January Jones Butt Sweat

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

January Jones Butt Sweat

Postby Chozo » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:39 pm

This isn't really anal vore per se, but its similar to it. Think about it, if you were shoved up January Jones' butt and forced to live in there you would have no choice but to drink her butt sweat, if you wanted to live and thrive in there. So this is something to think about, and January Jones is an extremely beautiful woman so why wouldn't you want to even if you didn't have to? ^^;

http://uproxx.com/tv/2014/09/january-jo ... utt-sweat/
http://www.brobible.com/entertainment/a ... utt-sweat/

Well, it turns out someone named "the fat jew" made a comment about that, and January Jones seen it and she was surprisingly not only not offended or disgusted, but said she was flattered by it.

What does it say about me that not only did this comment from @thefatjewish not offend me, it flattered me. And I try not to sweat at a rule so that’s saying something. #lightenup

Again its not anal vore, but if the guy had made a comment saying he wanted to be shoved up her ass then she would probably be okay with that too. Just my thoughts anyway... a lot of women are turned off by anything butt related, so comments like these were they are flattered are real gems, and this is made all the better because she is so extremely beautiful.

So from now on whenever you see her on mad men or any movie she happens to be in this is something to think about. 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0ouHNm0DIg
Chozo
Somewhat familiar

Re: January Jones Butt Sweat

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:11 pm

Mmm... butt-sweat.

That sounds wonderful, but I don't think you could live off drinking butt-sweat alone. Sweat is pretty salty, and I think it would dehydrate you more than it would help quench your thirst.

Also nice to see a celebrity who can treat her pervy admirers with a sense of humor!
SomeGuy1294
???

Return to Analvore