Rules Unbirth Prey must follow when in the vagina

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Rules Unbirth Prey must follow when in the vagina

Postby justinrpg » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:32 pm

What are some rules that all unbirth prey must follow that are pretty much universal in all your unbirth preds/fantasies/art/stories/scenarios/etc.?

For example, For me, once a man is inside the vagina of any female, doesn't matter what species the female is, or who the female is, the man is not allowed to leave or exit the vagina until the girl says that he can. This is usually done by voice. Females can give special instructions for her unbirth prey that the prey must follow such as, "Show love and affection to my G-spot" where the guy would be forced to be affectionate to her G-spot like he is in love with it, even if he is not with the girl whose vagina that he is in. All male humans must remain in the vagina of anything female (humans, animals, Pokémon, dragons, etc) until the female says that he can come out. It doesn't matter if the male human was willing, accidental, or forced into the vagina, he cannot come out until she says that he can. A horny daughter could shove her shrunken father into her vagina, he would have to stay in her vagina until she says that he can come out, and he must follow any instructions given by his daughter because he is in her vagina. A male human could somehow get into an Orange Bengal Tiger's vagina, he would have to stay in there until the tiger wants him out, because this is an animal, she would force him out rather than telling him to come out. Dragons can just tell the human to come out. I view Pokémon able to talk in most cases during sexual activity, they would tell them man when he can come out. Males of any other species other than human are exempt from this rule
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Rules Unbirth Prey must follow when in the vagina

Postby Thagrahn » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:53 pm

I don't do unbirth often, but on basic rule for All my prey is that they can't come out until they are let out. This means that no matter why the prey is there, they can't leave until the pred realizes someone is there, and is willing to let them out.

While the prey does not have to follow any commands, the pred has full control over which direction the prey moves in regards to deeper or shallower. This remains true event if the prey passes out or deliberately goes to sleep.

A lot of my anthro preds can choose to open or close their cervix, but prey can't force the cervix open event if pressed against it. It is also fully under the control of the pred if and when the prey gets converted to cum.

Should the pred draw the prey into the womb, it is up to the pred if the umbilical cord forms, not the prey.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:17 am

In my eyes, any prey that goes past the vaginal tunnel and into the womb will become the pred's property, unless the unlikely case occurs that the prey has a panic button in the form of a teleportation device and the pred is unaware. Other than that, the rules given would vary depending on the individual sentient pred, while feral ones would do one of three things.
1) Decide that the prey doesn't belong there and either force them out to be eaten or let go, depending on how hungry the pred is, or simply crushed or absorbed depending on the capabilities of the host.
2) Decide that they don't care, and ignore the intruder, letting the prey go deeper or escape depending on which way they struggle.
3) Decide that they like the prey where they are, and refuse to release their guest, either keeping them in the vaginal tunnel for satisfaction or sucking them into the womb for various reasons, such as storage for prey as food, converting them into their own species via alternative reproduction, or even letting their body get their fill of a male's seed if such is applicable.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:25 pm

When it comes to unbirth, these are rules that I see come into play.

1. Females have complete control over their wombs, so they can just keep the unbirthee their original age, or regress them as far back to the moment of conception.
2. The only way an unbirthee can be fed is through the umbilical cord.
3. If the unbirthee is regressed, the unbirther will retain their youth as well.
4. The unbirthee can only be let out when the unbirther says so.
5. If the unbirther is a different species, then the unbirthee has no choice but to wait until they become a member of the other species.
6. No clothing or objects, such as weapons and jewelry are aloud when entering the womb.
7. The Unbirther can choose to change your gender if they want.
8. In some areas of the Unbirthing world, forced unbirth, whether it be the fault of the unbirther or unbirthee, is illegal, and the one causing this to happen, will be brought to justice.
9. Curious kids who crawl into a sleeping woman's womb, it's considered curiosity and innocence unbirth, which is also considered accidental unbirth.
10. Crawling into a womans womb in your sleep is a case to case basis, since the woman could have set it up that you crawled into your womb, or maybe, she's didn't even expect it and is just as much a victim as you are. Course most of these forcefully unirthed in sleep cases have to have a witness to prove if it was a forced unbirth, so there can be a lot that go undetected.
11. if regression in the womb does happen, memories will be manipulated in the unbirther's and unbirthees mind, so that it doesn't make future situations awkward.

I could go on, but I think everyone will get bored.
Last edited by Tornadochaser1 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Postby JZaber » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:09 pm

If we're being completely fem-dominant about it, I'd actually place my characters as having a certain understanding about it. Considering the context, I like to think about it as a formal contract; one which of course is heavily weighted in favor of one of the parties, but is agreed to nonetheless. I say formal as it has definitiveness to it; a certain permanence or absolute attraction. The submissive agrees to be bound by the will of their contractor, regardless of the consequences, and must, before the contract is executed / process is completed, meet all additional pre-conditions beforehand as well. This way, the weight of the situation is balanced between the two parties; before, the submissive has all the power and right to say no and back out of the situation, whereby denying the other party (and potentially themselves) any pleasure. However, it is ultimately the submissive's willing choice to go through with the contract that then puts all the power back into the contractor's hands; one might argue they never had any power to begin with, or perhaps never realized it, due to the contractor's offer being so...compelling. And it's just that willingness that makes it, for me at least, that much more juicy.

In any case, this gives the contractor carte blanche to demand anything they might choose; this allows for a little fun / foreplay before the main attraction. I like to see this as another extension of the Dom's power and control, as it allows them to deny the desperate sub's main request a little longer, while also getting a few extra kicks in (metaphorically???) as well. As for what these specifically are, personally I prefer:

1. Absolute nudity. This of course means no foreign articles, such as clothes, jewelry and other decorations if they can help it. But I also like to think it implies spiritually and/or mentally as well; you're laying your mind and soul open to them as well.

2. Some small ritual or performance. Personally I think it helps to reinforce the commitment being made by the sub. It can be any number of token gestures; a well placed kiss, a brief dance, the application or imbibement of some sort of Eucharist. Personally I have this thing about tattoos, but I'll spare you the details ;).

3. In accordance with the will of the Dom, final agreements about transfiguration.This is essentially where the Sub is bound by any choice of transformation the Dom makes upon them (gender, species, color, digested, age, undigested, time of release or not, etc). Given this is a heated subject, I usually save this for the last heated moment. I usually follow this up with some additional ritual as reinforcement to this agreement.

4. Numbing. I'm sure there's a better word for this, but it describes more or less what I'm trying to get across. Essentially, this is where decides how much or how little of the act the now willing participant will get to enjoy. Keep in mind, the Dom can choose not to numb at all, and most folks would probably be satisfied upon the completion of the above. But I see this as one last act of dominance to deny sensation to the submissive; this can be a courtesy or one last dirty trick depending on your view, but it is ultimately something rendered by the Dom in exchange for giving so much. In any case, this can be accomplished a number of ways; imbibement's rather obvious, so i prefer brainwashing/hypnotism.

I think that's really it for me. Keep in mind, to me it's a well understood agreement; forced unbirth sort of by nature really foregoes all that for the act itself. As a result, the aggressor, IMO, doesn't really get to be choosy about what ends up inside of them or what things happen inside of them as a result; prey retains the right to struggle and reek all sorts of hell in their attempts, futile or not.
JZaber
Been posting for a bit

Postby symbiote01 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:02 am

First and foremost, move along. The vagina isn't the destination, it's the path to it. In or out, it's best to get out of the roadway at some point.

If you're on your way in, you can thrash about and make things difficult if you want, but you risk being crushed. Find that cervix and get into the uterus (or womb, if you prefer) where you belong.

If you're on your way out, either at the end of the big adventure or because you're taxed for oxygen and exhausted from the effort, do your best to keep on your host's good side. Nothing worse than pinching her cootchie right at the end of an otherwise pleasurable encounter!
symbiote01
Participator

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:56 pm

What if said rules are broken?
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:09 am

Either total slavery or death I'd guess.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:18 am

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:What if said rules are broken?

Really hard to break many of the rules described, but those that could be broken risk angering the pred. Angry press tend to make things worse for misbehaving prey.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:13 am

Thagrahn wrote:
RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:What if said rules are broken?

Really hard to break many of the rules described, but those that could be broken risk angering the pred. Angry press tend to make things worse for misbehaving prey.

The only exceptions to that are those few who want to see if their prey have the guts to try, and would reward them for their bravery, but such preds are really rare.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sandyQ » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:49 pm

Can a victim make a cell phone call while inside the vagina? Could they play video games inside?
sandyQ
Somewhat familiar

Return to Unbirth