My Little Pony vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: My Little Pony vore

Postby FlutterDash69 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:26 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:
FlutterDash69 wrote:http://aryion.com/g4/view/294095 well I jumped on the Pinkamena Titan Bandwagon. First animation too, please let me know if there's any obvious ways I can improve. It's in gif format too. :D

Looks very lovely! Well done ^_^

Thank you *Squee! :D
FlutterDash69
Been posting for a bit

Postby Reverie » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:25 pm

Hey-o, I'm starting an endo series based on the idea of the changelings shrinking down and getting their revenge on Equestria by becoming a virus. First pony to get invaded is Fluttershy~ Not sure how long it's going to be, but you can expect multiple ponies to get the "virus" :wink:

http://aryion.com/g4/view/294302
Reverie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fevix » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:05 pm

For a moment, this thread and the writing.com story were mirror images of eachother.
The thread had 6661 posts
The story had 1666 entries.
Fevix
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrescendoPony » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:52 pm

A bit of a shameless self-promotion here! I fired up a Macro pony blog a while ago and even if vore won't be the main focus on the blog so will it happen... Probably a lot!
http://askcrescendopony.tumblr.com/
CrescendoPony
New to the forum

Postby vorelectric » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:26 pm

Long time no see mates! (Not an April Fools Joke)

I'm considering on jumping back on here to rework Vorequestria, but before I try to do that I wanted to see if there was still any interest in it. I know I kind of bombshelled it the first time around, and other personal issues kind of prevented me from working on it anyway, but I'd still like to try at least one more time.

I have an idea of how to better work it out and, fortunately for me, it should actually be a lot easier than it was last time. Once again, though, I'd like to hear on the pony thread if people still want it done.

If there's no interest, then I'll take the hint and leave.

If there IS interest though, then I'll post a blog with more details of what I want to try.

Here's hoping that there's not too much hate for my leaving half a year ago.

EDIT: Shit son it's actually been half a year. Feels like a lifetime actually.

EDIT 2: MAYBE making a thread announcement was a bad idea since it seems that people barely pay attention to them. I'll just make the blog post anyway and see where it goes from there. I'll be sure to post a link here anyway for anyone who's interested.
vorelectric
Participator

Postby andrea » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:10 pm

vorelectric wrote:Long time no see mates! (Not an April Fools Joke)

I'm considering on jumping back on here to rework Vorequestria, but before I try to do that I wanted to see if there was still any interest in it. I know I kind of bombshelled it the first time around, and other personal issues kind of prevented me from working on it anyway, but I'd still like to try at least one more time.

I have an idea of how to better work it out and, fortunately for me, it should actually be a lot easier than it was last time. Once again, though, I'd like to hear on the pony thread if people still want it done.

If there IS interest though, then I'll post a blog with more details of what I want to try.

EDIT 2: MAYBE making a thread announcement was a bad idea since it seems that people barely pay attention to them. I'll just make the blog post anyway and see where it goes from there. I'll be sure to post a link here anyway for anyone who's interested.

I'm sort of interested.
http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it ... Magic-vore

^Posting new stuff to this regularly
andrea
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorelectric » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:11 pm

andrea wrote:
vorelectric wrote:Long time no see mates! (Not an April Fools Joke)

I'm sort of interested.

Glad to hear it! I made the blog anyway, so here's a link to it if anyone is interested in it.

blog.php?b=21478#r57546
vorelectric
Participator

Postby vorelectric » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:20 pm

Wow! People are actually interested in a reboot!

In case anyone missed it, the link detailing what I want to do is in a link above this comment.

I made ANOTHER blog today, though, that's laying down a few quick notes for people to keep in mind.

Link = blog/vorelectric/index_b-21495.html

I'm only posting the link here to get people's attention in case their not following my blogs.
vorelectric
Participator

Postby yes » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:22 am

So.....

How 'bout that new season? Personally, I told myself I wasn't gonna wake up at 7:30 just to watch cartoon horses anymore. I lied to myself. But more important than that, maybe this thread will become active again.
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hmhmh6532 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:27 am

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:56 am

I'm secretly (well, not secretly) hoping for a vore/endo episode this season, just like I was for the last two. Even if it probably won't be in best pony (or even necessarily in a female character, which is bad news for me...) - or likely at all, really - it's still something I like to fantasize about. (Could For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils have been foreshadowing? A background artist practicing on inner body shots, maybe. Not a whole lot of other reason for that level of detail on a background you'll only see for less than a second unless you're into vore/endo, the way I see it.)
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hmhmh6532 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:47 pm

hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:31 pm

That would be awesome, but it's also highly unlikely. Remember that the first of the CMC nightmare episodes, Sleepless in Ponyvile, had no in-mouth scenes at all (the closest thing was an under-detailed mouth zoom of Scootaloo). There's always the hope that something similar will happen anyway, but I wouldn't count on it.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:15 pm

Watched the first episode of the new season during a brony meetup today... awesome stuff! I imagine that, as with all artistic sub-categories of the fandom, the race here is on to draw the first pony vore pic of the new season :3
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby EvilScotsman » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:08 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:Watched the first episode of the new season during a brony meetup today... awesome stuff! I imagine that, as with all artistic sub-categories of the fandom, the race here is on to draw the first pony vore pic of the new season :3

Already been two so far according to Derpibooru, but the first "proper" vore image goes to Malus22's comic. Link is below:
https://derpibooru.org/864933?scope=scpe3d49f217dd0459b1d4d97166a18c947afd8fdb43
EvilScotsman
Been posting for a bit

Postby hmhmh6532 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:31 pm

hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby malus35 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:49 pm

EvilScotsman wrote:
MirceaKitsune wrote:Watched the first episode of the new season during a brony meetup today... awesome stuff! I imagine that, as with all artistic sub-categories of the fandom, the race here is on to draw the first pony vore pic of the new season :3

Already been two so far according to Derpibooru, but the first "proper" vore image goes to Malus22's comic. Link is below:
https://derpibooru.org/864933?scope=scpe3d49f217dd0459b1d4d97166a18c947afd8fdb43

Whoa I didn't even thought about the race ^^;

I Just had that Idea of doing that kind of doodle for each upcoming episode, If the episode inspires me enough.
malus35
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:13 pm

EvilScotsman wrote:Already been two so far according to Derpibooru, but the first "proper" vore image goes to Malus22's comic. Link is below:

Yep, just saw it on FA. Somebody needs to check the time when the episode aired and when this was uploaded, we might have a record here :D
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby malus35 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:18 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:
EvilScotsman wrote:Already been two so far according to Derpibooru, but the first "proper" vore image goes to Malus22's comic. Link is below:

Yep, just saw it on FA. Somebody needs to check the time when the episode aired and when this was uploaded, we might have a record here :D

I posted it roughly 4 hours and 10 minutes after the END of the two parters, I wouldn't be surprised if someone did better on previous years.
malus35
Somewhat familiar

Postby digidus » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:28 pm

How soon was Ponythroat's interpretation of the FWTSBT vore scene posted after the episode aired? I know it was pretty close.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination