So...there's this thing I do...

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: So...there's this thing I do...

Postby ironman362 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:07 am

I think number 9 is my fav :)
ironman362
Participator

Postby mmmm » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:57 am

stressformurder wrote:
cableman wrote:Adding some muffled screams after the big gulp noise would be perfect. Anyone know where to get some of those?

I have been looking for muffled screams since ive started doing this and have had zero luck so far. I REALLY want some muffled screams to add SO bad and I would really appreciate it if someone could find some for me :'). That would make this so much better.

And thank you Iron man :p

i'd recommend looking in to some cell vore vids, muffled screams tend to be a staple in them, here's a few examples

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5GLWLSC1uk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcBQDkdJsdo
https://www.youtube.com/user/YugErov

also, some people also have a thing for "women in peril", which involve women being bound and gagged, there's plenty of these on youtube, a lot of muffled screams in these, just look up gagged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xg19Z4eVgQ - 2:56
mmmm
New to the forum

Postby stressformurder » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:29 am

mmmm wrote:
stressformurder wrote:
cableman wrote:Adding some muffled screams after the big gulp noise would be perfect. Anyone know where to get some of those?

I have been looking for muffled screams since ive started doing this and have had zero luck so far. I REALLY want some muffled screams to add SO bad and I would really appreciate it if someone could find some for me :'). That would make this so much better.

And thank you Iron man :p

i'd recommend looking in to some cell vore vids, muffled screams tend to be a staple in them, here's a few examples

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5GLWLSC1uk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcBQDkdJsdo
https://www.youtube.com/user/YugErov

also, some people also have a thing for "women in peril", which involve women being bound and gagged, there's plenty of these on youtube, a lot of muffled screams in these, just look up gagged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xg19Z4eVgQ - 2:56

Definitely going to take this advice, and if I get anything you'll be thr first to know ablut the newer vid :D!!!
stressformurder
Participator

Postby cyrus666 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:30 am

Love it :D
cyrus666
New to the forum

Postby Giantvideos » Sat May 09, 2015 12:27 pm

Why did you stop uploading these beautiful works of art? I would really appreciate it if you uploaded your content, as i simply LOVE THEM!!! :D
Giantvideos
New to the forum

Postby stressformurder » Sat May 09, 2015 10:36 pm

I'm actually working on one as we speak, and have two more ready, just havent uploaded them yet, lolz. I'll upload the ready ones mow :3.
stressformurder
Participator

Postby stressformurder » Sat May 09, 2015 10:46 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9972y4in4ljc ... 1xMra?dl=0

Finally I'm able to post the link to it here :D!!! Here's the dropbox link for future lurkers, lolz
stressformurder
Participator

Postby Giantvideos » Sun May 17, 2015 8:00 pm

Keep it up man, great work!! :D
Giantvideos
New to the forum

Postby mmmm » Sun May 31, 2015 5:12 am

hey man just saw the 4 new videos, they were great, listening to audio there doesn't seem to be too many new sounds, i'm sorry my suggestion didn't work out :(
mmmm
New to the forum

Postby stressformurder » Sun May 31, 2015 3:43 pm

mmmm wrote:hey man just saw the 4 new videos, they were great, listening to audio there doesn't seem to be too many new sounds, i'm sorry my suggestion didn't work out :(

Oh no I haven't really had the time to go sound searching recently, but from the links and things you provided, I SHOULD be able to get some awesomeness from them :3.
stressformurder
Participator

Postby Giantvideos » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:33 pm

Why have you stopped uploading.. ? :(
Giantvideos
New to the forum

Postby stressformurder » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:04 pm

I promise I'm not gone, just haven't finished any new ones yet. I'm not done though...just kind of on a bit of a break.
stressformurder
Participator

Postby ironbadass » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:20 am

I love your audio editing skills man. You and hotpoketshogan are the best things to happen to the anal vore threads since Null. :-D

Not that I hate the other posts i am just indifferent. ^^;
ironbadass
Somewhat familiar

Postby Septia » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:24 am

I just found these videos and I must say they are just delightful~ Glad this started with you doing something for you that then others could enjoy as well, as that is generally the best way of doing things.
I am usually available for writing commissions concearning most strange ideas your mind can conjure up.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby stressformurder » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:35 am

ironbadass wrote:I love your audio editing skills man. You and hotpoketshogan are the best things to happen to the anal vore threads since Null. :-D

Not that I hate the other posts i am just indifferent. ^^;

Did...did I just get compared NULL?! My goodness...that's like a super honour of greatness mate! Ah! Yea! Thank you so much! Seriously!
stressformurder
Participator

Postby stressformurder » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:36 am

Septia wrote:I just found these videos and I must say they are just delightful~ Glad this started with you doing something for you that then others could enjoy as well, as that is generally the best way of doing things.

Funny thing is...I was expecting the EXACT opposite reaction that I'm getting from you all, lol. I am SO glad you all enjoy these as much as I do making em!
stressformurder
Participator

Postby stressformurder » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:37 am

Also, me and hotpocket are pals :D! He animated one of my vids in Source Film Maker :3.
stressformurder
Participator

Postby JustAQuinn » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm

stressformurder wrote:
Septia wrote:I just found these videos and I must say they are just delightful~ Glad this started with you doing something for you that then others could enjoy as well, as that is generally the best way of doing things.

Funny thing is...I was expecting the EXACT opposite reaction that I'm getting from you all, lol. I am SO glad you all enjoy these as much as I do making em!

I really appreciate how your latest ones actually muffle the audio the deeper the prey gets. It really adds a layer of authenticity I was not expecting.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby NITROxKEBAB » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:55 am

stressformurder wrote:

People on this site are usually pretty polite dude, we may be a bunch of fetish driven weirdos, but we are a bunch of respectfull weirdos, and that's saying somthing compared to the horrable people you see on youtube constantly bullying each other, makes ya think, people on a fetish/art portal have more respect and manners than people on a social media website, it's sad really, oh well, keep up the good work man and maybe, just maybe your reach the ranks of a legendary artist just like null, eskozs, pervertedbunny and so on!  :D keep up the great work, the only reason why i don't upload anymore is becouse somebody broke voretube, i normally just use it as online storage and re post only the best artists work... but voretube dosen't work propperly anymore so i gave up using it as online storage.. :/
NITROxKEBAB
Somewhat familiar

Postby stressformurder » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:28 am

JustAQuinn wrote:
stressformurder wrote:

I really appreciate how your latest ones actually muffle the audio the deeper the prey gets. It really adds a layer of authenticity I was not expecting.

I was hoping you all liked that! I just realised it takes about 1 1/2 to 2 hours nonstop...but I always love the end results...glad you all do as well :3. I was in the lab all day yesterday...so I've got a shit ton coming ;).
stressformurder
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Analvore