My Little Pony vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: My Little Pony vore

Postby NightmareBros » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:49 pm

so we got more fat spike this episode

Spoiler: show
spikeisafat.PNG
not vore, but I'll continue my quest for spike pred stuff
I am voreophile, destroyer of people.
Colouring all day erryday
NightmareBros
Participator

Postby digidus » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:07 pm

Spike looks pretty cute with a plump belly. ^^
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:48 pm

I think we need a spike eatjng a crystal Rarity thing. Just saying.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby yes » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:59 pm

MisterEbony wrote:I think we need a spike eating a crystal Rarity thing. Just saying.

I feel like Spike vs. Crystal Ponies might be an under-represented scenario in our community. I'd love to see it but there isn't much of it. I know there are at least a few examples though:

http://aryion.com/g4/view/287222

http://aryion.com/g4/view/260487
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ehur » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:51 am

What's with this fight going on in the vore interactive on writing? Why is this rwrtet guy so against someone continuing down his old paths?
ehur
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fevix » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:06 am

ehur wrote:What's with this fight going on in the vore interactive on writing? Why is this rwrtet guy so against someone continuing down his old paths?

I don't know, but I wish Estee would get on to deal with that.
Fevix
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:19 pm

Spoiler: show

If you haven't already, I seriously suggest giving this artist a watch! They seem to be among the best pony vore artists around... their style also reminds me of PonyThroat a lot (who's art I still greatly miss). The version of the image linked above was actually done based on a suggestion I posted in the comments, which I didn't even expect to get noticed!
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Dark_phoenix » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:05 pm

Currently busy with writing a story based of SugahBite's Share a Mare picture :D
Three giants, two tiny mares.

Also wrote a story based on Variant's Dog Gone It series here on Eka's (Contains Bestiality (with dog), Anal, Knotting and Vore)
http://aryion.com/g4/view/302815

I am thinking of accepting an open challenge for this picture as well.
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hmhmh6532 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:51 pm

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:56 pm

While wandering around Youtube, I stumbled upon something pretty unusual and awesome: What seems to be an original... pony vore song :o

MirceaKitsune
???

Postby DarkPinkie » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:56 am

Cool find Mirceal. Too bad I really can't hear the lyrics. Like, at all. So it could be about almost anything and I wouldn't be able to tell. (Stupid shitty cellphone speaker)

Will check it out on the computer later.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:15 am

Okay, status report: I am kinda saddened by my lack of draws. I plan to fix that with a vore idea with Moondancer that truely speaks to me. (I think it might be funny too)

But I am standing at a threshhold which I am too scared to cross and for that I need your guy's advice as well as support.

I don't know what to do.

The reason I am in a bind is my username, or rather the fact that I use the same username literary everywhere. TS, DA, Eka's, Skype, Steam, and many more (DarkPinkie on more pony related sites). Everyone I know knows me by alek4ever (or alek). I don't know what to do. I want to be able to use that pen name, but I feel that if I kept drawing things under that name eventually I would run into a situation where someone who I don't want to find my vore (or even just 18+) art finds it by accident.

The bigest villain/leak would be Derpibooru.

Should I change pen name? Should I draw anonymously? Should I just tell Derpibooru to put me on DNP list (even if me posting SFW stuff on DA would cause for suspicion if I am on the DNP list of DB)?

Any input guys?
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby killermeow » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:13 am

I'd say do what I did for any vore related sites and works - use a different name altogether. Killermeow isn't my default username, but I use it for anything vore related since I don't want it connected to my main username and accounts. That way you can keep a piece of mind that, while not impossible for them to make the connection, it makes it a heck of a lot harder- they wouldn't be able to stumble onto it by accident.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby arcanetype » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:53 am

alek4ever wrote:The reason I am in a bind is my username, or rather the fact that I use the same username literary everywhere. TS, DA, Eka's, Skype, Steam, and many more (DarkPinkie on more pony related sites). Everyone I know knows me by alek4ever (or alek). I don't know what to do. I want to be able to use that pen name, but I feel that if I kept drawing things under that name eventually I would run into a situation where someone who I don't want to find my vore (or even just 18+) art finds it by accident.

killermeow wrote:I'd say do what I did for any vore related sites and works - use a different name altogether. Killermeow isn't my default username, but I use it for anything vore related since I don't want it connected to my main username and accounts. That way you can keep a piece of mind that, while not impossible for them to make the connection, it makes it a heck of a lot harder- they wouldn't be able to stumble onto it by accident.

If you're posting here under that username, it's possible that any search engine could lead someone here or anywhere else where you used the name. Definitely follow killermeow's advice and create a separate online persona for your NSFW content if you are concerned with alienating people (that's a decision you'll have to make yourself, of course, but it seems like you already made it).

That being said, as long as you're discreet I doubt you have to worry about people targeting you in some kind of bizarre NSFW username witchhunt.
arcanetype
New to the forum

Postby NodDragon » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:46 am

alek4ever wrote:The reason I am in a bind is my username, or rather the fact that I use the same username literary everywhere. TS, DA, Eka's, Skype, Steam, and many more (DarkPinkie on more pony related sites). Everyone I know knows me by alek4ever (or alek). I don't know what to do. I want to be able to use that pen name, but I feel that if I kept drawing things under that name eventually I would run into a situation where someone who I don't want to find my vore (or even just 18+) art finds it by accident.

I think your best option would be to user another name then, as long time you don´t have an all to special artstyle that is easy to recognise, you should be fine. There is always the possibility of someone finding out of it, but it is of minimal likelihood. Just remember this, if you use another username, if you one day wants to upload the art under your normal username you can do that, and if someone finds out that it is you drawing under another username, you can always deny it as long time they don´t have any real proof, but if you use your normal username, you are stuck with it if someone you don´t want to know you are drawing vore finds out of it. So to put it short, best to use another username. Of course, it is your choice.
Caution: Shy hungry dragon detected nearby
Advice: Stand still and close eyes
NodDragon
New to the forum

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:14 pm

Thanks for your input guys.

After weighing my options I have come to the conclusion my biggest problem is the artist tag on Derpibooru. I just want to avoid people stumbling upon this account by accident. If they are actually looking for it, then they either share my interests or they are at least curious and open minded.

I wonder if I could ask the mods of Derpibooru to hide artist tag for all my works from Eka's.

Anyway imma probably start thinking about that new username tomorrow then. I have untill saturday to figure it out. Should be done with the piece by then if I don't run into complications.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby ehur » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:00 am

alek4ever wrote:Thanks for your input guys.

After weighing my options I have come to the conclusion my biggest problem is the artist tag on Derpibooru. I just want to avoid people stumbling upon this account by accident. If they are actually looking for it, then they either share my interests or they are at least curious and open minded.

I wonder if I could ask the mods of Derpibooru to hide artist tag for all my works from Eka's.

Anyway imma probably start thinking about that new username tomorrow then. I have untill saturday to figure it out. Should be done with the piece by then if I don't run into complications.

I think the issue here is that you're now tied to those works in one way or another. I mean, you could change names, and then change the name tags on all the *booru sites, but if anyone remembered your old name, they might start asking questions (And whatever you do, don't go on a purging spree; that'll just grant you more attention). If feesible, maybe consider changing your normal username and leaving "alek4ever" as the ponevore/whatever username.
ehur
Somewhat familiar

Postby AugustBebel » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:15 am

AugustBebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:45 am

AugustBebel wrote:Moar princess vore !
http://aryion.com/g4/view/306148

That is just gorgeous and lovely 8O
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:06 am

There used to be an anual biggest princess competition. But after the seventh consecutive draw they decided to scrap the contest as it seemed the common pony was simply "to scared to vote against any of the princesses".
DarkPinkie
---

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination