My Anal Vore Videos (WARNING: Real-life Footage!)

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Postby fatalglory128 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:20 am

Daniel092004 wrote:I took a look at the videos and that doesn't seem so hard. In fact, I've stuffed much larger items up mine. They're still good, but I'm just saying I can do better (an inch-and-a-half wide ball). :gulp:

Maybe one day I'll get a web-cam and show you something, but that'll be in a long time.

I agree. Didn't look all that hard, especially since it was rubber, which leads me to want to try that, if I can find an old rubber toy somewhere. Normally I just use an old toothbrush travel case we have, or a travel bottle of shampoo. I'll see what happens. Who knows, I may make a video.
fatalglory128
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Shadowjokerx » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:16 pm

ive put much bigger things then that, like one of those rubber baseballs that are about 3 1/2 inches in diameter
Shadowjokerx
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby charemthecharmeleon » Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:14 am

[redacted]
[links are dead now anyways]
Last edited by charemthecharmeleon on Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Charem
charemthecharmeleon
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby WesFoxx » Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:50 am

charemthecharmeleon wrote:Be fun to see you guys doing some vids...I think I'm pretty much done myself. =P

Already? :cry:
Playful little Foxy. ;3
WesFoxx
New to the forum

Re:

Postby macromarc » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:03 am

I think I'm pretty much done myself

Well that's disapointing. I was hoping to see you do one of those dragons tail-first.
macromarc
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby seatslave » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:44 am

Does not work on widows player, a waste of time.
seatslave
seatslave
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Zann » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:05 pm

seatslave wrote:Does not work on widows player, a waste of time.
seatslave
are you 100% sure about that?
It worked fine for me in Windows Media player..
And besides which, Windows Media player is not the one and only media player out there..

Personally I suggest DivX as it works better than in Media Player.

Also where do you get the right to proclaim this a waste of time?
Seriously this guy is providing these video FREE of charge and you have the gull to post saying that its a waste of time because YOU can't get it to work?

Seriously not cool mate, instead of simply putting the video and the creator down you could have quite easily posted: "Hey guys, I can't get the videos to work on Windows Media Player any help?"

To which i'm sure someone would have been kind enough to respond
think of that in future before you go slandering people because things don't work for you

And now I leave you with this:

"Do not bite the hand that feeds you...... Because in this place, The hand bites back!" :gulp:
"Mostly everyones mad here
But how do you know i'm mad said Alice
Oh you must be, said the cat, Else you wouldn't have come here"
Zann
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby macromarc » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:11 pm

good point zann.
Personally I used BSPlayer to play them ( or winamp ).
macromarc
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby seatslave » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:39 pm

I spent over half an hour trying to download your file most of it on Mega Upload and two attempts yielded absolutely nothing. I spent another 4 attempts on Media Fire and each time I got the following window:
"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The player might not support the file type or a required codec might not be installed."

Your statement about putting the creator down is purely your personal thought in the matter. When one spends over a half hour trying for results and gets none, the only logical conclusion is that it was a waste of time.

If the rest of the people on this site are as sensitive as you, maybe I should take my stories elsewhere. Please read my AV story entirled "Hitchhiker" and feel free to criticize away as it will not bother me.
seatslave
seatslave
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Zann » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:00 am

You may not care, that is up to you but what it comes down to is by stating that it is a waste of time without giving details it gives the impression that the creator is worthless / unwanted.

At least that is how I see it anyway. I highly doubt that people are as you say "As sensitive as me" I just can't stand how people complain about something which is free without giving specific details as to the problems they are having and then proceed to try to in someway blame it on the creator e.g saying it is a waste of time

Now if you had posted your second response first, this argument probably would not have occurred

As for your problem, like Window's Media player says you need to update your Codex's either that or download a different player (Like I suggested DivX due to it constantly auto updating Codex's)

Oh, other important information you might to let people know if their going to help you:
What OS are you running
What Version of Windows Media Player are you running?

The answer to these can help other people help you a lot faster than just saying "It doesn't work and therefore is a waste of time"
Understand?

Anyway back on topic , Great videos Charem!
I look forward to seeing more soon! ^^
"Mostly everyones mad here
But how do you know i'm mad said Alice
Oh you must be, said the cat, Else you wouldn't have come here"
Zann
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby charemthecharmeleon » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:01 am

[redacted]
Last edited by charemthecharmeleon on Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Charem
charemthecharmeleon
Somewhat familiar

Postby macromarc » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:29 pm

oh... How sad. I troully am looking forward to seying you do some more dragons. Those vids were so HOT! ANd the idea of AV-ing dragons is mindblowing ( what a deliciously humiliating end for a dragon to end up like that ) . So I would really like to see it stuffed in tail-first. Would defenetly enhance the idea of swallowing that critter in my opinion!
SO yea, I really hope to see more vids with those yummy dragon figurines!
I CAN'T wait.
macromarc
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby runa216 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:43 pm

It's not exactly Dragon figurines, nor is it your typical stuff, but here's something I figure you can all appreciate.

I'm not sure what hole it;s in, so I'm posting it in Unbirth and Anal vore..

http://www2.partage-facile.com/1003590- ... h.rar.html

The title is misleading
runa216
Been posting for a bit

Postby macromarc » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:57 pm

bump!

I'm still hoping to see those dragons beying vored! Preatty please!
macromarc
Somewhat familiar

Postby fatalglory128 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:15 pm

macromarc wrote:bump!

I'm still hoping to see those dragons beying vored! Preatty please!

All I gotta do is find some good, soft rubber dragon figures. I went to my local arts and crafts store and found a great selection of whales which would have been perfect, but they were hard plastic, and the fins were like knives.
fatalglory128
Somewhat familiar

Postby macromarc » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:57 am

how unfortunate! Well good luck in finding some "usable" materials then. I really would like to see more dragons getting vored.

Couldn't you, I don't know, order them online or something?
macromarc
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby charemthecharmeleon » Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:14 am

[redacted]
Last edited by charemthecharmeleon on Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Charem
charemthecharmeleon
Somewhat familiar

Postby macromarc » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:54 am

Please people, do more viedos with figurines. I would really like to see more. And charem, are you still going to do that vid you were thinking about?
macromarc
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Nasonxian » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:10 am

Very nice ^^ I'd try with one of my dragons, but... They're all actual sculptures :p Can't wait to see more ^^
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby macromarc » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:23 am

yes, please, more dragon anal vore!!!!!
macromarc
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Analvore