wolf anal vore (f/m, digestion, scat)

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby tod3690 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:54 am

tod3690
---

Re:

Postby juicefox » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:12 am

can wrote:Wait a sec your Farmlover?

No, no, no. I'm not farmlover. He's just one of the only people I know who who does animal anal vore, and I was just directing MicroDragon to his work in case he was interesting in seeing more animal anal vore.

EDIT:

Oh, and that first story with the dog AVing the reader was concluded by me =3. I loved that interactive. It has so many endings, just like a good vore interactive should, (in my opinion, anyway).
juicefox
Participator

Postby tod3690 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:06 pm

Well most of the things I have added to that site have been on vore.

Edit.

It would be nice if more was added to that piece of yours.
tod3690
---

Postby juicefox » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:28 pm

can wrote:Well most of the things I have added to that site have been on vore.

Edit.

lol, that's what that site is for.

And yeah, there are so many good opening for new chapters that get overlooked on that site.
juicefox
Participator

Postby tod3690 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:12 pm

juicefox wrote:
can wrote:Well most of the things I have added to that site have been on vore.

Edit.

lol, that's what that site is for.

And yeah, there are so many good opening for new chapters that get overlooked on that site.

To bad it was over looked, hopefully someone here will add to it. Doing it myself kind of spolies things for me.

On writing.com I'm http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/wolfcan

I have also setup a firewall at home to block all the dam ads, hehe the site takes a lot less to load without ads (I'm using the net at this time without the firewall)
tod3690
---

Postby juicefox » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:09 am

can wrote:I have also setup a firewall at home to block all the dam ads, hehe the site takes a lot less to load without ads (I'm using the net at this time without the firewall)

I know. The adds on that site are the worste. Like that add that yells at you whenever you move your cursor over it. Yeah, that's really going to encourage me to buy whatever they're selling.

I can't be bothered with firewalls so I just put up with it.
juicefox
Participator

Postby tod3690 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:02 am

juicefox wrote:
can wrote:I have also setup a firewall at home to block all the dam ads, hehe the site takes a lot less to load without ads (I'm using the net at this time without the firewall)

I know. The adds on that site are the worste. Like that add that yells at you whenever you move your cursor over it. Yeah, that's really going to encourage me to buy whatever they're selling.

I can't be bothered with firewalls so I just put up with it.

I use a one called smoothwall and a free addon, so all you need is two nic cards and old computer.
tod3690
---

Re:

Postby Vega » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:17 pm

juicefox wrote:
Thanks. What most attracts me most to vore is the idea of being completely overcome despite my best efforts. So my prey-characters usually go down fighting nail and teeth.

I'm glad you finished it. But, if you don't mind me asking, which parts made you uncomfortable? I'm just curious and I might want to keep it in mind in later work.

well i kinda didn't like the description of her rear being dirty....i know that in some cases it may be true but i just didn't find that interesting at all.

also heres alittle side note...i think canine refers to dogs and Lupine is the word for wolves
Understanding is a three edged sword, your side, their side, and the truth.

"Crescit Sub Pondere Virtus"

Micro mascot for the Brum furmeets
Vega
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby tod3690 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:22 pm

Vega wrote:
juicefox wrote:
Thanks. What most attracts me most to vore is the idea of being completely overcome despite my best efforts. So my prey-characters usually go down fighting nail and teeth.

I'm glad you finished it. But, if you don't mind me asking, which parts made you uncomfortable? I'm just curious and I might want to keep it in mind in later work.

well i kinda didn't like the description of her rear being dirty....i know that in some cases it may be true but i just didn't find that interesting at all.

also heres alittle side note...i think canine refers to dogs and Lupine is the word for wolves

I do believe canine falls under Dogs and wolves look at http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/canine

Also in Google if you type "define:" a space then the word you'll learn what that thing miens k.
tod3690
---

Re:

Postby juicefox » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:23 pm

Vega wrote:
juicefox wrote:

Yeah, I thought that might be it. That chapter made me a little uncomfortable as well when I first read it. But it was a great motivater for the reader to refuse Alue and I didn't want to leave out other peoples ideas so I left it in there. In fact that chapter was the only one that I didn't rewrite.

And canine refers to wolves as well, lupine is just more specific. Canis Lupus is the scientific name of wolves. I usually use canine to describe wolves because people who arn't very interested in wolves would have a better chance at recognising the word canine as opposed to lupine.
juicefox
Participator

Re:

Postby tod3690 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:15 am

Ha everyone there is something you might want to have a look at http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1383530 or read on from here http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it ... 30/map/143

And yes there is a part which starts a wolf Analvore.
tod3690
---

Postby juicefox » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:47 am

I don't usually post any of my vore drawing to anywhere but I decided to make an exception for this sketch. It's an illustration of the story in the first post.
Attachments
alue.png
alue sketch
juicefox
Participator

Re:

Postby Zeara » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:30 pm

I don't usually post any of my vore drawing to anywhere but I decided to make an exception for this sketch. It's an illustration of the story in the first post.

Awww now that!! is freaking HOT!!! verry awesome man
All Arise...
Now be seated...
Now Arise again...
Now get down with yo self!!
*funky music*
Zeara
Participator

Re:

Postby Straxacore » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:32 pm

now that is hot. I love it. Please post some more. you're really good
Straxacore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby friskyskunk » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:14 am

this picture is AWESOME!!! you should post more
friskyskunk
New to the forum

Re: wolf anal vore (f/m, digestion, scat)

Postby Giantessmimi » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:11 pm

Awsome story and picture :D
Giantessmimi
New to the forum

Postby heissekatze » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:26 am

i usualy REALLY dislike anal vore, but for some reason i really enjoyed this story :D nice work
"What\'s the point in eating someone if you\'re not going to get nutrition out of it? Friendship? :P"

i dont know who wrote that, but who ever it was, kudos to you XD BTW check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/heissekatze89 ^_~
heissekatze
Somewhat familiar

Postby juicefox » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:55 am

heissekatze wrote:i usualy REALLY dislike anal vore, but for some reason i really enjoyed this story :D nice work

I used to be the same. I used to dismiss it all as gay stuff (back when I was completely straight) until farmlovers work sold me on the idea.
juicefox
Participator

Previous

Return to Analvore