Kung Fu Panda Unbirth

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Kung Fu Panda Unbirth

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:58 pm

Okay, so, among all the female characters introduced in the movies and shows for Kung Fu Panda, who would you pick to Unbirth you. (Note: Age regression and transformation are optional.)

I'd personally pick Master Tigress, cause, well, she's Tigress....and she's hardcore. Did I mention she's Tigress?
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Re: Kung Fu Panda Unbirth

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:38 pm

Tigress or Viper, if Viper were bigger or if I could use some sort of Kung Fu Magic to make her bigger or me smaller.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby ublover1 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:37 am

viper easy i love reptiles plus she could vore in multiple ways as well
ImageImage
ublover1
???

Postby UnforsakenFantasy » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:00 am

Tigress of course, I'd want to be absorbed and share her body and mind for fun, let's assume we'd be lovers
UnforsakenFantasy
Participator

Postby Speedyblupi » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:46 am

Well, I'm not even into unbirth, but I'd have to say Tigress... 'cause she's a tigress...
I mean, what sort of person wouldn't want to get inside the vagina of a tigress?
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:54 am

Speedyblupi wrote:Well, I'm not even into unbirth, but I'd have to say Tigress... 'cause she's a tigress...
I mean, what sort of person wouldn't want to get inside the vagina of a tigress?

Plus, she'd be one hard core, but gentle mother.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:01 pm

Tigress definitely, I mean I'd love for her to be my momma... but Vipers good too.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Location: At Freddy Fasbear's pizzeria, happily curled up in the womb of one of the 'animaltronics'

Return to Unbirth