Trapped as cum

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Trapped as cum

Postby Cygni » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:36 pm

Does anyone have any stories where a prey is turned into cum but is still somehow conscious AS the cum? Or does anyone else think that's hot af .-. ? I'd appreciate any links to some material about this.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Trapped as cum

Postby jazzfan » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:01 pm

Possibly turned into a cum golem/cum slime
jazzfan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:02 pm

Gosh, I know I've seen something like this... if I can find it again, I'll let you know.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby Takaine » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:17 am

I wrote a story with similar themes about a month ago. Hope you enjoy.
http://aryion.com/g4/view/357496
When the cast departs the stage; To cheering crowds and accolades; Fear not for fun when lights do fade; For plays like this encores are made.
Takaine
New to the forum

Postby DrakeX » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:16 pm

voreddragon on FA has a OC who was perma vored and is currently in that state, check the f-list link on the pic description to find more about it http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15694854/
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:22 pm

Maenethal wrote:Does anyone have any stories where a prey is turned into cum but is still somehow conscious AS the cum? Or does anyone else think that's hot af .-. ? I'd appreciate any links to some material about this.

I don't mind it either, especially with futanaris / herms. I also sometimes have scenes where the person can be turned into milk, and still stay conscious, or become part of the flesh of someone and stay conscious. Usually pertains to a type of soul vore where the soul isn't actually digested fully, and just left in limbo as part of the predator. I guess the category could be "Soft" Soul Vore? Or something?
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby zeek175 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:21 pm

It's not an exact 1:1 of what you're looking for, but a pretty nice example of this idea is actually Jikarite's Hyper Roomie series.
The main character realized that keeping her boyfriend trapped in her balls makes her orgasms feel several times better, so she leaves him in there for weeks at a time.
He's stuck just living and breathing and eating her cum, not even sure if he's alive or dead, and it gives him huge lapses in consciousness and memory.
She can wake him up or even let him out if she wants, but she doesn't want because of how good he feels. So he's stuck living as nothing more than her orgasm.
He's actually bigger and stronger physically too, which just makes her cock powered domination all kinds of hotter. Because he isn't stronger than her cock, so her cock just owns him. Her cock is now his god.
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Postby vore2412 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:27 am

Hmm, I had an RP end that way, and could have continued on longer, my character on chat had been playing with a certain naughty angel, Mae Adeline, and ended up stewing in Mae's balls, but left fully sentient as she sloshes in their confines...possibly even to this day~
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Houyo » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:26 am

I love anything with sentience after being churned up.
Houyo
???

Return to Cockvore