Hentai anime with human unbirthing creature/monster/parasite

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Hentai anime with human unbirthing creature/monster/parasite

Postby Sorby » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:54 pm

Do any of you guys know any hentai anime with unbirth? Specifically a human unbirthing a creature/monster/parasite/etc. (bonus points if the human is forced). The only ones off the top of my head are School of Darkness, Mahou Shoujo Ai, Dragon Pink, Cool Devices, the Inyouchuu Series, and Kunoichi Gakuen Nimpocho 2.
Sorby
New to the forum

Re: Hentai anime with human unbirthing creature/monster/para

Postby Henshin Victim » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:08 am

Loved the Dragon Pink scene, was one of the first things that got me into Unbirth as well as Micro.
Henshin Victim
Somewhat familiar

Postby zerothx16 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:06 am

I have also been looking for something like this. Out of what you listed what episodes show unbirth?... If its too much of a hassel then never mind
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby xblurp » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:04 am

zerothx16 wrote:I have also been looking for something like this. Out of what you listed what episodes show unbirth?... If its too much of a hassel then never mind

I've uploaded all of these to the video gallery on this site. Search unbirth "insert name of anime/hentai here" type:video and you'll find the scenes without having to watch the full episodes.

Edit: The exception being Mahou Shoujo Ai. You have to type Magical girl Ai . You can download the videos for better quality.
Every Saint has a past and every Sinner has a future.
Why fall in love with Life when you are married to Death.
Expect the worse and hope for the best
xblurp
???

Postby zerothx16 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:14 am

xblurp wrote:
zerothx16 wrote:I have also been looking for something like this. Out of what you listed what episodes show unbirth?... If its too much of a hassel then never mind

I've uploaded all of these to the video gallery on this site. Search unbirth "insert name of anime/hentai here" type:video and you'll find the scenes without having to watch the full episodes.

Edit: The exception being Mahou Shoujo Ai. You have to type Magical girl Ai . You can download the videos for better quality.

Oh cool. Thank you xblurp. I am a fan of you and your stuff btw. I'll check the videos when I wake up. As if now it's 5:14am
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby xblurp » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:21 am

zerothx16 wrote:
Oh cool. Thank you xblurp. I am a fan of you and your stuff btw. I'll check the videos when I wake up. As if now it's 5:14am

Np. This thread reminded me that I've been meaning to upload the the full compilation of scenes from Mahou Shoujo Ai involving the unbirth scene. Just finished uploading it. It'll take a while before it shows. Also Kunoichi Gakuen Nimpocho 2 I believe is in our gallery, but I don't think I was the one to upload it. It should be there tho.

Edit: I hope you continue to enjoy my gallery. :)
Every Saint has a past and every Sinner has a future.
Why fall in love with Life when you are married to Death.
Expect the worse and hope for the best
xblurp
???

Postby Sorby » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:45 pm

Does anyone know of any content that I'm asking for similar to the ones I listed above?
Sorby
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth