What if she's having sex?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Is it ok that your unbirther has sex while you're still in her womb?

Yes, i will enjoy the ride
62%
No, just thinking about it gives me an headache
17%
Don't care, the womb is a safe place anyway
20%

Total votes : 1402

Re: What if she's having sex?

Postby Rivenscry » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:21 am

I'm not sure if it has been posted on here yet, but there is a story on Lava Dome Five, I think it's by Shira and it's called something like "Evenings with Zolino". A pretty heavy Herm and GTS/Shrink warning for those of you who don't like it.

Although if anyone else here has a thing for feet (specifically scaly's) then you will most likely live on that site. The easiest way to find it is to just google: "random raptor vore" and then use one of the tags or just scroll down, whatever the case may be.

If that sounded like an advert, then I'm sorry, but that site is awesome.

P.s. I'm not invoolved with the site at all, I just visit there pretty frequently.
Rivenscry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mrdr » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:56 pm

If she were to have sex, the dick would never make it back out, believe me...
Sorry, Eka. But I really have no choice but to be evil. Maybe be a bit more indulgent?
Mrdr
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fantasy » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:53 pm

Warning -- SSBBW in this link:

The fantasy of someone having sex with a huge woman -- while you are inside of her gigantic belly -- is difficult to fantasize without visual material.
Here is an actual gigantic SSBBW belly swollen large enough to have a medium size adult inside of it -- and at the same time she is also having sex with a very large man while a girl is rubbing and massaging that gigantic huge swollen belly ( that you fantasize you are inside of). What part of her big belly would you fantasize your head to be located?
I fantasized mine up where the girl presses with both her hands on a belly bulge then licks it. His action near my feet might tickle.: see below.

http://xhamster.com/movies/817245/germa ... art_3.html
Attachments
Big-Belly.jpg
Now how did she know that bulge was my head?
Fantasy
Participator

Postby Paradox » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:14 am

Fantasy wrote:Warning -- SSBBW in this link:

My gawd, she's so fat her bloodtype must be lard.

Short question: if you say warning BBW, why do you still attach a pic of such a thing? O.o
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby champmaex » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:55 am

Paradox wrote:

Short question: if you say warning BBW, why do you still attach a pic of such a thing? O.o

I just fell off my chair laughing XD
champmaex
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fantasy » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:47 am

Paradox wrote:

The answer to your 'question' is -- my Warning -- is totally directed at biased people -- ike yourself -- who hate SSBBWs.
I know there are many here who have that very same SSBBW discrimination and bias... and I merely wanted to WARN all that group -- in advance -- to avoid looking at my post -- and quickly move to some other reading and viewing material. For SSBBW haters... just quickly move on somewhere else LOL
However the answer to your question: "why do you still attack a pic of such a thing' is:
Only for those that do not discriminate --here is a little something your group might enjoy!
Fantasy
Participator

Postby Paradox » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:22 pm

Fantasy wrote:The answer to your 'question' is -- my Warning -- is totally directed at biased people -- ike yourself -- who hate SSBBWs.
I know there are many here who have that very same SSBBW discrimination and bias... and I merely wanted to WARN all that group -- in advance -- to avoid looking at my post -- and quickly move to some other reading and viewing material. For SSBBW haters... just quickly move on somewhere else LOL
However the answer to your question: "why do you still attack a pic of such a thing' is:
Only for those that do not discriminate --here is a little something your group might enjoy!

Uhm,
you do see that i mant that your post kinda doesn't make sense, do ya?
Anyway, my post wasn't about the dislike and such, it was about the fact that you warn people for whom BBW is a turnoff and still post a pic for everyone to see (which is kinda hard to oversee in a thread you scroll by :P)
If you really think it's about hate and such, so be it^^ I'll admit that fat people are not my thing. My Question however was based at the contradictory of your post.

If you warn people who may dislike things you should actually post it in links or [Spoilers], not "warning" here is my pic!^^
Paradox
---

Postby Fantasy » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:02 pm

Paradox wrote: My Question however was based at the contradictory of your post. ...you should actually post it in links or [Spoilers], not "warning" here is my pic!
I did my best -- to avoid reply posts like yours, from those forewarned.
I could have used the caption: "SSBBW HATERS -- NOW HIT BACK BUTTON -- AND CLOSE YOUR EYES FOR 1/2 SECOND" --so you would understand.
When you see my username -- please skip my posts.
Last edited by Fantasy on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fantasy
Participator

Postby didhejustsaythat » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:18 pm

i like this as well, as in if the Pred were to unbirth a female and then have sex with said female's boyfriend or something lol. kinda makes it kinkier. but it's kinky either way
DHJST
vore code: VC_3.0_55090999551167359711198_99193999691357359711397_93913378819998_991519971152559911999972799978548_8
didhejustsaythat
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vanroth » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:21 pm

Fantasy wrote:
Paradox wrote: My Question however was based at the contradictory of your post. ...you should actually post it in links or [Spoilers], not "warning" here is my pic!
I did my best -- to avoid reply posts like yours, from those forewarned. When you see my username -- please skip my posts.

what they meant was to hide the picture in an open-able mini window inside the post itself, so that if people wanted to see it they could just click the button on it and the image would be shown, instead of those who don't want to see it having to turn of their monitor and attempt to scroll past the post successfully in the dark because of it, would have taken only a few extra keystrokes for you instead of making anyone who may not like the image uncomfortable to the point of leaving the post at seeing the warning
Vanroth
Been posting for a bit

Postby Paradox » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:34 pm

Vanroth wrote:what they meant was to hide the picture in an open-able mini window inside the post itself, so that if people wanted to see it they could just click the button on it and the image would be shown, instead of those who don't want to see it having to turn of their monitor and attempt to scroll past the post successfully in the dark because of it, would have taken only a few extra keystrokes for you instead of making anyone who may not like the image uncomfortable to the point of leaving the post at seeing the warning

Thx Vanroth^^

Fantasy wrote:I did my best -- to avoid reply posts like yours, from those forewarned.
I could have used the caption: "SSBBW HATERS -- NOW HIT BACK BUTTON -- AND CLOSE YOUR EYES FOR 1/2 SECOND" --so you would understand.
When you see my username -- please skip my posts.

You could just use function
Spoiler: show
blahblah text

No need to be getting mad, dude O.O can't even take a little joke can ya?
Last edited by Paradox on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paradox
---

Postby Fantasy » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:38 pm

didhejustsaythat wrote:i like this as well, as in if the Pred were to unbirth a female and then have sex with said female's boyfriend or something lol. kinda makes it kinkier. but it's kinky either way
Thank you. Glad you liked it. You are one of the group the post was for.

I apologize to the two posters above that I made vomit because they hate SSBBWs. Possibly I should have captioned my post: "NOTICE --ALL SSBBW HATERS -- Avoid Vomiting, IT WILL RUIN YOUR KEYBOARD!!! --and -- NOW -- move one post down past this one." I misjudged people's will power NOT to look! And posting 'SPOILER' would make them look for sure!

I have to run along now -- and buy myself a new KEYBOARD -- after I read my two SSBBW hater reviews. But a sense of humor -- helps a bit.
Fantasy
Participator

Postby Paradox » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:17 pm

Hey Fantasy, when did anyone say something about hating BBW btw?
I only made a small joke about it and you start a flame war around here.

Dunno what you actually intend by doing this, but neither me nor Vanroth said anything about hate, you are the only one who did.
Paradox
---

Postby Fantasy » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:00 pm

Vanroth wrote: ...what they meant was to hide the picture in an open-able mini window inside the post itself, so that if people wanted to see it they could just click the button on it and the image would be shown, instead of those who don't want to see it having to turn of their monitor and attempt to scroll past the post successfully in the dark because of it, would have taken only a few extra keystrokes for you instead of making anyone who may not like the image uncomfortable to the point of leaving the post at seeing the warning
Thank you, I had no idea some people would be this upset by the sight of a SSBBW. I apologize for calling it a "Hate SSBBWs" problem -- and should have only said a "Sensibilities Upset by SSBBWs" problem -- instead.
I never tried the hidden image method, but suspect it would cause even more curious SSBBW dislikers to open it -- to have their very sensitive sensibilities damaged. LOL Again, sorry if I offended these sensitive people... and maybe I should post a list of things for them -- NOT to post -- that I don't like -- I will not as I hate censorship.

I also apologize to those that enjoy SSBBWs for me being compelled to reply to these posts -- and thus explain myself. I am not upset with anybody... and only want everybody to enjoy their own very personal UB fantasies --instead of play censor to others.
Fantasy
Participator

Postby Dark_phoenix » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:47 pm

After that it is their own problem, you warned them.
Maybe I am a little biased, but I think I have never encountered any real hate towards fetishes on Eka.

but maybe I am just lurking the wrong boards.

as for SSBBW, Personally I don't dislike it but it is not something that I actively search for
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fantasy » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Dark_phoenix wrote: ...as for SSBBW, Personally I don't dislike it but it is not something that I actively search for
Thank you for not trying to censor posting where some here love the material that was posted. For that group, an even larger belly than the post showing the huge belly woman having sex -- is here: http://xhamster.com/photos/view/586318-9282406.html Her belly shows two adult size right and left bulges.
Fantasy
Participator

Postby Paradox » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:03 pm

didhejustsaythat wrote:i like this as well, as in if the Pred were to unbirth a female and then have sex with said female's boyfriend or something lol. kinda makes it kinkier. but it's kinky either way

I wonder if that would make the female inside jealous or angry^^
I think there was a story like that somehwhere around here on Eka's.
Still, your post makes me wonder if i should change the poll or alike :P
My original question was after all if you'd like it if "you were the one inside?", not "would you do her if she UB'ed someone?".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since some time has passed now, i think that there may be some new material about it.
Who of the readers know of Pictures or stories with this Topic: What if she's having sex?.
I'd like to collect a few more stuff together for the people interested in it (like myself)^^.

You can simply post Links here if you found some.
Paradox
---

Postby Elpie » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:20 am

ive self-plugged before, but here's links to chapters of my fanfic which involve unbirth, both of which have a few "what if she's having sex?" scenes

http://aryion.com/g4/view/195372
http://aryion.com/g4/view/195420
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Houyo » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:09 am

Oh man... XP Reading through this topic cause me to power write a quickie unbirth story.

Kinda has a sad ending and not a lot of details, but I'll try and get it posted somehow.

Well, here it is copied and pasted. Tell me what you think.

Spoiler: show
Michelle and Jerid sat at a restaurant, enjoying a quite lunch together. The two had been going out for some time and had really hit it off. They both loved karaoke and sushi and seemed to get that look in their eyes when they looked at each other that could fool people into thinking they were in love. Of course, they probably were in love. They had been living together for a month now. All signs pointed towards a long happy marriage in the future.

Except for one thing. Michelle was terrible in bed. Really bad. Jerid loved her personality and her looks, but she just… Didn’t cut it. He didn’t know why, but their alone time never had a happy ending. Michelle had tried her best, but something always seemed to go wrong. As much as neither of them wanted to admit it their relationship was starting to strain against this ordeal.

Carol smiled, looking over at the two love birds enjoying their meal in peace. She had never met the two, but the way they looked at each other had caught her interest. You see, Carol was a cruel girl. Nothing pleased her more than to cause chaos and pain. And what could be more terrible than the budding sapling of love cut down before it could blossom? Slowly she stood up and walked over towards their table.

“So… How’s the sandwich?” Michelle asked before realizing that Carol was standing before them. “Oh… Hello? Do you need something?” She asked. Jerid set down the coffee he was sipping and looked up at carol as well.

“Why yes, there is something I need!” Carol replied in a cheerful tone. With a quick flurry of movements her pants has suddenly been undone and tossed aside, leaving her lower half nude as she unbuttoned her top. “I need you!” She said in a deep sultry voice as she gave Michelle a wide grin and tossed away her top to leave herself completely naked.

Michelle and Jerid were both taken a back. Michelle was completely in shock. Jerid was some how able to manage to speak while trying to keep his eyes from straying over Carol’s lovely naked form. “W-What do you think you’re doing lady!?” He cried.

Carol’s hand suddenly darted towards his face, a single finger pressing against his lips to silence him. “Quite dear… Just watch, I promise you’ll enjoy this~” She said, the same sultry voice echoing in his mind. The poor blue balled man couldn’t find the will to speak now. The entire restaurant was staring at the scene, customers and staff bewildered by the nude woman.

Carol sat up on the table and faced Michelle, spreading her legs just as suddenly as she approached. “W-What the hell are you d-MMPHH!” Was all Michelle managed to shout before Carol’s hand darted forward. With the practiced movements of an expert predator Michelle’s face was buried into Carol’s moist pussy. In a flash her head was gone. Just as quickly she was dragged onto the table and in between Carol’s thighs, clothes and all vanishing into her without time to struggle or even realize what was happening. Carol threw her head back and let out a shameless moan, the crowd aghast and appalled with the horrible display. Jerid sat there watching, paralyzed. His breath was caught in his throat.

Carol bucked her hips as Michelle finally managed to start struggling. But now that she was in up to her waist, her own hips now vanishing past Carol’s, the struggling was much to late to do her any good. And as the last of her kicking feet were drawn between the now soaking nether lips of Carol’s vagina the unbirth was complete. Carol sat back on the table and closed her legs, letting out a relieved sigh as one hand went to rub her Michelle swollen tummy. Her skin was pulled taut, every tiny movement Michelle made easily visible to the restaurant inhabitants.

Especially Jerid. She suddenly spun around on her but, giving Jerid a clear look at his girlfriend trapped in the other woman’s womb. He was terrified. The woman he loved had just been sucked up some random tramp’s cooch! He wanted to save her, to beat this woman away, to call for help… To fuck her so badly. His cock had been harder than it had ever been since he met Michelle.

Carol rolled over on the table, coming to rest on her Michelle bulge. Her round ass was stuck right into Jerid’s face, her dripping wet cunt resting between her legs. She gave him a seductive little smirk. “Well… What are you waiting for?”
Jerid didn’t realize what had happened. Driven by a wild sense of lust he flew into an uncontrolled frenzy. His clothes flew off, his underwear hitting a woman sitting by in the face. And before any could stop him (not that anyone tried), he was cock deep into Carol. He thrusted vigorously into her as she let out a delighted high pitched moan and bucked her hips back. His balls slapped against her thighs as Michelle struggled under them.

“Oooooh, you like what I did to you’re girl friend I see~” Carol half moaned half sneered. Jerid’s cock was already beginning to twitch in orgasm and Carol was all too happy to join him. Just as quickly as their love making had started it was now ending. Jerid moaned as he came into her and onto Michelle. Carol moaned as she came onto Jerid and around Michelle. And poor Michelle moaned as she came and came out of Carol. As Carol orgasmed a flood of pussy juice had began to flow out of her and down her and Jerid’s thighs. It pooled onto the table and spilled off it onto the floor. It was truly a torrent of femme cum.

As Jerid finally came to his senses he panted heavily and pulled out of Carol. He flopped back into his seat. Something had caught onto his cock and was dragged out along with it. He gingerly held it up to look at it. It was Michelle’s blouse, her braw tangled in with it. He looked up in horror to see a pair of pants and a panties slop out of Carol’s pussy and onto the table, followed by two pairs of shoes. It all neatly pilled up on top of the sandwich he had been enjoying.

Carol hopped off the table and turned back to wink at Jerid as she gave her flat belly a pat. “Thanks stud, I really enjoyed that. Though… I think you’re gonna need a new girl friend. Toodles~” She said, blowing him a kiss and walking out of the restaurant nude and without a glance backwards.

All eyes turned to Jerid, still naked and covered in the liquid remains of his girl friend. He was pale white. “M-Michelle…?” He said weakly, his hands running through the femme cum on the table. He had just helped fuck his girlfriend to death. He didn’t know what to do… Everything had happened so fast. Despair over took him as he realized he’d have to call their friends and family to let them know the planned marriage proposal had to be called off.

He started to cry.
Houyo
???

Postby Paradox » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:20 am

LowProfile wrote:ive self-plugged before, but here's links to chapters of my fanfic which involve unbirth, both of which have a few "what if she's having sex?" scenes

http://aryion.com/g4/view/195372
http://aryion.com/g4/view/195420

Thx^^
Did read it some months ago already, still know i liked it.

Houyo wrote:Oh man... XP Reading through this topic cause me to power write a quickie unbirth story.

Kinda has a sad ending and not a lot of details, but I'll try and get it posted somehow.

Well, here it is copied and pasted. Tell me what you think.

I think it was well written, just the fact that it was more like a rape scene didn't suit my tastes, else it was very good :3
Paradox
---

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth