My Little Pony vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: My Little Pony vore

Postby yes » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:02 am

Chaike wrote:Thanks! Can't wait to get more involved here c:

Do you plan on getting a gallery here to display your art?
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:09 am

That is a very cute picture.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby 48th agent » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:19 am

Pinkie Pie is suddenly in an the apple orchard. She spits Twilight onto the ground.

"And that's how you do it! Any questions?"

Twilight is in complete shock. This isn't Kansas anymore. Her guts feel like they've been turned inside out.

"Don't worry about that feeling, everypony feels that way after their first time."

Twilight gets up shakily. Applejack is here.

"Well, Twilight, Pinkie Pie, what a suprise! What brings you here?"

"Pinkie did something to me...one minute I was in the library, the next-"

Pinkie jumps head first into Twilight's tail. Twilight jumps in shock.

"Pinkie! What are you doing back there!"

Pinkie's legs are still sticking out of her tail. A muffled voice said "saving the world, duh! Di'ja know you have a lot of room in here?"

Twilight blacked out. Pinkie Pie pulls her legs all the way in.. Applejack walks away.

"NopeNopeNope."
Never split the party!
48th agent
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Angie_Furclad » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:08 am

*snickers* great continuation.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby OakenChi » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:46 am

yes wrote:
Chaike wrote:Thanks! Can't wait to get more involved here c:

Do you plan on getting a gallery here to display your art?

Probably. I had considered using my DA page, but I have a feeling that vore would drive away my followers =p
OakenChi
Been posting for a bit

Postby 48th agent » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:42 pm

Just after Angie clicked the submit button Pinkie Pie's face poped out of the monitor.

"Hi!"

Screaming, Angie in shock falls backwards in his/her chair. The floor hurts.

"Aw, don't be afraid, it's just Pinkie!"

With a grunt Pinkie pulls herself out of the monitor. Well, shoots out of the monitor and her face makes contact with Angie's face. Pinkie Pie pulls her self off of the floor with some effort.

"Anywho, that fortee-ate guy couldn'd respond in person, so he asked me to come thank you instead...um Angie?"

Pinkie looks around the empty room.

"huh, that's weird, he slash she was here just a second ago. Oh well."

Pinkie shruged, and made her way to the monitor again. Her now huge belly made it difficult to get back in.
Never split the party!
48th agent
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Humbug » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:25 pm

If you're going to RP in this thread, please put it in a spoiler tag so it's easily skipped-over.

Of course, the preferable option would be not to RP in it at all. :P
Humbug
---

Postby Eka » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:20 pm

I wouldn't call it roleplay per say. It is really more like a co-story writing. It is probably a good idea to open a thread fot r it though.
Eka
Administrator

Postby yes » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:13 pm

yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:34 pm

Horse as fishing bait..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby randyrules711 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:22 am

[sorry, deleted]
Last edited by randyrules711 on Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
randyrules711
Been posting for a bit

Postby 48th agent » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:17 am

Pinkie gasps for breath.

"Finally! I was wondering when you'd open that thing! Doya know how stuffy it is in there?"

Pinkie stretches her legs and trots around. She sees the bug and bunny posts.

"Aw, I'm not wanted here? That's so sad! I was having so much fun here, I mean, how many places can you just eat a pony and not get yelled at?"

Pinkie starts trotting back towards the spoiler tag.

"I mean, the cakes get angry if I eat normal food! You gus want it or something! It's like the time when Twilight said 'Pinkie, you gotta stop breaking the laws of physics' then I said 'but the bronies love it when I do that!' Then she said-"

Pinkie trips over the spiler tag.

"Heh, silly me, I'll just be going now, see you later!"

Pinkie dives back into the spoiler tag.

Wait, since when did I start emulating Pinkie Pie?

____

And Randy? Nice cleche story, it's nice to read something familiar every once in a while.

isitjustmeoriseveryoccoloredlikeagothrainbow?
Never split the party!
48th agent
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:23 am

Forgive me, but for me Pinkie Pie HAS to do some baking or sone kjnd of sugary prep when she eats. Otherwise...... well it don't work for me anymore. Still it was a good story.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Marco » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:03 am

I found this on FA http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9063343/
In regards to what MisterEbony said, I have favorited two stories (both the same story, just one's fatal and one's non-fatal) that involves sundae-preperation. They've probably already been mentioned, but I could link them again if you like.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:47 am

I know the one you mean with the dragon sundae. I think it was.mentioned here before.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Angie_Furclad » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:00 am

It was never meant to be an rp, just a random silly story to go with the picture of twilight being pulled into pink's tail. Didn't think it would catch on ^^;
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:39 pm

MJNSEIFER wrote:I found this on FA http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9063343/

That's simply gorgeous ^_^
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby 48th agent » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:07 pm

So, here's my attempt to make something with the BS style I had with Pinkie before.

There stood the main characters, somewhere or another, discussing something nonspecific when Pinkie Pie remembers she's hungry.  To save you the details, she came to the conclusion that she should eat Fluttershy (who was closest at the time).

Pinkie opens her mouth and snakes her cartoonishly long tounge around Fluttershy then lifted her into the air.  Fluttershy shrieks, but since that was normal, it took a bit of time for the rest of the gang to realize what was happening.

Pinkie retracts her tounge, pulling Fluttershy with it.  She got stuck half way through with her legs sticking out of Pinkie's mouth.  Now it takes even longer for everypony else to realize what was happening; how many times do you see one of your friends disappear down another's throat.  This gave Pinkie enough time to gulp down Fluttershy's legs, sending the entirely of Fluttershy to her stomach.

The girls shriek, well, all the girls besides Pinkie...and Rainbowdash!  With a quick response, she snaps into action, charging Pinkie.  Her plan: reach down her throat and pull Fluttershy out of there, how hard could it be?

As Pinkie was gasping for breath after swallowing Fluttershy, Rainbowdash successfully jams herself down Pinkie's throat. Her plan works too well and ends up in the same position Fluttershy was in a few moments earlier.  Pinkie shrugs and gulps down this set of legs as well: the more the merrier!

Rarity faints for what appears to be the second time (we can't be sure, we only saw it once so far).  Twilight starts shouting before anypony else does anything.

"Pinkie!"  She started "ponies" she continued "are not" she conjectured "food!"

That's where Pinkie lost her and zoned out.  Twilight kept talking, sure, but nopony was really listening.  Instead, Pinkie couldn't help but notice how beautiful Rarity looked collapsed in the glistening sun like that.  She was like some sort of marble statue come to life; flawless and perfect.  Pinkie decided to eat her.

Pinkie's tounge snaked out again and wrapped itself around Rarity who (for the sake of time we'll say) didn't taste like much, so Pinkie didn't find the need to savor anything.  In one mighty gulp, Rarity's body slipped into Pinie's mouth and down her throat to join the others.  Twilight finally turns around.

"Pinkie?!  What the [Buy some apples!]!  I turn my back for a second and you're doing this [Buy some apples!] again?!"

Pinkie has a disturbingly menacing look on her face that Applejack notices.  Applejack then came to the conclusion that the only way to keep her contained was to eat her.  So she jumped onto the Pinkie mass and stretched her lips around her rediculous girth (of course she couldn't think anything but "Oh Celestia, I'm eating RD Rarity and the other one!" when passing over her ball of a belly).

After somehow managing to gulp down the rest of Pinkie, she turns (?) to Twilight.

"Twilight, you have to get the others out of her, you're their only chance!"

"Ok, here I go!"

(Well, the dialog was more meaningful than that, but that's not important)

Twilight preps the teleportation spell.  She uses the teleportation spell.  Nothing really went wrong there...except when she did it, Applejack (and everypony inside her) teleported into Twilight's stomach instead of out of it. (silly Twilight, you forgot to pick a target and location!)

Twilight is shocked that she is now the size of six ponies and blacks out.

[Rewind back to Rainbowdash landing in Pinkie's stomach]

Fluttershy was terrified, but relieved to see a friendly face.  Rainbowdash might have failed to rescue her, but she cared so much about her that she dived down Pinkie's throat to do it!  Now that's love or something!

...Fluttershy decides it would be a good idea to eat Rainbowdash.

"What?  I would never do such a thing!"

FLUTTERSHY DECIDES TO EAT RAINBOWDASH.

Fluttershy eats Rainbowdash.  Rainbowdash is shocked and disoriented, being swallowed now twice in a row.

Fluttershy realizes that thr taste of pony fur is amazing and decides to become a canibal for a living if she ever gets out of Pinkie.

Rarity comes down Pinkie's throat.  Her body looks so sexy when it's covered in saliva.  Fluttershy gulps down Rarity.  Rarity doesn't taste like much.  Fluttershy reconsiders her life choices.

Inside of Fluttershy, Rarity is just waking up and sees Rainbowdash.  Rainbowdash feels double duped and wants to get back at somepony.  She sees Rarity.  She begins eating her in fear that Rarity might eat her.  Rarity passes out again.  Rarity's legs slips into Rainbowdash's mouth.

[The cycle is complete]

In the next episode of this bullshit...

News caster Guy Bobson in the middle of town reporting on the screaming riots in Ponyville.

"...and it seems like tragety has really struck the land.  Let's see what the ponies on the street have to say about this."

Daisy: "It came out of nowhere like giant ghost!"

Rose: "It's terrible!  She just keeps getting bigger and bigger!"

Lilly: "The horror!  The horror!"

Guy: "It seems that if we don't act soon, we shall all be subjected to this misterious terror that-"

Bobson is lifted into the air by a giant...tounge?  The camera looks up.  Pinkie is Cthulhu.

[credits roll]
Never split the party!
48th agent
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby frozenfire » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:13 pm

48th agent wrote:So, here's my attempt to make something with the BS style I had with Pinkie before.

There stood the main characters, somewhere or another, discussing something nonspecific when Pinkie Pie remembers she's hungry.  To save you the details, she came to the conclusion that she should eat Fluttershy (who was closest at the time).

Pinkie opens her mouth and snakes her cartoonishly long tounge around Fluttershy then lifted her into the air.  Fluttershy shrieks, but since that was normal, it took a bit of time for the rest of the gang to realize what was happening.

Pinkie retracts her tounge, pulling Fluttershy with it.  She got stuck half way through with her legs sticking out of Pinkie's mouth.  Now it takes even longer for everypony else to realize what was happening; how many times do you see one of your friends disappear down another's throat.  This gave Pinkie enough time to gulp down Fluttershy's legs, sending the entirely of Fluttershy to her stomach.

The girls shriek, well, all the girls besides Pinkie...and Rainbowdash!  With a quick response, she snaps into action, charging Pinkie.  Her plan: reach down her throat and pull Fluttershy out of there, how hard could it be?

As Pinkie was gasping for breath after swallowing Fluttershy, Rainbowdash successfully jams herself down Pinkie's throat. Her plan works too well and ends up in the same position Fluttershy was in a few moments earlier.  Pinkie shrugs and gulps down this set of legs as well: the more the merrier!

Rarity faints for what appears to be the second time (we can't be sure, we only saw it once so far).  Twilight starts shouting before anypony else does anything.

"Pinkie!"  She started "ponies" she continued "are not" she conjectured "food!"

That's where Pinkie lost her and zoned out.  Twilight kept talking, sure, but nopony was really listening.  Instead, Pinkie couldn't help but notice how beautiful Rarity looked collapsed in the glistening sun like that.  She was like some sort of marble statue come to life; flawless and perfect.  Pinkie decided to eat her.

Pinkie's tounge snaked out again and wrapped itself around Rarity who (for the sake of time we'll say) didn't taste like much, so Pinkie didn't find the need to savor anything.  In one mighty gulp, Rarity's body slipped into Pinie's mouth and down her throat to join the others.  Twilight finally turns around.

"Pinkie?!  What the [Buy some apples!]!  I turn my back for a second and you're doing this [Buy some apples!] again?!"

Pinkie has a disturbingly menacing look on her face that Applejack notices.  Applejack then came to the conclusion that the only way to keep her contained was to eat her.  So she jumped onto the Pinkie mass and stretched her lips around her rediculous girth (of course she couldn't think anything but "Oh Celestia, I'm eating RD Rarity and the other one!" when passing over her ball of a belly).

After somehow managing to gulp down the rest of Pinkie, she turns (?) to Twilight.

"Twilight, you have to get the others out of her, you're their only chance!"

"Ok, here I go!"

(Well, the dialog was more meaningful than that, but that's not important)

Twilight preps the teleportation spell.  She uses the teleportation spell.  Nothing really went wrong there...except when she did it, Applejack (and everypony inside her) teleported into Twilight's stomach instead of out of it. (silly Twilight, you forgot to pick a target and location!)

Twilight is shocked that she is now the size of six ponies and blacks out.

[Rewind back to Rainbowdash landing in Pinkie's stomach]

Fluttershy was terrified, but relieved to see a friendly face.  Rainbowdash might have failed to rescue her, but she cared so much about her that she dived down Pinkie's throat to do it!  Now that's love or something!

...Fluttershy decides it would be a good idea to eat Rainbowdash.

"What?  I would never do such a thing!"

FLUTTERSHY DECIDES TO EAT RAINBOWDASH.

Fluttershy eats Rainbowdash.  Rainbowdash is shocked and disoriented, being swallowed now twice in a row.

Fluttershy realizes that thr taste of pony fur is amazing and decides to become a canibal for a living if she ever gets out of Pinkie.

Rarity comes down Pinkie's throat.  Her body looks so sexy when it's covered in saliva.  Fluttershy gulps down Rarity.  Rarity doesn't taste like much.  Fluttershy reconsiders her life choices.

Inside of Fluttershy, Rarity is just waking up and sees Rainbowdash.  Rainbowdash feels double duped and wants to get back at somepony.  She sees Rarity.  She begins eating her in fear that Rarity might eat her.  Rarity passes out again.  Rarity's legs slips into Rainbowdash's mouth.

[The cycle is complete]

In the next episode of this bullshit...

News caster Guy Bobson in the middle of town reporting on the screaming riots in Ponyville.

"...and it seems like tragety has really struck the land.  Let's see what the ponies on the street have to say about this."

Daisy: "It came out of nowhere like giant ghost!"

Rose: "It's terrible!  She just keeps getting bigger and bigger!"

Lilly: "The horror!  The horror!"

Guy: "It seems that if we don't act soon, we shall all be subjected to this misterious terror that-"

Bobson is lifted into the air by a giant...tounge?  The camera looks up.  Pinkie is Cthulhu.

[credits roll]

THAT WAS GREAT!!!
Your pretty good with this!
frozenfire
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rokosovo » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:50 pm

People, I'm new here, can you advice me some really good fanfic with hardvore?
Rokosovo
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination