My Little Pony vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: My Little Pony vore

Postby yes » Wed May 22, 2013 10:54 am

Double posting, but I had to share this:

Spoiler: show

I love Ask Princess Molestia.
Last edited by yes on Wed May 22, 2013 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Putinforgod » Wed May 22, 2013 11:00 am

I hope she doesn't stop in there. It would be funny to see her in the Hospital trying asking for help to push that pony out.
Putinforgod
Been posting for a bit

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed May 22, 2013 1:10 pm

yes wrote:Double posting, but I had to share this:

I love Ask Princess Molsestia.

Not deep enough it seems ;(
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby 48th agent » Wed May 22, 2013 9:37 pm

At least to the thigh, Molly, can ya do that for us?
Never split the party!
48th agent
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jonasmoller » Thu May 23, 2013 2:58 am

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10664547/
Seems that we have a talented artist on furaffinity who likes mlp and vore, maybe he/she will make commissions or request?

Back to the shadows with me.
jonasmoller
New to the forum

Postby peteian » Fri May 24, 2013 12:39 pm

jonasmoller wrote:http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10664547/
Seems that we have a talented artist on furaffinity who likes mlp and vore, maybe he/she will make commissions or request?

Back to the shadows with me.

Oh freedomthai. He USED to have an old tumblr where I asked him before in PM if he was gonna draw Pony vore and he said "yes, eventually". Guess eventually just arrived :D
His newer tumblr: http://hinghoilittlepony.tumblr.com/

His other vore works are Meat Hunter, Unfortunate fairy, Deep in the forest and Nightmare hunter in DLSite IDK if I can link those though they usually involve ?/F and digestion.
peteian
---

Postby Rokosovo » Mon May 27, 2013 7:45 am

I writting here first time. Just so excited, that one of my favorite artists drawn some pony hardvore: http://cs417825.vk.me/v417825567/505a/HFSc8ZsIvzs.jpg
Rokosovo
New to the forum

Postby yes » Tue May 28, 2013 12:34 am

Stoormor and Nightmare Moon:

And here are a couple of OC's done by Cobanay:

yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue May 28, 2013 4:59 am

yes wrote:Stoormor and Nightmare Moon:

Damn... I'd wish to be in the position of that small pony, awesome view :o
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby PonyThroat » Tue May 28, 2013 12:21 pm

The voraphile community finally gets the spotlight on Equestria After Dark!

http://www.equestriaafterdark.org/2013/ ... .html#more

I'm sure we seen them all, but we got the attention. It seems to have let people understand more, a few even joined our ranks haha.
PonyThroat
Should be painting....

Postby Putinforgod » Tue May 28, 2013 12:31 pm

One of my pics is in there! I think I should feel honored for sharing the spot with all those wonderful works.
Putinforgod
Been posting for a bit

Postby ublover1 » Tue May 28, 2013 1:06 pm

Damn that nightmare moon one is hot!!!
ImageImage
ublover1
???

Postby PonyThroat » Tue May 28, 2013 1:53 pm

Fus Ro Yay! ...Fluttershy and a dragon 3d animation.

http://youtu.be/RZJj4rps3ko
PonyThroat
Should be painting....

Postby ublover1 » Tue May 28, 2013 3:23 pm

PonyThroat wrote:Fus Ro Yay! ...Fluttershy and a dragon 3d animation.

http://youtu.be/RZJj4rps3ko

haha!!!!! skyrim with flutershy i love it!!! and what were u doing in that draggies belly derpy? lol starting to think shes a voreaphile like us hehe
ImageImage
ublover1
???

Postby IrateLiterate » Tue May 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Hey, look, here's a thing! I've been writing on and off for the past few days; let's see if that work paid off.

WARNING: It's long.

Fine Dining whistled happily to himself as he walked across his brother's bookshop, intending to pick up the freshly delivered mail that lay in a small pile under the mail slot. A slight bulge occurred at his midsection; however, it was more suggestive of housing an overlarge meal than an adult stallion, even with Fine Dining's height being comparable to Celestia's and his girth more akin to an overweight gryphon than a pony.
Yet, Fine Dining's belly indeed held an adult stallion - his brother, Night Terror. Between Night Terror's small stature - notably smaller than the average mare - and Fine Dining's stomach's ability to comfortably compact its occupant into the small possible size and then some, Fine Dining held no doubts that he could walk around Canterlot with his brother nestled in his gut and nopony would be the wiser.
"Mail's here," Fine Dining said aloud, partially to himself and partially to his passenger. "Let's see..." He started expertly rifling through the small pile. "Bills, newsletter, spam... Hello, what's this?"
"What's what?" Night Terror asked irritably, kicking at the stomach walls around him. He was still a bit upset with being stuck in his brother's digestive tract.
"It's an invitation... for me?" Fine Dining replied incredulously as he looked at the contents of the envelope. He read aloud the gilded invitation, struggling a bit with the fancy script lettering."

"You have been cordially invited to a dinner party of special distinction. We have been aware of your... "special tastes in dining for quite some time..."

"Wait, what do they mean by that?"
"What do you think?" Night Terror griped. "They mean they know you eat ponies, you blockhead!"
"Oh, right."

"...and wish to invite you to a dinner soiree..."

"Night, what's a soiree?" Fine Dining asked.
"It's a French term; it means evening party," Night replied dourly, his eagerness to explain anything and everything unquashed by his brother's stomach. "You know, like a ball or something. Very high society stuff."

"If you are attending, please fill out the RSVP at the bottom of this card and we shall take care of the rest.
No need to mail the card; as we said, we'll handle everything. Just place your name on the dashed line
and ensure that you are ready by eight o'clock Canterlot time.

"Requirements: Please ensure that you are wearing something red to distinguish yourself
from the other guests. As we said, this is a special party, and it would not be good
for the predator ponies to eat each other. You may converse with the other ponies
as much or as little as possible. Upon dinnertime, the blue-wearing ponies will be
nothing more than dinner. You may eat as many or as few as possible, but everypony should
leave tonight with at least one pony as an appetizer."

"Huh." Fine Dining had never had such an opportunity to eat as freely as he wished. Sure, he could chow down his brother whenever he wanted, but this was unprecedented. A dinner party where he could - near freely - eat the other guests? This was something he wanted to see. "I'll go!"
"Gee, what a surprise," Night Terror muttered, angrily squirming about every now and again. "A chance for you to pig out on other ponies? I'm surprised you're not running to this party now as we speak."
"Well, I have no idea where it is," Fine Dining said, hastily scrawling his name on the RSVP line. "They just said 'fill out the RSVP and they'll take care of...' Hey!"
"What? What happened?" Fine Dining didn't startle at all.
"I... I just filled out the RSVP with my name, and the invitation disappeared!" Fine Dining said, staring at the light green cloud of magic that hovered where his invitation once did. "Magic... very powerful magic, too..." He shook his head. He'd have to get ready, eight was in under than two hours. But there was a problem...
"Um, Little Brother?" Fine Dining asked his passenger a bit sheepishly. "Can you help me with something?"
"Maybe..." Night Terror answered a bit cautiously. "What do you need help with?"
Fine Dining wasn't used to attending parties like this, as an esteemed guest. For all the good living in Canterlot did him, Fine Dining had never properly prepared himself for a "high society" party. The closest he'd ever gotten was catering for them, which did happen quite frequently. While he considered eating other ponies the absolute best meal, he was still a fine chef of great distinction, catering for much of Canterlot's snobbish crowd and, once, the Royal Princesses.
Night Terror, however, had been to a soiree or two. Most of the time, they were publication events or author conventions, but some were high society. Regardless, Night Terror knew how to dress for high society - and once he'd taken enough medication to bury most of his xenophobia to attend such parties.
"Can you help me out with getting ready?" Fine Dining asked peevishly. "I've never been invited to a soiree before..." He felt Night Terror squirm around in his belly for a bit, considering. After a minute or two, Night Terror replied.
"Does that mean you'll let me out?"

An hour and a half later - after the rush to the shower upstairs - Night Terror had prepared his brother as much as he could. Hooves were shined, manes and tails were combed, teeth were brushed... Fine Dining never had any idea that so much preparation had to go into looking "nice" for high society.
"Well, that's as much as I can do," Night Terror said, stepping back to admire his handiwork. Fine Dining's black hooves were polished and shined. His curly mess of mane was now straightened and parted nicely. His coat was combed over several times and felt silky smooth. Fine Dining had rejected the idea of getting fully dressed, but Night Terror had managed to get a collar and, as per request of the invitation, a red tie on his brother.
"Thanks, Night," Fine Dining said. "I owe you."
"Really?" Night Terror said. "Could you not eat me for a week?"
Fine Dining didn't say anything, opting to stick his tongue out at his brother. Clearly a "no."
"Well, it's almost eight," Night Terror noted, his eyes fixed to the imposing grandfather clock that stood in an ever watchful state in a corner of the shop. "I'll see you in the morning, then?"
"I guess so," Fine Dining said. "See you in the morning, Little Brother." Night Terror retreated upstairs, presumably to his room, leaving his older brother by himself on the shop floor. Fine Dining kept his eye on the clock, where the minute hand was dangerously close to the twelve. It was almost eight.
"I wonder what'll happen?" Fine Dining muttered aloud, thinking more than anything else. "Will I just be magicked away like that invitation was? That has to be it, how else would I-"
At that moment, the second hand and minute hand both pointed upwards over the twelve. A cloud of magic erupted around Fine Dining, and he vanished from the shop.

Fine Dining shook his head, a bit dizzy from the teleportation. It was like when his brother teleported him away, except this was much better executed. For all his brother's smarts, he was not very adept at using magic. Whoever teleported him this time, though, was much better at it.
"Whoa," he said to himself as he looked at his surroundings. He was in a grand hall, the marble walls so scrubbed and polished that it almost hurt to stare at the white stone. The ceiling was high, with banners of various nations hanging down. Fine Dining recognized Equestria's banner at once and spotted Canterlot's after a minute or two. He even recognized some others, like Baltimare's and Manehatten's, but some he had never seen before. He made a mental note of some of the more interesting ones, hoping that Night Terror would tell him what city or nation they represented. Windows, tall and narrow, stood in proud rows along the walls, partially hidden by curtains of deep plum color.
Fine Dining then became aware of the crowd of ponies around him, who had been, much like him, teleported to this hall. He easily spotted out the ponies wearing blue - it seemed like there were plenty more of them than red-wearing ponies such as himself. In the back of his mind, he wondered if the blue ponies were even aware of their fate, as some of them were already conversing happily with the designated predator ponies.
"Well, hello," Fine Dining heard a voice say to him, coy and seductive. He turned to see a brilliantly beautiful mare walked up to him, batting her made-up eyes at him. Her mane, a violent cranberry red, was done up in a stylish bun. "And who is this magnificent brute of a stallion before me?"
"Uh..." Fine Dining had never exactly held a relationship before. Oh, he'd dated every now and again, but those unfortunate mares usually ended up in his belly sooner or later. Once, he'd taken a month to seduce a mare before gobbling her up on Hearts and Hooves Day. Fine Dining started salivating at the thought of the pony, remembering her divine taste. "I'm F-Fine Dining..."
"Well, hello, Fine Dining," the mare said teasingly, brushing up against him. "I'm Cherry Cordial. Just call me Cherry; everypony else does." As she brushed up against Fine Dining's front, he spotted the blue ribbon tied around the base of her tail. In the back of his mind, he was already wondering how well this pony would taste.
"Hi, Cherry," Fine Dining said, having recovered from the momentary surprise of being picked out. "So, what do you think of this party - I mean, soiree?" Cherry seemed to have an air of sophistication about her. While he did cater to most of Canterlot's uppercrusty crowd, it was possible that she was a part of it and he had never seen her.
"Oh, some of my friends and I had this long discussion about it," she said, sounding breathless, despite the obvious fact that she wasn't. "It has to be a pony with a considerable wealth to hold a soiree of this caliber-" she gestured to the opulence of the banquet hall "-and of possibly high society, too. And either he has a team of trained unicorns, or he's one himself. One of my friends offered that he may even be an alicorn! How exciting would that be?"
It was at this time that a considerable crowd of mares - and to Fine Dining's discomfort, he spotted a stallion or two among them - had gathered around the two. Of course, a stallion of Fine Dining's size was used to attracting attention here and there, but this was ridiculous. About a fourth of the designated prey ponies had clustered around him.
"This will be the best meal ever," Fine Dining thought to himself as a trio of mares - presumably Cherry's friends - pushed their way through the crowd. When they started happily conversing with Cherry, Fine Dining's suspicions were confirmed.
"Oh, where are my manners?" Cherry said after a few seconds of heated conversation. "Girls, this is Fine Dining. Fine Dining, these are my friends. This is Mint Julep-" The warm brown-coated mare waved as she was introduced. A blue flower was tucked behind her ear, holding back a considerable amount of, aptly enough, mint-green mane "-her sister, Cocktail-" There was a wave from the mare next to Mint Julep. The only similarity that Fine Dining saw between the two were the incredibly deep violet eyes. Other than that, Cocktail's coat was a bubbly, light yellow and her mane was a brilliant crimson, contrasting the blue silk scarf around her neck "-and Etiquette." This last one jarred Fine Dining from his food-driven reverie. Unlike the other two mares who were energetic and cheerful - Cocktail more than anypony else - Etiquette was a prim, prissy pony with a severely short, yet curiously styled plum-colored mane and pale grey coat. Cobalt blue earrings, possibly lapis lazuli, dangled from her ears. Her gaze was one of eternal contempt and judgement, and she gave Fine Dining such a severe look that he nearly apologized for whatever he had done to make her mad.
"Well, we'll leave you to your subjects," Cherry said jokingly, acknowledging the rest of the ponies around them. "Girls, let's go chat." Cherry, Mint Julep, and Cocktail immediately left, planning on rubbing shoulders with every distinguished pony they could. Etiquette slowly followed, giving Fine Dining one more look before sticking her head in the air, finally following her friends and disappearing into the crowd.
"What was that all about?" Fine Dining wondered. However, he didn't have much time to think before he was mobbed by a crowd of ponies, eager to talk this monstrous beast of a stallion.

Nearly an hour later, his voice getting hoarse from the amount of talking he had done, Fine Dining had talked to every pony he could. Now he was by himself, staring out one of the windows. He was unsure of what he'd see as he peered out the window, but he was surprised to see the familiar sight of Canterlot's streets below. But surely that couldn't be true... There was no place in Canterlot that surveyed the streets like this, the one exception being the castle. But surely Princess Celestia wouldn't be hosting a party like this...
"That's not going to help you," a voice - from the sound of it, another mare - said from behind. Fine Dining whirled to see a tall, willowy pegasus walking up to him. Her cream colored coat was silky from brushing, and her deep brown mane was flowing, long and free. She gave him a look with brilliant blue eyes. At first, Fine Dining didn't see any indication about her, until he noticed the red bracelets around one of her legs.
"What do you mean?"
"What you see out those windows isn't real," she replied, staring out the window alongside him. "I talked with a few other ponies about what they see, and I've gotten different things from all of them. Wherever we are, our host doesn't want us to know. So, we see our own city outside." She gave him a look. "For me, I see the streets of Manehatten. There was a quartet of mares-" Could that have been Cherry and her friends? "-that claimed that it was raining over Seaddle outside."
"I see Canterlot," Fine Dining said.
"Ah, a distinguished pony, then," the mare said. "It seems our host took the time to search far and wide for us. I've talked with ponies from all over. Spane, Saddle Arabia, Japony..." She gave Fine Dining another look, which Fine Dining happily returned this time.
"Oh, I'm Fine Dining," Fine Dining said, realizing what this mare wanted.
"Well, Fine Dining, it's nice to meet another one of our own," the mare said. "I'm Prestige. So, how are the ponies in Canterlot?" A grin broke out on Fine Dining's face. This was one curious mare. Well, he'd be happy to oblige with her question.
"Oh, some of the meals are fantastic," Fine Dining said, happily recounting previous meals. "They really take care of themselves... Clean, meaty, not too tough or stringy... And some of their flavors are so divine..." Fine Dining faithfully recalled the unique flavor of a Canterlot family that he had systematically devoured over the course of a few weeks. It turns out that the family's business of making wine had influenced their flavor significantly.
"That sounds wonderful," Prestige uttered, peering out through the window. "Tell me, is this your first time here? I don't believe I've seen you here before, Fine Dining."
"Yeah, it's my first time," Fine Dining answered.
"Then you'll have to sit through the initiation," Prestige said, still entranced by whatever magic she saw outside the window. "Just a formality; every new guest here has to. Of course, every blue has to sit through it. But I think you may be the only red that will have to attend this time."
"What's the initiation?" Fine Dining asked, curious.
"You will see soon enough," Prestige said teasingly. "Tell me, Fine Dining, what do you do?"
"Me? I'm just a chef for Canterlot," Fine Dining replied. "Usually just to restaurants, but sometimes I serve some of Canterlot's most distinguished. Once, a banquet hosted by the Princesses. And what do you do, Prestige?"
Prestige didn't answer at first, still staring out the window. After a few awkward seconds, she sighed and turned to face Fine Dining. "I'm just a wife and mother," she said. "I'm married to a business tycoon in Manehatten. So, a chef, huh?" Her expression picked up, perking up a bit. "Why did you decide eating ponies would be a good idea?"
"I was... I was just a colt," Fine Dining recalled. "And I... I ate my brother."
"Well! I'm sorry about your brother, then."
"No, no, it's fine," Fine Dining said quickly. "He's still alive. I actually live with him, honestly. If you don't mind me asking, Prestige, how did you get into eating ponies?"
"I was terribly bored," she said, absentmindedly flicking her mane. "There was not much to do. So I gobbled up our butler. I think my husband still has no idea what happens to our staff. He thinks they just run away."
Fine Dining and Prestige continue to converse with each other. Occasionally, a blue pony ambled up to the two. Usually, they were for Fine Dining, but he noticed that a few ponies - including some rather handsome stallions - talked to Prestige. After talking to two very tipsy mares, Fine Dining asked Prestige a question he'd been pondering.
"Prestige, do the blues know what's going to happen to them?"
"Of course," Prestige answered. "They wouldn't be here, otherwise."
"Why?" Fine Dining asked. "They know it's going to be their last night-"
"Fine Dining, think about it," Prestige interrupted. "You have a fascination with eating other ponies. Don't you think it's a bit hypocritical to question ponies who WANT to be eaten?"
"Well, when you put it that way..." Fine Dining had to admit this system seemed perfect.
"Attention all newcomers!" a voice boomed from the front of the hall. Fine Dining turned to see a group of guards - not Equestrian Royal Guards, but their armor was similar - standing in front of a set of imposing double doors. At the head of the group, a unicorn stallion - tall, but not as tall as Fine Dining - called out. "Everypony who is a first-time guest please accompany us into this room! Everypony else, please return to your festivities!"
"Well, I'll see you later, Fine Dining?" Prestige said. No, not said. Asked.
"I hope so," Fine Dining said, hoping he didn't sound too eager. He followed the crowd of blues into the room, the last pony to enter besides the guards. However, in the hallway beyond the double doors, he was herded from the group into a different room. The room, despite its small size, was as opulent as the hall outside.
"Only one tonight?" one of the guards - Fine Dining noted it was the leader of the group - asked him. Fine Dining nodded. "Well, I'll keep it as quick as I can. Please keep all questions to yourself until the end of the initiation.
"Welcome to our Master's humble domain. You have been invited here because of your appetite for other ponies. Feel free to eat as many as you desire during our dinner course. All of the ponies available for dinner tonight have willingly volunteered to be your dinner. I must tell you that, during dinner, our Master's magic will be hard at work. As you dine, your belly will not expand. We prefer to have your dining experience be as fuss free as possible. You may specify after the meal whether or not you want this magic to continue working when you return to your domain." The unicorn, finally finished, took a breath. "Any questions?"
"How can I be sure you have enough ponies for all of us?"
"Unless each and every one of you eats twenty ponies, we are in no danger of running out of food. Any ponies left over after dinner will be housed here to feed our Master."
"Can I choose any pony I want?"
"You are limited only to blue-wearing ponies, and even then you have a limited choice. The blue ponies specify which one, singular pony they want to be eaten by. If that pony has not nominated you, you are forbidden from eating them. This is why we encourage socializing between the guests. If a pony has claimed to be done with dinner, the ponies remaining on their menu will appear on yours. Again, things will be much clearer when you are at your table and can look over the menu properly."
"Do you have condiments and such to be eaten with the other ponies?"
"Our kitchen is well-stocked with every food item you may care to imagine. Simply specify it on the menu with your pony of choice."
And it was then that Fine Dining asked his final question. "Who is your Master?"
"Our Master wishes that he remains anonymous," the guard said firmly. "While you are here, you are his guest and must abide by his rules. If we catch you breaking any of his rules, you will be removed from the hall and will not be invited again. Keep in line, and our Master sees no reason why you cannot come back and feast anew."
"Sounds fair enough," Fine Dining said. This was accentuated with his growling stomach. Besides a light breakfast - light for Fine Dining, anyway - and his brother, Fine Dining had nothing else to eat.
"It is now time for dinner," the guard grinned. He gestured to a door behind him - Fine Dining was quite certain there wasn't one back there when he had entered the room. "Simply walk through that door. One of our waitresses will escort you to your table from there."
"All right." Fine Dining strode past the guard and threw open the door. He gasped at what greeted him. The banquet hall sat before him, set up for dinner. Twenty tables were arranged in rows. The room was considerably dimmer than earlier, but the hanging chandelier - along with the candle on each table - was alight, bathing the room in a healthy glow.
"Mr. Fine Dining?" Fine Dining turned to see a pegasus mare descend to the ground beside him. She was dressed in what he assumed to be a waitress' outfit - although Fine Dining had no doubt that it was more expensive than most of Canterlot's designer dresses and suits. "Your table is this way..." She guided Fine Dining to his table. To his delight, it was positioned right next to Prestige's.
"Ah, hello again, Fine Dining," Prestige said, moving her chair so she could comfortably lean over and chat while still remaining at her table. "I trust the initiation went well?"
"I guess?" Fine Dining replied. "This all seems a bit-"
Before he could say anything else, a menu - along with a quill and ink well - appeared on each table in a puff of magic. Prestige turned from chatting to pursue her menu. Fine Dining opened his, curiously noting that his seemed much thicker than anypony else's.
Inside the menu were pictures of ponies - Fine Dining recognized some that he talked with earlier - along with their name. Underneath each one was a few blank, dotted lines, most likely for specifying what would be served with the meal. Fine Dining quickly browsed through the staggering selection of fifty-five ponies, quickly selecting his first meal - a Pegasus mare he had briefly chatted with that worked in botanical gardens. Fine Dining scrawled under her picture what he wanted to be served with her. As soon as he finished writing, the menu disappeared again.
"Aren't we the popular one tonight?" Prestige asked teasingly. "That looked like a rather thick menu."
"Fifty-five ponies chose me," Fine Dining said, a bit awestruck. He'd never been a particularly popular pony back in Canterlot. Did the ponies sense he was a good predator? "How many chose you?"
"Oh, a couple," Prestige said, waving a hoof. "The few I wanted. You met some of them. Did you get the ones you were hoping for?" Fine Dining eagerly nodded, having noticed Cherry, Mint Julep, and Cocktail amongst his potential meals. He was planning on saving them for later. Not surprisingly, Etiquette wasn't on the list, something Fine Dining was grateful for.
Twenty pegasi - stallions this time - emerged from the kitchen, each one carrying a massive silver platter, each covered with a lid. The first meals were served. Fine Dining eagerly watched the platter set on his table. As the lid was removed, he earnestly leaned forward to get a better look at his meal.
The pegasus - Morning Dew - was lying in a bed of lettuce and other vegetables, just like Fine Dining specified. Raspberry vinaigrette had been drizzled over her luscious green coat. She glanced up at Fine Dining, nothing but happiness on her face.
"Go on, Fine Dining," she chirped joyfully. "Dig in!" Fine Dining took no further invitation, engulfing the mare's head in his mouth. Her flavor was just as he thought, light and fresh, just like the salad he requested she be served in. He took no time gulping the mare down.
"That was delicious," he moaned to himself, leaning back in his chair. He felt Morning Dew squirm about in his belly as he complimented her taste, obviously happy she was a good meal. Although he knew it was because of magic, the lack of bulge from his midsection was disconcerting, especially considering how active his meal was. He paused from rubbing his stomach, turning to talk to Prestige, who was just gulping down the last of her first meal.
"That was spectacular," Fine Dining said. "I may want to talk to whoever prepares the meals, because that was simply divine." He grinned as Morning Dew earnestly squirmed about still, and gave her a few reassuring rubs. "How was your meal?"
"Simply wonderful," Prestige said. "His flavor was solid, not too overpowering but certainly not faint." Fine Dining noted how he was presented: a nearly empty soup bowl, some soup sitting stagnant in the bottom - sat on Prestige's table.
"Your menu is back," Prestige said, pointing at it before turning to her own. Fine Dining eagerly opened it, now very hungry. That one pony had been good, but... Well, he still had fifty-four to choose from.

"Your appetite is commendable," Prestige told Fine Dining a few meals later. She had proclaimed to be full after four meals, which was just as well considering she had polished off her entire menu. Fine Dining had noted that after some ponies finished their dinner, they requested to be sent home. Prestige declined, opting instead to stay and watch Fine Dining eat his way through his menu.
After Morning Dew, he had another mare served in soup at Prestige's recommendation - very delicious indeed. After that, he requested one of the few stallions he noticed in his selection, to be served with various spices and gravy. After this meatier, spicier meal, he had requested his first of the trio, Cocktail, to be served in a glass along with champagne. The mare, true to her bubbly personality, had complimented the light drink perfectly.
"It's weird, but not altogether unpleasant," Fine Dining noted, rubbing his stubbornly flat belly. "I can feel them all moving about in there, but..." He was cut short as his next meal, the biggest stallion from his menu, was served with cuts of meat and barbecue sauce.
"I wish I had met you before meeting my husband," Prestige told him as he polished off his next meal. Whether this was true or just the considerable amount of alcohol she confessed to having, Fine Dining blushed regardless.
Three meals later, it was just Prestige and Fine Dining left alone in the hall, unless one counted the veritable army of servers and cooks. For the last of those three meals, Mint Julep had been served and reunited with her sister. Fine Dining, sure that it had been quite a while since he had first started eating, was a bit concerned about the movement from his belly. He could - somehow - feel each of the seven ponies moving about within him. He asked Prestige about it.
"Ah, more of the magic that makes this entire meal possible," Prestige said. "Our digestion is halted until we leave. After that, our meals meet their willing end and we do what we always do with our food." She had long since abandoned her table, moving her chair next to Fine Dining's, one hoof dutifully placed on his belly.
"I think... Just one more order," Fine Dining said. He'd never had an opportunity even close to this before. With virtually no restraints, he had gorged himself silly. But he still had one more mare that he intended to eat: Cherry Cordial. She was placed on his table, absolutely dripping with cherries, cherry syrup, and chocolate.
"And here I'd thought you'd forgotten about me," she told him playfully. "And kept Mint and Cocktail to yourself."
"How could I forget you?" he said, matching her playfulness. "You look absolutely delectable..."
Cherry giggled. "Well, then dig in, Fine Dining," she told him, lifting her hind legs to his mouth.

"She looked as delicious as she sounded," Prestige told Fine Dining as he leaned back in his chair, his hoof absentmindedly running circles on his stomach. Cherry's taste had been full, heady, and sweet beyond words. He had done it. He had eaten the three he intended to. Yet, even with the eight ponies eagerly writhing about in his belly...
Fine Dining reached for his menu.

Night Terror awoke to a loud noise from Fine Dining's room, a noise much like wood shattering. Night Terror quickly tossed on his glasses before rushing to his older brother's room.
"FD? Is that you?" he asked, knocking at the door. A loud belch erupted from the room, answering his question. "I'm coming in." Night Terror opened the door.
Night Terror wasn't stupid. He knew that his brother would eat as much as he could. But even with this thought in mind, he still wasn't expecting what he saw. Fine Dining lay upon the shattered remains of his bed, rubbing his monstrous belly. Night Terror couldn't believe exactly how big it was. It looked as though Fine Dining could fit in it three or four times very comfortably.
"FD? How much did you have to eat?"
After another belch, Fine Dining answered. "Ohhh... fourteen..." He paused, then a visible bump briefly appeared on his belly. Somepony was kicking in there. "Oh, right... fifteen..."
"Fifteen?!"
Feeling incredibly lethargic after his meal, Fine Dining quickly dozed off, despite his brother's questioning. Night Terror noticing that his brother clutched a collection of photographs. In his sleep, Fine Dining dropped them, one by one, until only one was clutched in his gasp. Night Terror inspected the one photo that his brother kept in his hooves.
Night Terror had to admit the mare was very pretty. But it was the signature on it that grabbed his attention. Bringing his eyes closer to it, he read it aloud.

"Fine Dining, I can only hope I'll make your evening as spectacular as you made mine.
I, Prestige, give Fine Dining my permission to consume me as a meal."
IrateLiterate
New to the forum

Postby yes » Tue May 28, 2013 6:24 pm

IrateLiterate wrote:Hey, look, here's a thing! I've been writing on and off for the past few days; let's see if that work paid off.

WARNING: It's long.

Fine Dining whistled happily to himself as he walked across his brother's bookshop, intending to pick up the freshly delivered mail that lay in a small pile under the mail slot. A slight bulge occurred at his midsection; however, it was more suggestive of housing an overlarge meal than an adult stallion, even with Fine Dining's height being comparable to Celestia's and his girth more akin to an overweight gryphon than a pony.
Yet, Fine Dining's belly indeed held an adult stallion - his brother, Night Terror. Between Night Terror's small stature - notably smaller than the average mare - and Fine Dining's stomach's ability to comfortably compact its occupant into the small possible size and then some, Fine Dining held no doubts that he could walk around Canterlot with his brother nestled in his gut and nopony would be the wiser.
"Mail's here," Fine Dining said aloud, partially to himself and partially to his passenger. "Let's see..." He started expertly rifling through the small pile. "Bills, newsletter, spam... Hello, what's this?"
"What's what?" Night Terror asked irritably, kicking at the stomach walls around him. He was still a bit upset with being stuck in his brother's digestive tract.
"It's an invitation... for me?" Fine Dining replied incredulously as he looked at the contents of the envelope. He read aloud the gilded invitation, struggling a bit with the fancy script lettering."

"You have been cordially invited to a dinner party of special distinction. We have been aware of your... "special tastes in dining for quite some time..."

"Wait, what do they mean by that?"
"What do you think?" Night Terror griped. "They mean they know you eat ponies, you blockhead!"
"Oh, right."

"...and wish to invite you to a dinner soiree..."

"Night, what's a soiree?" Fine Dining asked.
"It's a French term; it means evening party," Night replied dourly, his eagerness to explain anything and everything unquashed by his brother's stomach. "You know, like a ball or something. Very high society stuff."

"If you are attending, please fill out the RSVP at the bottom of this card and we shall take care of the rest.
No need to mail the card; as we said, we'll handle everything. Just place your name on the dashed line
and ensure that you are ready by eight o'clock Canterlot time.

"Requirements: Please ensure that you are wearing something red to distinguish yourself
from the other guests. As we said, this is a special party, and it would not be good
for the predator ponies to eat each other. You may converse with the other ponies
as much or as little as possible. Upon dinnertime, the blue-wearing ponies will be
nothing more than dinner. You may eat as many or as few as possible, but everypony should
leave tonight with at least one pony as an appetizer."

"Huh." Fine Dining had never had such an opportunity to eat as freely as he wished. Sure, he could chow down his brother whenever he wanted, but this was unprecedented. A dinner party where he could - near freely - eat the other guests? This was something he wanted to see. "I'll go!"
"Gee, what a surprise," Night Terror muttered, angrily squirming about every now and again. "A chance for you to pig out on other ponies? I'm surprised you're not running to this party now as we speak."
"Well, I have no idea where it is," Fine Dining said, hastily scrawling his name on the RSVP line. "They just said 'fill out the RSVP and they'll take care of...' Hey!"
"What? What happened?" Fine Dining didn't startle at all.
"I... I just filled out the RSVP with my name, and the invitation disappeared!" Fine Dining said, staring at the light green cloud of magic that hovered where his invitation once did. "Magic... very powerful magic, too..." He shook his head. He'd have to get ready, eight was in under than two hours. But there was a problem...
"Um, Little Brother?" Fine Dining asked his passenger a bit sheepishly. "Can you help me with something?"
"Maybe..." Night Terror answered a bit cautiously. "What do you need help with?"
Fine Dining wasn't used to attending parties like this, as an esteemed guest. For all the good living in Canterlot did him, Fine Dining had never properly prepared himself for a "high society" party. The closest he'd ever gotten was catering for them, which did happen quite frequently. While he considered eating other ponies the absolute best meal, he was still a fine chef of great distinction, catering for much of Canterlot's snobbish crowd and, once, the Royal Princesses.
Night Terror, however, had been to a soiree or two. Most of the time, they were publication events or author conventions, but some were high society. Regardless, Night Terror knew how to dress for high society - and once he'd taken enough medication to bury most of his xenophobia to attend such parties.
"Can you help me out with getting ready?" Fine Dining asked peevishly. "I've never been invited to a soiree before..." He felt Night Terror squirm around in his belly for a bit, considering. After a minute or two, Night Terror replied.
"Does that mean you'll let me out?"

An hour and a half later - after the rush to the shower upstairs - Night Terror had prepared his brother as much as he could. Hooves were shined, manes and tails were combed, teeth were brushed... Fine Dining never had any idea that so much preparation had to go into looking "nice" for high society.
"Well, that's as much as I can do," Night Terror said, stepping back to admire his handiwork. Fine Dining's black hooves were polished and shined. His curly mess of mane was now straightened and parted nicely. His coat was combed over several times and felt silky smooth. Fine Dining had rejected the idea of getting fully dressed, but Night Terror had managed to get a collar and, as per request of the invitation, a red tie on his brother.
"Thanks, Night," Fine Dining said. "I owe you."
"Really?" Night Terror said. "Could you not eat me for a week?"
Fine Dining didn't say anything, opting to stick his tongue out at his brother. Clearly a "no."
"Well, it's almost eight," Night Terror noted, his eyes fixed to the imposing grandfather clock that stood in an ever watchful state in a corner of the shop. "I'll see you in the morning, then?"
"I guess so," Fine Dining said. "See you in the morning, Little Brother." Night Terror retreated upstairs, presumably to his room, leaving his older brother by himself on the shop floor. Fine Dining kept his eye on the clock, where the minute hand was dangerously close to the twelve. It was almost eight.
"I wonder what'll happen?" Fine Dining muttered aloud, thinking more than anything else. "Will I just be magicked away like that invitation was? That has to be it, how else would I-"
At that moment, the second hand and minute hand both pointed upwards over the twelve. A cloud of magic erupted around Fine Dining, and he vanished from the shop.

Fine Dining shook his head, a bit dizzy from the teleportation. It was like when his brother teleported him away, except this was much better executed. For all his brother's smarts, he was not very adept at using magic. Whoever teleported him this time, though, was much better at it.
"Whoa," he said to himself as he looked at his surroundings. He was in a grand hall, the marble walls so scrubbed and polished that it almost hurt to stare at the white stone. The ceiling was high, with banners of various nations hanging down. Fine Dining recognized Equestria's banner at once and spotted Canterlot's after a minute or two. He even recognized some others, like Baltimare's and Manehatten's, but some he had never seen before. He made a mental note of some of the more interesting ones, hoping that Night Terror would tell him what city or nation they represented. Windows, tall and narrow, stood in proud rows along the walls, partially hidden by curtains of deep plum color.
Fine Dining then became aware of the crowd of ponies around him, who had been, much like him, teleported to this hall. He easily spotted out the ponies wearing blue - it seemed like there were plenty more of them than red-wearing ponies such as himself. In the back of his mind, he wondered if the blue ponies were even aware of their fate, as some of them were already conversing happily with the designated predator ponies.
"Well, hello," Fine Dining heard a voice say to him, coy and seductive. He turned to see a brilliantly beautiful mare walked up to him, batting her made-up eyes at him. Her mane, a violent cranberry red, was done up in a stylish bun. "And who is this magnificent brute of a stallion before me?"
"Uh..." Fine Dining had never exactly held a relationship before. Oh, he'd dated every now and again, but those unfortunate mares usually ended up in his belly sooner or later. Once, he'd taken a month to seduce a mare before gobbling her up on Hearts and Hooves Day. Fine Dining started salivating at the thought of the pony, remembering her divine taste. "I'm F-Fine Dining..."
"Well, hello, Fine Dining," the mare said teasingly, brushing up against him. "I'm Cherry Cordial. Just call me Cherry; everypony else does." As she brushed up against Fine Dining's front, he spotted the blue ribbon tied around the base of her tail. In the back of his mind, he was already wondering how well this pony would taste.
"Hi, Cherry," Fine Dining said, having recovered from the momentary surprise of being picked out. "So, what do you think of this party - I mean, soiree?" Cherry seemed to have an air of sophistication about her. While he did cater to most of Canterlot's uppercrusty crowd, it was possible that she was a part of it and he had never seen her.
"Oh, some of my friends and I had this long discussion about it," she said, sounding breathless, despite the obvious fact that she wasn't. "It has to be a pony with a considerable wealth to hold a soiree of this caliber-" she gestured to the opulence of the banquet hall "-and of possibly high society, too. And either he has a team of trained unicorns, or he's one himself. One of my friends offered that he may even be an alicorn! How exciting would that be?"
It was at this time that a considerable crowd of mares - and to Fine Dining's discomfort, he spotted a stallion or two among them - had gathered around the two. Of course, a stallion of Fine Dining's size was used to attracting attention here and there, but this was ridiculous. About a fourth of the designated prey ponies had clustered around him.
"This will be the best meal ever," Fine Dining thought to himself as a trio of mares - presumably Cherry's friends - pushed their way through the crowd. When they started happily conversing with Cherry, Fine Dining's suspicions were confirmed.
"Oh, where are my manners?" Cherry said after a few seconds of heated conversation. "Girls, this is Fine Dining. Fine Dining, these are my friends. This is Mint Julep-" The warm brown-coated mare waved as she was introduced. A blue flower was tucked behind her ear, holding back a considerable amount of, aptly enough, mint-green mane "-her sister, Cocktail-" There was a wave from the mare next to Mint Julep. The only similarity that Fine Dining saw between the two were the incredibly deep violet eyes. Other than that, Cocktail's coat was a bubbly, light yellow and her mane was a brilliant crimson, contrasting the blue silk scarf around her neck "-and Etiquette." This last one jarred Fine Dining from his food-driven reverie. Unlike the other two mares who were energetic and cheerful - Cocktail more than anypony else - Etiquette was a prim, prissy pony with a severely short, yet curiously styled plum-colored mane and pale grey coat. Cobalt blue earrings, possibly lapis lazuli, dangled from her ears. Her gaze was one of eternal contempt and judgement, and she gave Fine Dining such a severe look that he nearly apologized for whatever he had done to make her mad.
"Well, we'll leave you to your subjects," Cherry said jokingly, acknowledging the rest of the ponies around them. "Girls, let's go chat." Cherry, Mint Julep, and Cocktail immediately left, planning on rubbing shoulders with every distinguished pony they could. Etiquette slowly followed, giving Fine Dining one more look before sticking her head in the air, finally following her friends and disappearing into the crowd.
"What was that all about?" Fine Dining wondered. However, he didn't have much time to think before he was mobbed by a crowd of ponies, eager to talk this monstrous beast of a stallion.

Nearly an hour later, his voice getting hoarse from the amount of talking he had done, Fine Dining had talked to every pony he could. Now he was by himself, staring out one of the windows. He was unsure of what he'd see as he peered out the window, but he was surprised to see the familiar sight of Canterlot's streets below. But surely that couldn't be true... There was no place in Canterlot that surveyed the streets like this, the one exception being the castle. But surely Princess Celestia wouldn't be hosting a party like this...
"That's not going to help you," a voice - from the sound of it, another mare - said from behind. Fine Dining whirled to see a tall, willowy pegasus walking up to him. Her cream colored coat was silky from brushing, and her deep brown mane was flowing, long and free. She gave him a look with brilliant blue eyes. At first, Fine Dining didn't see any indication about her, until he noticed the red bracelets around one of her legs.
"What do you mean?"
"What you see out those windows isn't real," she replied, staring out the window alongside him. "I talked with a few other ponies about what they see, and I've gotten different things from all of them. Wherever we are, our host doesn't want us to know. So, we see our own city outside." She gave him a look. "For me, I see the streets of Manehatten. There was a quartet of mares-" Could that have been Cherry and her friends? "-that claimed that it was raining over Seaddle outside."
"I see Canterlot," Fine Dining said.
"Ah, a distinguished pony, then," the mare said. "It seems our host took the time to search far and wide for us. I've talked with ponies from all over. Spane, Saddle Arabia, Japony..." She gave Fine Dining another look, which Fine Dining happily returned this time.
"Oh, I'm Fine Dining," Fine Dining said, realizing what this mare wanted.
"Well, Fine Dining, it's nice to meet another one of our own," the mare said. "I'm Prestige. So, how are the ponies in Canterlot?" A grin broke out on Fine Dining's face. This was one curious mare. Well, he'd be happy to oblige with her question.
"Oh, some of the meals are fantastic," Fine Dining said, happily recounting previous meals. "They really take care of themselves... Clean, meaty, not too tough or stringy... And some of their flavors are so divine..." Fine Dining faithfully recalled the unique flavor of a Canterlot family that he had systematically devoured over the course of a few weeks. It turns out that the family's business of making wine had influenced their flavor significantly.
"That sounds wonderful," Prestige uttered, peering out through the window. "Tell me, is this your first time here? I don't believe I've seen you here before, Fine Dining."
"Yeah, it's my first time," Fine Dining answered.
"Then you'll have to sit through the initiation," Prestige said, still entranced by whatever magic she saw outside the window. "Just a formality; every new guest here has to. Of course, every blue has to sit through it. But I think you may be the only red that will have to attend this time."
"What's the initiation?" Fine Dining asked, curious.
"You will see soon enough," Prestige said teasingly. "Tell me, Fine Dining, what do you do?"
"Me? I'm just a chef for Canterlot," Fine Dining replied. "Usually just to restaurants, but sometimes I serve some of Canterlot's most distinguished. Once, a banquet hosted by the Princesses. And what do you do, Prestige?"
Prestige didn't answer at first, still staring out the window. After a few awkward seconds, she sighed and turned to face Fine Dining. "I'm just a wife and mother," she said. "I'm married to a business tycoon in Manehatten. So, a chef, huh?" Her expression picked up, perking up a bit. "Why did you decide eating ponies would be a good idea?"
"I was... I was just a colt," Fine Dining recalled. "And I... I ate my brother."
"Well! I'm sorry about your brother, then."
"No, no, it's fine," Fine Dining said quickly. "He's still alive. I actually live with him, honestly. If you don't mind me asking, Prestige, how did you get into eating ponies?"
"I was terribly bored," she said, absentmindedly flicking her mane. "There was not much to do. So I gobbled up our butler. I think my husband still has no idea what happens to our staff. He thinks they just run away."
Fine Dining and Prestige continue to converse with each other. Occasionally, a blue pony ambled up to the two. Usually, they were for Fine Dining, but he noticed that a few ponies - including some rather handsome stallions - talked to Prestige. After talking to two very tipsy mares, Fine Dining asked Prestige a question he'd been pondering.
"Prestige, do the blues know what's going to happen to them?"
"Of course," Prestige answered. "They wouldn't be here, otherwise."
"Why?" Fine Dining asked. "They know it's going to be their last night-"
"Fine Dining, think about it," Prestige interrupted. "You have a fascination with eating other ponies. Don't you think it's a bit hypocritical to question ponies who WANT to be eaten?"
"Well, when you put it that way..." Fine Dining had to admit this system seemed perfect.
"Attention all newcomers!" a voice boomed from the front of the hall. Fine Dining turned to see a group of guards - not Equestrian Royal Guards, but their armor was similar - standing in front of a set of imposing double doors. At the head of the group, a unicorn stallion - tall, but not as tall as Fine Dining - called out. "Everypony who is a first-time guest please accompany us into this room! Everypony else, please return to your festivities!"
"Well, I'll see you later, Fine Dining?" Prestige said. No, not said. Asked.
"I hope so," Fine Dining said, hoping he didn't sound too eager. He followed the crowd of blues into the room, the last pony to enter besides the guards. However, in the hallway beyond the double doors, he was herded from the group into a different room. The room, despite its small size, was as opulent as the hall outside.
"Only one tonight?" one of the guards - Fine Dining noted it was the leader of the group - asked him. Fine Dining nodded. "Well, I'll keep it as quick as I can. Please keep all questions to yourself until the end of the initiation.
"Welcome to our Master's humble domain. You have been invited here because of your appetite for other ponies. Feel free to eat as many as you desire during our dinner course. All of the ponies available for dinner tonight have willingly volunteered to be your dinner. I must tell you that, during dinner, our Master's magic will be hard at work. As you dine, your belly will not expand. We prefer to have your dining experience be as fuss free as possible. You may specify after the meal whether or not you want this magic to continue working when you return to your domain." The unicorn, finally finished, took a breath. "Any questions?"
"How can I be sure you have enough ponies for all of us?"
"Unless each and every one of you eats twenty ponies, we are in no danger of running out of food. Any ponies left over after dinner will be housed here to feed our Master."
"Can I choose any pony I want?"
"You are limited only to blue-wearing ponies, and even then you have a limited choice. The blue ponies specify which one, singular pony they want to be eaten by. If that pony has not nominated you, you are forbidden from eating them. This is why we encourage socializing between the guests. If a pony has claimed to be done with dinner, the ponies remaining on their menu will appear on yours. Again, things will be much clearer when you are at your table and can look over the menu properly."
"Do you have condiments and such to be eaten with the other ponies?"
"Our kitchen is well-stocked with every food item you may care to imagine. Simply specify it on the menu with your pony of choice."
And it was then that Fine Dining asked his final question. "Who is your Master?"
"Our Master wishes that he remains anonymous," the guard said firmly. "While you are here, you are his guest and must abide by his rules. If we catch you breaking any of his rules, you will be removed from the hall and will not be invited again. Keep in line, and our Master sees no reason why you cannot come back and feast anew."
"Sounds fair enough," Fine Dining said. This was accentuated with his growling stomach. Besides a light breakfast - light for Fine Dining, anyway - and his brother, Fine Dining had nothing else to eat.
"It is now time for dinner," the guard grinned. He gestured to a door behind him - Fine Dining was quite certain there wasn't one back there when he had entered the room. "Simply walk through that door. One of our waitresses will escort you to your table from there."
"All right." Fine Dining strode past the guard and threw open the door. He gasped at what greeted him. The banquet hall sat before him, set up for dinner. Twenty tables were arranged in rows. The room was considerably dimmer than earlier, but the hanging chandelier - along with the candle on each table - was alight, bathing the room in a healthy glow.
"Mr. Fine Dining?" Fine Dining turned to see a pegasus mare descend to the ground beside him. She was dressed in what he assumed to be a waitress' outfit - although Fine Dining had no doubt that it was more expensive than most of Canterlot's designer dresses and suits. "Your table is this way..." She guided Fine Dining to his table. To his delight, it was positioned right next to Prestige's.
"Ah, hello again, Fine Dining," Prestige said, moving her chair so she could comfortably lean over and chat while still remaining at her table. "I trust the initiation went well?"
"I guess?" Fine Dining replied. "This all seems a bit-"
Before he could say anything else, a menu - along with a quill and ink well - appeared on each table in a puff of magic. Prestige turned from chatting to pursue her menu. Fine Dining opened his, curiously noting that his seemed much thicker than anypony else's.
Inside the menu were pictures of ponies - Fine Dining recognized some that he talked with earlier - along with their name. Underneath each one was a few blank, dotted lines, most likely for specifying what would be served with the meal. Fine Dining quickly browsed through the staggering selection of fifty-five ponies, quickly selecting his first meal - a Pegasus mare he had briefly chatted with that worked in botanical gardens. Fine Dining scrawled under her picture what he wanted to be served with her. As soon as he finished writing, the menu disappeared again.
"Aren't we the popular one tonight?" Prestige asked teasingly. "That looked like a rather thick menu."
"Fifty-five ponies chose me," Fine Dining said, a bit awestruck. He'd never been a particularly popular pony back in Canterlot. Did the ponies sense he was a good predator? "How many chose you?"
"Oh, a couple," Prestige said, waving a hoof. "The few I wanted. You met some of them. Did you get the ones you were hoping for?" Fine Dining eagerly nodded, having noticed Cherry, Mint Julep, and Cocktail amongst his potential meals. He was planning on saving them for later. Not surprisingly, Etiquette wasn't on the list, something Fine Dining was grateful for.
Twenty pegasi - stallions this time - emerged from the kitchen, each one carrying a massive silver platter, each covered with a lid. The first meals were served. Fine Dining eagerly watched the platter set on his table. As the lid was removed, he earnestly leaned forward to get a better look at his meal.
The pegasus - Morning Dew - was lying in a bed of lettuce and other vegetables, just like Fine Dining specified. Raspberry vinaigrette had been drizzled over her luscious green coat. She glanced up at Fine Dining, nothing but happiness on her face.
"Go on, Fine Dining," she chirped joyfully. "Dig in!" Fine Dining took no further invitation, engulfing the mare's head in his mouth. Her flavor was just as he thought, light and fresh, just like the salad he requested she be served in. He took no time gulping the mare down.
"That was delicious," he moaned to himself, leaning back in his chair. He felt Morning Dew squirm about in his belly as he complimented her taste, obviously happy she was a good meal. Although he knew it was because of magic, the lack of bulge from his midsection was disconcerting, especially considering how active his meal was. He paused from rubbing his stomach, turning to talk to Prestige, who was just gulping down the last of her first meal.
"That was spectacular," Fine Dining said. "I may want to talk to whoever prepares the meals, because that was simply divine." He grinned as Morning Dew earnestly squirmed about still, and gave her a few reassuring rubs. "How was your meal?"
"Simply wonderful," Prestige said. "His flavor was solid, not too overpowering but certainly not faint." Fine Dining noted how he was presented: a nearly empty soup bowl, some soup sitting stagnant in the bottom - sat on Prestige's table.
"Your menu is back," Prestige said, pointing at it before turning to her own. Fine Dining eagerly opened it, now very hungry. That one pony had been good, but... Well, he still had fifty-four to choose from.

"Your appetite is commendable," Prestige told Fine Dining a few meals later. She had proclaimed to be full after four meals, which was just as well considering she had polished off her entire menu. Fine Dining had noted that after some ponies finished their dinner, they requested to be sent home. Prestige declined, opting instead to stay and watch Fine Dining eat his way through his menu.
After Morning Dew, he had another mare served in soup at Prestige's recommendation - very delicious indeed. After that, he requested one of the few stallions he noticed in his selection, to be served with various spices and gravy. After this meatier, spicier meal, he had requested his first of the trio, Cocktail, to be served in a glass along with champagne. The mare, true to her bubbly personality, had complimented the light drink perfectly.
"It's weird, but not altogether unpleasant," Fine Dining noted, rubbing his stubbornly flat belly. "I can feel them all moving about in there, but..." He was cut short as his next meal, the biggest stallion from his menu, was served with cuts of meat and barbecue sauce.
"I wish I had met you before meeting my husband," Prestige told him as he polished off his next meal. Whether this was true or just the considerable amount of alcohol she confessed to having, Fine Dining blushed regardless.
Three meals later, it was just Prestige and Fine Dining left alone in the hall, unless one counted the veritable army of servers and cooks. For the last of those three meals, Mint Julep had been served and reunited with her sister. Fine Dining, sure that it had been quite a while since he had first started eating, was a bit concerned about the movement from his belly. He could - somehow - feel each of the seven ponies moving about within him. He asked Prestige about it.
"Ah, more of the magic that makes this entire meal possible," Prestige said. "Our digestion is halted until we leave. After that, our meals meet their willing end and we do what we always do with our food." She had long since abandoned her table, moving her chair next to Fine Dining's, one hoof dutifully placed on his belly.
"I think... Just one more order," Fine Dining said. He'd never had an opportunity even close to this before. With virtually no restraints, he had gorged himself silly. But he still had one more mare that he intended to eat: Cherry Cordial. She was placed on his table, absolutely dripping with cherries, cherry syrup, and chocolate.
"And here I'd thought you'd forgotten about me," she told him playfully. "And kept Mint and Cocktail to yourself."
"How could I forget you?" he said, matching her playfulness. "You look absolutely delectable..."
Cherry giggled. "Well, then dig in, Fine Dining," she told him, lifting her hind legs to his mouth.

"She looked as delicious as she sounded," Prestige told Fine Dining as he leaned back in his chair, his hoof absentmindedly running circles on his stomach. Cherry's taste had been full, heady, and sweet beyond words. He had done it. He had eaten the three he intended to. Yet, even with the eight ponies eagerly writhing about in his belly...
Fine Dining reached for his menu.

Night Terror awoke to a loud noise from Fine Dining's room, a noise much like wood shattering. Night Terror quickly tossed on his glasses before rushing to his older brother's room.
"FD? Is that you?" he asked, knocking at the door. A loud belch erupted from the room, answering his question. "I'm coming in." Night Terror opened the door.
Night Terror wasn't stupid. He knew that his brother would eat as much as he could. But even with this thought in mind, he still wasn't expecting what he saw. Fine Dining lay upon the shattered remains of his bed, rubbing his monstrous belly. Night Terror couldn't believe exactly how big it was. It looked as though Fine Dining could fit in it three or four times very comfortably.
"FD? How much did you have to eat?"
After another belch, Fine Dining answered. "Ohhh... fourteen..." He paused, then a visible bump briefly appeared on his belly. Somepony was kicking in there. "Oh, right... fifteen..."
"Fifteen?!"
Feeling incredibly lethargic after his meal, Fine Dining quickly dozed off, despite his brother's questioning. Night Terror noticing that his brother clutched a collection of photographs. In his sleep, Fine Dining dropped them, one by one, until only one was clutched in his gasp. Night Terror inspected the one photo that his brother kept in his hooves.
Night Terror had to admit the mare was very pretty. But it was the signature on it that grabbed his attention. Bringing his eyes closer to it, he read it aloud.

"Fine Dining, I can only hope I'll make your evening as spectacular as you made mine.
I, Prestige, give Fine Dining my permission to consume me as a meal."

I very much enjoyed this story. It was a bit long, but I suppose a story with so much detail couldn't be contained to a few short paragraphs. Good work!
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby randomUsr » Tue May 28, 2013 9:37 pm

A gif edit I found:

Pretty sure this is new.
randomUsr
New to the forum

Postby ublover1 » Tue May 28, 2013 10:00 pm

That is a awsome animation randomusr
ImageImage
ublover1
???

Postby 48th agent » Tue May 28, 2013 10:31 pm

I can't give you enough applause, Irate, this was simply beautiful. Oh, that ending nearly broke my heart! Hurrah indeed!

(and on a different note)

That gif blows my mind a bit. That's just rediculous...*fapfapfap*
Never split the party!
48th agent
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jaxed » Tue May 28, 2013 11:23 pm

Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination