Unbirthing an abomination

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Unbirthing an abomination

Postby Sorby » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:49 pm

Another rare thing I haven't found much of, but basically its a human (or any human-like creature I suppose) unbirthing a fleshy monstrous abomination (either willingly or unwillingly unbirthing the abomination is fine.). The more grotesque the better. Some examples:
https://exhentai.org/g/775038/c47014349b/?p=2 page 54
This album has loli, but the specific scene does not have loli
Spoiler: show
https://exhentai.org/g/509225/d6d44c038f/?p=7 page 142

Ask me for the pics if you get sad panda'd.
But do any of y'all know anything like this and if so links please :^).
Sorby
New to the forum

Re: Unbirthing an abomination

Postby conkikhon » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:31 am

Oh, i see, ur love for UB is getting bigger n bigger, Sorby. U enjoy human UB at first, then looking for human unbirthing some creature. :-D
I'm sure u'll find more in the future
P/S: my english is bad lol :lol:
conkikhon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sorby » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:18 am

conkikhon wrote:Oh, i see, ur love for UB is getting bigger n bigger, Sorby. U enjoy human UB at first, then looking for human unbirthing some creature. :-D
I'm sure u'll find more in the future
P/S: my english is bad lol :lol:

Naw I've been lurking and scavenging for years. I've just been too lazy to actually join a forum to ask for help on finding stuff. But now it feels like I've found most of the stuff available around most sites (that I'm not scared of getting a virus from). I want to be wrong and I want to hope that theres just a stash of all the specific stuff that I like hidden somewhere on the web.
Sorby
New to the forum

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:58 am

I got panda'd :( pm me?
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby LillyBells » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:29 am

i believe there was a way to get rid of this panda but idk how anymore
LillyBells
Somewhat familiar

Postby smiley » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:17 am

LillyBells wrote:i believe there was a way to get rid of this panda but idk how anymore

First you need to make an account on E-hentai.org.
Once you're logged in there delete the Exhentai cookie called yay (otherwise you will still get the sad panda)
Then you can enter Exhentai.
smiley
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:25 pm

With that title I thought this was going to be an anti-unbirth thread. But unbirthing creatures in hentai is actually fairly common.There are hundreds of pics/mangas with bugs or tentacle monsters squirming their way into girls.You can find them on sites like nhentai or Pixiv. I prefer human unbirth even if it is far rarer.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sorby » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:20 am

Gutlover wrote:With that title I thought this was going to be an anti-unbirth thread. But unbirthing creatures in hentai is actually fairly common.There are hundreds of pics/mangas with bugs or tentacle monsters squirming their way into girls.You can find them on sites like nhentai or Pixiv. I prefer human unbirth even if it is far rarer.

Yeah I know but I've scoured most of exhentai and tried finding stuff on pixiv. Speaking of which if you know some tags I can use to find the stuff you mentioned for pixiv that would be wonders wink wink nudge nudge. Also if you know any of pics/manga of the tentacles monsters squirming into girls that would be great too.

Also are the ones where tentacle monsters unbirth into someone that common? Idk I don't see too many of them but maybe it's just because I've already found most of them.

Edit: also when I mean abominations I mean like really freaky monsters getting unbirthed. But tentacle monsters are fine too
Sorby
New to the forum

Postby Gutlover » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:50 pm

胎内回帰 is the tag for Unbirth on Pixiv.

Heres a complete list of pregnant related tags too. http://www.pregchan.com/d/res/319.html
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sorby » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:27 pm

Gutlover wrote:胎内回帰 is the tag for Unbirth on Pixiv.

Heres a complete list of pregnant related tags too. http://www.pregchan.com/d/res/319.html

I should've prefaced that I already went through the tag. Sorry to appear so needy but are there any other tags you have in mind?
Sorby
New to the forum

Postby smiley » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:48 am

Sorby wrote:
Gutlover wrote:胎内回帰 is the tag for Unbirth on Pixiv.

I should've prefaced that I already went through the tag. Sorry to appear so needy but are there any other tags you have in mind?

You can use 胎内回帰 like Gutlover said but "unbirth" gives results too.
There is also スカルファック which means "skullfuck" it has some unbirthy pics among other... "things"

And incase you're interested 丸呑み and 捕食 and vore can be used to find oral vore.

Because not all images have the same tags I would recommend using the different tags separately for maximum results.
smiley
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:55 pm

So I just looked up pics with the "skullfuck" tag.So thats why they call partial unbirth skullfucking. I was thinking it was going to be either something necrophilia or dick choking related. So glad its not. But thanks for sharing . I had no idea that tag existed.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sorby » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:47 am

Thanks for all the help, but unfortunately I couldn't find any new stuff that fits my general interests. I guess I've been hording more than what people can create
Sorby
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth