My Little Pony vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: My Little Pony vore

Postby hmhmh6532 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:23 pm

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vigilante_2470 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:09 pm

Hey, whatever happened to that story on fimfiction, the solemn one where Celestia is sick and the only solution is for her to eat Spike?

Looked EVERYWHERE and can't track it down. Really hope they didn't pull it, or that a mirror of it exists somewhere else. If that's just freaking gone, that'll suck hard.
Vigilante_2470
Been posting for a bit

Postby yes » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:26 am

The new episode was pretty fun. Especially the part where...

Spoiler: show
That cute Patton Oswald pone almost gets himself eaten by the Aztec crocodile thing. Happens a few times actually.
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:23 pm

I've been rather disappointed by the lack of Coco "Miss" Pommel this season, but I guess she didn't really have any business being in a Dash episode anyway. Two scenes in Saddle Row Review isn't enough though... besides, I want to know if she ever gets better. : P
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hmhmh6532 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:45 am

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:34 am

That is one of two episodes the toon needs that it hasnt had yet. The other is the "shrink down to explore inside someone" style seen in almost every successful series.

On a side note, non vore wise I am looking forward to the upcoming dnd episode. I am a big (or at least was. Damn rl) roleplayer so sseing it in mlp will be fun!
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby digidus » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:36 pm

Still not a lot of Coco pred artwork, sadly. I know there hasn't been much of her this season, but this was noticeable even before S6 was released. Maybe a miracle will happen though.

(I'd love to see something involving her from Ponythroat at least! he did draw her once, but it was same-size.)
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:20 pm

The last episode I hope inspires some prep stuff. Be nice to see zombified ponyville trying to turn rainbow into cookies.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Kamelagram » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:47 pm

Ok, so it's the end of Thursday, we're just going to let Thorax slip by without a word? Between the insight of how changelings feed and his half dozen, half starved maw shots, no one has anything to say?

I dunno, just seems like something worth mentioning. Now if you don't mind, I have to do some... things. *Takes his changeling OC Thoraak to the quiet place in the backyard with a loaded shotgun.*
Beautiful prey,
squirms in my agony,
fuel for my lust.

It's a poor excuse for a haiku, but still one of the better things I have written. XD
Kamelagram
Participator

Postby digidus » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:27 pm

Haha, now you feel the pain of us Coco fans starved for pred art!
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:59 pm

Kamelagram wrote:Ok, so it's the end of Thursday, we're just going to let Thorax slip by without a word? Between the insight of how changelings feed and his half dozen, half starved maw shots, no one has anything to say?
[ http://orig14.deviantart.net/151a/f/2016/236/6/f/friends_by_tsitra360-daf4x3h.png ]

I dunno, just seems like something worth mentioning. Now if you don't mind, I have to do some... things. *Takes his changeling OC Thoraak to the quiet place in the backyard with a loaded shotgun.*

That is a truly amazing picture! Wonderful work there :-D
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:06 pm

Yes, yes, yes. I especially like stuff where one of the villains defeats the mane six and eats 'em all.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby yes » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:51 pm

Just as a PSA, Part 1 of the season 6 finale aired a few weeks early in the UK. So heads up for spoilers. Part 2 will probably pop up tomorrow.
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PonyThroat » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:12 pm

yes wrote:Just as a PSA, Part 1 of the season 6 finale aired a few weeks early in the UK. So heads up for spoilers. Part 2 will probably pop up tomorrow.

Nope, I dont like daily episodes. I'll wait for original air dates.
PonyThroat
Should be painting....

Postby digidus » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:19 pm

Ponythrooooaaat do something with Coco Pommel as pred pleeeeaaaaaase ;~; It'd make me feel better about how they her spend her only appearance this season being sick, at least!
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby yes » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:51 pm

PonyThroat wrote:
yes wrote:Just as a PSA, Part 1 of the season 6 finale aired a few weeks early in the UK. So heads up for spoilers. Part 2 will probably pop up tomorrow.

Good to hear. This really came out of nowhere for a lot of people so hopefully we won't see anything spoilery crop up.
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kamelagram » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:07 am

yes wrote:
PonyThroat wrote:

Good to hear. This really came out of nowhere for a lot of people so hopefully we won't see anything spoilery crop up.

Stay off the image boards, people can't keep their shit contained. I only saw 2 pics, but it was far too much.
Beautiful prey,
squirms in my agony,
fuel for my lust.

It's a poor excuse for a haiku, but still one of the better things I have written. XD
Kamelagram
Participator

Postby MisterEbony » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:47 am

I know this sounds silly but I wish a fan character episode would occur with characters like Living Tombstone, Littlepip and her crew, Fluffle Puff, and perhaps Ed?

more on topic, I am kinda sad this season is ending already. Given what I saw so far though I am hopeful for next season. Heck we got some nice inspirations so far (I did an rp where Flurry Heart turned the Mane Six into little cakes and ate them all up!), so I am hoping next season we get some more!

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby hmhmh6532 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:11 pm

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GTSdev » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:45 pm

glimmer5.png

Part 5 of the lil comic, Spyshy. :3
NEW SKYPE! : Fabiafidus
GTSdev
Silly One

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination