My Little Pony vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: My Little Pony vore

Postby Speisenkarte » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:54 pm

When I posted my story about month ago (link) somepony suggested to write a sequel about SB's date. Although personally I preferred to think her date would turn out well, I decided it would be interesting to write a possible "what-if" scenario focused on what she would do if it did not turn out so well:

Spoiler: show
Sweetie Belle's first date

"Are you ready, Sweetie?", Rarity called her little sister from downstairs.

"Coming!", young filly called back, and a moment later she could be seen descending down the stairs, ready for her first serious Hearts and Hooves Day party. She looked different than usual, with cute little bowtie in her hair and very light make up that her big sister had carefully applied to her face.

"Darling, you look simply divine!", Rarity still couldn't get joyful enough about how lovely her sister looked this evening. "I'm sure your colt will be stunned when he sees you!"

"Yeah, I'm sure of that too", Sweetie Belle smiled, but deep inside she was a little nervous before her first date. However, the still fresh memory of her sister easily swallowing that unlucky stallion whole made her a little more confident. She wasn't that much afraid of what it would be like knowing that in the worst case scenario it would be this easy to get rid of the problem.

"Speaking of, he should be here any minute now", Rarity said and just after that, they heard the door bell ringing. She came over to open the door and Sweetie Belle saw her date waiting outside.

"Hey Sweetie Belle, I came to pick you up to the party", said the pegasus colt with mane combed in "cool" style, and the excitement over her first date instantly made her forget about her worries.

"You better take good care of my sister, young colt!", Rarity started admonishing the boy, "You're responsible for her for the next few hours!"

"Sure I will, miss Rarity!", the colt answered joyfully as the two of them started off towards the school.

"Have fun!", Rarity waved goodbye to her little sister, shedding a tear of joy over her sister going on her first date already.

And she did have fun like never before. Dancing, laughing and drinking punch with her date, Sweetie Belle felt like in a whole different world, something that didn't exist for her during the last Hearts and Hooves Day, when she was too young to attend the school party after classes. This evening seemed magical to her, and it didn't end even after the party was over.

"Thanks a lot for this evening!", she squeaked happily as they walked back from the school under full moon, "I had so much fun tonight!"

"That's great, does it mean I will get something in return?", the colt smiled and suddenly reached his head out towards Sweetie Belle, obviously expecting to be kissed.

"What?", she was a little confused, "I don't know, I don't really feel like..."

"Oh come on, I was so nice to you the whole time and I even bought you one of those apple fritters from your friend's sister, don't I deserve at least this much for all that?", the colt was getting impatient.

"B-but I wasn't prepared for this", Sweetie Belle was getting uncomfortable, "I didn't know I would have to kiss you, I'm not really ready for such thing now..."

"Okay, then how about tomorrow? Or day after that?", the colt kept insisting, "I'd really love to tell my buddies that I kissed a girl!"

Sweetie Belle started panicking. It was just like Rarity had warned her! Now she would never get rid of him and he would keep bugging her about giving him what he wanted... unless of course she used the method her sister had taught her few days ago. She was still a little disappointed that she would have to use it in the first place, having expected her first date to have a better ending, but at this point it seemed like the best possible solution.

"Okay, I'll do it", she finally said after few more seconds of hesitation, "Just close your eyes and don't look!", to which the colt eagerly obliged, expecting the best evening of his life.

Sweetie Belle looked around carefully, making sure there were no witnesses. They were standing alone in a dark back alley that was rarely used by anypony, and it didn't seem there would be any passers-by within the next few minutes. Then she took a look at her soon-to-be prey, stil waiting with his eyes closed and lips puckered in the anticipation of the promised kiss.

It didn't look like an easy job. She had never swallowed anything this big before, and unlike her sister, she couldn't use telekinetic to levitate him into her mouth, being as inexperienced with unicorn magic as Scootaloo was inexperienced with flying. But it was too late to back away now, so she decided she would just have to quickly stuff in her mouth as much of him as possible. Feeling a nervous tingling in her stomach, she opened her mouth as wide as Pinkie Pie when swallowing a cake whole, took a deep breath like a skier before taking a particularly difficult course, and then charged right at the unexpecting colt.

Her open maw easily took his head in, passed the neck and stopped at the forelegs, sweeping the surprised colt off his front hooves. His muzzle pressed into Sweetie Belle's throat, causing her to gag with tears filling her eyes. The feeling of having live body struggling inside her mouth was very unfamiliar and very disturbing to her, but she knew that at this point she just had to finish it. Luckily, her desperate prey started flapping his wings in panic, certainly not prepared to get "kissed" that far down his body, causing himself to hover in the air right in front of Sweetie Belle's mouth, which was almost as convenient as levitating him with magic. Slightly relieved by this adventage, she carefully commenced her consumption.

However, it wasn't as easy as she had imagined. When Rarity was eating her stallion, she was doing it so casually that it looked like she was having a gourmet snack and not a live pony. But to Sweetie Belle, taking every inch of body was difficult, and her dinner's constant struggles were making her really uncomfortable, kind of like carrying live worms in bare hooves. Not to mention that instead of the sweet rose petal flavour her sister was talking about after their little demonstration, her date's fur tasted like dry hay, making her regret she hadn't brought along some good sauce to have her colt with. She had actually briefly considered it before the date, but she had preferred not to assume she would need it in the first place, of course.

Despite of that, feeling the colt's body slowly going further and further down her gullet gave her motivation to bravely carry on consuming, and she tried her best to look elegant while doing it, as poor as her efforts were.

When her mouth reached the unfortunate colt's wings, she realized she wouldn't be able to keep him in the air any longer, so she started looking for something to support her meal. Having found a wooden crate next to a building's wall, she carefully walked over to it, with half of struggling pegasus comically sticking out of her mouth, and gently rested the unconsumed part of her dinner against the edge of the crate.

Now with the pegasus colt conveniently supported by the crate right in front of her, Sweetie Belle could comfortably finish her meal in peace. His wriggling hindlegs were sandwiched firmly between his torso and the crate, taking care of the problem of taking them in safely. However, he still couldn't stop struggling, obviously not happy about his date ending in girl's gullet, which affected his stability considerably once his wings had disappeared in Sweetie Belle's mouth, much to her annoyance.

"How dare you!", her muffled voice was barely audible with her mouth full, "I'm a lady and I demand you to behave while I'm eating you!", she comically tried to imitate her sister, desperate to make good use of what she had learnt.

Unfortunately, eating like a lady was the last thing she had in mind at this point, only wanting to finish her dinner as fast as possible. Maybe she was afraid someone would come and see her, maybe she was fed up with the taste, or maybe she just couldn't stand the feeling of a pony squirming in her mouth anymore. Once she had the hindlegs in her mouth, she lifted her head with difficulty, trying to make the final gulp easier. After losing her balance a little and almost collapsing, she finally had the tiny rump in her mouth, with only the short tail still sticking out. She stuffed it in with her hoof, helping herself with her tongue while trying not to choke, and soon the unlucky colt was gone to the rest of the world.

With her throat swollen from the unusual dinner stretching it from the inside, she had a hard time trying to swallow, but luckily the colt's neverending struggles helped him slide down the slimy chute without much effort on Sweetie Belle's part, and soon she felt her stomach expanding from the enormous dinner. Gasping for air, she felt the greatest relief in her life to finally have free mouth again, but it didn't really help that much. Now she felt so stuffed that it made her sick, and feeling the furious squirming inside her own body was creepier than worst Nightmare Night stories. Not to mention she felt strangely guilty about it, like after doing something you're not supposed to. What would others say if they found out she ate one of her schoolmates? Feeling exhausted, scared and embarassed, she started slowly plodding toward home.

After long, careful walk from one unlit place to another, constanttly worried about being noticed by other Ponyvillians, slowed down by a huge belly with struggling colt who still couldn't get used to being somepony's food inside, Sweetie Belle finally arrived at Carousel Boutique. At the sound of the door slaming, her sister came downstairs to welcome her.

"Hey Sweetie, how was your da... Oh, my! I guess the boy didn't turn out to be a good choice, after all?", she asked after seeing her sister standing by the door, with huge squirming belly, completely messed hair adorned by comically skew bowtie, and with expression of pain and nausea.

"Hey sis... I feel sick...", Sweetie Belle mumbled weakly, "I think I'm gonna die"

"Sweetie, don't worry!", Rarity laughed, "It always feels like that the first time. Your body is just not used to consuming a pony whole yet. By tomorrow you'll be okay!"

"If you say so...", she said with her eyes looking away, and Rarity realized something was wrong.

"Darling, what's the matter?", she asked with concern, "Is it because you are disappointed with your date?"

"Yeah, I thought he would be nicer...", she sighed, "But that's not the worst! When he started demanding things I didn't want and I decided to solve this problem the way you taught me, I was sure I would be able to do it the way you're supposed to, acting like a lady and all. But... I didn't. I was eating like a pig!"

"Oh, Sweetie!", Rarity smiled warm-heartedly, "You think that when a lady attends her first ball, she instantly knows how to act? Or when she has her first dance, she already knows all the steps perfectly? Of course your eating manners couldn't be perfect, that was your first colt and you were allowed to have problems consuming him. For now, I'm still very proud of you!"

"You are?", Sweetie Belle was honestly surprised.

"Of course I am! You bravely handled eating your first colt without anypony's help, and you've proven you're able to deal with bad boys like a true lady!", then she turned to Sweetie Belle's squirming belly, "See what happens when you don't respect girls, you little ruffian?"

The colt inside didn't pay much attention to her words, too focused on being trapped inside dark, slimy stomach smelling of oats and candies, but Sweetie Belle couldn't be happier from Rarity's words, up to this point having been sure her sister would be disappointed with her poor use of the dining lesson. It almost made her feel physically better.

"But enough of this talking, let's put you to bed. You need to sleep your dinner off", Rarity said as her horn lit up with magic.

Sweetie Belle felt relieved as her sister's magic levitated her gently in the air, feeling every inch of her exhausted body delightfully weightless, including the colt she had eaten. Rarity carefully carried her upstairs to her bedroom, not without great effort considering she basically had to levitate two foals while climbing stairs, where she placed the young filly very gently on the bed. Sweetie Belle had never felt this good lying on a soft mattress before.

"How about I bring you a nice cup of hot cocoa? It will make you feel better", Rarity suggested, to which Sweetie Belle enthusiastically nodded her head. Few minutes later she came back with the steaming cup, and Sweetie Belle eagerly gulped down the warm liquid, feeling a change in the movement inside her stomach, her food being obviously surprised with the sudden hot bath. It felt so great to drink something warm and soothing after all that painful extortion to the mouth and esophagus, not to mention something that would kill the taste of the old hay.

"You know, when I ate my first stallion, I was really bad at it, too", Rarity confessed.

"Really?", Sweetie Belle raised her cocoa-stained muzzle from the empty cup, surprised that her big sister could ever be bad at anything.

"Oh, yes. It was during a high school prom. I was sitting with my date in the clearing behind the school, and he started demanding... too much from me, so I had no other choice than hold him down with my magic and, well, have a dinner. I wish you could have seen me stuffing myself with him like I was Pinkie Pie or Applejack, almost breaking my teeth on his struggling form because I was so desperate to finish before somepony from the school could see me. And I couldn't show myself like that to anypony, so I had to sleep under a bridge until I was back in shape. Up to this day, mom and dad believe that I spent the night at friend's house!", Rarity laughed and Sweetie Belle started laughing too, for a moment forgetting about the uncomfortable squirming inside her body.

They spent some time talking with each other and laughing, and Sweetie Belle was slowly getting more and more relaxed despite her state, listening to Rarity's dating stories and feeling safe with her big sister being there for her in those important moments, until she finally fell asleep.

"Sweet dreams, little sister", Rarity kissed her forehead gently, "One day you'll eat stallions like they were French appetizers!"

She turned off the lights and carefully left the bedroom, letting her sister sleep peacefully with her huge squirming belly, knowing that when she wakes up, she'll be fresh as a daisy again, back in shape and with new experience in dealing with bad dates like a true lady.

THE END

BTW I just realized the whole story sounds like one big hidden metaphor for losing virginity. I assure it was unintentional.
Speisenkarte
Been posting for a bit

Postby MagicOddEffect » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:32 am

I like both of your stories. You should get a gallery and keep writing more!
VC_3.0_00000000000000000000000_00000000000000000000000_92915755426670_464526615564675611111551155453250_5

(All those zeroes are because I've never roleplayed before. I don't know my preferences there. I'd like to try it sometime.)
MagicOddEffect
Somewhat familiar

Postby Toxixbane » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:37 am

EvilScotsman wrote:Ah ha, some Celestia vore. Lets keep this thread shall we with some good old oral vore

[ http://img.booru.org/furry//images/177/8aaa7f2d9db9d8808baa027bb3dee5e8864c15bb.png ]

That's pretty godamn kinky!
Toxixbane
New to the forum

Postby andrea » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:41 pm

New stuff from Mobius. Also, expect that next story from me within the week.
http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it ... Magic-vore

^Posting new stuff to this regularly
andrea
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Nice belly on that Zecora.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby 48th agent » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:58 am

@speisenkarte

That was a good story ...for how weird it was. It's pretty damn cute ",even if Rarity is entirely vein and unconvensional.

I mean, you're supposed to eat someone you like, that's how it works! How could she not understand that?!
Never split the party!
48th agent
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Toxixbane » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:06 am

Applejack vore anyone?
Toxixbane
New to the forum

Postby Toxixbane » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:07 am

Applejack vore anyone?
Toxixbane
New to the forum

Postby Marco » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:39 am

Toxixbane wrote:Applejack vore anyone?
As prey? Pred? You need to be pacific if you want to be pointed in the right direction.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Angie_Furclad » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:51 am

I had a dream about a beaver eating Flutter Shy ... She was pretending to be a tree.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby Estee » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:04 am

I am open for story requests, tell me the prey, the pred and I will write. Doing the following things:
-Soft oral
-Anal vore
-Unbirth
-Cock vore
-Fatal or nonfatal
-Pre vore sex (F/M, M/M, F/F)
Estee
Participator

Postby 48th agent » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:41 am

Hm, let me thi-YES! She's due for some attention. (everyone's due for attention, but bestpony needs it more)

Wait, was that an offer or...?

Eestee, get on this. Applejack is tired after a long day of work, so she casually strolls into town to find a meal. The first pony she sees (bg pony, maybe Rose Luck or Carot top...or both) find themselves in her stomach really quickly.

RD and Twi find her like this. RD likes, Twi doesn't. AJ eats Twi and Fucks RD or something. In the morning she eats RD, and I dunno, non-fatal to her friends just because. The bg's are eF'd though.

Is that a good request?
Never split the party!
48th agent
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby peteian » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:29 am

48th agent wrote:

Hm, let me thi-YES! She's due for some attention. (everyone's due for attention, but bestpony needs it more)

Wait, was that an offer or...?

Eestee, get on this. Applejack is tired after a long day of work, so she casually strolls into town to find a meal. The first pony she sees (bg pony, maybe Rose Luck or Carot top...or both) find themselves in her stomach really quickly.

RD and Twi find her like this. RD likes, Twi doesn't. AJ eats Twi and Fucks RD or something. In the morning she eats RD, and I dunno, non-fatal to her friends just because. The bg's are eF'd though.

Is that a good request?

Ooh speaking of Estee and Applejack. I do remember Estee working on an AJ vore story wherein she's the prey of the caterpillar seen in S2 Episode 13, Baby Cakes.
Remember when the Cakes asked if she could babysit but then she declined coz caterpillars were coming to eat her apples? That scene. Estee made an ending for it...and AJ XD
http://aryion.com/g4/view/223333
peteian
---

Postby Estee » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:55 pm

For the number of requests, I think I'll do about three of them, then I only accept more once I am done with the ones I wrote.
Estee
Participator

Postby andrea » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:34 pm

Estee wrote:I am open for story requests, tell me the prey, the pred and I will write. Doing the following things:
-Soft oral
-Anal vore
-Unbirth
-Cock vore
-Fatal or nonfatal

Celestia unbirths the CMC's, and squishes them into a single alicorn Princess with three minds?
http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it ... Magic-vore

^Posting new stuff to this regularly
andrea
Somewhat familiar

Postby firelordzx5 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:32 pm

andrea wrote:
Estee wrote:I am open for story requests, tell me the prey, the pred and I will write. Doing the following things:
-Soft oral
-Anal vore
-Unbirth
-Cock vore
-Fatal or nonfatal

Celestia unbirths the CMC's, and squishes them into a single alicorn Princess with three minds?

I support this post!
new endo pony interactive here in Eka's! :D
http://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=421&page=1
firelordzx5
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:33 pm

Estee wrote:For the number of requests, I think I'll do about three of them, then I only accept more once I am done with the ones I wrote.

Just because we see too little of it, how about Luna dethrones her sister with a swallowing, and digests her to take the throne. You can add anything else you want in it provided those details are met
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Ky-Guy » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:01 pm

I think this Peckish Pie Tumblr post was rather cute:
[img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/024/e/1/anti_justin_bieber_church_sign_by_erinlovesxigbar-d37y1bv.jpg[/img]
Original found [url=http://erinlovesxigbar.deviantart.com/art/Anti-Justin-Bieber-Church-Sign-194743867]here[/url] and by [url=http://erinlovesxigbar.deviantart.com/]Xinre[/url].

~Captain Vorgan~

Vore Responsibly. Captain's Orders.
Ky-Guy
---

Postby 48th agent » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Didn't someone just post that a few days ago?

It is cute, I'd like to see some action in her first costume though.
Never split the party!
48th agent
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Estee » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:03 am

Alright, got a number of requests now. I'm gonna finish those first before taking anymore so stay tuned.
Estee
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination