About C90's Pure only!" Is the "Pure only! Festival Comic

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

About C90's Pure only!" Is the "Pure only! Festival Comic

Postby olgith » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:20 pm

I had Recently come across a post by Bankokudo ( http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... d=58109107 ) a few days aback about a massive 27 artist conglomeration that will be sold at "Comiket 90" and online on two stores in paper copies only. This content has been teased by participating artists to have TONS of unbirth and various content within its 220 pages!.

Got you interested? But here's the bad news... Unless you went to this japanese festival, or be one of the lucky few whom were able to purchase the few copies available online.. You're SOL. With googles crude translations according to Bankokudo the likelihood of resale is poor because of how many artists were involved and how much work it took.

I can't understand Japanese, so try as i might i can't figure out if there are other places to purchase the book, or even a digital copy. Does anyone know (someone who can actually read Japanese) of a place that's offering a digital version? (if there is one)
If the above isn't possible... did any of you lucky people get your own copy? Considering how few copies there actually was.. could it be shared given there was a way to get permission?
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Re: About C90's Pure only!" Is the "Pure only! Festival Comi

Postby XAC » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:55 am

Now anyone can't buy this book even Japanese.
Because, all of this book was sold out, also the representative of the book doesn't plan to make digital book version of this book.
So, you can only wait someone uploading illegal digital copy data.
XAC
New to the forum

Postby olgith » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:56 pm

I was hoping to avoid illegal means. I really wanted to support the book. man. there was some really great samples some artists posted that we will never seen the full version of.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreNut » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:01 pm

It's actually kind of cruel to do this, as the person's essentially refusing to cater to his/her fans, who likely funded the comics in the first place.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Erecant » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:18 pm

This is at least the second such book that was restricted release.

I really hope that it wasn't at Bankokudo's insistence that rhis be sold this way, as they are one of my favorite artists over on the Japanesw side of things. It is disappointing to think they may think so little of their fans.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:09 pm

I asked bankokudou about this, he says that since it's a collab it's difficult to set Dl sales due to divergent opinions (I bet kaname for example should be against it), also nobody said nothing about reprinting.

@erecant This is actually the 3rd time, c88 collab, his book sabaku nite and this c90 collab. Although about the sabaku nite I asked him and he said dl should start after comicket, waiting...

From what I've saw on 4chan, this book should appear on panda soon

---
actually sample here: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/961603/3c886adf0d/
Last edited by xwrath on Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Erecant » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:19 pm

Well that's a relief. I had sort of thought it might have been the case, what with huge collabs being hard to bill out and all. I guess I had sort of assumed that the online vendors would have a solution to that, as a lot of the works you find on melon toro, etc are by sometimes large circles.

Ah well, if they do manage to get a way to sell it online, I'm sure they'll get many buyers. If not, well it's a damned shame is about all I can say. As far as I can tell, the 1st Pure Nomi and Sabaku Night both never made it to the internet in any form, legitimate or not. Seems like a large amount of hard work from all of the artists to just vanish off the face of the earth like that, especially in this day and age.

Hopefully panda comes through for this one at least.

--Erecnat
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:20 pm

Hail panda?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:24 pm

tora and meloonbooks doesn't ship overseas as well, to buy from there people use other services, c90 had other interesting books, but ofc physical only. There is vostok for example, I've never saw him selling his stuff outside events.
bankokudou also tweeted something about being close to retire
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby olgith » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:31 pm

This is good news, at least we will see it coming to us as a DL, Though panda has only gathered the samples that other artists have posted, perhaps someone will be graceful enough to upload the full thing to panda.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby XAC » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:34 pm

olgith wrote:I was hoping to avoid illegal means. I really wanted to support the book. man. there was some really great samples some artists posted that we will never seen the full version of.

I know that you want to get this doujinshi with llegal way.
Just I want to say, there are no way to buying this book.
I'm sorry embarrassing you.
XAC
New to the forum

Postby xwrath » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:45 pm

olgith wrote:This is good news, at least we will see it coming to us as a DL, Though panda has only gathered the samples that other artists have posted, perhaps someone will be graceful enough to upload the full thing to panda.

Uploader comments says there is an accepted bounty for it
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby olgith » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:47 pm

Oh my I did not know bounties were a thing, and it looks like several people have accepted the bounty!
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby right2fail » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:07 pm

How exactly does this bounty work?
right2fail
Been posting for a bit

Postby xwrath » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:28 pm

that site has 3 internal "currencies", they use them to ask to buying stuff or translations, someone starts it and other users can add more. It's a looking for section of the site
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby olgith » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:47 pm

I added all the credits I had to the bounty (only 5k :silly: ) But every little bit counts. In any case someone, someday, will succeed in acquiring the bounty and we will get all that wonderful art to appreciate
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby xwrath » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:20 pm

It's already accepted, actually 5 people are disputing it, the reason it isn't up yet is most likely due to being physical copies, so they have to wait deliver before scanning

edit

he said he is planning on making to more vore related bounties, 1 for reitasai collab and one for a tail vore doujin, so you should spare your credits, and he is trying to pass a predator tag to go along the vore one, helping differentiate between male and female pred, for people who have an account take a look here: https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=182071
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby olgith » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:51 pm

welp, It looks like all the bounty takers have dropped out and there has been zero signs of any attempts to bring even some of the content to the internet. Much like the release of last year from Bankokudou this one will remain an exclusive release to those lucky enough to be residents of japan and even more lucky enough to be able to acquire one of the so few copies... Man that harpy one was really interesting too.. all we will have is the sample: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... d=58133262
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby xwrath » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:04 pm

Yes, that bounty pretty much failed this time, damn trolls. Btw bankokudo said he isn't sure if this will be reprinted for online sales, said they are a small circle and aren't used to this. Soon a monster girl event should be happening and this will be sold there, and also at summer comicket, which I think is c92, so next year. Bankokudo also said for people who can't attend to ask someone to buy for them, so looks like we won't see it, unless someone here knows a person who'll attend to those events

this is the reitasai collab:http://g.e-hentai.org/g/932505/c9791f2d5a/
And he made the bounty: http://g.e-hentai.org/bounty.php?bid=15024
it can be bought here: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/pro ... ique_op=af

No word on the tail vore one tho
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Unbirth