Do you enjoy stories from the unbirther's POV?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Do you enjoy stories from the unbirther's POV?

Postby MindiFlyth » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:17 pm

I enjoy stories both from the POV of the unbirthed person and the unbirther, but I get the feeling most unbirthing fans are just into the POV of the unbirthed. Do you think that's the case? Do you enjoy stories from the POV of the unbirther?

I presumably don't have to explain the appeal of the unbirthed POV to you folks. For me, the idea of being the one who is doing the unbirthing can be sexy in a sadistic way, a nurturing way, or even a bit of both. It's fun to think of somebody absolutely helpless like that inside of you, depending on you for survival, their little feet kicking and stretching the skin of your belly. It can be the ultimate form of domination, reducing somebody to a literal infant inside you, or it can be the ultimate nurturing, loving act. I like the idea of teasing them in there, but also the idea of singing them a soft lullaby and hugging them in my belly.

I'm working on a story about a woman who is cursed to become an unbirther and finds herself enjoying it. I'm hoping there are other people out there who enjoy the unbirther's POV! Most stories are about the POV of the unbirthed, and I'd like to see more that went the other way.
Read my sexy eBooks at http://www.Mindiflyth.blogspot.com. For animated TF gifs and more, visit my Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/mindiflyth.
MindiFlyth
Somewhat familiar

Re: Do you enjoy stories from the unbirther's POV?

Postby MPennanti » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:20 pm

I think it can be done well from both perspectives, though I agree a lot of stories take a prey-focused perspective. I think it's because you can go into more detail than the predator is generally aware of. Anything serial benefits from taking the predator's side though.

Overall though, you do you, OP! Write the kind of stories you want to see in the world. That's my strategy. :-D
MPennanti
New to the forum

Postby TheTastefulGentlman » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:33 pm

Personally I like stories which feature both perspectives, particularly if they start from the unbirthed's and then switch to the unbirther.
TheTastefulGentlman
Been posting for a bit

Postby ShadesofBlack » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:20 am

Oh my, yes! :gulp:
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby homelessman » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:47 pm

TheTastefulGentlman wrote:Personally I like stories which feature both perspectives, particularly if they start from the unbirthed's and then switch to the unbirther.

Pretty much the same here. I like when the story switches back and forth between them.
homelessman
New to the forum

Postby RoadPavement » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:21 pm

I always wanted to be unbirthed to an embryo state and get recycled by new mom. And later pop back out completely hers only to get rebirthed 15 or more times.
RoadPavement
Been posting for a bit

Postby Groblek » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:56 am

I quite enjoy both perspectives, as you may have guessed by my varied body of work. From a storytelling point of view, it tends to depend on what I'm trying to emphasize. The unbirther's POV is good for emphasizing a feeling of power and control, or of maternal care. And if I want to show the world reacting to the unbirth after it's happened, switching to a POV outside the womb is rather critical. :)
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Unbirth