Why do you like unbirth?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Why do you like unbirth?

Postby dreamweevil » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:02 am

NovaAftershock wrote:Honestly, I hate it, but for some reason it fascinates me that something like this is imagined or is even enjoyed by someone, it seems like a twisted mans version of pleasure.

It's a good question to ask, then: why could this idea be interesting? I think we've given quite a few answers already: mine is that we've already got this related instinct to be connected with our partners. Unbirth won't appeal to everyone, and for many it will only an appealing thought sometimes. That "I want to be inside you!" / "I want you inside me!" instinct fires fairly late in the human sexual response cycle; it's simply not "on" all the time. Most people who visit this forum have taken that imaginary voyage while they were in the right state of mind and found that some aspect of it could be enjoyable or interesting.

NovaAftershock wrote:I cannot speak for a woman as I have no perspective to that mind but this still seems like a stretch of thinking no matter what perspective you come from.

Women like physical intimacy too; they have as much variety of imagination as men do, though they tend to be a little less vocal about it. Many women have explored their own maternal instincts; and, believe it or not, enjoy the idea of being pregnant, of holding another living being safe inside themselves and therefore never being "alone". In the throes of sex, when the female instinct is to get her partner "inside", it's not much of leap for a woman to imagine sucking her partner into herself.

NovaAftershock wrote:While I believe this is somewhat perverse, I also believe people have a right to get their enjoyment however they choose to. I know this will be a heavily unpopular view here but the question was asked and I have a philosophy that the answer may not always be popular. This view does not include people who have a psychological scar, but also believe in a persons ability to heal and move forward with their lives in a normal way, and this is anything but. Sorry if you do not like this answer but it is the truth from my perspective.

This quote bugs me the most because of the use of the word "normal". Humans, their bodies, and their sex drives, are incredibly varied; that's what makes us interesting; there is no "normal". There's "common", perhaps, and "uncommon". Visiting a forum like this one involves some selection bias: it will seem like people posting here only enjoy this one fantasy. In reality you're only seeing a small slice of people's interest because of the venue: a forum about unbirth will, of course, talk mostly of that!
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby DarkNeroInfini » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:46 pm

dreamweevil wrote:
NovaAftershock wrote:Honestly, I hate it, but for some reason it fascinates me that something like this is imagined or is even enjoyed by someone, it seems like a twisted mans version of pleasure.

It's a good question to ask, then: why could this idea be interesting? I think we've given quite a few answers already: mine is that we've already got this related instinct to be connected with our partners. Unbirth won't appeal to everyone, and for many it will only an appealing thought sometimes. That "I want to be inside you!" / "I want you inside me!" instinct fires fairly late in the human sexual response cycle; it's simply not "on" all the time. Most people who visit this forum have taken that imaginary voyage while they were in the right state of mind and found that some aspect of it could be enjoyable or interesting.

NovaAftershock wrote:I cannot speak for a woman as I have no perspective to that mind but this still seems like a stretch of thinking no matter what perspective you come from.

Women like physical intimacy too; they have as much variety of imagination as men do, though they tend to be a little less vocal about it. Many women have explored their own maternal instincts; and, believe it or not, enjoy the idea of being pregnant, of holding another living being safe inside themselves and therefore never being "alone". In the throes of sex, when the female instinct is to get her partner "inside", it's not much of leap for a woman to imagine sucking her partner into herself.

NovaAftershock wrote:While I believe this is somewhat perverse, I also believe people have a right to get their enjoyment however they choose to. I know this will be a heavily unpopular view here but the question was asked and I have a philosophy that the answer may not always be popular. This view does not include people who have a psychological scar, but also believe in a persons ability to heal and move forward with their lives in a normal way, and this is anything but. Sorry if you do not like this answer but it is the truth from my perspective.

This quote bugs me the most because of the use of the word "normal". Humans, their bodies, and their sex drives, are incredibly varied; that's what makes us interesting; there is no "normal". There's "common", perhaps, and "uncommon". Visiting a forum like this one involves some selection bias: it will seem like people posting here only enjoy this one fantasy. In reality you're only seeing a small slice of people's interest because of the venue: a forum about unbirth will, of course, talk mostly of that!

Getting some varied but insight views on unbirthing here :D
DarkNeroInfini
Been posting for a bit

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:09 pm

I personally like unbirth because when unbirth you get less digestion artworks and with unbirth it's almost always a actual female unbirthing. But to be honest if all/most of all oral vore was non-fatal and f/m I would like oral vore and unbirth the same.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:34 am

UnknownSource wrote:I personally like unbirth because when unbirth you get less digestion artworks and with unbirth it's almost always a actual female unbirthing. But to be honest if all/most of all oral vore was non-fatal and f/m I would like oral vore and unbirth the same.

That's a really good point. Unbirth kind of filters most of the stuff I want to skip. Also, scat is missing in unbirth where I enjoy the other forms of vore just as much when it's missing. Age regression is really the only thing I don't like in unbirth, but it's usually done on a separate panel or picture altogether where it can be ignored.
Jayezox
---

Postby Elpie » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:50 am

personally, when i consider soft vore, i prefer it to either end with the swallowing and not detail digestion even if it's implied (and scat is a HUGE turn-off for me) or else be entirely non-fatal. all the instances of soft vore i've written have ended that way except for one, and that one other example excludes descriptions of the digestion internally, just "her body took its course with everything that entered her stomach" and in the next scene they're already digested with no detail on what comes out the other end except for some items left behind in the pred's stomach. though i've found that i write and fantasize about UB far more than other kinds of vore.
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkNeroInfini » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:17 am

Jayezox wrote:
UnknownSource wrote:I personally like unbirth because when unbirth you get less digestion artworks and with unbirth it's almost always a actual female unbirthing. But to be honest if all/most of all oral vore was non-fatal and f/m I would like oral vore and unbirth the same.

That's a really good point. Unbirth kind of filters most of the stuff I want to skip. Also, scat is missing in unbirth where I enjoy the other forms of vore just as much when it's missing. Age regression is really the only thing I don't like in unbirth, but it's usually done on a separate panel or picture altogether where it can be ignored.

For me, age regression is a 50/50 subject. Basically it completely depends on the context in which it is used and perfect example I can think of is Groblek's stories where it makes sense both biologically and works to the narrative. With artwork depicting it, I'm open depending on the style if that makes sense.
DarkNeroInfini
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkNeroInfini » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:24 am

LowProfile wrote:personally, when i consider soft vore, i prefer it to either end with the swallowing and not detail digestion even if it's implied (and scat is a HUGE turn-off for me) or else be entirely non-fatal. all the instances of soft vore i've written have ended that way except for one, and that one other example excludes descriptions of the digestion internally, just "her body took its course with everything that entered her stomach" and in the next scene they're already digested with no detail on what comes out the other end except for some items left behind in the pred's stomach. though i've found that i write and fantasize about UB far more than other kinds of vore.

Must admit I'm not a fan of anything fatal, scat or hard-vore which is partly why I like Unbirth in general. As it's been said, it's a gentler type of vore with the maternal undertones that appeals to me the most.
That said, I have made an exception with partial fatal only with stories with an example being where someone got cock-vored and he slowly is changed into semen and the guy who vored him goes onto have sex with the vored guy's mother and cums inside her and impregnates her with her son all over again.
DarkNeroInfini
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:23 am

DarkNeroInfini wrote:
Jayezox wrote:

For me, age regression is a 50/50 subject. Basically it completely depends on the context in which it is used and perfect example I can think of is Groblek's stories where it makes sense both biologically and works to the narrative. With artwork depicting it, I'm open depending on the style if that makes sense.

Kind of. There are a few exceptions of age regression/transformation that I don't mind if the prey isn't referred to as the predator's child or it can be interpreted that way. I read an interactive where you get UB's be a fox then transformed and she tells the reader that he will be her mate since she's technically not his mother. In that context, I don't mind it either.
Jayezox
---

Postby terryrxrxrx » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:53 am

My path to unbirthing is not inspired by other artworks or novels.

I have sexual desire since around 7, I was forced to suckling a lactation by a senior schoolgirl that stronger than me in a weird dream.

After this dream my sexual desire started towards FEMDOM aspects, I started to imagine about sex that involved FEMDOM like facesitting and reverse rape because I found it really exciting and arouse being turned on submissively, it feels like you are forced in great pleasure at the same time being loved and care in every single cell in your body.

In adolescence age, this kind of imagine become greater with my depression and pressure in life, the more I got unsatisfied in life the more I desire about the submission on sex. So it slowly turns facesitting to prison-style-unbirthing, the self-character in the sex scene become more smaller and weaker (but at the same time I always imagine I'm a hero trying to defeat the vorer). I imagine I got beaten so hard and enslaved easily by a sexy woman with big breasts, wide hip, naughty personality. I constantly getting punishment (whipping, slapping, forced feeding, womb prison, rebirth or even womb digestion) when I'm trying to escape, just like monster girl quest and shota sakura (vore game). But I don't like pain (chewing, mouth vore)

It is just like reality I always find Justice always not served in the world bad guys always make the play, even sometimes people risk their life in exchange.

First time I found it really guilty and weird, but when I surf the net I started to know I'm not alone.
Recently I have done some research to this kind of fetish, everything doesn't happen randomly, they are all planned.

I found it actually the first feeling of sex pleasure in childhood or even baby period determine your future sex orientation.
And the change of sex form (sex imagination, include BDSM among normal sex) is well-connected to your personal life experience, or I could say that they are identical.

Sex fetish is just like food, stereotypes food like bread, milk, rice, corn are just like usual form of sex with no role playing or may be some.
But when your environment is not "stereotypes", you may eat dogs, bugs, or become vegen, vegetarian, and others found you unacceptable.
There is always a main story I call it "BIG CASE" in early life leads you to such sex fantasy, Just like buying a chicken ; and the further life experience makes change to sex fantasy is like the flavoring and the way you cook the chicken you found tasty.

That's my conclusion of how I get to unbirthing and femdom.
terryrxrxrx
New to the forum

Postby DarkNeroInfini » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:08 pm

terryrxrxrx wrote:My path to unbirthing is not inspired by other artworks or novels.

I have sexual desire since around 7, I was forced to suckling a lactation by a senior schoolgirl that stronger than me in a weird dream.

After this dream my sexual desire started towards FEMDOM aspects, I started to imagine about sex that involved FEMDOM like facesitting and reverse rape because I found it really exciting and arouse being turned on submissively, it feels like you are forced in great pleasure at the same time being loved and care in every single cell in your body.

In adolescence age, this kind of imagine become greater with my depression and pressure in life, the more I got unsatisfied in life the more I desire about the submission on sex. So it slowly turns facesitting to prison-style-unbirthing, the self-character in the sex scene become more smaller and weaker (but at the same time I always imagine I'm a hero trying to defeat the vorer). I imagine I got beaten so hard and enslaved easily by a sexy woman with big breasts, wide hip, naughty personality. I constantly getting punishment (whipping, slapping, forced feeding, womb prison, rebirth or even womb digestion) when I'm trying to escape, just like monster girl quest and shota sakura (vore game). But I don't like pain (chewing, mouth vore)

It is just like reality I always find Justice always not served in the world bad guys always make the play, even sometimes people risk their life in exchange.

First time I found it really guilty and weird, but when I surf the net I started to know I'm not alone.
Recently I have done some research to this kind of fetish, everything doesn't happen randomly, they are all planned.

I found it actually the first feeling of sex pleasure in childhood or even baby period determine your future sex orientation.
And the change of sex form (sex imagination, include BDSM among normal sex) is well-connected to your personal life experience, or I could say that they are identical.

Sex fetish is just like food, stereotypes food like bread, milk, rice, corn are just like usual form of sex with no role playing or may be some.
But when your environment is not "stereotypes", you may eat dogs, bugs, or become vegen, vegetarian, and others found you unacceptable.
There is always a main story I call it "BIG CASE" in early life leads you to such sex fantasy, Just like buying a chicken ; and the further life experience makes change to sex fantasy is like the flavoring and the way you cook the chicken you found tasty.

That's my conclusion of how I get to unbirthing and femdom.

An insightful contritubtion to the thread.
Thank you for sharing :D
DarkNeroInfini
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lorelei » Sun May 28, 2017 7:43 am

Unbirthing is one of my dearest Vore kinds and the primary material of my Vore fantasies and I love Femdom, I also must answer here. First, of course, the aspect of female dominance and sexual power. The womb can become a prison for the prey or a person is humbled because the woman uses the prey simply as a sex toy and whose head z.b time and again as a dildo used. Especially if the girl simply lets someone disappear in her Vagina and devours a Creature or Hero as if they were nothing.

The other point is the erotic aspect. Completely merging with someone through unbirthing is the highest form of intimacy that can exist. In real terms there are already statements like "I want to feel you in me", and something like that is then the increase. With lifeless objects, however, this is also great and it has what fascinating if so great things disappear under the skirt of a woman or under her panties.
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Postby mouseyman » Sun May 28, 2017 8:50 am

NovaAftershock wrote:Honestly, I hate it, but for some reason it fascinates me that something like this is imagined or is even enjoyed by someone, it seems like a twisted mans version of pleasure. I cannot speak for a woman as I have no perspective to that mind but this still seems like a stretch of thinking no matter what perspective you come from. While I believe this is somewhat perverse, I also believe people have a right to get their enjoyment however they choose to. I know this will be a heavily unpopular view here but the question was asked and I have a philosophy that the answer may not always be popular. This view does not include people who have a psychological scar, but also believe in a persons ability to heal and move forward with their lives in a normal way, and this is anything but. Sorry if you do not like this answer but it is the truth from my perspective.

Welp, I'm just gonna come right out and say it. If the question is "why do you like unbirth" and you "HATE it" as you say, you know what you get to do?

STFU and scroll on by.

Why are you even here? This is the definition of trolling. I'm not into a lot of things on this wonderful site but you will never see me on those forums now will you ever catch me throwing passive aggressive shade at their interests. Go gaslight somewhere else.
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby KingKabal777 » Sun May 28, 2017 12:56 pm

mouseyman wrote:
NovaAftershock wrote:Honestly, I hate it, but for some reason it fascinates me that something like this is imagined or is even enjoyed by someone, it seems like a twisted mans version of pleasure. I cannot speak for a woman as I have no perspective to that mind but this still seems like a stretch of thinking no matter what perspective you come from. While I believe this is somewhat perverse, I also believe people have a right to get their enjoyment however they choose to. I know this will be a heavily unpopular view here but the question was asked and I have a philosophy that the answer may not always be popular. This view does not include people who have a psychological scar, but also believe in a persons ability to heal and move forward with their lives in a normal way, and this is anything but. Sorry if you do not like this answer but it is the truth from my perspective.

Welp, I'm just gonna come right out and say it. If the question is "why do you like unbirth" and you "HATE it" as you say, you know what you get to do?

STFU and scroll on by.

Why are you even here? This is the definition of trolling. I'm not into a lot of things on this wonderful site but you will never see me on those forums now will you ever catch me throwing passive aggressive shade at their interests. Go gaslight somewhere else.

Both of you should drop it. There's a difference between opinion and fact and crossing the line with blatant rudeness because they're showing a perspective and you disagree
with it. Drop the act if you want a good discussion and good thoughts on a topic. If you hate something but need to give a thought, do so, but do not attack other users just because you disagree with them. This is a adults only website and you should know better than to fight because you disagree. I'll requote to get back to topic at hand.

"Honestly, I hate it, but for some reason it fascinates me that something like this is imagined or is even enjoyed by someone, it seems like a twisted mans version of pleasure. I cannot speak for a woman as I have no perspective to that mind but this still seems like a stretch of thinking no matter what perspective you come from. While I believe this is somewhat perverse, I also believe people have a right to get their enjoyment however they choose to. I know this will be a heavily unpopular view here but the question was asked and I have a philosophy that the answer may not always be popular. This view does not include people who have a psychological scar, but also believe in a persons ability to heal and move forward with their lives in a normal way, and this is anything but. Sorry if you do not like this answer but it is the truth from my perspective."

If you hate it but it somehow fascinates you, then I wouldn't get why you have to mention it, but I choose to continue reading so I can understand your point on why you
hate it. If you're male, then you'll see a different perspective, yes, but if you try to think yourself as the opposite gender (try getting a picture of yourself genderswapped
as a example or reference like I do or try to mentally look at it through your mind if you were to be female instead). If you were to be of male gender, yes you are correct
as most females may seem to have a straight disapproval of this, even if they don't have a approval of strong graphic material or if they've never seen something this erotic before.

"This view doesn't include people who have a psychological scar, but also believe in a person's ability to heal and move forward with their lives in a normal way, and this is anything but".

This quote in red is what I should ask you specifically on, be specific on this... Those who have a psychological scar, can you define this further?

Lorelei has a interesting point here, I adopted femdom in my literature series in which almost all my characters I've wanted into it were female because I favor the femdom material, even though there's rarely any rebirth seen. Unbirth is generally number 4 in my favorites, while hard vore is number 3, and in the end, soul vore is number 2, while oral is 1.

I did think about this, I come across two different tags, vaginal vore and unbirth, which are two different things. I always thought to myself that vaginal vore would have the victim be completely unborn, but digested away by the womb of the predator by the fluids inside without a umbilical cord being attached to the prey, while unbirth would be the opposite thing, but the victim can be reborn into a new being, newer life, and look into a newer life with possibly a new family.

dreamweevil has a pretty good point on your reasons NovaAftershock, I've seen a few bits of artwork here depicting such, but usually anyone can like physical intimacy (whether physical or not), but the "perverse" thing kind of takes some carnage here. Everyone's perspective on how they will see a fetish or anything of sexual nature will differ. IE: You can go onto a forum here regarding Oral Vore and ask for thoughts on disposing of prey and you may not like seeing such. Nothing is personally normal since I'm both kind of a hentai, ecchi, and UB kind of person since I prefer them all and don't have anything against them.

That's all I can think of for now, if there's anymore, I'll edit later on.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Sun May 28, 2017 5:53 pm

KingKabal777 wrote:I did think about this, I come across two different tags, vaginal vore and unbirth, which are two different things. I always thought to myself that vaginal vore would have the victim be completely unborn, but digested away by the womb of the predator by the fluids inside without a umbilical cord being attached to the prey, while unbirth would be the opposite thing, but the victim can be reborn into a new being, newer life, and look into a newer life with possibly a new family.

Unbirth and Rebirth I see as a do over for a character's life. In a way, it is both sexual and not. The prey in this scenario is often willing, and choose to accept the new mother and life with her.
Alternate uses of unbirth that I like but rarely see are; healing someone who is sick or injured, converting someone to the pred species to be a mate (No regression, just species change), and modifying the prey to be a pred.

A large creature using unbirth to act as a transport for a group of small creatures is an interesting spin that has crossed my mind several times, but I don't see this as something that would happen often as it should be more maternal instinct based than cultural. For instance, a sterile individual 'adopting' the group as her children when other members of her species would see the group as food. This is one of those things that requires background, and results in character development.

Mostly, the pred needs a reason to choose unbirth in the situation, and that requires the pred to be a thought out character and individual.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Mon May 29, 2017 2:33 am

mouseyman wrote:

STFU and scroll on by.

1. He's not trolling or ranting. If you read beyond the first four words, you'll realize he's being constructive about it. He approached the question in a different way.
2. Debating an old post in a necro'd thread is kind of silly.
Jayezox
---

Postby KingKabal777 » Mon May 29, 2017 2:51 am

Jayezox wrote:
mouseyman wrote:

STFU and scroll on by.

1. He's not trolling or ranting. If you read beyond the first four words, you'll realize he's being constructive about it. He approached the question in a different way.
2. Debating an old post in a necro'd thread is kind of silly.

Like I said, read the whole thing and it's the reason why I told them to drop it in the first place, just stay on topic and don't quote the trolls.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JabbaslurpsLeia » Mon May 29, 2017 6:20 am

Lorelei wrote:Unbirthing is one of my dearest Vore kinds and the primary material of my Vore fantasies and I love Femdom, I also must answer here. First, of course, the aspect of female dominance and sexual power. The womb can become a prison for the prey or a person is humbled because the woman uses the prey simply as a sex toy and whose head z.b time and again as a dildo used. Especially if the girl simply lets someone disappear in her Vagina and devours a Creature or Hero as if they were nothing.

The other point is the erotic aspect. Completely merging with someone through unbirthing is the highest form of intimacy that can exist. In real terms there are already statements like "I want to feel you in me", and something like that is then the increase. With lifeless objects, however, this is also great and it has what fascinating if so great things disappear under the skirt of a woman or under her panties.

Pretty much this says it all. There's nothing sexier than getting to feel her pussy all the way through and being used as her human sex toy. It's extreme sex, it's domination, it's intense stimulation for both parties.
Say "what" again! Say "what" again! I dare you--I double dare you motherfucka! Say "what" one more damn time!
JabbaslurpsLeia
Been posting for a bit

Postby fixated1 » Mon May 29, 2017 10:12 am

I Like insertion and that gets lumped in often enough that I feel free to comment on it. My interest is not in getting transformed or absorbed. I want to be jammed into a giant vagina like a dildo and used for pleasure. Same thing for anal vore. I actually like insertion that the predator is doing for her own pleasure. Bonus points for trapping me there to use over and over.

So for me it's all about sex, just on a huge scale. That's hot.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CalinBeast » Mon May 29, 2017 7:19 pm

The idea of being forcefully shoved in and swallowed up by a female's nether regions is so wickedly perverse, that it arouses me in a way that's hard to explain. It's the sort of "wrongness" and "violation" that turns me on, just about as much as oral vore does.

On top of that, using their "lady-parts" to utterly dominate the prey, the femininity of the pred is greatly stressed. Being a huge fan of female dominance, this idea appeals to me.
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby 32n59Deleted » Tue May 30, 2017 1:00 am

I DON'T actually like unbirth or vaginal vore, at least in the ways the vore community usually imagines it (I hate that digestion is often applied somehow, turning into pussy juice or female cum, or becoming the woman's new baby crap that most unbirth fans are into).

But the act of being drawn and trapped into a woman's vagina itself? Come on, it's a vagina - they're awesome and sexy!
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion