Absorption vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Absorption vore

Postby iamthedave » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:18 am

That is pretty awesome. Rubbergirl vore is cool.

So when's the super comic on the way? 24 pages is pretty big!
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hedoro » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:14 pm

Got new pictures, I'll upload when I'm next on my laptop.
Hedoro
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:27 pm

He just got the sketches for the 24 pager done this last week so if Had to guess in round ball park to do the line art and, coloring at leas another week or week and, half from the time I make this post. I got the sketches now and, got to say this comic will really knock your guys socks off hope spurs interest in my next one which i mention now.
Also planning a final 50 pager which will be last of the series however need help with that one it will have many a slime girl plus 5 rubbergirls this 6 if count the merge form of two of them. Needless to say that comic is going half wait till next month before I can even give it a go.
I got two volunteers right now but, need like 14 more to donate 25 dollars apiece to be sure it gets completed. I will front most of the money for 2/3rds of at around 800 dollars.
brainstorm
???

Postby brainstorm » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:29 pm

See I post the complete comics I comission here first cause animeave tends to post them on his gallery a couple pages a week so I post them here my self so members get chance to look at them first okay otherwise you half probably wait weeks to see the end of the comic.
brainstorm
???

Postby iamthedave » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:16 pm

Look forward to seeing them Hedoro. In this thread or elsewhere?
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Draegonx » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:54 pm

Those are big projects, 24 pages and 50 pages. Can't wait to see them and those pics Hedoro was talking about.
Draegonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hedoro » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:43 pm

Ah crap, after looking over them more closely they're probably classed as unbirth, I would think so anyway. I'm not sure though...hmmm.
Hedoro
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:01 pm

Well the 50 pager I need some people to help with or it may wind up incompleted I will front 2/3rds the cost of it that in itself to gather that much will be challenge for me but, I don't think be to hard the rest not so sure about The 50 page will be the last of the slime girl series that much I can tell you.
brainstorm
???

Postby Draegonx » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:04 pm

Ah i seem, i wish i could help but unfortunately right now i don't have any money right now x . x, only change x . x. I'm sorry v .v
Draegonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:26 pm

I am going make post about it when put up the 24 pager which is part 3 of the rubber girl vs slime girl series all nedd is 14 more people to donate 25 dollars apiece at the minium 10 more people to ensure I get this completed already got two now.
brainstorm
???

Postby Hedoro » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:18 pm

I would donate, but I have to live off my disability payments (not allowed to work). Also I still have to pay the other half of the $4000 laptop I bought last month. Anyway, back to my crawl for content, wish me luck.
Hedoro
Somewhat familiar

Postby M19KameKazi » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:47 am

brainstorm wrote:I am going make post about it when put up the 24 pager which is part 3 of the rubber girl vs slime girl series all nedd is 14 more people to donate 25 dollars apiece at the minium 10 more people to ensure I get this completed already got two now.

So the Rubbergirl/ Slimegirl battle is really gonna happen...
That scares me a bit XD
M19KameKazi
New to the forum

Postby brainstorm » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:55 am

well see it is like this it happen I just don't know how far I will be able to take it I will be barely able to scrounge up 800 dollars that be about 32 pages which why need help with otherwise it might likely wind up one those series that just winds up incomplete.
brainstorm
???

Postby Draegonx » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:25 pm

Has anyone spotted anything new o . o?
Draegonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby psychoboy07 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:17 am

Draegonx wrote:Has anyone spotted anything new o . o?

I have a few more absorbtion-related artworks on my Flash Drive, but my server crashes whenever I try to load attachments. Give me a couple of days to get it worked out, and I'll post some more.
psychoboy07
Participator

Postby iamthedave » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:02 pm

Looking forward to them.
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Draegonx » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:24 pm

Ah i see, maybe you could be uploading too many at once? idk x . x
Draegonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jacquelope » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:06 pm

A really sick cartoon called 'Urotsukidoji' was well known for absorption vore, too.

I'm surprised that hasn't shown up at Eka's...
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby vorenz » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:54 pm

Jacquelope wrote:A really sick cartoon called 'Urotsukidoji' was well known for absorption vore, too.

Your talking about the Manga film "Urotsukidoji Legend of the Overfiend" I take it?
Yeah had vore in it, and also 7 cocked demons, and a few rape scenes, all kinds of messed up stuff.
There were 2 sequeals made after it too I think.
Sick and weak from my condition
This lust, this vampyric addiction
To her alone in full submission
None better.... Nymphetamine
vorenz
Participator

Postby Jacquelope » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:26 pm

vorenz wrote:
Jacquelope wrote:A really sick cartoon called 'Urotsukidoji' was well known for absorption vore, too.

Your talking about the Manga film "Urotsukidoji Legend of the Overfiend" I take it?
Yeah had vore in it, and also 7 cocked demons, and a few rape scenes, all kinds of messed up stuff.
There were 2 sequeals made after it too I think.

Yeah and I think there was some CV in there, too. As far as demon rape movies I believe Legend of the Overfiend was the god(demon?)father.
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination