Second Life anal vore. The macro room. (furry)

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Second Life anal vore. The macro room. (furry)

Postby Big_D » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:39 pm

i am new but i cant see everthing eg what is on the bed upstairs on the second floor of the macro room? am i missing some files if so where can i get them
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Desudesune » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:39 pm

Ooh, I'm disappointed I missed that :P
Desudesune
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mara » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:22 am

Big_D wrote:i am new but i cant see everthing eg what is on the bed upstairs on the second floor of the macro room? am i missing some files if so where can i get them

What you see is what you get. You will have to give everything some time to load, but everything is still under construction and more stuff is being made constantly. He's working hard :3
Mara
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kid Buu » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:56 am

This makes me wish even more that my PC could run secondlife well. Or any 3d program for that matter. Though I'm so cheap I doubt I could manage a macro avatar anyway :p.
Kid Buu
New to the forum

Postby Big_D » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:06 pm

how do you create a Macro avatar?
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Silhouette » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:16 pm

I am curious as to where this person managed to buy that avatar or function for the avatar. I might even invest lindens for that.
Silhouette
Participator

Postby Kid Buu » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:31 am

I remember seeing a short guide that said you had to custom sculpt them. There was also some kind of macro configuration thing, that was supposed to be pretty good and fairly cheap, but I was never able to find it again.
Kid Buu
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Analvore