My Little Pony vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: My Little Pony vore

Postby Sprinkles » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:09 am

Long time no uhh... update make! I don't get a lot of time to lurk on the forums haha.

I came bearing a comic (which most of you probably already saw oop).

Page 1- http://aryion.com/g4/view/260846
Page 2- http://aryion.com/g4/view/261086
Page 3- http://aryion.com/g4/view/263659

So that's all I have to offer right now, gomen. I'm working on some more stuff. Like I really wanna do more Vinyl Scratch vore and Luna too. They are my favorite ponies and also the cutest.
Sprinkles
Been posting for a bit

Postby AugustBebel » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:32 am

Oh, new pic with some color probe. Need to work more on that.
http://aryion.com/g4/view/263850
AugustBebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Humbug » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:05 am

http://aryion.com/g4/view/263900

Third page of that thing I'm doing. Horrible pony death ahoy!
Humbug
---

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:13 am

I'm not sure if this is what I think it is, but if it is it qualifies for this thread.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/ ... 7f2fyn.png
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby CGR-7 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:23 pm

Just a last minute pic I found that kinda fits the holiday.
Looks like Scootaloo didn't have a very happy Easter, the cockatrice saw to that.
Attachments
egg 55.jpg
CGR-7
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:17 am

Okay...cock and chicken. Works.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby AugustBebel » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:12 am

http://aryion.com/g4/view/264045
Okay, here's new one. Dragon and Shy continue their conversations.
AugustBebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby InvalidResponse » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:47 pm

I haven't posted on this site in a while, and I want you all to know that I am working on a second story and it will be posted here at... at some point in the future... hopefully.
InvalidResponse
Somewhat familiar

Postby MoarHurr » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:33 pm

MoarHurr
New to the forum

Postby 48th agent » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:05 am

I know, right? So cute! Cute little burps <3
Never split the party!
48th agent
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AugustBebel » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:04 am

Sketches!
Spoiler: show
AugustBebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby GilPix » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:29 pm

http://aryion.com/g4/view/264116

Princess Luna Partaking in Maid Service.
"Whenever history repeats itself, the price for the lesson goes up." -Anonymous
GilPix
Somewhat familiar

Postby scootaloorulez1997 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:22 pm

Gentlemen i come here bearing a new thought in mind: Button mash CV :idea:
"with any amount of time a man can master the physical. with enough knowledge a man may become wise. it takes a true warrior to master both." -emperor yoshiro red alert 3
scootaloorulez1997
Been posting for a bit

Postby OrcaSnack-Garth » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:48 pm

scootaloorulez1997 wrote:Gentlemen i come here bearing a new thought in mind: Button mash CV :idea:

... No.
OrcaSnack-Garth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby yes » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:32 pm

OrcaSnack-Garth wrote:
scootaloorulez1997 wrote:Gentlemen i come here bearing a new thought in mind: Button mash CV :idea:

... No.

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean that someone else will. It was just a suggestion. It's not like anyone forced you to do it anyway.
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby apples323 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:03 am

He was just saying he doesn't want it, I don't see the problem.
apples323
Somewhat familiar

Postby andrea » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:56 pm

I'll have the fourth part of 'Friendship is Kinky' up tonight. By god, PLOT! (and I don't mean the pony part) happened! And I think I may end up with Diamond Tiara permavored before too many more stories.
http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it ... Magic-vore

^Posting new stuff to this regularly
andrea
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dark_phoenix » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:11 pm

SWEET!!! :D
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby andrea » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:06 pm

Story is up (but something is funky with the formatting. Might need to resubmit with plaintext.), you can find it here: http://aryion.com/g4/view/264240

Or just read it right here:

Life in Ponyville sparkled, morning in Ponyville shined, and everything was going to be fine.

Though three princesses became part of one whole high above and to the east in Canterlot, to the residents in Ponyville the most newsworthy item was still the return of their prodigal foals. The Cutie Mark Crusaders three had returned from Canterlot barely a month before, standing tall and proud as the first who had returned from the mysterious ritual of 'Becoming One with the Sun' in the history of Equestria. And, no matter how much the adults badgered and begged to know what had gone on in their four months away, the trio of intrepid foals had said nothing.

Even more mysterious was the way they held themselves upon their return, often twitching and moving like a unicorn or pegasus would, even though they didn't appear to have the relevant organs. Applejack had complained long and hard about how many of her hats had developed a hole in their brim that almost looked like Celestia had tried to wear them; and Rarity had often excitedly gossiped about how she suspected that her young sister had a mysterious gentlecolt pegasus caller judging from the way that she always found clouds in Sweetie's room whenever she came over. But no matter the excitement, life slowly had returned to normal for the hamlet, and that included school.

Boring, soul-sucking, brain-melting school, created by the forces of evil to drain the life from foals across Equestria!

"Scootaloo, Ah'm pretty sure Luna would save us from school if it was run by evil." Applebloom sarcastically reminded her friend as they walked together down the busy Ponyville street towards the schoolhouse.

Boring, soul-sucking, brain-melting school, created by Nightmare Moon in her plot to drain the life from foals across Equestria! And as she has secretly imprisoned Pricess Celestia in plain sight alongside Princess Twilight, there is no force in the world that can save the poor foals of Equestria, doomed! Dooooomed!

"Scootaloo, stop it, you're being silly. Couldn't we just, I dunno, gobble her up if she tried?" Sweetie Belle squeaked as she looked at how fluffed out her friend had become.

"ShhhhhhSSSSSHHHH! Ixnay obblyneigh!" Applebloom worriedly hissed at her nominally unicorn friend. They weren't supposed to mention that part yet. Not to anypony unless Sparkle and Twilight got The Spell working.

Sweetie blinked confusedly. "Wait, we're not supposed to mention-" Scootaloo and Applebloom pounced on Sweetie, sticking their hooves in her mouth to silence her.

"No!"

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the Cutieless Crusaders finally back from runnng away from home. Did you miss your mommies?" Unpleasantly spoken by an even more unpleasant filly, the three crusaders flinched as their greatest annoyance stumbled upon them. Beside Diamond Tiara, the pink heiress's chief flunky who could only on the most charitable of days be called her friend, Silver Spoon, trotted up.

"Did your little pout help any?"

Applebloom sighed in frustration as she wondered why the duo had decided to bother them that day. Eh, likely because the sun was shining. That was normally enough for the duo. "Well, ya'll got it wrong on all the counts. We ain't getting back from running away, we just got done being made into the princess's closest friends and helpers. And, we got our darn cutie marks!"

The trio of trouble-seeking foals flipped around to show their haunches to their tormentors. On Applebloom's sunny sides was an apple-shaped sun stylized like Celestia's on a plate. On Sweetie Belle's rested a cloudy blue patch much like Luna's with a candy bell hanging from a cresent moon upon it. And on Scootaloo's were the combined sun and moon of the sisters' swirled around into a rainbow.

Scootaloo was the first to yelp as Diamond bowled her over and started rubbing at the mark on her side. Warily, Scootaloo let her and ground her own head against the ground to keep something unfortunate from happening. "Rub it all you want, but you aren't gonna get a eish and it isn't going to come off."

"It has to! There's no way you three losers got cutie marks from Princess Celestia!" Diamond Tiara spluttered as she lept from the 'pegasus' to Applebloom, repeating the process.

Glowing magic grabbed her up into a blue field as Rarity snatched Diamond Tiara up. "Quite honestly, what has gotten into you, young lady?! Fillies do not act that way in public! And if you think that Applebloom wishes to return your newfound affections after the deplorable way you have treated her, harrumph!" Rarity dropped Diamond Tiara to one side, smiling a bit as the bully was coated in dust from the dry patch of dirt she landed in.

Silver Spoon looked from the fillies to Rarity, who had an angry glint in her eye as she stood protectively over her little sister, and made the wise choice. She turned tail and quickly snuck away as her friend dug herself deeper.

"Miss Belle, did you know your little sister is telling lies about her cutie mark?"

Rarity growled and stamped her hoof, the aggressive motion cowing Diamond Tiara for a moment. "Why I never! Sweetie Belle and her friends went through a rite not performed for a thousand years for Princess Celestia, no matter how ill-concieved a notion it was on their parts." Rarity pointedly looked down to Sweetie Belle who sheepishly grinned.

"Becoming One with the Sun is the singular highest honor a pony can attain besides becoming a Princess themselves or wielding one of the Elements. You should be ashamed of yourself for harrassing them like that. Now run along to the school like your friend Silver Spoon!" Rarity preened in unmodest boasting as she shuffled closer to her sister and wrapped her into a hug.

Diamond looked behind her, seeing the dust trail from Silver Spoon running away for the first time. "Silver, get back here!" She took off in hot pursuit, grumbling all the way as her coat started getting nasty with dust.

Scootaloo and Applebloom looked on in shock at the swiftly retreating backs of the bullies, surprised at how quickly they had ran away.

Sweetie Belle looked up to her sister, gaping in shock a little. "Wow, Rarity! You really showed them!"

"Oh nonsense, nonsense. Something I should have done years ago. It is simply shameful that it took news that I would most likely never see you again to realize how dreadfully some of the foals in this town treated you." Rarity nuzzled the top of her sister's mane, before smacking each of the three in turn with a telekinetically held newspaper. "And that is for doing somethjng so foalish!"

Applebloom sheepishly nodded in shame. Their little experience with Celestia had barely begun before they had started to regret it. "Yeah, it was kinda stupid of us. But we were getting kinda desperate for our cutie marks. Ah don't think ya'll realize how bad we were starting to feel."

Rarity frowned somewhat, uncertain in what to say next. The trio was right. So often had she and her friends written off the increasingly dangerous attempts as 'foals will be foals'. How much of it had been their own desperation to find a place in the world, and how much of it had been from those two despicable little trolls slowly picking away at their psyches? No, comparing those two to trolls was an insult to an ancient and noble race! Even if they couldn't come out in the sun, they were still some of her best customers!

"Well, let me walk the three of you to school. It is the least I can do to make up for not paying attention before." Rarity scooped up their saddlebags in her magic, dropping them back on their owner's backs as she began to push them gently towards the schoolhouse.

Squirming, Scootaloo tried to wriggle free as they were swept away by Sweetie's sister. "That's just fine, Miss Rarity, but we can handle ourselves!" She almost got away as she ran at an angle, but was caught in a snake-like whip of the fashionata's magic.

"Nonsense! Besides, your wonderful schoolteacher asked me to share part of what I know about the princesses with the class! And, while we're at it, she would be absolutely delighted if you three shared some of what actually goes on when one 'Becomes One with the Sun'." Rarity obliviously prattled on as she led them away, unaware of the gulps of worry coming from her charges.

----------------------------------------

"Gooooo~oood morning class!" Cheerilee proclaimed as she hopped through the schoolhouse's door.

"Morning Miss Cheerilee." The twenty-odd foals replied.

"I hope everypony is ready to learn, because in honor of our safely returning students and their close encounter with the princesses, we will be discussing the history of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna!" Cheerilee singled out the trio with a wave of her hoof as she announced the day's lessons. Under the attention of so many of their classmates, they sank down into their seats and pretended to be piles of books that cooincidentally just happened to be foal-looking.

A pity only Snips and Snails bought it.

Cheerilee waited for everypony to calm down before continuing with her big surprise. "And, as a special guest, please welcome Miss Rarity Belle!" She stepped aside as Rarity gracefully pranced into the room, and flicked her mane much as she would for any high class client.

Slyly smiling as many of the colts swooned at the sight, she whispered to herself. "Still have it." She cleared her throat and began. "Good morning everypony. I appreciate the offer to come join you all and share my juicy, juicy details on what Princess Celestia is really like."

"Oh?" The schoolteacher asked as Rarity smiled more savagely.

Chuckling, Rarity answered. "Oh yes, I am dreadfully afraid that her calm demeanor and gentle ways are in fact one of the biggest lies told to Equestria in history. Why, she is almost as incourrigable as our dear Pinkie Pie. Why, she even regularly plays pranks on nearly everypony in the land, and we never noticed before. I would even wager that her recent bout with weightyness was the setup for her grandest design ye- Sweetie, dear? Are you alright? You are turning to such a distressing shade of red." Rarity stopped mid-gossip as her sister burned with deep embarrassment over her role in inflating Celestia up like an oversized doll.

The Crusaders three turned to each other, silently debating through a few looks whether or not to discuss the real reason behind the diarch's inflations. Applebloom finally kicked Sweetie in her shins, prompting her to continue since she had already let the Pinkie out of the bag. "Well, it wasn't exactly planned, and it wasn't exactly a prank on Equestria. It does kinda have to do with something that's gonna happen today, but it's a gift to everpony."

More than a few turned towards Sweetie Belle in curiosity as she tried to explain what she was saying. "Well, it's sort of like... uh... wow this is weird to explain how it works."

"Wll why don't the three of you come up and show us, girls?" Cheerilee asked, waving them up with a hoof.

Ulks of nervousness echoed from the crusaders as they unseated themselves and began to trudge towards the front desk. Tiara silently snarled as they passed her, ripping the piece of paper her hoof had been resting on as she unconciously ground it into her desk. Rarity gave her sister a look as they stopped in front of Cheerilee's desk and sat down together. Applebloom started to say something before hesitating and putting her hoof back down. Scootaloo tried to fill in the silence, but clamped her mouth shut as she tried to find a good angle to explain it from.

Applebloom finally spoke up, jibbering slightly as she breathlessly babbled. "Well, if we all have sort of the soul equivilent of strings, then alicorns have rope for souls. Lots and lots of strings twisted up into bigger strings wound up into a great big string. Well, to make herself stronger, she's gotta add more strings to it." Applebloom panted as she caught her breath, poking Sweetie in the shoulder to pass the talking torch onwards.

"Yeah!" Sweetie squeaked as she joined up. The class leaned in a little, interested in where the trio was going with this. Few knew anything at all about how alicorns got so strong compared to normal ponies, and nopony outside of the princesses and the crusaders knew how the ritual really worked.

Continuing, she babbled on even faster than her yellow friend. "Soooo... the only way they found that could do it and wouldn't turn them all 'grrr'ey way to make a twin of a foal's soul and tie it into their own 'cause us foals have the stronges magic of anypony because our little string hasn't startsd fraying from age yet. But they couldn't figure out how to untie the copy from the foal before now, so they usually ended up getting pulled into the princesses' deep souls and getting stuck there falling to sleep, and-"

"They ate us! That's how they got us close enough to do the whole splitting thing! The title meant 'Become one with the princess' in old talk!" Scootaloo blurted out, tired of dancing around and the ever-increasing awkwardness.

Rarity and Cheerilee nervously laughed to each other as they wondered what the Princess had done to the trio. Rarity spoke first, coming over to her sister. "Oooh-kay! Perhaps you are still somewhat unwell from your ordeal. Why, Twilighr assured me just last month that that wasn-"

"Last month? She fed her mirror clone to Celestia three months ago to get started on getting us loose. Hate to tell you this, but... uh, she lied." Scootaloo pointed out as she looked over Sweetie's back.

"Why in the wide wide world of Equestria would Twilight lie to me?" Rarity asked as she swore with her hoof over her heart. And tried unsuccessfully to ignore the deafening rumbling growing in her belly. "And why am I hungry so suddenly? I did make sure to eat a proper breakfast."

A simultanious growl of empty stomachs hungering erupted from every pony in the room with a thunderous churning. Knowing what was coming, the crusaders dropped to their bellies and covered their heads with their forehooves with only a smattering of seconds to spare. Light overwhelming bloomed through the room from thd direction of Canterlot brightly enough that ponies could see their bones through their fur and flesh. An enormous rush of sound roiled in just after the light passed and urges filled everypony as whispy tendrils of magic flooded into them all.

Cheerilee dazedly clambered back to her hooves, pulling herself up via her desk after the violence of the shockwave had bowled her over it. Her voice shook as she called out in worry and visually checked over each and every one. "Is everypony okay? I don't know what just happened but I'm sure we will make sense of it shor- WHAT THE FLYING FEATHER?!?"

"What? What's- aww, horseapples, The Spell blew our disguise illusions off." Applebloom whined as she went crosseyed watching the tip of her long and pointy horn as the last wisps of magic hiding it from everypony evaporated.

Scootaloo rolled back to her hooves from where she had been tossed onto her back, dazedly shaking her head and fixing her blown back mane. "You mean I can finally stop pretending that I still can't fly? Sweet!"

Sweetie looked to her sister, who held a hoof to her heart as she backed away while hyperventilating. "Rarity? Rarity, please calm down! I really am Sweetie Belle, please stop panicking!"

"M-My sister isn't an alicorn! Stay back, I don't know who you are but you will tell me what happened to my sister!" Rarity backed away from Sweetie as the foal advanced on her.

Harrumphing in her squeaky, cracking voice, Sweetie Belle unleashed the Twilight Option. "If you don't calm down, I'll tell them about your eigth grade fashion d-"

"We swore to never speak of it again!" Rarity yelped as she lunged and pounced upon the young alicorn to clamp her mouth shut. As she felt Sweetie giggling beneath her, relief set in as she realized how wrong she had been. "Sweetie Belle? But... how? I touched your back and i- I don't even, how did you?"

"Oh, just a really powerful illusion spell! Luna put it on us before we left, Miss Rarity. And I have NO idea how it works." Scootaloo excitedly shouted as she buzzed into the air and hovered over her friends.

Shaking her head quickly, Rarity hopped off of her newly ascended sister's back. "No, how in Equestria did you become alicorns!?"

Applebloom sighed, rolling her eyes in exasperation. "Like we said, we all dun got ourselves ate by the princesses as part of that crazy ritual. We almost got stuck as part of her hig fat flank forever." She waited for the outraged and shocked gasps to subside before continuing. "Her stomach just kinda carefully disassembles ponies pleasantly and sucks them right into her sides."

"Besides, I'd say the only ones who are closer friends to her than us are Twilight and Sparkle and her sister. And boy did we make her fat." Scootaloo said as she landed, butting Sweetie Belle out of the way. "And we earned the right to call her fat. We WERE her fat."

Diamond Tiara harrumphed indignantly, hopping out of her seat so she could storm her way forwards towards the group. "That is the most rediculous story I have ever heard! They're clearly lying, and I'll prove it." Diamond walked right up to Scootaloo and flicked her horn with a sharp snap of her hoof. She didn't even bother to watch as she turned around to address her classmates. "See? They're just a bunch of fakes. It just isn't possible for one pony to eat another whole, let alone get turned into an-"

"Diamond Tiara!" Cheerilee harshly barked over the would-be know it all's rant. Soft whimpers of pain and the crackle of uncontrolled magic filled the stunned silence in the wake of Cheerilee being angry. She wasn't supposed to get angry. She never got angry. "I am very ashamed of you. You NEVER flick somepony's horn like that, you could cause a serious injury or a magic surge!"

With wide eyes, Diamond turned around slowly to see Scootaloo on the ground whimpering as her horn was wreathed in crackling purple tendrils of magic. Her supposedly 'fake' horn. "T-that's not possible! They can't be alicorns!"

"Well, Ah love to be the one tae bust yer bubble. We are, we did get ate, we are CLOSE and personal friends with the princesses now, and we need yer flank over her in case she starts shaking and shimmying from what ya did to her!" Applebloom dove on one of Scootaloo's legs as the orange alicorn began to shiver.

With Rarity and Cheerilee holding Scootaloo's back legs down against the terrifying force she could muster in a full seizure and with Sweetie laying atop her wings, Diamond reluctantly laid herself down on Scootaloo's right front leg. She didn't even really notice as Scootaloo's eyes slightly opened hungrily as she laid herself out flat.

"So, how long do we have to wait?" Sweetie asked impatiently as she waited for the unstable magic to die down.

"I don't know, at least five or ten minutes. Most unicorns should be taught how to bleed off unstable magic by this age." Cheerilee fretted to her student, unable to watch from her angle as Scootaloo opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

CHOMP! ULK!

"Gyah! Something's got me!" Diamond squealed as the long, wet tongue roughly coiled higher around her back legs and barrel before dragging her a little deeper into the wet cavern that had covered her hindquarters in a moment. Her little hooves kicked uselessly as her legs were folded against the hot and taut barrel of her belly. Her screams only intensified as the muffled pop of Scootaloo dislocating her jaw called her to the ex-pegasus's method of avenging herself.

"Goshdarnit, Scootaloo! Spit 'er out 'fore she's too deep to spit!" Applebloom yelled as she was hit by Diamond's forelegs flailing in panic.

Ulk! ULK!

Diamond wanted to wail her heart out as she was roughly jerked another few inches deeper into Scootaloo. Pleadingly, she looked to her classmates for help as her fur was roughed up going backwards into the crushingly tight throat. "Help me!"

Snails looked to Snips, asking him, "Hey, you think we ought to help her?"

Snips tapped his chin in thought and pondered loudly, even as Scootaloo loudly took another squeezing swallow that pulled Diamond Tiara deeper by another inch, deep enough for the base of the filly's rump to start pressing against her devourer's ribcage. "Say, has she ever done anything for us?"

"Um... nope."

"Okay. Then let's watch the show. It can't be bad if the Crusaders liked it and came back."

"Ooh, yeah!"

Diamond felt like crying as she slipped a little deeper into the slimy embrace claiming her. Another tight squeeze rippled down the bully's body, tugging her a littls deeper into the abyss. Dully, she could feel the slow rhythn of lungs and a heart close to her sides and back. Wonderful, she didn't need to feel that tangible evidence of getting turned into food for Scootaloo.

She spotted Silver Spoon at the edge of the crowd looking on anxiously. Reaching with her forehoof, she pleaded with her compatriart. "Silver! Help me!"

Silver finally worked up her nerve and ran up to the strange tableau, where she pranced in utter confusion a few inches from her friend. "What do I do, what do I do!?"

"Take my hoof and pull me out! She's eating me!" Diamond felt a blush of self-depreciation developing as she realized how obvious and stupid her statement was. A far softer ~Ulk!~ of swallowing broke the moment as Diamond slid deeper still, her hind legs disappearing entirely behind Scootaloo's hungry lips in the process as the hungry filly finished gobbling her belly.

Silver Spoon grabbed the pink hoof with both of her own forehooves and pulled with all the strength her earth pony heritage offered. Faint scraping emerged from behind Scootaloo as her swallowing deathgrip around Diamond's hips gave her too much leverage and just ended up pulling her along as well. Panicking, the fillies changed their strategies, pulling upwards to use gravity against Scootaloo.

"Scootaloo! Stop! Stop right now and spit her out right now!" Cheerilee tried to reach for the front of her student as she came to grips with the unprecedented situation occuring before her eyes. Rolling flesh loosened by the passage of Diamond into a gut hungry and waiting for her slipped beneath the schoolmarm as she took a step upon Scootaloo, and a rather worst-case scenario began to occur.

Cheerilee flailed as she slipped, wailing as she flipped onto her side. Hooves sprawled everywhere, even into Scootaloo's already injured horn as she flopped to the floor. Bluish-purple lightning began to arc once more as the filly lost control again. Arcs bounced everywhere, but first struck home in the hapless teacher and the fashionabld unicorn helping her.

Cheerilee yelped as she found herself teleported wildly, reappearing in the air a good ten hooves above the roof of the school house. The rumbles of the roof as she rolled down it and off into the bushes besides the building drowned out Rarity's fate as crackles chimed and tinkled around the fashionata. Rarity could only whimper where she laid slumped against.the wall. She couldn't do more than uncomforably twitch any of her muscles as her thick fur had been transformed into a cocoon of Rarity-colored crystal that had trapped her in place.

ULK! GLK!

Diamond whined lowly with horror as she slipped deeper in a moment, and the lips sealed just beneath her forelegs. "Sil-ver-er-er! Pull!"

"I can't! You're too stuck! Maybe we can- wait! We'll make you too big to finish swallowing!" Silver Spoon let go of her friend, ignoring the wail for her to come back as she dove through the sparks from Scootaloo to roughly grab Applebloom. Arcing crackles of energy rushed from Scootaloo to Applebloom to Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara in a chain of power as Scootaloo expended the last of her surge and collapsed.

"Hey! Leggo of me ya var- oh applesauce." Applebloom barely had time to complain as she was pulled from her friend's leg and flipped around to point nose to nose with her pink pain in the flank.

Silver jammed her hoof down on Diamond's, forcing the almlst devoured filly to open wide with pain. "In you go, Applebloom!" The silvery filly yelled as she shoved forwards and jammed her into the waiting mouth. "Swallow, Diamond! It's your only hope!"

Diamond wanted to say it was impossible, to tell her friend to stop because her mouth felt like it was about to break into thirty pieces. But the squirming face of the farm filly wriggled and animatedly tried to say something into the folds of flesh at the back of her mouth. It was so weird, feeling fur tickling tongue and to feel the soft movements of her force-fed meal trying to move within the tight and iron grip of her mouth. But most odd was the way the back of her jaw ached and stretched and the sudden empty pit in her stomach. Her jaws groaned and pulled and tried to clamp down as Silver pressed harder and harder into her, like they were about to-

POP! Gagurgle, GLcK!

The sudden swallow took all of them by surprise as Diamond's jaw popped out of place like a snake's to allow Applebloom to rapidly descend in past her neck. Her eyes wide, Diamond wondered how she was able to get her target down. Silky mane brushed against her esophogus along with downy fur as her lips closed around the apple filly's foreshoulders. And the horn!

She could feel the horn wriggling deep in her throat as Applebloom squirmed in place. Hooves futilely brushed against the tautly stretched skin of her throat as Applebloom struggled against the pulsating vice.

"Keep eating her!" Silver pressed forwards against the rump of Applebloom, pushing her in deeper.

Diamond muffledly tried to complain, or throw her food up, but every time she tried to a strange sort of uncomfortable suction grew around the lump of Applebloom's head and kept her from doing anything. The yellow hooves that had batted against her skin so much slowly grew limp, as if their owner had passed out. But not quite yet. Applebloom suddenly planted her hind-hooves and pressed into Tiara with all the force that applebucking trained legs could muster.

ULK! Mmmmpher-Glk!

Diamond could only swallow uncomfortably as her prey drove deeper into her throat, and her eyes opened wider as she felt the glow of magic from deep within her. She couldn't imagine what was going on inside of her, but it tingled and warmly boiled inside of her like a magical cup of hot chocolate. Her whole body was sweating with heat from within and without, her limbs mostly immobile either from being pressed wide by the bulge in her throat or pressed tightly enough into her sides to draw blood for her hind legs.

Ulk! Glk!

Silver Spoon continued to 'help', feeding the last of the apple filly's forelegs and wings into her pink friend's gullet. Diamond could feel her teeth clicking uncomfortably against the hooves in her mouth as they shifted and squirmed, wnd the feathers tickled her mouth unlike anything she had ever felt before. She wanted to whimper as she felt Applebloom slowly curling up in her belly, but couldn't pass a sound through her squeezed windpipe. The strangest past of it all was the taste. Applebloom didn't taste right. Nopony should taste like an apple with cinnamon in somepony else's m-

ULK!

Scootaloo swallowed once more as she came out of her dazed state, squeezing her way over Diamond Tiara's foreshoulders until her lips came to rest against the back of the bully's head. Muffled phrases incoherently spilled from the orange alicorn, blocked by her twin set of meals. Licking, her tongue extended improbably once more, slowly tasting the last parts of Diamond still existing in the outside world.

Inside of Diamond, Applebloom was descending inwards from pressure and gravity unassisted by swallowing from her devourer. Her hindlegs kicked in the air as she felt another tongue tasting her like the hunk of hot apple pie she was becoming the filler for. Thoughts ran through her mind, wondering if Scootaloo was getting too much of her taste to be safe.

Her cutie'd flanks were coiled around by Scootaloo's tongue and forcibly dragged inwards into Diamond, who's muffled protests pleasantly buzzed against the downy fur of her belly and the fat upon it. Before Applebloom, the tightening passage of Diamond's throat opened up into the relatively rank and disgusting chamber of Tiara's stomach. With a diet nowhere near as refined as Celestia's own, and breakfast still steaming within, Applebloom grimaced as she was pressed into the slimy soup. Wriggling her forelegs in the tight tunnel of her tormentor's gullet got her nothing but a moan of stretchedness from Tiara as her wings finished slipping inside and her heavy-set hindquarters approached the maws.

The chyme in the stomach was bitter, but lightening in taste, texture, and acidity as The Spell began to work on the chamber, altering the compounds and applying a charm of stretching upon it. The bubbles that Applebloom blew wih her nose glowed green with magic as her face pushed against the slime of the stomach from her continuing descent. Each slimey inch she was pushed rubbed rubbed the catalyst into her body harder than it ever had with Celestia or Luna, and she could feel her forelegs starting to already soften into usessness startinv with her shoders, along with the features of her face smearing slimily. Wonderful.

She started to open her mouth to taunt her temporary new home, were it not for the rapid increase in whining and shaking coming from Diamond Tiara as a sudden familiar tongue wrapped around her hindhooves and eveloped the rest of her body in the oppressive heat of flesh and gut. Right, darnit!! Scootaloo had started eating Diamond without her permission and she was freaking out still. Goshdarned flight-obsessed alicorn, Diamond didn't deserve the freakout that bad!

"Calm down, Tiara!" Applebloom spoke up from within. Perplexed befuddlement stopped her for a second as she heard how strangr and... slime-gargly her voice was, like Twilight's 'sexy time' voice she thought that the trio hadn't overheard. "It'll be okay! I'm right here, and Ah can trot ya through what's happening to ya's!"

A smaller gulp than the great ones rocking her tight, tiny world finally pullex her hindlegs past Tiara's lips and down her gullet, letting the filly gasp for a full breath. "Calm down? Calm down? I just ATE you! And I- i-"

"Got ate?" Applebloom sarcastically finished.

"YES!" Diamond proclaimed, throwing her softening hooves out in exasperation and horror.

Applebloom poked her belly, testing to see how soft she had become on the inside. Her eyes widened in the dim light cast from her horn as her hoof pushed in deep enough to bury it over hock deep. Right, wonderful. She might melt before she could finish explaining. "Look, Diamond, Ah've already been ate! If t was dangerous, Scoots wouldn't have ate you, and Ah'd be using mah fancy new horn to get outta you."

"But- but-"

"Relax. Think of it like one of them fancy spa visits to that sauna. Ya know, where you sit in the dark and steam 'til all of yer muscles are relaxed and ya feel like ya might melt? Except you literally melt and get sucked up by whoever ate ya."

"An-and then?" Diamond's movements had slowed, but whether from just starting to get too soft to move or from calming down Applebloom couldn't tell.

"Well, yer still aware even when ya fully turn tae filly soup. Dunno how. Doesn't hurt, and being hot and churning kinda relaxes you to almost wanting to go to sleep. Course, being filly soup, ya get pulled into their body directly and slowly spread out all over them. Makes 'em big and fat unless they turn ya into a part for them." Applebloom tried to flex her wings, only to be rewarded with a slimy sliding sensation running down her sides. "Aw, darn. Mah wings done melted already."

"What?!"

"~Hey, keep it down in there, I'm trying to digest you!~" The feel of a stomach churning into overdrivearound them was unmistakeable, as was the feeling of a pair of hooves greedily rubbing at a thickly overfilled belly. Growls and the chorgling of a stomach eagerly softening its load filled the tight space as the heat of digestion grew. "~Careful with your meal, Sweetir Belle! Don't choke on Silver Spoon.~"

"Spit my friend out right now!"

"Augh! Will ya be careful, I'm right in yer bell-iiieee!" Applebloom leaned against the soft wall of her half-filled prison as she spoke, covering her ears to protect them from the shout. The wall of flesh that had been resting in a thick soup of melted filly for a good amount of time and that had been slowly turning to pink jello.

Scootaloo's stomach chyme rushed in, pink goo mixing with yellowish orange slime to nearly fill the chamber as Tiara's belly quickly dissolved away around her involuntary meal under the onslaught of her captor. Flailing her weakening forelimbs, Applebloom pulled herself free and rose to the surface with a thick gasp of air beside Tiara. Hasty sparks of rosy red illuminated the swirling mix of slime on the surface long enough to pull herself over to what was left of Tiara's solid body.

Opening her mouth, Diamond began to squeal loudly as she saw how Applebloom's features were running together like those of a hot wax figure.

Buuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrp!

Belched air quickly escaped the tight sac, collapsing the chamber until the pair were up to their chins in their own slime and Applebloom jabbed thr melting stump of her foreleg into Tiara's mouth. "Calm down!" She hissed, whispering due to the fact that she was rapidly digesting and was starting to lose strength in her lungs. The remains of her foreleg finly collapsed with a wet 'plop' of slime, falling from Tiara's mouth.

Diamond began mouthing, trying to give voice to the rebuttle on her mind, but only a faint gargling escaped her. She felt so warm and hot, her mind growing sluggish as she felt a need to relax and fall to sleep that frightened her even more. With all of her will, she slowly raised what little she could coherently feel of her foreleg to shake Applebloom in terror. Her leg slowly broke the thick surface, limply slumping as she tried to raise it, and she watched as it came apart in great rivulets of flesh turned to slime without the pressure of the stomach chyme to keep it together.

"~Will you two quit wriggling around so much? You're making me all churny!~" Scootaloo's complaints gave no warning against the presses of her stroking hooves. The indents of her self-rubbing shoved the pair beneath te surface and broke their last solid bits apart under pressure waves of greedily massaging hooves. "~Oh thank Celestia, they finally finished digesting.~"

"~They're really gone?~" Snail's voice muffledly came to however the pair were listening in their liquified state.

"~Turned to juice? Eyup. All squishy for me to adsorb up. I'll let Applrbloom go, but I think I'll keep stupidhead Tiara. Make her into fat and bigger wings for me!~" Scootaloo gloated as her hooves sloshed the thick stew of juiced fillies in her belly. "~Better keep Silver Spoon, Sweetie Belle!~"

'~Aw hay, no!~' Applebloom mentally shouted as she heard her friends plans. '~Diamond, if ya think at me, Ah'll hear it. Ah've got an offer to make fer ya.~'

'~I-I can?~'

'~Loud and clear!~'.

'~Is she really going to keep me? I don't want to just be fat for her!~' Diamond's distress at her current state and planned fate surged over the intermingling of minds, washing over Applebloom like ocean waves on a beach as she sloshed and churned with the massaging of her captor's hooves.

Choooguuurrgle! Gloorp-blup!

The stomach began to contract around them, redeveloping wrinkles as Scootaloo began mentally focusing on adsorbing Diamond Tiara in oblivious ignorance of the conversation between minds going on within. A rush of fluid escaped them, creating a distracting double mental image as they could feel part of their substance snaking through the small intestine. Between them, a faint mental image of an overstretched alicorn filly formed as their substance rushed through her bloodsfream to be adsorbed onto her flanks.

'~Yeah, she's gonna. Which Celestia and Luna TOLD HER not to. The one thing 'bove all else she told us not to was not tae eat ponies without permission and tae never, EVER keep 'em without permission.~' Applebloom scolded her friend with her thoughs, knowing that she likely wasn't heard. She watched carefully as the outline image filled in more with pinkish swirls of fattening color as more of Diamond Tiara was adsorbed. '~Thing is, she's strong enough to do it, and keep what she's already adsorbed of ya even if I take you with me when Ah reform mahself.~'

'~Okay. Please, I don't want to be...~'

Light flooded their senses as Applebloom reformed herself with practiced ease. Magic provided the rosy-glowing framework for her to reconstruct herself with. Her deep gasp of air once more filling her lungs silenced everypony as she cricked her neck and stretched each part of her body as she pulled her mass back from Scootaloo.

'~ -be fat forever. W-where am I?~'

''~Still on mah sides. It'll take me a day or two to fix you. Sorry.~'

'~You will, right?~'

'~Cross mah heart and hope tae fly, stick a cupcake in mah- OW!~' Applebloom winced and blinked her poor abused eye as everypony looked at her funny. Oh, right. "Ah've got Diamond Tiara now. What just happened ain't supposed to have happened."

"Wait, you've got her? No wonder I didn't gain as much as I-OW!" Scootaloo winced as Applebloom clocked her upside te head hard enough to send hrr sprawling to the floor. Looking up, the orange alicorn stared into the angriest face she had ever seen upon her friend. "What was that for?"

"Ah ain't EVER been more dissappointed in all mah life in the two of ya. What was tha' two things that the Princesses made us swear an OATH to never do!? Huh? Huh?" Applebloom dragged Sweetie Belle over by her hindlegs with her magic, dropping her belly first over Scootaloo. Distressingly, the Apple filly noticed how distinctly sloshy and lacking in recognizable structure Sweetie's belly was, showing that she had fully digested Silver Spoon and was busily adsorbing her herself.

"Uh...."

"Ya NEVER eat somepony without their permission; and ya ESPECIALLY NEVER keep 'rm without permission. And what'd ya'll do? Ya ate 'em, and then ya tried tae keep 'em? Ah'm half a mind to start thinking of ya'll as VARMITS instead of mah friends. Now put her back before Ah make ya put her back!" Applebloom angrily ranted, stomping her hoof in frustration at her friends as she listened to Cheerilee stumbling along the outside wall trying to get in.

Sweetie ashamedly ducked her head, charging her horn with magic. A flash of apple green light blindingly shone where her horn-beam had been focused. Her belly gurgled and bubbled as it rapidly shrank back to its normal size as the passenger within was reconstituted on the floor.

"AaaaaaaHHHHHHHHH!" Only to promptly start screaming in horror before curling up into a shivering silver ball of misery.

"Thank ya so very much. Now Ah've got to fix this gosh-darned mess ya'll have made." Applebloom grumpily remarked as she carefully moved over to her frightened classmate. "Silver Spoon? Silver, c'mon, yer okay and back in yer body. Please calm down."

Silver squeaked frightfully and pulled away from the prodding hoof as Applebloom tried to calm her. She was quietly shivering as she tried to squirm away without stretching out enouh to be easy to eat again. Applebloom shot another baleful glare at her friends, who had the decency to look ashamed as they saw the results of their over-eager actions.

'~Applebloom? Is there a way I can talk to her? I think I can help.~'

'~Ah think Ah can do better than that. This is gonna be weird for a second.~' Applebloom concentrated on Diamond Tiara, pulling her soul upwards within herself while trying to force herself down like she had seen Twilight and Celestia do once. Golden fur darkened, and pinkened, eyes shifted color mid-blink, and the filly's very stance changed in a moment.

"Weird? What's that supposed to mean compared to-" Diamond touched a hoof to her throat, her eyes widening and her wings slowly shivering open at the realization that she had concepts like a 'throat' and 'wings' again. How had she turned physical again, Applebloom had said it would take a while.

As if reading her mind, which she almost certainly was, Applebloom's voice echoed in her mind. '~Trick Ah learned while we were still making Celestia soft and huggable. Ah switched mah mind with yers. Ah'll have to take mah body back soon, but it might help ya's.~' The voice moved back somehow, giving her room.

Diamond wondered why her nose was running and why her eyes were slightly hot. Probably just some stupid farmer thing. "Silver Spoon? C'mon, I'm alright. Bump, bump; sugarlump dump?" Diamond rhymed, poking her friend in the cutie mark hopefully.

"D-Diamond? Is that you?" Silver looked up into her friend's eyes, staring slightly at the horn parting the purplish curls.

"Yes. Kind of. Applebloom and her friends are being weird again, and I'm stuck in it. You're fine, but I'm kind of having to... share a body with Applebloom. Really weird." Diamond rationalized, offering a hoof to her friend to help her up.

Silver pulled on the hoof, quickly finding herself dangling from the appendage in the air. "Whooooah!"

'~Um, Ah might have made mahself taller with yer bits.~'

Diamond rolled her eyes at the sheepish statement, deciding to not to press the issue. "Are you okay now?"

"No!"

"Okay, good. I was worried things were going to get weirder." Diamond tried to ignore the snickering in her mind. Shooting Applebloom's friends another dirty look, she slowly drew one of her borrowed wings over Silver's body, drawing her close to calm the trembling filly. "So, I was wrong, they were right. But what in the hay were you two thinking!?"

"You flicked my horn and set off a magic overload. Plus it kind of hurt and I really don't like you after everything you've done."

Sweetie sat in silence until enough piercing gazes had landed upon her and Silver Spoon quietly cleared her throat. "What? Oh. Well, Silver is just about as mean to us as you are, and she did feed Applebloom to you..."

"Mmmm-Mmh-Mmh!"

Everypony looked around for the mysterious sound of somepony gagged and calling for help. There wasn't anypony else in the room besides Rarity who was stiffly watching from the corner like a statue. It wasn't like there was anyplace for somepony to hide with the relatively bare walls and low, cramped school desks. Why, it was almost like-

"Rarity!" Sweetie gasped as she ran to her sister, who stiffly watched and wobbled within the crystal shell that used to be her fur. Blue eyes met Sweetie's green ones pleadingly as Rarity muffledly called Sweetie's name. Her crystal blue and white cocoon smoothly matched her contours, warmed to the touch by the heat of her body. Rarity wobbled once more, falling into Sweetie's strong embrace. "Oh Rarity, what happened to you? I can- I can fix this!"

Glowing minty green with Sweetie's magic, the filly touched her charged horn to Rarity's own enveloping her older sister with what was a hopefully restorative spell. Rarity twitched, lurched, wobble and crackled at the touch of the spell as it broke up the crystal prison her fur had become. Whitish hooves slowly and tremblingly wrapped around Sweetie in return as Rarity gasped in her first full breath in several minutes, panting as she hesitantly embraced her sister as tightly as she could.

"Wow, Rarity. That spell worked pretty good, you're all silky smooth. And stuff." Sweetie remarked as she hung onto her.

"Yes, well I am certain that's just the natural condition of my coat reasserting itself. But, we need to have a long talk about certain habits you now have!" Rarity nuzzled Sweetie tenderly before moving her to hoof's length to look her in the eyes. Sweetie turned crimson red as she looked at her sister, and began to silently mouth something as thr horrible truth of why Rarity was so silky smooth became apparenf. "Now why in the wide wide world of Equestria did you think such a habit was acceptable, even if you do have means to mitigate the downsides? And why are you blushing like that?"

"M-m-mane." Sweetie pointed up to the top of Rarity's head with a shaking hoof.

Dawning realization began to slowly ambush the fashionata as she realized three things. One, she was feeling drafts in places that should have been quite warm from things such as her mane and tail. Two, the entire class was slowly turning the same shade of red as Sweetie Belle, and many of them were covering their eyes in shame. And three, the hooves with which she held her sister were naked. Not 'lacking clothes or accessories' naked which was a hideous state which she subjected herself to regularly in order to fit in with society; but horrifying, buck-naked, pinkish-white bare skin wrinkling with every movement naked.

"Oh CELESTIA! I'm naked! My fur, my coat! Unclean! Unfit to be seen! Waaaaaaaaahhhhh!" Rarity dropped Sweetie Belle like a hot potato before leaping over her in a standingg jump that would have left Rainbow Dash jaw dropping in appreciation. She bowled through the door, bashing it open with full force as she wailed and ran for the social safety of her boutique.

Diamond slowly lifted her borrowed wing from her eyes, still feeling the burn of embarrasment upon her cheeks. "Is she gone?"

"Wow. I've never seen her run that fast in all of my life." Sweetie replied.

"Scootaloo! You spit Diamond Tiara out right this second, young lady!" Cheerilee wobbily marched through the now open door as she barked her disciplinary order. "I mean it! You should... be... what?"

Diamomd sheepishly smiled and waved to Cheerilee, her borrowed wings fluttering slightly with anxiousness. "I'm okay, Miss Cheerilee. Thanks to... thanks to..." Diamond swalloeed her pride and eternal irritation with the apple filly and admitted it. "Thanks to Applebloom. I'm still-"

Her vision cut in half for a moment as she found her lips moving of their own volition as her host took over to speak directly. "We're still stuck together in the same body for at least the rest of today. At least until Ah can do some freaky magic stuff to make us two ponies again. Can we be excused to go fix this?" Applebloom took control of a hoof to point at their eyes, one a rosy golden color and the other stained purplish pink.

"I- uh... Oh dear." Cheerilee sat down heavily at the door, confused as she could possibly be by the chain of events unfolding in her classroom. "Yes."

Disturbingly, the two fillies in one chanted together. "Thank you Miss Cheerilee." Blinks of shock flickered for a moment, before the pair repeatedly tried to look at each other as they forgot that they looked through the same eyes. Dizzyness didn't strike despite turning around several times in their confusion. "Wow, we're both stupid."

"That is cool! Can anypony do that?" Snails piped up, standing on top of his friend to do so.

Scootaloo nodded reluctantly. "Now they can. Or a whole bunch of other... stuff. If somepony let's you."

"Speaking of which..." Applebloom drew her shared body over to Cheerilee as she thought up an ironic punishment for her friends. After all, they did kind of really, really ask for it. She got their teacher to bend her head down and whispered into her ear. As if on cue, as soon as she had finished, Cheerilee's stomach growled hard enough to visibly shake beneath her as hungry thougts crept into her mind.

"Are you serious, Applebloom? That is rather... unorthodox." Cheerilee concernedly looked to her belly afterwards, as she felt like it had become a deep hollow pit as it growled and churned.

"Eeyup. It'll do 'em some good. And show everypony how it works." Applebloom cheerfully added.

Cheerilee mulled over the unusual punishment suggested. It did make her so hungry, and it was rather ironic, and if she did let Applebloom cast the spell, the visual aid would be VERY helpful. Well..."Alright. Cast away." Presenting her belly to her student, the schoolteacher braced herself. Rosy magic arced from Applebloom to the earth pony, swallowed up by Cheerilee's belly until she could hold no more. Light began to stream through her midsection, colored maroon by her fur and splashed with color from within her digestive tract where the remains of her breakfast laid. "Oh my."

Applebloom waved to the class for herself and her passenger as Silver Spoon ducked down in her seaf. "Have fun being study aids on how tae get ate, Scootaloo. You too, Sweetie. Ah gotta let Mr. Rich know Diamond is alright so he won't get mean." Diamond snickered in their head as the pair of fillies gulped nervously at the thought.

"How shall I begin, class?" Cheerilee began as the melded fillies began to shut the door behind them.

"Hey! How is this different than us and Diamond Tiara?" Sweetie Belle squeaked as Cheerilee began to stalk towards the front of the class unconciously licking her lips.

"This is yer detention, Ah'd say. 'Sides, Cheerilee ain't gonna keep ya all night. She'll just make ya do homework in her head before lettin' ya go."

"Nooooooooooooooo!"

----------------------------------------

Applebloom swooped through the air with a grace that surprised her passenger. Diamond rested herself within the muscle and fat she had been temporarily transmuted into, letting the pleasant burn of muscles getting properly worked out and the warmth of the gut she surrounded soothe and relax her. The strangely musical and rhythmic contractions and movements of the fluids within that stomach and its groans and churns were peaceful in a way that she couldn't really explain now that she wasn't terrified out of her mind.

There was something about being somepony else's passenger, ceeding all of her control and responsibilities, and just letting them do whatever they wanted with her that relaxed her high-strung nerves in a way they never had been before. Sure, she could twitch some limbs and sense everything that Applebloom could, but it was just relaxing to ignore all of that, and worm through the warmth and let the cool air of the evening skies wash over their hide as Applebloom glided slowly towards her home.

Her father had been... disturbingly accepting of the unusual condition his daughter found herself in. There hadn't been any screaming, or anger. Why not? Why? The only thing he had asked of her host was to bring her home when she felt like it.

"Well, that was fun, hang on, Ah think Ah see mah sis down there!" Applebloom's words shook her out of her numbed stupor, just in time for the nauseating feeling of freefall as the golden filly dove from the skies downwards towards the familiar farmhouse of the Apple clan. Squeaks of surprise filled their minds as Diamond tried to express her sudden terror concerning the ground rushing up towards them at far too high a velocity. "Hooowdy, sis! Awful pretty evening tonight, ain't it?"

Diamond Tiara wanted to facehoof at the comical exaggeration of Applebloom's already thick accent, and took over their mouth to increase the general IQ of their demonstrated vocabulary. "Apologies for disturbing you, Miss Applejack, but I am afraid I'll be staying over for at least tonight."

Applejack didn't look up from where she was slowly trudging towards the house with a strange whitish-pink and blue roll of what looked like a thick, fuzzy fabric on her back. "That's nice Applebloom. Kinda busy. Hope ya find it nice, Diamond Tiar-WHAT IN TARNATION!?" Applejack reared around, dropping the fabric to the ground where it unrolled into a peculiar flattened outline that looked awfully familiar. Looking up to the sound of the voices, her jaw dropped low and her eyes turned to pinpricks as she tried to make sense of what she saw. "WHAT IN TARNATION IS THIS!?"

"Loooong story sis. Counting mah stay in Canter- is that Miss Rarity?" Applebloom and Diamond both blinked their eyes as the massive sheet of 'fabric' slowly bent and wobbled in place, and as the odd knob on one end raised up and revealed a familiar set of blue eyes. "WHAT IN TARNATION!?"

Applejack sighed as Rarity blushed crimson red like Big Macintosh. "Somehow, Ah think mah weird tale ain't gonna be nothing on this. C'mon, help me get her rolled up so Ah can move her inside, then Ah'll 'splain everything."

Didn't quite get the vore chain I was expecting, but PLOT! came up and drove the story in another direction which will end up with a certain bully (or rather soon to be ex-bully) getting perma-vored by a certain crusader once she gets used to it. The plan for the next story, though, is explaining just what happened to poor Rarity after she left the schoolhouse at Mach: Embarrassment.
http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it ... Magic-vore

^Posting new stuff to this regularly
andrea
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorepes » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:18 pm

I found myself a new ride!
ImageWeeeee!!! Ok now I want to get out... help?

http://vorepes.tumblr.com/post/83742507 ... lator-2014
DV here, like DeVour me
vorepes
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination