Absorption vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Absorption vore

Postby Tempest » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:29 pm

Well, Pixiv can still dish out some stuff with Cell and Buu...
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby brainstorm » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:34 pm

Hahaha I got really good absoprtion script for comic comsision i been trying pander around at least two them for last 3 years not one artist been able find take on, involves aisha from sidymets slimey thiefs comic.

Basically involve, absorption, growth, even tad be vore, and expansion and going be similar to like big and boobed and flat chest comic, the story would involved her going to inn, only its trap by 4 rather, horny witches want steal her powers to use for themselves.

I won't spoil but witches get corrupted by powers absorb, girls getting big and curvy, only wind getting cummpances in end.

As said i ran into two problems, 1 either to costly get done, or nobody wants to do it lol.

Oh and yeah guys, i trying get smackaysmith on completing the video, the problem if been reading blogs getting all models together, their professional actresses, so this isn't typical amaturish night.

I going ask if perchance all you like what see in this, and little fairy video, anybody here interested in doing some what live take with also of big the boobed and flatchested hehehe alterations of course but planning on it.

That be last go with him after that, far any absorption material, he cost to much, other maybe idea girl absorbs another girl she envies her to become her or something.
brainstorm
???

Postby bichniga » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:28 pm

I personally like absorption with people or slime girls having direct interaction, rather than formless blobs of gooey matter like the Buu stuff and most others on Pixiv, or those with indirect absorption like tail vore of Cell. I'm so picky that I have a hard time being able to find nice arts to add to my favorites. :<
bichniga
Been posting for a bit

Postby brainstorm » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:17 pm

Hey guys, i was wondering if anybody be intersted in comissioning comic from this guy right here, cause does such wonderful absorption peieces, however he quite expensive now, he only rarely opens for comissions then quits for months on end focus on webcomic.

Typically cheapest style which calls fetish style is 60 per comic page bw, and 80 colored that alot money, for one person take on, but result speak for themsevles, now pretty quick to and get more less what pay for.

So, i asking is anybody here be interested in co-comissioning comic from this guy, splitting up cost, in half or, 3 ways, or 4 could get something really good done, wouldn't cost arm and leg.

Now, be fair i really don't care about story or theme, it be anything, as long involves, absoprtion, expansion and growth themes, or trait stealing like big and boobed and flat chested, i perfer human on human absorption but i cool bloby monsters or slime girls like gomu character.

That and absorption and expansion and grwoth themes are detailed enough to enjoy them.

That said if anybody interested in this, please let me know.

I love to do something similar big and boobed and flat chested just more with story, hehehe, i know one thing draws plushie characters like gomu so well.

You read more here.

blog/brainstorm/sidymet_open_for_comissions_anybody_interested_in_cocomission%CA%94_b-20809.html
brainstorm
???

Postby TAPbagan » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:51 pm

Here's a Blob pic by a friend of mine. http://aryion.com/g4/view/290397
My DeviantART http://tapbagan.deviantart.com/
I'm also on Steam and Skype c:
Sometimes I will RP too.
TAPbagan
New to the forum

Postby Stock » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:40 pm

Attached are pages 04-07 of a doujinshi called Senkan Re-Class no Kindaika Kaishuu.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to the site it's on, so I won't. Instead, Google it (hint: it's the first result).

AFAIK there is not a translated version.
Attachments
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
Stock
New to the forum

Postby cellgod » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:52 pm

cellgod
New to the forum

Postby Eznam » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:39 am

It still bothers me how this thread is 50% actual absorption and 50% tail vore
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Fidel2323 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:14 am

Eznam wrote:It still bothers me how this thread is 50% actual absorption and 50% tail vore

You can blame Akira Toriyama for that.
Fidel2323
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bichniga » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:11 am

Eznam wrote:It still bothers me how this thread is 50% actual absorption and 50% tail vore

I don't think there's even 50% absorption :^)
bichniga
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:39 pm

And this is why I never shared any of my Cell stuff.

I'll talk to someone on DA over sharing two upcoming absorption stories as he completes them. One involves Venom from Marvel, the other a tree.
Primarily a Cell vore writer, but not focused on such.

Now then, what to do with my latest idea...
TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby xblurp » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:10 am

I'm sorry I haven't been bringing more absorption art to the table. Seems absorption art has slowed down a bit. Also it can't be helped if we have tail vore in this thread. It may no necessarily be absorption, but in most cases it does lead to it. I know that can be said of a lot of vore, but absorption does come in all shapes and sizes.

I do have a commission coming up that has absorption in the second part of it.Were my color commissions thing taking off I'd make the scene longer or at least finish it, but it may be a while longer till it comes out unless I bring in some money. And I'm tired of surveys -_- .
Every Saint has a past and every Sinner has a future.
Why fall in love with Life when you are married to Death.
Expect the worse and hope for the best
xblurp
???

Postby bichniga » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:29 am

Are you referring to that one with Phage and Nyx that you uploaded a few hours ago? I'm really liking it so far, with all of the things I like in it: unwilling pred, absorption and filling up!
bichniga
Been posting for a bit

Postby xblurp » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:08 pm

bichniga wrote:Are you referring to that one with Phage and Nyx that you uploaded a few hours ago? I'm really liking it so far, with all of the things I like in it: unwilling pred, absorption and filling up!

Well I should say that one is included, but you guys get to see that one now lol. I want to continue the Nyx and Phage one as well, but that may be a while's away as well, but the next parts of that will feature about two-three pages of corruption and then a few different kinds of vore I think before I get to absorption again. It makes more sense with the plot I have in mind.

But what I meant before is that I have another commission coming up that has around the same idea. It would of been done with Phage as well, but it was before she was fleshed out so she didn't get the part >.< . It's good anyways since I've planned something else for that anyways. It's nothing too big. Just a few images showing stuff you may like BichNiga so I suppose you can look forward to it though it may be a while.
xblurp
???

Postby EdibleCutie » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:49 pm

I'm not entirely certain it counts but in One Piece there are these two characters known as the Funk Brothers. The older brother, who is a total shrimp has an ability to turn himself into a sort of human jacket. By putting him on, he takes full control of his muscular younger brothers body.
EdibleCutie
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:33 pm

Yug posted a game on his profile, but it isn't full absorption. Kinda neat though
Primarily a Cell vore writer, but not focused on such.

Now then, what to do with my latest idea...
TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby cellgod » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:27 pm

cellgod
New to the forum

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:28 am

Not gonna get much from that absorption.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby bichniga » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:51 am

xblurp wrote:But what I meant before is that I have another commission coming up that has around the same idea. It would of been done with Phage as well, but it was before she was fleshed out so she didn't get the part >.< . It's good anyways since I've planned something else for that anyways. It's nothing too big. Just a few images showing stuff you may like BichNiga so I suppose you can look forward to it though it may be a while.

So we're getting more? That's great!
bichniga
Been posting for a bit

Postby xblurp » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:47 am

Oh Jinx. That's who I've been forgetting to get pics of. lol

bichniga wrote:So we're getting more? That's great!

And yes at some point more is coming. Don't know when. Again ain't too big of a thing, but I figure peeps may enjoy it.
xblurp
???

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination