Bell's stink thread! (warning, scat and farting)

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Bell's stink thread! (warning, scat and farting)

Postby Ski » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:57 am

Hello everyone, I recently started a FA account and began doing shit and fart fetish stories. I know this isn't necessarily AV related, but it's ass related, and if I recall correctly I've seen non AV stink threads in this forum before. If this isn't alright, I apologize.

(My character name is Bell, although my Eka's username is Ski)

Anyway, here is my FA page, please watch if you enjoy my work <3

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/bellphant/

And here are my two stories so far :)

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4781053/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4775565/

Any feedback and/or suggestions are appreciated!
Ski
Been posting for a bit

Re: Bell's stink thread! (warning, scat and farting)

Postby SyH » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:06 am

hehe i liked the first one, i would love the stories if they involved vore :P hehe but fun stories overall
You're Dragon fodder
SyH
???

Postby Asikka » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:33 pm

>PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT
Asikka
New to the forum

Postby Ski » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:51 am

Ski
Been posting for a bit

Postby goukisama » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:42 am

Even though i have a acount with them i can not view these.
goukisama
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kanosint » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:21 am

goukisama wrote:Even though i have a acount with them i can not view these.

Make sure you have your Adult filter to off ;3

Anyway, you know I love your stories <3 Delightful and disgusting <3
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Postby analvorefreak » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:12 am

Could you post the stories on this site? I can't access them on the site where they're posted.
analvorefreak
New to the forum

Postby Ski » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:35 pm

Sure, I can do that. Each story will be a separate post

The Rise of a Stink Queen (Bell's Backstory)

In Bell's universe, stink isn't stigmatized nearly as much as it is in real life. Sure, it's still a topic that gets dirty snickers, but it's also fine to talk about it dirtily for extended periods of time. Oddly, the main stink topics are shit and farting. A lot more people enjoy nasty smells, and love those bigger anthros and animals who aren't afraid to rip a fart whenever or drop a massive load at the drop of a hat. Of course, there are still those who hate stink and think it is disgusting, and are constantly pinching their nose in areas with high populations of stink lovers.

This leads us to Bell: she isn't called the stink queen for nothing! She is the target of much admiration, someone whose name is synonymous with stink. The mere mention of her can send shivers of desire and delight down a stink lover's spine and waves of disgust through a stink hater. Yet, Bell is only an anthro skunk girl, about 5' 5''. In this world, skunks can fart a ton instead of spraying, and Bell certainly is no exception, but her poop is nothing special due to her size; in fact, some larger animals could most likely easily bury her. So how did she get to be the most famous stinker in the world?

Bell had always been a special skunk girl. Even for a skunk, the dominant stink species in the world, she was truly stinky, being able to rip massive farts on cue, with no limit to how often she can do this. Even when her ass was calm, the light stench of farts followed her. Yet, like most stink lovers and producers, she felt no embarrassment or shame whatsoever, instead she normally walked around with a smug grin on her face as almost everyone she passed pinched their nose, either in disgust, or in respect of her stinkiness. In fact, those who liked stink even bowed a bit while pinching their nose, causing Bell's pride to sore!

Yet, like its been mentioned before, most of skunks' stinkiness is limited to farting. Bell wasn't satisfied with this. She had seen larger species, like cows and elephants, the sheer size of the loads they could drop, especially elephants, and was slightly jealous of the sheer amount of admiration and disgust that was directed towards them. Bell wanted to be nasty in ALL ass aspects, both shit and farting, yet she was realistic and knew that she would likely only be known for farting.

But one day, when Bell woke up, she had a strange feeling of confidence that manifested itself into an even smugger, dirtier grin that had everyone in high school wondering, some of the stink haters pinching their nose even tighter in fear that Bell might do something REALLY nasty...well, those fears were eventualy realized when, in the courtyard during lunch break Bell was suddenly struck by the urge to will herself to become an elephant. She quickly glanced around to make sure she wouldn't squish anyone, and thinking she was crazy, willed it to happen! In a short, painless instant, she changed, her arms and legs becoming huge grey stumps, her body expanding and her nose becoming a long trunk, and soon there stood a massive African elephant in the middle of the courtyard, as big as the biggest elephant in the world. Minor panic struck the area, the stink haters instantly pinching their noses tightly and running out in disgust, while the dirty stink lovers, about a tenth of the crowd, stood and watched in awe and admiration, all of them pinching their nose and bowing before sniffing deeply, trying to get as much of Bell's fart stench as possible, which had intensified in this new form! She let out a soft trumpet sound in amusement as she realized her bowels felt very, VERY full, as if she had been holding it in for two days straight! She squatted as the stink lovers ran around behind her, Bell FRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTing wetly, nearly blowing the crowd down as the nasty gas was so thick and wet that it was practically visible! With loud grunts and strains, her massive phant puckers slowly began to yawwwwwn open to nearly impossible proportions that practically hypnotized those staying for the show! Then, with one final push, Bell proceded to take one of the biggest dumps in the world, the first slick, shiny, nasty shit glob landing with an echoling SPLLLLLAAAATTTTT! It was as big as a beach ball, but instead of being dry and full of plants like regular feral elephants, it was wet and gooey like a gigantic cow pie. Everyone gaped at the size, some of them having to resist the urge to run and roll around in that pile. Bell churrled and sighed in relief as she simply unloaded her bowels, the pressure being relieved as beach ball sized poop bomb after bomb poured and tumbled out of her bulging grey anus: PLOP PLOP PLOP PLOP SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT FRRRRRRRTTTTTT SPLATTTTTTTTTTT!!! The stench filled the entire courtyard and was so intense that even the stink lovers were a bit dazed by it. It was hard to keep track of how many more poop globs Bell unloaded, but when she was done there was a massive mound of it that went up to her massive grey phant ass, with was now streaked with shit. The next moment, Bell reverted back to her skunk form and giggled shamelessly at the massive pile that now towerd over her, practically twice her size! She snickered dirtily as she leaned against it, with a super proud, smug grin on her face.

The word spread almost instantly that an anthro skunkette had turned into an elephant and dropped quite possibly the biggest load in the world. Bell would soon realize that she could turn into any animal she wanted, although for obvious reasons her favorite form was an elephant. She also learned that when she shifted her bowels would become super packed, meaning she could poop whenever she wanted to! Bell's Facebook was swamped by messages, mostly from stink lovers who wanted stunk by her in the worst way possible. Over the next week, she spent much of her time burying furs that visited her, who all swooned whenever she turned into an elephant. Bell quickly realized that she wanted to do this for the rest of her life, so she obtained a ton of money from her wealthy family and built a stink palace just outside of town, hired stink lovers as servants and decorated to send a clear message that she loved stink, and anyone who entered this castle was going to get stunk up, to say the very least. She wasn't an official queen, but that's what she called herself, stink queen Bell, and those who visited her treated her as such. It became well known that when meeting Bell, you bow and pinch your nose, a gesture that she had always loved from others before becoming stink queen. She had enough money to live like this forever, and she thoroughly enjoyed being the most well known stinker in the world...
Ski
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ski » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:36 pm

A Stink Mangled Bully

In Bell's world, where nasty things were much more openly discussed and performed than the real world, simple conflicts often developed between stink haters, which were the majority, and stink lovers, which fawned over the nasty stinkers of the world. Sometimes other tried to make them feel ashamed for liking such nasty things, despite the fact that the lovers generally let perfectly normal and successful lives. Schools were certainly no exception, where stink lovers were occasionally the target of bullying.

"Hey, dirty boy!" A tall bunny boy named Kyle shouted at Ken, a smaller squirrel boy as he stood at his locker. "Now that school's done for the day, gonna go look for some nasty asses?" He teased, standing over Ken, who eeeped a bit as he was shouted at. He turned around and pouted a bit at the tall bunny boy. "Hey, shut up, I don't bother you about anything, why should you care if I like stink?"

"Because you need to learn that it's sick! Why would anyone want to like nasty things?" Kyle said condescendingly at Ken quivered before him, too intimidated to run away. "I mean, because of nasty fuckers like you, social standards are falling! Stink is everywhere despite the fact that a lot of people don't like it! It needs to stop!"

"It's not my fault I like stink..." Ken said, blushing and crestfallen, feeling slightly ashamed at his dirty desire... "Plus, it's not like it takes over my life, I know how to keep things in moderation and focus on the important things, like school work..." Ken was glued to the spot, as he still needed some things from his locker and didn't want to run away just yet.

"Oh yeah? How do you know it won't take over your life? Do you want to become some sick person totally obsessed with stink, like that nasty Bell chick?" Kyle said, raising his voice a bit and pinching nose slightly just from saying Bell's name. "Just trying to help you out man, don't want the world to fall into stinky chaos!"

"Hmmm, am I nasty now? That's exactly right, I'm an extremely nasty girl..." Bell churrled proudly, walking from around the corner and smirking at Kyle. "I've been listening for a bit, and you really need to leave this squirrel boy alone, why should you give a shit if he likes stink!" Ken's eyes lit up as a goofy grin spread across his face, as the color drained from Kyle's, his hand immediately going to pinch his nose to protect himself from the light fart stink that surrounded Bell as she walked. "Oh God, not you! Get away from me you nasty skunk!" He shouted, trying to turn and run, but Ken saw an oppurtunity for revenge, and although he was smaller, he was able to restrain Kyle enough for Bell to grab his forearms and press him up against the locker. "I doubt you've even ever experienced stink, so who are you to talk?" Bell giggled, as she raised her big fluffy skunk tail and began to tickle Kyle's nostrils slightly. "Mmm, such a shame, you have such nice nostrils, too bad that I'm going to absolutely destroy them..." Bell cooed, a wicked grin spreading across her face as she stared right at Lyle, who tried to wriggle around and escape, but Bell was stronger than she looked, and he could only stare at her in disgusted horror. "Please, anything but that! I'm sorry, I'll leave stink lovers alone for now!" He plead desperately.

"Sorry, you should've thought of that before you started tormenting this poor squirrel boy!" Bell giggled at Ken, who was on his knees, grinning as he eagerly sniffed Bell's fluffy skunk butt. "Mmm, sorry little guy, but I want some alone time with this douchebag...don't worry, I can stink you up some other time!"
"Awwww...okay then!" Ken said, a bit disappointed. "Thanks for everything, and give him all you've got!" he said, before leaving.
"Now then, what should I do with you...I suppose I should make you a bit woozy first!" She giggled, hiking up a hind leg and ripping a long wet PPPPPFFFFFFFRRRRTTTTTTTT for ten seconds, the nasty gas smelling like thick rotten eggs and potent sulfur like no other fart. With a flick of her tail, she directed the stink right towards Kyle!

The bunny boy immediately started coughing and gagging as he tried to pinch his nose as tightly as he could, but it barely helped against Bell's nasty stench. "Oooh, that felt good! A nice warm up, don't you agree? And that should've made you dizzy enough for me to start the real fun..." She churrled. Indeed, Bell's nasty ass stink was causing Kyle's head to swim as his struggling nearly stopped, his face practically green! "Oh God, it smells so bad..." he gagged....

"Ahh, you don't need to flatter me!" Bell giggled. "Now, time to take you to a stink room..." she said mischievously, as she carried Kyle a short distance to a small storage room, the bunny to disgusted and woozy to put up much of a resistance. "Mrrr, now stand up..." Bell commanded, as she shut and locked the door, and flicked on the light. It was unnaturally hot and stuffy in the room, and of course it was a pretty confined space, being just a storage room!

Still pinching his nose, Kyle got up and stared in disgusted awe at Bell's smug, grinning face. "Wh-what are we doing in here? What are you going to do to me in here, you nasty bitch?" he cried out.

"Oh, more of the same, but it'll be much, much worse in here...you'll wish you had never been born with a nose...see how it's hot and stuffy and small in here? I'm going to rip out probably the biggest fart you'll ever see, and in here it's going nowhere but in your nostrils..." Bell snickered, fiddling with his nose some more.

"Oh God...anything but that..." he muttered, but he seem resigned to what was about to happen...in fact, Bell had already turned around and raised her tail, facing her tight ass towards Kyle and lifting her tail as she began to push: "hrrrrmmmm..." Slowly, a deep rumbling frrrrrrrrrrbbbfffrrtttt began to rip out of her pucker, churning out stink produced by Bell at will, almost instantly replacing most of the normal air in the room as she kept it going for ten seconds. Kyle immediately fell to the ground, coughing and writhing in disgust as he tried to hold his breath as long as he could. "You;re going to have to breathe sometime!" Bell snickered, kicking things up a notch: BrrffffrrrrRRTTTFFLFOOOOOORRRRTTTT. Her fart had been going for thirty whole seconds now! The bunny boy could practically feel the rancid stink blowing around him as Bell pumped out more and more gas into the room, the sheer volume of it causing it to become visible, like a light stinky fog! "Hmmm, doesn't it feel like a nice sauna? A nasty fart sauna?" Bell churrled, snicking at her own joke! Kyle didn't reply, too busy pinching his nose and gagging to reply. "Well, I think it's time for the grand finale!" Bell exclaimed proudly, sitting down right on Kyle's face, wriggling her soft buttcheeks expertly until his muzzle was right between them, nostils right against her pucker! "Mmmmppphhhhh!" He cried out, but too dizzy and disgusted to escape. "Hey, don't complain you brought this on yourself!" Bell's stomach began to gurgle as she began to charge up a fart for the ages, Kyle only able to wait and listen with a feeling of complete disgust; no other emotion remained in him at this point. "NnnnnNGGGhgHHHHH!" Bell gave one final push: "Fart bomb!" she exclaimed, and at that moment a gigantic BBBbrrrRRRTTTFFFFRRRBBRRRRLLOOOOOFFRRRTTTTTTTTT! Tore out of her ass, going nowhere but inside Kyle's nostrils as if Bell was farting directly on Kyle's brain, the pressure of her gas tickling inside his nostrils as Bell kept this final gigantic fart on for an entire minute, the stink fog getting thicker and thicker until Bell could barely see her hand in front of her face! All traces of regular air were gone, and soon Kyle couldn't handle it, passing out right after he somehow shouted "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" He would be fine, Bell's stink treatment was totally harmless, but effective!

"Ooh, can't handle my nastiness? Well, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!" Bell chuckled, getting up and giving one final smug grin back at the thoroughly stink mangled bunny boy as she left the storage room, leaving the door unlocked so Kyle could get out when he came to. "I think it's safe to say that he'll never bother anyone again, not while we both go to the same school!" Bell churrled, as she walked outside, her nasty work done for the day.
Ski
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ski » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:40 pm

Bell, an eager young skunk girl of around 10 years old woke up with a yawn as the sun shone through her window. Her room looked quite normal for a girl her age, except with a definite focus on stink. Instead of having pictures up of crappy teen idols, she had pictures of stink idols, such as big Bertha the cow girl, turned so her super plump cow ass practially swelled out towards the viewer as she looked back with a dirty grin on her face. Bell fawned over these stink idols, hoping to be like them someday, and since she was a skunk, the stinkiest species in the world, the chances were very good!

Bell yawned, then stopped suddenly as her eyes lighting up as she realized what day it was! Her older sister Mally was going to teach her how to fart well! Oddly, in this universe skunks didn't spray but instead farted ridiculous amounts, although of course they generally had their limits. They weren't shunned or rejected from society, since stink was a much more open topic, but a lot of people watched their backs, and their nostrils around them...

It may sound ridiculous that skunks were actually taught to fart, but being the nasty animals that they were, they loved to do it a certain way that made it as rude and suggestive as possible. Bell could certainly fart, but as of now she hadn't learned the proper style and poise. "Mally! Mally!" Bell exclaimed giddily, bursting into her sister's room, where she was found brushing her long hair. She looked down at her eager little sister and grinned. "Hehe, calm down Bell, I know what I promised!" She cooed, closing the door, Bell nearly hopping up and down with glee. "You're a skunk, and it's time you learned how to live up to your species!" She said proudly.

"Yeah yeah, I know about all that! Come on, teach me the proper way to stink! I want to be the stinkiest girl in the world!" Bell exclaimed boldly.

"Mrrr, well to be honest, that might not be too much of a stretch...I mean, you've always displayed stinky tendancies...even when you aren't farting, there's a light gassy stench around you!" Mally cooed, sniffing deeply as that afforementioned stink began to spread throughout her room, giggling as the nasty stench tickled her nostrils.

"Ooh, I know! I bet I can fart TONS!" Bell squealed, wriggling her small, tight rump at her sister. "Come on, enough stalling!"

"Hehe, okies then! Have patience!" Mally chuckled, turning her body so Bell saw it sideways. "As you know, skunks can churn up plenty of gas whenever they want, but the important part is releasing it really rudely and nastily! First, you wanna begin by raising your tail and grinning dirtily, so everyone knows that you know exactly what you're going to be doing!" Mally churrled, doing just this, giving Bell her proudest, smuggest grin as she lifted her big bushy tail as high as she could, revealing her black furry buttcheeks. "At this point, everyone knows what you're doing, but if you do it fast enough they'll hardly have anytime to run!" Mally snickered. "At this point, the stink should be building up in your gut, which should begin to gurgle loudly, and the sound alone is enough to make people pinch their noses!" She churred, as just as she said, her bowels and tummy began to gurgle and churn ominously. "Once you get really good, it should get really loud!" She said, as the gurgling got almost as loud as a speeding car!

"Ooh, that sounds so nasty and dirty...I just know you're going to drop a huge fart bomb pretty soon!" Bell giggled, teasingly pinching her nostrils.

"Oh, you know it!" Mally churred. "At this point, you're almost ready to let rip! Just hike up your a leg, make two fists, and begin to grunt loudly!" She said, doing just that, her small hands becoming fists that she brought inwards towards her body, grunting with a loud HHHHHHHRRRRMMMMMMM...sound. "Then, let it rip!" She snickered, a huge wet PPPPPPFfffrrrtttBBBFFFRRRTTTTTTTTTT tearing out of her ass as Bell, who could feel the force of the nasty wind nearly bowl her over, her fur being blown back from the force of the fart as the room was flooded with gas, echoing loudly as she kept that nasty gas bomb going for thirty seconds. "Ooh, wow!" Bell giggled in awe and admiration, eagerly sniffing that stink that polluted the air, churned out at Mally's will.

"Hehe, thanks! And it's pretty fun to say something after you've flooded the area with stink, even if no one is around! Something like 'oops, was that me?' " Mally giggled. "Well, there you go, your turn! And while you've farted before, you've never gone as long as you can, but this time I really want you to let it rip! Fart as long as you can!" Mally cheered.

"Okay, you got it sis!" Bell cried, a wide giddy grin on her face. This was what she was waiting for, it was her big moment! But now, she had to turn that giddy grin into a smug one. She took a moment to gather her face, and manipulated her smile into a nasty, proud, super smug grin which she directed towards Mally, who whistled, impressed. Bell then slowly raised her bushy, fluffy tail as high as she could, wriggling her tight rump around a bit as she let the gas built up inside of her, the gurgling and squelching starting now and building up quickly, almost as loud as Mally's! That grin grew wider, if that was even possible, as she slowly hiked up her leg, began to grunt and strain with a dirty hrrrmmmm....HRRRRRRMMMMMM, clenched her fists and brought them towards her body, and cried "Let er rip!" With that, she gave one final clench, using all of her muscles to channel a ridiculous amount of stink downwards and out: PPPPPPFFPFFFFBBBFFFFRRRTTTLLORRRTTTTT...the fart practically exploded out of Bell's ass, surprising even her as the force nearly knocked her off balance; in fact, Mally stumlbed a bit as this fart was like a wind tunnel! "oh my..." Mally snickered as she watched Bell confidently and easily keep farting, more and more regular air leaving the room as the air was practically full of JUST fart gas...thirty seconds passed as that FFRRRRRRRTTT kept going, yet Bell showed no signs of stopping! Her grin just got smugger and smugger as she HHRRRRRMMMMMMed some more for comedic effect! Bell hit the one minute mark with this earth shattering gas bomb, so much gas being pumped into the room that it was beginning to fog up, the fart gas so thick and dense that it was visible! Even Mally, an experienced farter and stink girl herself, began to cough from the sheer amount of gas Bell was letting loose! "Jesus, calm down Bell!" She managed to choke out! Bell heard her, but simply grinned as she shook her head, capping off this gas blast for the ages with BBBLLLOOOOOOOFOFFFRFRRRRRRRRRTTTTBBBFFFRRRRTTTTTT! Finally, it was all over at minute and thirty seconds, the fart fog so dense that Mally was just a haze outline! Bell giggled proudly! "Whew! That STINKS!" She churrled, fanning the air with her hand. Mally pinched her nose tightly, partly playfully and partly because Bell's fart was so big it tormented even Mally's nostrils! "Wow, sis, I'll be totally honest, I've never seen or SMELT a fart that long or big, even at tournaments...you really are something special!" Mally said proudly, and slightly jealously. "How do you do it?"

"Hehe, well to be honest, I just kept churning up stink, and I never got tired...I probably could've gone on for another minute or so..." Bell grinnned mischievously at her sister.

"Well, I'm not going to lie Bell, you might grow up to actually be the stinkiest skunk in the world if you can keep that up!" Mally said, smiling warmly at Bell through the stink. Bell was swollen with pride, her dreams were actually coming true! "yay! How about poop though, can I be known for that too?" Bell asked hopefully.

"Mmm, sorry sis, skunks just aren't big enough to have big enough poops, we're mainly known just for farting..." she chuckled. "Although it would be great to be known for both!"

"Awww, that is too bad. Still, farting is just as fun! No one is going to want to get a whiff of this skunk girl!" Bell huffed proudly, before walking out, ready to face the world and let everyone know what she could really do...
Ski
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ski » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:50 pm

Here's a sketch of Bell's elephant form (although it's normally feral):

Ski
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ski » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:12 am

New story up! http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4791338

"Do you know why I called you in here, Bell?" The principal, Mrs. Yena, an anthro squirrel asked as she faced Bell from behind her desk. She tried to act serious, but it was clear that she was having a hard time keeping her face from spreading into a goofy grin. Bell sensed this, and although she was a bit woried when she was called to the office, from Mrs. Yena's barely serious face, she knew she wasn't in trouble.

"Ooh, I had an idea..." Bell giggled, grinning wickedly at Mrs. Yena. It was the day after the incident where Bell had somehow turned into an elephant and dropped an absolutely gigantic load in the courtyard. "What did you do with all the leftover shit, use it as fertilizer?"

At this point, Mrs. Yena couldn't help herself, and finally her face broke into that goofy grin. "Hehe, you have no idea how much extra we had to pay the janitors to clean up that mess, it took them hours! I don't know how you did it, but I'm certainly impressed! I mean, I am a stink lover myself..." she cooed, sniffing the light fart stink that emnated around Bell. "Think you could do that again? Because it gave me an idea..." Mrs. Yena said with a wicked grin on her face.

"Mrrr, I've tried it out, and I can turn into an elephant whenever I want, among other animals, and I'm always packed full of shit when I do!" Bell practically squealed, swollen with pride. "Why, what was your idea?"

"Hehe, not sure if you knew this, but students aren't behaving as well as they used to, it seems that traditional detention isn't as effective as it used to be..." Yena said with a dirty smirk over at Bell; it was clear she enjoyed talking about such nasty things! "I think some stink torture would be the perfect way to deter kids from misbehaving!"

This certainly perked Bell's ears up! As you all know by now, Bell was one of the stinkiest girls in the school, possibly the world, and her ability to turn into an animal only solidified this status! Now she was being offered a job to be a nasty as she could be! "Ooh, you want me to bury some poor bullies after school? I would love that!" Bell exclaimed, tail swishing excitedly!

"I thought you would like that!" Mrs. Yena giggled. "Of course, you would get paid for your time, perhaps an hour or two after school everyday. In fact, I've already had a room built for you with a gigantic toilet in it, perfect for your huge elephant ass..." she cooed.

"Geez, I would do that for free! You know how I love to share my stink!" Bell churrled, practically bouncing in her chair, she was so excited. "Would I be able to give them all that I can?"

"Ooh, of course! Don't hold back, drop them in that toilet and bury them in your gigantic shit globs! It's punishment afterall!' Mrs. Yena could barely hold back her glee too! "I bet the number of children getting in trouble will drop like a rock! Perhaps you'd like to start today?"

"You bet I do! I can't wait to get my huge elephant ass to work..." Bell snickered to herself. She was handed a key to her own personal stink room, and would go there everyday after school. In fact, the meeting ended just as the bell rang, and that eager skunk girl practically sprinted to the special room and waited there eagerly...

"Awww, man, I have dumb detention anymore, just for throwing an apple in the lunch room. Well, it's not too bad I guess, I'll get some homework done..." Ken, an anthro bunnyboy muttered to himself as he made his way to the lower of the school. "Although, I wonder why the room is different, perhaps they're remodeling?" He wondered aloud as he got closer to Bell's stink room, a very light stink becoming noticeable, causing Ken to wrinkle his nose. "Hmm, smells like a sewer pipe broke..." he said, as he opened the door and walked inside. "What the...." He breathed, stopping suddenly as he looked up at a huge toilet, perfectly normal in every aspect except for the fact that it was twice his size, he couldn't even see the back part of it. "What the hell is this?" he exclaimed, pinching his nose tightly as the stench had suddenly become much more ripe.

"Mrrr, I see you admiring my toilet there..." Bell snickered as she closed the door and locked it, turning towards Ken with a wicked grin on her face. "Welcome to my stink room, where you'll serve detention!"

The color drained from Ken's face as he saw that skunk girl grinning at him. "oh God...you're that that girl who can turn into an elephant!" He said, pinching his nose even tighter as he backed up as far as he could, eventually running out of room as his back was pressed against the cold porcelain of that toilet.

"Hehe, you got it! And today you get to see my gigantic ass in full force!" Bell chuckled, turning around to wriggle her tight skunk butt at Ken; then one moment later she had shifted into a huge elephant, her ass growing more than tenfold in front of Ken as it cast a shadow over him, the poor boy forced to stare up at a massive rump more than twice his size! "Hmmm, like that?" Bell churrled, wriggling her big rear above Ken. "And it's holding back two days worth of shit!" She said, turning around and picking Ken up with her plump trunk. "No, stop this! This isn't detention, this is just sick!" He cried, desperately trying to hold onto the doorknow as he was picked up, but it was no use for Bell's elephant strength now.

"Oh, it's just a different form of detention! You're still being punished the same!" Bell giggled, turning around and setting Ken into that massive toilet bowl with a snicker. "Don't worry, there's no plumbing, so you won't get flushed!" Bell giggled, turning around and plopping her gigantic phant rear onto the toilet bowl, Ken's eyes going wide in horror as the bowl went dark, the poor mouseboy just inches away from her ass as he was forced to stare up at it! "oh God, don't! Don't bury me please! I'll never throw food in the cafeteria again!"

"Mmmm, well I doubt you will be after I unload this shit avalanche all over you!" Bell churrled. "but first, how about I turn that toilet bowl into a gas chamber?" she cooed, hiking her leg up and grunting, her ass clenching as a huge PPPPPPPFFFFRRTTTBBFFRRTTTT ripped out of her quivering butthole, blowing the mouseboy's fur back as he instantly pinched his nose as tightly as he could, but it barely helped as fart gas took the place of the area. "This can't be happening! This is some sort of nightmare!" He cried in between coughs and gags, comicly trying to press his hands against Bell's asscheeks to push her off, which was absolutely useless! "Mmm, nice try, but you did tickle me a bit!" Bell teased. "Now, time to try to work out this gigantic load..." she snickered nastily, HHRRRRRMMMMMMing loudly as she strained, her huge butthole quivering and shaking ominously over Ken, which was the only thing he could see through his watering eyes, the poor mouseboy overwhelmed by the stink. "Noooooooo! Stop, no pooping! I don't want to even imagine how much a constipated elephant can shit!" He cried, feeling only disgust at this point as he desperately tried to push against Bell's ass some more.

"Oh, you won't have to imagine in, you'll get to see first hand!" Bell said between grunts, her butthole beginning to yawwwwwn open wide above Ken, the stench of her packed up shit beginning to flood the bowl, mixing with the fart gas and creating truly a noxious stench which practically caused his face to go green with disgust. Slowly, with a sickening squelching and squishing sound, a gigantic beach ball sized shit glob began to poke out of Bell's bulging anus, just inches away from Ken's face, his eyes going just as wide as Bell's pucker! "Fuck, you gotta be shitting me! No way that's possible!" He cried out, lying down in horror at the bottom of the hole, barely moving as that massive glob dangled over him ominously, getting closer and closer so that he could actually feel the heat of it on his body!

"That's right, I will be shitting on you!" Bell snickered. "thanks for the pun! Now here's another one: bombs away!" bell cried, and with final final push, a huge FRRRRRRRTTTTSPPLLAAATTTTT! was heard, echoing loudly around the room as bell pushed out that first hanging turd ball, which splattered all over the poor bunny boy; it was so massive that it totally covered his face and belly in poop, totally saturating his soft white bunny fur in shit like gooey mud! Good thing his mouth was closed! The stench inside the toilet multiplied ten fold as Bell unloaded that first huge glob! Frantically, Ken tried to wipe the shit away from his eyes and run to the side, but he slipped and fell right beneath the drop zone! "Ahhh...." bell sighed in relief as SPLAT SPLAT PLOP PLOP FFFFRRRTTTSPLAT PLOP PLOP SPALT echoed within the toilet bowl as Bell didn't hold back, totally unloading her bowels, quickly filling the bowl with her thick, nasty, gooey, green brown shit, the bunny swiftl;y disappeairing under a growing mound of shit that overflowed the toilet, bell having to llift up her huge ass in order to finish the huge pooping! The poor bunny boy was absolutely caked in layer upon layer of Bell's nasty elephant sludge! Bell got off the toilet, her gigantic rump streaked with shit from her massive constipated load. With a dirty smirk on her face, she reached into the bowl, obviously not minding the nasty stench of slick feeling of shit on her trunk as she pulled out the bunny boy, who now looked like a big phant turd himself! Small little plopping sounds were heard as shit dripped off his body and onto the floor. The stench in the room was absolutely horrendous, flooded with the stench of Bell's massive dump and gigantic farts. Ken was coughing and gagging out of control, barely able to see from how much his eyes were watering from the stench. "Wow, that was HUUUUUUGE!" Bell churrled in nasty pride as she turned back into a skunk and unlocked the door, returning to the toilet bowl to lean smugly against the bowl. "Well, I doubt you'll be getting into trouble anytime soon!" Bell churrled, but Ken barely heard her as he ran out of the room, screaming with a huge EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Ski
Been posting for a bit

Postby analvorefreak » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Did you write any new stories--after "A Shitty Detention", I mean? Also, if you do, could you post them here?

Thank you.
analvorefreak
New to the forum

Postby Musstika » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:20 am

...Hrrrmmpf.....
Down for Maintenance

Musstika
Been posting for a bit

Return to Analvore