Unbirthed while unbirthing

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Unbirthed while unbirthing

Postby SeeSee » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:19 pm

Hey guys/girls,

I came across some content on the internet where someone was inserted deep inside someones vagina.
And that person also ended up being inserted inside another vagina.
Does anyone know where I can find this or something similar?
SeeSee
New to the forum

Re: Unbirthed while unbirthing

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:45 pm

Look up Natusmemetalsonic. His Unbirth Dive Club comic specifically. Or hers. I dunno genders from names.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Cygni » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:18 pm

Sounds interesting. Unbirthception! Careful, because that's the way you end up in another universe xD I'd like to see a link or some material if anyone has it.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VelveteenDreams » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:40 pm

Try the tag "f/f/f" or "vorectption" while combined with unbirth. It may help.

There was an interesting comic by BlondeVelvet that had to do with this, but I forgot what it was titled and it's not on Eka's anymore.
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Unbirth