My Little Pony vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: My Little Pony vore

Postby MisterEbony » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:51 pm

Can smeone t ll me if there was ever fluffle puff stuff? I heard chrysalis got glomped by her but dont know any detaols.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby yes » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:02 am

Okay, I'll just say that the new episode highly pertains to our interests.

Spoiler: show
Especially if you like Trixie as prey

The vore stuff is pretty much all laid out for us. No fanart/stories required
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hmhmh6532 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:19 am

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ejones312 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:16 pm

As much art we got from For Whom the Sweetie Belle Tolls?
ejones312
Been posting for a bit

Postby hmhmh6532 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:46 pm

hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gone » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:53 pm

In the latest episode 'No Second Prances', Trixie flies into a Manticore's mouth and is swallowed before reappearing in a box nearby. The manticore gives a pretty loud belch though, there was surely a voreaphile in the animation team somewhere!
Gone
Somewhat familiar

Postby killermeow » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:22 pm

You know, it was posted about a few posts up. Also, you MAY want to edit in some SPOILERS, like the others did.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby yes » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:52 pm

VoltWrecker wrote:In the latest episode 'No Second Prances', Trixie flies into a Manticore's mouth and is swallowed before reappearing in a box nearby. The manticore gives a pretty loud belch though, there was surely a voreaphile in the animation team somewhere!

Well, if you're just gonna spoil the whole thing, here's the video.

yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby apples323 » Sun May 01, 2016 8:55 am

Damn, never thought the show would go that in-depth in terms of vore. The only thing that would have made it better for me would have been a visible throat lump to go along with the swallow noise or an expanded stomach. I was still satisfied with the content we got though. The dialogue made it seem like it was right out of a vore fanfiction.

The episode was incredibly dark too in terms of Trixie's mentality (save me or I'm going to die, and if you decided not to save me I want to die anyway) almost like a suicide attempt. Sorry, guess I'm straying a bit from the actual vore. It's definitely my favorite episode so far this season though.
apples323
Somewhat familiar

Postby hmhmh6532 » Sun May 01, 2016 9:57 am

hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PonyThroat » Sun May 01, 2016 11:42 am

hmhmh6532 wrote:
apples323 wrote:Damn, never thought the show would go that in-depth in terms of vore. The only thing that would have made it better for me would have been a visible throat lump to go along with the swallow noise or an expanded stomach. I was still satisfied with the content we got though. The dialogue made it seem like it was right out of a vore fanfiction.

The episode was incredibly dark too in terms of Trixie's mentality (save me or I'm going to die, and if you decided not to save me I want to die anyway) almost like a suicide attempt. Sorry, guess I'm straying a bit from the actual vore. It's definitely my favorite episode so far this season though.

I'm surprised at all the mixed reactions the episode is getting. I thought it was pretty OK myself, but you have people saying it's practically 0/10 and are "leaving the fandom" because of it.

Now it wasn't really the pinnacle of greatness or anything, but was it REALLY that bad?

You'll have someone say that for every episode since season 1, that's nothin new.
Also yeah, I'm tempted to draw something based on it, but not for a while. Hope to see others do it too, too fun of a scene. Also hope it encourages non vore people to draw something of it too.
PonyThroat
Should be painting....

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun May 01, 2016 3:02 pm

apples323 wrote:Damn, never thought the show would go that in-depth in terms of vore. The only thing that would have made it better for me would have been a visible throat lump to go along with the swallow noise or an expanded stomach. I was still satisfied with the content we got though. The dialogue made it seem like it was right out of a vore fanfiction.

I think we didn't get the throat lump or the expanded stomach because just after Trixie entered the Manticore's mouth, Starlight teleported her to safety, which would indicate as to why the Manticore looked slightly surprised.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby MisterEbony » Sun May 01, 2016 9:07 pm

Might be funnt to see her try that trick again!

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby digidus » Mon May 02, 2016 3:46 am

PT, if you ever get back into doing art, PLEASE do more stuff with Coco Pommel. She's one of my faves.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hmhmh6532 » Mon May 02, 2016 9:15 am

hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby yes » Mon May 02, 2016 8:01 pm

So it took longer than I expected but here we finally have some fanart of my new favorite MLP moment:

http://aryion.com/g4/view/342787
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Tue May 03, 2016 4:11 pm

That..... that was.... sad....... :-(

Good art but....I gotta go cry now......

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby yes » Wed May 04, 2016 2:32 pm

And now for something completely different. So the "bloopers" from Equestria Girls: Friendship Games has recently popped up. And while there isn't any vore, there is a cute scene with an overstuffed Spike.

spike.png

The whole vid is pretty neat. And it seems like while most of them were just scripted jokes, some of them were actual flub-ups that they animated. The ones featuring Tabitha St. Germain seemed pretty genuine to me.
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PonyThroat » Thu May 05, 2016 6:49 pm

yes wrote:And now for something completely different. So the "bloopers" from Equestria Girls: Friendship Games has recently popped up. And while there isn't any vore, there is a cute scene with an overstuffed Spike.

spike.png

The whole vid is pretty neat. And it seems like while most of them were just scripted jokes, some of them were actual flub-ups that they animated. The ones featuring Tabitha St. Germain seemed pretty genuine to me.

Haha i saw that too, cute spike.
PonyThroat
Should be painting....

Postby PonyThroat » Thu May 05, 2016 6:49 pm

Finally got around in doing at least a rough sketch of last week's episode. Hope to color it soon.

Spoilers http://aryion.com/g4/view/343113
PonyThroat
Should be painting....

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination