Can anyone make a story based off this?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Can anyone make a story based off this?

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:49 pm

I saw this pic the other day and thought it would make a great part of an unbirth story. She is hidden by camo and everyone that enters the "tent" would be unbirthed, I guess it could also be used for anal vore as well.
Attachments
85047998.jpg
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Can anyone make a story based off this?

Postby paperairplaneclip » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:21 pm

Lol challenger approaching:

Tent vore? xD
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SonicV » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:31 pm

Are you proposing a commission?
SonicV
New to the forum

Postby bigbug96 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:37 pm

Ah, I love the Internet, always expecting artists and writers to work for free, because "My pleasure comes before your ability to eat!"

Unless you have the ability to cough up, don't expect people to do work for free.
bigbug96
New to the forum

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:34 pm

I love the internet where new people can assume anything. No where did I ask anyone to write special stories for just me for free. I mentioned I saw something that may be an inspiration for someone else. Nothing more nothing less.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gerhardfrank » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:17 pm

Well two reasons are probably that 1. It's hard to imagine people would actually enter a tent and not notice the slick walls and narrow interior ahead of time. 2. Hyper cunts that unbirth without an actual body to match them are just not that hot IMO

But it reminds me of a pokemon thing I wanted to do once. Who knows, if no-one does beforehand, I might get around to doingit. I don't post these on Eka though.

- guy catches/tames Snorlax specifically for this
- calls her Softent
- snorlax spends all the time sitting/lying around and eating
- colleagues shocked for reason below
- he just crawls into her whenever he likes and she doesn't give a fuck
- can't get out when you're all the way inside
- it works out because either he's careful not to let it close or colleagues always get him out when they need him
- gets drunk
- crawls inside
- nobody knows/cares and he's stuck for a week
Gerhardfrank
New to the forum

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:36 pm

R_U_Snacksize wrote:I love the internet where new people can assume anything. No where did I ask anyone to write special stories for just me for free. I mentioned I saw something that may be an inspiration for someone else. Nothing more nothing less.

Yea, I see where you're going, but perhaps the wording wasn't the best? It really looks like you are asking for someone to make a story for you: "Can anyone make a story..." that pretty much sounds like a request.
Anyways, it's all about that wording :P
If you had written like "Would this make for a good story?", much less confusing!
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gelus » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:00 pm

R_U_Snacksize wrote:I love the internet where new people can assume anything. No where did I ask anyone to write special stories for just me for free. I mentioned I saw something that may be an inspiration for someone else. Nothing more nothing less.

Your literal thread title is a request. If you didn't intend it to be one, maybe think about your wording before you hit send, it'll save you some time with the kneejerk 'how dare you' reactions to people making perfectly reasonable statements. Especially here, where people constantly ask content creators to create them, free custom-tailored content. Not accusing you of doing that, just informing you it happens literally constantly, in case you somehow managed to miss that (In which case, I'm sorry for having to be the one to break it to you, you must've been the luckiest person on the site to avoid all that crap)
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:55 am

Now that I am fully awake and not rushed I can see how someone could be mistaken, however asking if it was a request instead of accusations. At the time of original posting "would" made it sound like a request so I rushed the "could". I had meant it to be helpful for anyone that was suffering from writers' block as I have seen more a few times people ask for story ideas. In the future I will try to be more clear. Also if it is a request for work I will also try to remember to add the can someone please do this for me.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby crime0edge » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:42 pm

Until someone writes a decent story, here is something I wrote for the fun of it.

Sergeant Bridget was leading her unit through the undergrowth. She was leading a team of ten male soldiers who tread quietly through the forest. Suddenly they stop as they see an enemy patrol come their way. “Shit, they will see all of us” said one of the men as he readied his gun. “Everyone, follow my lead and we will be fine” said Sergeant Bridget who removed her boots. The other soldiers looked at her in confusion and then in wonder. Her camouflage trousers began to flap through the air and grow bigger. The fabric came apart as it grew. Her legs were nowhere to be seen as she floated above them. The fabric then planted itself into the ground as sternly as a salute. She now looked like a noble baroness with the world’s most impractical dress. But the front of the dress then opened at the seam which caused it to look like a tent. “Get in!” said Sergeant Brigade which caused the men to look at her in disbelief. But as they heard the approaching convoy, they obeyed their commanding officer. Each one entered the tent like dress. They all resisted the urge to look up as they feared what she would do to them if they did. Soon all the men were inside as the tent sealed shut. “How exactly is this supposed to keep us safe? They will still see her” said one of the men as they sat in the darkness. But then their surroundings began to move. They felt coils of fabric wrap around them and gag their mouths. The walls shook and rubbed against them. They were then dragged upwards as they looked in the darkness to see what they were heading too. Each one felt the feeling of warm flesh against them as they were swallowed by something beneath the cloth. Their gun fire proved useless and soon everyone was embraced in a mixture of cloth-synthetic fibres and unyielding flesh. Sergeant Bridget approached the enemy convoy who saluted her. “Another group of soldiers captured with zero casualties. I will have more for you shortly” said Sergeant Bridget.
Obey all orders. We are in control. Do not attempt to escape. Defiance will not be tolerated. This is the movement.
crime0edge
Participator

Postby MindiFlyth » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:12 pm

I do think that picture is kind of sexy, and Crime0Edge did a nice job spinning it into a story. I don't think I have a full story in me about this, but looking at the picture gave me an idea. Humans are at war with a race of alien shape-shifters. (The aliens all look like sexy women, because why not?) A squad of human soldiers gets lost of the aliens' planet. The soldiers have heard all sorts of rumors about what the aliens do to prisoners, so they engage in a lot of tense, macho posturing and xenophobia while they try to find their camp. Finally the soldiers think they've found their camp, but when they enter a tent it turns out to be a shape-shifter in disguise. She closes herself around them, unbirths them and transforms them into shape-shifting aliens too. I'll leave it up to your imagination whether the soldiers suffer identity death, or whether it's more of an Avatar deal where they keep their identities but they now see that the aliens were right all along and they willingly join the alien side. If anybody decides to run with this one, you might call it SINISTER IN-TENT! (I wouldn't blame you if you don't.)
Read my sexy eBooks at http://www.Mindiflyth.blogspot.com. For animated TF gifs and more, visit my Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/mindiflyth.
MindiFlyth
Somewhat familiar

Return to Unbirth