all of them and have a small harem of mothers?

But only one can be your birth mother. So which one will that be?
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Postby Firon » Sun May 15, 2016 7:41 am

Tornadochaser1 wrote:But only one can be your birth mother. So which one will that be?

don't see why we are limited to one...each can unbirth after the other

but if we have to choose then Ice....great for cooling during the summer and great for warmth during the winter

because a child has to live inside the mother forever afterall
Firon
---

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Sun May 15, 2016 12:38 pm

Firon wrote:
Tornadochaser1 wrote:But only one can be your birth mother. So which one will that be?

don't see why we are limited to one...each can unbirth after the other

but if we have to choose then Ice....great for cooling during the summer and great for warmth during the winter

because a child has to live inside the mother forever afterall

I.... I feel so confused right now.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Postby Goldenzero » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:03 am

Id say vampire dragon ^^ or ice dragon
Goldenzero
New to the forum

Postby justinrpg » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:57 pm

Dragonesses unbirthing humans are my favorite <3

European Dragon. I love unbirth from beast dragons. I want to be unbirthed by one just because it turns me on. I don't want to become a hatchling. I just want the same for all unbirth scenarios I am into, I must stay in her vagina until she says I can come out.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:13 pm

I'd go with either the African/Europian, the ice dragon, or the serpent one! I would hope for them to have the personality of Cartman's mother, where they would spoil me and just overall enjoy me no matter what. :]
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Location: At Freddy Fasbear's pizzeria, happily curled up in the womb of one of the 'animaltronics'

Postby meowpreykitty » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:21 pm

chinese dragon so me can be a cute kitty dragon rawr
meowpreykitty
New to the forum

Postby Jayezox » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:55 am

Being a toy to an ice dragoness. Controlled temperature is a plus, especially if it makes me squirm more which in turn pleases her more. It's a win-win right there.
Jayezox
---

Return to Unbirth