My Little Pony vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: My Little Pony vore

Postby The_Prof » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:15 am

Dark_phoenix wrote:Well... Writing is difficult, especially if you want to write multiple chapters in the same world.
So Fluffle Puff Vore? I can see that happening..although Fluffle will probably be unaware of what she is doing.

What are your ideas?

all I could see Flufflepuff doing is having someone hug the fuzz then gets sucked in... Then she burps up some article of clothing and then does her blank stare thing
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby blessedwasthechild » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:29 am

I dislike making a pain of myself to others and I am not the kind of person to try to make people miserable about what they want to do.

But I would be ecstatic if anyone wanting to do Fluffle Puff vore did not do so. I forget the exact username but I think the username is something like Mixermike, and I chanced to speak to Fluffle Puff's creator and that user stopped making content for a very long time due to the fluffy pony gore phenomena that occurred right afterwards. It was a long time later that the Fluffle Puff tumblr showed up and it seemed that mixermike wanted to go on making content, taking back the character and putting her back into the intented humor instead of the grimdark fluffy pony fad.

Knowing this, I think it would be disrespectful to make vore of this character. I can't stop anyone, but I do hope to dissuade. Very popular OC's are still OC's. Fluffle Puff's creator might never know of such things, but despite that, I just feel that doing the right thing would be better in this case rather than what we could get away with.
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby yes » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:25 am

blessedwasthechild wrote:I dislike making a pain of myself to others and I am not the kind of person to try to make people miserable about what they want to do.

But I would be ecstatic if anyone wanting to do Fluffle Puff vore did not do so. I forget the exact username but I think the username is something like Mixermike, and I chanced to speak to Fluffle Puff's creator and that user stopped making content for a very long time due to the fluffy pony gore phenomena that occurred right afterwards. It was a long time later that the Fluffle Puff tumblr showed up and it seemed that mixermike wanted to go on making content, taking back the character and putting her back into the intented humor instead of the grimdark fluffy pony fad.

Knowing this, I think it would be disrespectful to make vore of this character. I can't stop anyone, but I do hope to dissuade. Very popular OC's are still OC's. Fluffle Puff's creator might never know of such things, but despite that, I just feel that doing the right thing would be better in this case rather than what we could get away with.

I don't like getting into internet arguments but I agree. I feel like Fluffle Puff is one of the few things in the fandom that still has a little bit of integrity when it comes to this sort of stuff. She's just too cute to be exploited!
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:50 am

blessedwasthechild wrote:I dislike making a pain of myself to others and I am not the kind of person to try to make people miserable about what they want to do.

well you're not in the wrong for saying it. It is a matter of respect and all and if the creator doesn't want that kind of material the proper thing would be to respect his wishes (though many people still won't...)
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby hmhmh6532 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:18 am

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hmhmh6532 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:36 am

hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dark_phoenix » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:25 am

I see Fluffle more as an Unaware, Non-fatal pred.. And in theory I could write a semi-vore fic being totally respectful of the characters in the series.
Jokes about her fur have been made before.

I suppose it wouldn't change the fact that somebody would be getting off on it :?
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby scootaloorulez1997 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=717f306W-RI

this guy just keeps getting better and fucking better!~ :D

this video was amazing!~ this guy is like a machine!~
"with any amount of time a man can master the physical. with enough knowledge a man may become wise. it takes a true warrior to master both." -emperor yoshiro red alert 3
scootaloorulez1997
Been posting for a bit

Postby InvalidResponse » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:39 pm

scootaloorulez1997 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=717f306W-RI

this guy just keeps getting better and fucking better!~ :D

this video was amazing!~ this guy is like a machine!~

That was amazing! First good vore I've seen on youtube.
InvalidResponse
Somewhat familiar

Postby hmhmh6532 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:46 pm

hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AugustBebel » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:48 pm

AugustBebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby InvalidResponse » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:18 am

AugustBebel wrote:Some AJ vore, guys http://aryion.com/g4/view/274965
:3

That comic was as close to perfection as I've seen in a long time :-D

I only have one question. What's with the weird panel layout?
InvalidResponse
Somewhat familiar

Postby HelloNurse » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:24 am

InvalidResponse wrote:
AugustBebel wrote:Some AJ vore, guys http://aryion.com/g4/view/274965
:3

That comic was as close to perfection as I've seen in a long time :-D

I only have one question. What's with the weird panel layout?

I assume they just don't know how to do it properly yet. I remember during my first few attempts at making comics my layout was all over the place and wonky. so with time hopefully they will improve their comic making skills. :3
"If you're smaller than the anaconda, it considers you food. If you're larger than the anaconda, it considers you a lot of food."
HelloNurse
New to the forum

Postby TongueCuddlingLouse » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:05 pm

Hey guys! Found this really cool Vore comic with Applejack and Spike http://www.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Gulp ... -478503914
TongueCuddlingLouse
Somewhat familiar

Postby yes » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:48 pm

AnonymousParasite wrote:Hey guys! Found this really cool Vore comic with Applejack and Spike http://www.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Gulp ... -478503914

That's awesome. Great find.

Also created an imgur mirror in case you guys couldn't see it: http://i.imgur.com/6c7ltNo.png
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PonyThroat » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:04 pm

Hey guys, been a while since I've been in here. Here's a drawing I recently uploaded. It actually was finished for 6 months just sitting in my hard drive, I had plans for this but it no longer was relevant. Enjoy.

PartyInMyMouth.jpg

PartyInMyMouth_Zoomed.jpg

http://aryion.com/g4/user/Ponythroat
PonyThroat
Should be painting....

Postby AugustBebel » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:40 pm

InvalidResponse wrote:I only have one question. What's with the weird panel layout?

Never draw full comic before ><
PonyThroat wrote:It actually was finished for 6 months just sitting in my hard drive, I had plans for this but it no longer was relevant. Enjoy.

It looks like everything was finished long time ago and now you just open old files ^^
AugustBebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:44 pm

Really lovely and fantastic work again PT! That's one of the most awesome pics of the sort so far :D
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby EvilScotsman » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:52 pm

Found this whilst browsing about for MLP stuff, very nice chubby pony vore comic from the great artist TrinityFate62

http://aryion.com/g4/view/275748
http://aryion.com/g4/view/275749
EvilScotsman
Been posting for a bit

Postby soullesschao » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Vore inspiring moment form official comic.
https://derpibooru.org/713990?scope=scp ... 0cd6ca0db6
soullesschao
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination