My Little Pony vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: My Little Pony vore

Postby ArtisticFox » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:18 am

Dunno 'bout you guys but anyone else tired of searching for new submissions on DA under the search 'Pony Vore' and getting about 90% of everything listed just being a screen with a big circle on everyponies belly?
Really, taking a screen, sticking a big circle where the belly is and putting a speech bubble from it... its not even proper vore... Its so... terrible.
Not only was it grossly over done with ponies, but someone started to do it with scenes from Equestria girls too...
I dont know why it bothers me so much but it just seems to ruin the effect of vore on me...
ArtisticFox
Somewhat familiar

Postby lucman111 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:07 am

ArtisticFox wrote:

Dunno 'bout you guys but anyone else tired of searching for new submissions on DA under the search 'Pony Vore' and getting about 90% of everything listed just being a screen with a big circle on everyponies belly?
Really, taking a screen, sticking a big circle where the belly is and putting a speech bubble from it... its not even proper vore... Its so... terrible.
Not only was it grossly over done with ponies, but someone started to do it with scenes from Equestria girls too...
I dont know why it bothers me so much but it just seems to ruin the effect of vore on me...

Hello guys. this is my first post here. i'm not too good with words though I can say. I know your Pain.
These are like... the most idiotic Pictures... it is ruining that for me as well... i mean. sure there are some that can't really draw (me kinda included) though then i wouldn't take a picture and just add a circle and Speech Bubble.
lucman111
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:13 pm

I agree we need more detailed and realistic pony vore. When done in the original lining / shading style of FiM... well it's more simple just like the style itself. Not to say it's a bad style of course.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby PonyThroat » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:57 pm

Thank you guys for the comments on my sketch.

As for the simple make stomach big put speech bubble debate...yeah they are getting a little annoying. Some has actual effort, but majority is...yeah a large circle.
PonyThroat
Should be painting....

Postby Optica » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:01 pm

ArtisticFox wrote:Dunno 'bout you guys but anyone else tired of searching for new submissions on DA under the search 'Pony Vore' and getting about 90% of everything listed just being a screen with a big circle on everyponies belly?

There was a bit of a stir in the #my-little-pony-vore group about the lack of quality. I was actually glad that they decided to decline cheap edits into the group in favor of more actual art.
Also, I think modified screencaps and vectors are against dA rules, too.
Optica
Somewhat familiar

Postby 48th agent » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm

I'm just dittoing ponythroat (who did draw that pretty cool scetch) they have some good ideas (like tail noming in the pre-vore, imho) but mostly unbelievable and silly (in the bad sense).
Never split the party!
48th agent
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JadeTheDeer » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:55 pm

The 'add circle onto character and call it vore/art' is actually a very very common thing on deviant art that seems tho occur among every fandom. Browsing by new basically consists 1/4 of this, 1/4 of someone's original character wonic the edgy hedgehog who doesn't play by the rules, 1/4 hipster selfies and 1/4 of actually decent art.
JadeTheDeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jaxed » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:13 pm

foxygrandpa wrote:The 'add circle onto character and call it vore/art' is actually a very very common thing on deviant art that seems tho occur among every fandom. Browsing by new basically consists 1/4 of this, 1/4 of someone's original character wonic the edgy hedgehog who doesn't play by the rules, 1/4 hipster selfies and 1/4 of actually decent art.

1/4 of decent art? How generous.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArtisticFox » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:29 pm

Personally, I dont like big bellies but some people do. The only time its actually good enough to call "vore art" is when its actually atleast drawn by the person posting. A screen shot doesnt count but atleast put some effort into it. Take a vector of Twilight's belly after she ate too much pie and stick that to another character's belly, thats already 500% better than a screen with a circle.
ArtisticFox
Somewhat familiar

Postby dragonheart81 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:24 pm

ArtisticFox wrote:Personally, I dont like big bellies but some people do. The only time its actually good enough to call "vore art" is when its actually atleast drawn by the person posting. A screen shot doesnt count but atleast put some effort into it. Take a vector of Twilight's belly after she ate too much pie and stick that to another character's belly, thats already 500% better than a screen with a circle.

Definitely. If only someone actually did that, it would make my day.
dragonheart81
Been posting for a bit

Postby MissingNO123 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:06 pm

If I could find an SVG editor I could draw something way better than what they put up there. I just need an SVG editor.
MissingNO123
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voraverit » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:31 pm

MissingNO123 wrote:If I could find an SVG editor I could draw something way better than what they put up there. I just need an SVG editor.

Might I suggest Inkscape or Ponyscape, they are both free.
Voraverit
Been posting for a bit

Postby vakrata » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:19 am

G0g yes. I can't stand th0se stupid big circle images... At least put it in the pr0cess 0f n0mming s0mep0ny. 0r give indicati0n that they aren't just fat.
vakrata
Been posting for a bit

Postby dragonheart81 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:41 am

It's even worse than Sonic the Hedgehog vore. The amount of circle edits there is THROUGH THE ROOF.

...but I'm getting off topic.
dragonheart81
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jaxed » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Jaxed wrote:http://maskedtraveler7.deviantart.com/a ... -379700983

http://reinasui.deviantart.com/#/art/Ar ... 32710?hf=1

Hey, there's a possibility of 1/4 good stuff on DA after all.

Nice ones! Found a few myself from there... apparently Dashie ones since they were best:

http://reinasui.deviantart.com/art/Flig ... -366880187
Spoiler: show

http://dashievore.deviantart.com/art/I- ... -367181072

Also dis brilliant flash :D http://mirceakitsune.deviantart.com/art ... -375504388
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby soullesschao » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:15 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:
Jaxed wrote:http://maskedtraveler7.deviantart.com/a ... -379700983

http://reinasui.deviantart.com/#/art/Ar ... 32710?hf=1

Hey, there's a possibility of 1/4 good stuff on DA after all.

Nice ones! Found a few myself from there... apparently Dashie ones since they were best:

http://dashievore.deviantart.com/art/I- ... -367181072

Also dis brilliant flash :D http://mirceakitsune.deviantart.com/art ... -375504388

More circle edits... *Sigh*
soullesschao
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:43 am

soulless chao wrote:More circle edits... *Sigh*

I guess. The first one was an original pic though, and the third was animated which is rarer to see even in this domain
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MissingNO123 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:28 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:
soulless chao wrote:More circle edits... *Sigh*

I guess. The first one was an original pic though, and the third was animated which is rarer to see even in this domain

Self-promotion, much?
MissingNO123
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:22 pm

MissingNO123 wrote:Self-promotion, much?

I didn't make any of them, I just found them :P
MirceaKitsune
???

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination