Two new Unbirth stories

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Two new Unbirth stories

Postby LucifersChef » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:10 am

Just put up two unbirth stories, so I thought I'd link them for you.

- https://aryion.com/g4/view/351047
- https://aryion.com/g4/view/351043
]
LucifersChef
Participator

Re: Two new Unbirth stories

Postby ShadesofBlack » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:46 pm

Oooh, these look like they are right up my alley! Unfortunately I have to go take care of some RL things, but I will check them out soon :gulp:
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LucifersChef » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:50 pm

ShadesofBlack wrote:Oooh, these look like they are right up my alley! Unfortunately I have to go take care of some RL things, but I will check them out soon :gulp:

Let me know what you think when you get back.
]
LucifersChef
Participator

Postby Exdeath27 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:49 am

Read them both... it was good but it needs a bit more spice during the vore process especially the 2nd story where the mother unbirthed one of his friend but overall good story.
Exdeath27
Participator

Return to Unbirth