My Little Pony vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: My Little Pony vore

Postby Trampleunderhoof » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:37 pm

Hey, no prob. ^_^ I look forward to seeing what you come up with! You can check out some of my work too on furaffinity if you'd like. Username: Stagemanager6
Trampleunderhoof
New to the forum

Postby FatalTragedy2004 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:39 am

http://askftdragon.tumblr.com Lots of Big Mac vore, and some others too :P Just remember, do NOT repost anything you see here.
FatalTragedy2004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CGR-7 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:13 am

Breaking pony news from EqD! :D

Looks like the second half of the season might be here with brand new episodes on Saturday, September 12th.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/08/z ... start.html

I now return you to your regularly scheduled forum. 8)
If I were to rule my own empire, I'd be the most benevolently ruthless tyrant ever!

A group of cats: a clowder or a glaring. A group of catgirls: an orgy.
CGR-7
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby yes » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:41 pm

How peculiar:

Spoiler: show

Source
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AugustBebel » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:06 pm

Twilight and implied vore? Here we are.
http://aryion.com/g4/view/311033
AugustBebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Niku » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:32 pm

http://aryion.com/g4/view/311456

Queen Chrysalis consuming Fluttershy. part of a comic I've been working on.
Commissions are closed for the time being.
Niku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vigilante_2470 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:15 pm

A little something of my own.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/281995/ ... the-depths

Chrysalis eats Twilight and co. For the sadist in all of us. Technically soft vore, but with some body horror. Also, anal. Ongoing.
Vigilante_2470
Been posting for a bit

Postby Niku » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:46 am

http://aryion.com/g4/view/311597

Made an animation of Chrysalis Swallowing Fluttershy. this is my first attempt at vore animation.
Niku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trampleunderhoof » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:07 pm

Would anyone be willing to write a Big Mac vore story idea I have?
Trampleunderhoof
New to the forum

Postby yes » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:10 pm

Niku wrote:http://aryion.com/g4/view/311597

Made an animation of Chrysalis Swallowing Fluttershy. this is my first attempt at vore animation.

Good effort, but it was a little fast. We want to be able to savor the animation so maybe add a couple more frames and just slow it down.

Trampleunderhoof wrote:Would anyone be willing to write a Big Mac vore story idea I have?

You'll have to tell us what your idea is first.
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Trampleunderhoof » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:21 pm

Basically it's a same size vore idea where Big Mac gets ahold of a spell that gives him the eating abilities of a snake so he can open his mouth impossibly wide and swallow almost anything whole. He basically then goes on a rampage trough town until he consumes the entire town itself leaving him with a gigantic mountain sized belly
Trampleunderhoof
New to the forum

Postby Niku » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:18 pm

yes wrote:
Good effort, but it was a little fast. We want to be able to savor the animation so maybe add a couple more frames and just slow it down.

yeah I agree with you. the speed was giving me issues when making this. however, I am trying to make an updated version with more frames and slower gulp. so hopefully the new version will look much better when it's all done.
Niku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Humbug » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:28 pm

Humbug
---

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:20 pm

This adorable piece deserves a mention here:

Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Niku » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:39 pm

http://aryion.com/g4/view/312153

Trixie Mawshot with Micro Twi
Niku
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:18 am

Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby ejones312 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:38 am

Hello! Here's a couple of stories I made this past summer that hopefully, you'll all enjoy (hopefully)! The first one involves a first person POV around Zecora (my least-viewed story, so I scrapped it, along with any other stories with the least amount of views), the second one involves filly Twilight Sparkle going inside Shining Armor as part of an anatomy project for class.

-My Final Potions Mishap: http://aryion.com/g4/view/309036
RAP! RAP! RAP!

“Miss Zecora? Are you in here?” I asked as I knocked on the shaman’s door with my knuckles. I stood by the door for a few minutes waiting for any sound of response, but the only sound I heard was the bubbling of the liquid inside her big cauldron.

Slowly, I opened the door to a crack and peered inside the hut where Zecora made her home. “Hello? Miss Zecora? I’m here for my potions tutoring,” I called out. “Are you home?”

I went inside the hut, but there was no sign of the shaman anywhere. All I saw was just her hollowed-out home inside the roots of an Everfree Forest tree with shelves of colorful jars containing strange liquids, powders and herbs. The masks from her native land in Zebrafrica gave the place an air of eeriness, since it was like looking at the husks of gigantic zebras painted in red, blue and/or green. From her ceiling, jars hung from by the ropes around their necks, presumably there for show or for extra storage in her hut. All in all, I could not find Zecora.

My reason to find Miss Zecora was simple: In my potions-making class, I was falling behind on my studies because of my klutziness. My teacher, Miss Elixir’s said I was a good kid, but with the many mishaps I've had with potions -spills, slip ups, trouble with the measurements... heck, I even turned my classmate into a horned toad by accident- I was falling behind on my classes. She recommended a fellow potions maker who agreed to tutor me on how to make potions.

That potion maker was Zecora, a once alienated shaman who moved to Ponyville from a tribe of shamans from the more distant lands in Zebrafrica. Apparently, Zecora and Miss Elixir met each other during a potion convention in Canterlot, and after they demonstrated their unique potions, they discussed their own ways of adding in ingredients, the needed temperature, you know, girl stuff. After the convention ended, Zecora and Miss Elixir stayed in touch ever since.

After she recommended this unknown shaman, Miss Elixir sent out a letter to Miss Zecora, and in a few days, she got a response from the shaman, saying she was more than happy to teach me how to concoct potions. She told me that her most distinguishing features was her dark, tattooed skin, her black-and-white striped mohawk, and the habit of speaking our language like a short poem.

I arrived in Ponyville just this morning, and a few of the locals pointed me in the right direction to where Zecora’s hut was located. Now, I’ve heard nasty stories about the Everfree Forest before, how it crawled with the most dangerous animals and plant life known to our kind. I wasn’t worried too much about it, because where Zecora lived, there was barely anything there that presented a danger to me; except for the mischievous blue flower that grew at the edge of the cursed forest.

It was a good thing I had knowledge of the Poison Joke ahead of time. I didn’t want my tongue swollen up with blue spots on my palette or my voice to change into a female opera singer.

I had no trouble finding Zecora’s hut, since the description of the place was a hut built in the roots of a wrangled, dead tree. The only trouble I had was knowing where Zecora was at the time, so I took the time and explored her hut.

I went around the room, looking at the colorful liquids and dried, shredded or fresh herbs inside the glass jars, amazed by how such natural ingredients could make such an effective potion. When at last, I came across a countertop with a little, white stone bowl with a powder pinkish-blue color. I bent down to get a closer look at the powder, a little too close because there was a bit of the same powder on the rim of the bowl, and my inhalation happened to suck the dust into my nostril.

Immediately, my nostrils burned and I had this uncontrollable urge to sneeze. I huffed, I puffed, I twitched and then… “AAAHHHCHOO!”

The next thing I know, my sneeze blew all the dust in the air, turning my field of vision into a cloud of blue smoke. I coughed the dust out of my lungs and waved the powder away, tearing out my eyes of any residue that fell onto the whites. I looked up, and I gasped at what I just saw.

The cauldron I remembered seeing was shorter than when I last saw it! It was at least the size of Princess Twilight Sparkle’s Friendship Castle! I jumped back and screamed, scoot myself back up to where my back touched a gigantic wall. Apparently, the countertop where I was recently nearby had grown along with the cauldron! Not just those two! It looked like everything inside Zecora’s hut grew into a size of gigantic proportions!

It was either that, or that powder had shrunk me to the size of an ant!

My fears came true when I saw a bug as big as a horse-drawn wagon passed by me.

I held both sides of my head, threw my noggin back and screamed, my voice sounding like I was getting high off of helium. This whole situation was starting to scare me. At my size, I was liable to get eaten, squashed or instantly killed by the forces of nature. Drowned by a single drop of water, sinking in a small puddle of mud like quicksand, gobbled up by a bird or regurgitated into her babies’ beaks. The possibilities of death at an inch tall was endless! I was sure, out of all the scenarios I pictured in my panicking head, that only one was going to come true.

Out of nowhere, I could feel a few tremors from a distance away. I felt the balance shift a little bit, so I had to keep silent and still when another I felt tremor grow stronger. For each tremor that occurred, they grew stronger, along with the sudden distinct sound of BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! every single time! The door to the hut creaked open, letting in a gust of wind that almost blew me away, had I not held onto the side of the counter. Once the wind died down, I fell to the ground, then I looked up to see who was at the door.

My breath left me when I saw a towering, dark-skinned giantess standing at the edge of the door, carrying a basket full of Everfree plants. She had this Mohawk that was black-and-white-striped and eyes as green as emeralds. She wore this one article of clothing colored pepper-grey with streaks of white on it, gold rings on her ears, neck and right arm, but nothing covering her barefeet. White paint were clearly seen on her head, shoulders, torso and feet.

I had no idea who this lady was at first, but her accent and mannerism was a dead giveaway to me.

“MY JOURNEY FOR THESE PLANTS HAS GIVEN ME QUITE THE BOOTY. NOW I MUST PREPARE MY HOME SO I MAY PERFORM MY DUTY.”

This had to be Zecora. Miss Elixir said she spoke in our language, but in a rhyme for most of her time. (Hey, that rhymed!)

All joking aside, I ducked behind the corner of the counter and peered as Zecora’s giant form came to the same hiding spot where I hid, her barefeet making a quaking BOOM! with every footfall her light soles made. She put the basket of her plants down on the counter, took them out and began to experiment with the leaves. I didn’t know exactly what it was she was doing, but Zecora seemed to be squeezing out the goop found in the leaves. I watched as she hummed her native chant, her giant feet propped up, toes curling in the most seductive of ways that I’ve ever seen. My heart began to pound like a drum and weigh me down like a dead weight. There was something about Zecora that aroused me, but perhaps it was her voice, her mannerism or the way she played with her feet.

I backed away a little when I heard this ear-shattering chittering-chattering behind me. The sound had completely paralyzed me like a cockatrice’s stare, but my head turned to see a monstrosity standing right behind me, it’s arms raised up in an attack stance, sharp as a thousand blades ready to strike. The monstrosity was a praying mantis, a female, maybe, and looking for its food. If there was any bug I needed to stay away from, it was the hostile female praying mantis, the one that decapitates its mate after the mating ritual.

The praying mantis rose up to attack me, but I ducked out of the way as the bug brought its razor arms down at me. I turned tail and ran across the room to the cauldron, in what seemed like a quarter of a mile at my size. When I made it halfway through, my laces undid themselves slowly, long enough so that my shoe would trip me forward and land me on my belly. I fell on the wooden floor hard, knocking some of the air out of me. I winced and groaned with the pain, but the real danger I faced was the looming figure of the menacing mantis at it reared up its arms to slice me open.

I squeezed my eyes shut, cringed and prepared for the worst.

BOOM! BOOM!

The predatory mantis and I felt the quakes of a giant footfall draw closer, and when I opened my eyes, I could see the light getting dark, eclipsed by Zecora’s incoming foot. I could see the underside of the shaman’s sole, colored the same tone of my skin, decorated with tiny grains of dirt, a few shreds of grass stuck underneath and me, if I didn’t move quick enough. Zecora’s heel touched the ground and her sole began to fall like the speed of an asteroid coming in for impact. I yelped a little and rolled away from the mantis, just inches away from the dark skin of the giantess’s foot as it fell upon on the mantis with a BOOM! and a sickening CRUNCH! to follow. My face was literally an inch away from my nose making contact with the rough texture of Zecora’s dark skin, painted white at her toe area with the image of her native drawing of the sun. Her foot happened to be as big as Ponyville, for Celestia’s sake! Not even Ponyville could stand against this giant foot!

Then, the foot was lifted up by the back of the knees so that the soft but deadly sole was as flat as a bed mattress. The foot was lifted just high enough for its giant owner to see the dead creature on her bright sole from the corner of her eye. “IT WAS NOT YOUR LUCKY DAY, LITTLE BUG, TO BE CRAWLING AROUND UPON MY RUG.”

Zecora reached down and plucked the dead mantis from her foot with her tree-sized fingers and held it close to her face. Her dark lips parted, and to my horror and disgust, she gently placed the crushed bug onto her tongue before it retreated back into her mouth and savored the flavor of bug juice before she crunched it between her jaws. Repetitive crunches and pleasurable moans came from the dark giantess before she tilted her head back and swallowed the remains of the creature, tracing the small bulge with her fingers down from her ring-clad neck and to her collarbone.

The dark skinned giantess moaned again as she licked her chops and rubbed her tummy with her hand. “SWEET AND TANGY, SUCH AN EXCELLENT TASTE. NOW I MUST PREPARE MY HUT AND I MUST DO IT POST HASTE.”

With her footfalls like meteorite impacts, the ground shook under each step Zecora made with her barefeet, and she happened to make her way to another countertop where she cleaned off the powdery mess on top and organized the jars for my arrival. It was a bit ironic, since I was already there and without her noticing that I was standing at her bare feet. Zecora was my only hope of her getting me back to my size and she had an antidote to my current affliction. I ran over to Zecora’s heels, which took me like half a mile at my size to reach her. I looked up to scream up to her…

...oh, dear. From what I’ve seen, I needed to go a little further to Zecora’s toes so I could see her on the outside of the dress, not underneath.

Anyway, I went up to Zecora’s toes in between her feet, and I looked up at the dark titan whose face was obscured by the perfect 90 degree angle and the underside of her chin. Even at this size, Zecora was a beautiful shaman, even the tune from her native tribe’s music is beautiful. My heart began to pound like it was just ready to jump right out of my chest.

I guess this is what having a crush felt like at my age.

No… no, I shouldn’t be using the word “crush” at my diminutive scale. After all, I’m between the big toes of a Zebrafrican medicine woman, and she wouldn’t hesitate to step on me by accident and not feel me, or easily send me down her throat like that mantis. I had to get Zecora’s attention before one or the other could seal my fate. But first, I had to see if she could hear me from all the way to the floor. I inhaled slowly, took my deep breath and bellowed out, “ZECORA!!” as loud as I could.

To my misfortune, it looked like Zecora couldn’t hear me. Her melodious humming was drowning everything else out, like some sort of meditation her people invented. I inhaled one more time and I yelled up to the shaman. “ZECORA!! CAN YOU HEAR ME!? I’M DOWN ON THE FLOOR IN FRONT OF YOU!! PLEASE, CAN YOU HEAR ME, ZECORA!? I NEED YOUR HELP!! ZECORAAAA!!”

Still nothing. Zecora’s humming really was melodious, but it proved to be the most troubling obstacle to getting her attention, so I had to go with another plan.

I rushed over to Zecora’s toes and latched onto her big toe, feeling it wiggle along with her perfectly pedicured and painted digits. I reached one of my arms up onto the ridges of the toeprint and pushed myself up to climb onto the upper toe ridge, like a pasty white, fleshy ladder. All seemed to be going according to plan when I reached the top of the ridge, where the toenail flashed in my face like a razor blade. The surprise made me jump back a bit, almost making me lose my grip on the toe ridge, but luckily, I held on as tightly as I could. I reached up and grabbed onto the toenail and pulled myself up before using my other hand to climb onto the toenail. Once I dragged myself and my feet away from the edge, I flopped down on my back on the hardened surface of Zecora’s big toe. I gasped, breathed, panted as I knew that my first step towards getting Zecora’s attention was a success.

Since my head was staring straight up towards the blurry figure of the ceiling, my eyes drifted towards Zecora’s head. Ah, her face was starting to come into view, but all I saw was the underside of her nose and her plump lips. From this angle, they both looked good and cute on her. I wished I was big enough to write myself a poem describing the feelings from my pounding heart.

A rising motion had jolted me from my daydreaming as the foot I stowed away on began to elevate upwards and come down at the speed of a demolishing building. It was a good thing that I had Zecora’s big toenail to hold onto, because this thrill ride had no safety restraints for its miniscule passenger. I was literally screaming like a girl the whole time, nearby glass would’ve been broken within a five-foot radius from where I was.

Luckily, the ride lasted a few steps from Zecora’s right foot. She turned around and planted her city-size rump onto her tiger-skin sheet bed, stiffened herself up and stretched herself, bellowing out a great yawn. “THIS EXPEDITION HAS DRAINED ALL MY POWER. I WILL NEED TO TAKE A NAP BEFORE THIS COMING HOUR.”

With another tired feminine roar, Zecora laid on her back, carrying her feet and me up onto her bed. The giant shaman shifted in her position before she exhaled deeply, feeling herself drift away in a deep meditative sleep that probably me knocking on the door would’ve help wake her up. I, meanwhile, kept a grip on Zecora’s toenail, face first in the slab of keratin that was barely visible with her native paint. When Zecora’s foot had settled down into a motionless state, I let myself down from the nail and slid down her big toe until I stopped at the lowest point for traction.

I looked to face the dark-skinned titan, but from what my eyes perceived, this was more than just a giant-sized figure. I saw a goddess, lying down on her bed, legs crossed, one hand placed gracefully on her cloaked belly, the other hand at the edge of her bed with fingers daintily curled, and a small smile on her lips. It was official, I was finally falling head over heels for my would-be mentor.

What? You think just because I had a crush on Zecora meant that it would end badly with teacher-student relations leading up to a court hearing? No, this wasn’t gonna end that way, as you might know.

When I snapped out of my reverie, I decided to go all the way across this living colossus and all the way to the shaman’s ear, so that she could find me and create an antidote that would revert my size back to normal. I knew it was good plan at first, but I calculated the risk of her waking up to seeing me and devouring me like that mantis she crushed. I shook at the very thought of that moment. I didn't want the possibility of her waking up to having a tiny morsel that she could just plop on her tongue and send to her stomach.

Then again, it was better than trying to avoid the fate of a bug forever, so whatever was best, I needed to do it.

So began my journey across the long one-piece dress draped around the giant body of Zecora the Zebrafrican shaman. I took off running across her foot up to her ankle, where the dress met the wrinkle line. Getting on top of the legging was cake, but it was also made on cloth, so my footing kept getting caught and it allowed me to slip. Each time I slipped, I was lucky to have an entire leg to fall onto because if there was any gap between either legs, then I would've ended up falling in a trapeze net with no way to climb out.

Being so careful with my footing with only minimum slip ups, I slowly made it all the way to Zecora's thighs in about a half-hour's time, already making some good progress with my exploration. I stopped to take a short break from my trudging, but I knew I had to make up for time lost with my footing. Celestia knew when Zecora would stir in her sleep or wake up before I reach my destination? Adding the fact that the trek across her legs had worn me out a bit, I probably wouldn’t make it in time for me to finally get help.

After my minute was done, I decided to continue my journey across the gigantic landscape of Zecora’s sleeping body. It was convenient that her dress was held down by her awesome hand because it allowed me to walk across her thighs with relative ease. In a short time, I made it to her belly, a giant mound rising and falling slowly with every breath Zecora took and gave. Her slender fingers placed on her belly were like giant brown tree roots laden with flesh, an obstacle that combined with the movements of her breathing belly, slowed me down somewhat significantly. I climbed over her pinkie finger with ease, but I had to use a lot of my strength to climb up her other smooth fingers. I used her brown-colored nails to anchor myself up and over, which was good when you needed something to climb up something as big as a truck.

Long story short, I managed to climb over her fingers as her hand retreated from her belly to wipe her eyes. With a deep nasally breath, Zecora drifted back into her blissful state of unconsciousness. I cursed myself; I should’ve hitched on those fingers because I would’ve gotten to her ear faster. If that wasn’t enough, I found myself facing two of the biggest blockades in my life. Her breasts, a couple of really big domes covered up in her one-piece dress. If I had my friends with me, they would’ve blushed and stiffened up like me. There was only a couple of ways to overcome such an obstacle: trudge through her cleavage, or climb over one of those cottage-sized boobs.

I thought that by going through the cleavage, Zecora would possibly turn over and squish her boobs together, trapping me in between her breasts, suffocating me, or crushing me. If I went with the boob, I’d end up using all of my energy to the point of exhaustion. Oh, what to do, what to do, I thought. Decisions, decisions.

Just then, the ground underneath began to turn, catching me by surprise as Zecora shifted in her sleep. She was turning over in her sleep! If I didn’t do something at that moment, I would’ve been crushed under her mass! It was at this moment that my survival class skills kicked in, and my feet decided to go on autopilot. Zecora was shifted to her left, so I had to go the opposite direction in order for me to avoid a crushing fate.

When at last, the giant shaman stopped turning when she lied on her left side, her arms stretched out to form an acute angle and a collective sigh escaping her lips. I, on the other hand, was flopped over on her side, exhausted by that instinctive adrenaline rush my body rarely produced. My heart was racing, my muscles were sore, and my breathing was so quick, I would’ve put any dog, even Cerberus itself to shame.

It took me a couple of minutes to regain control of my breath, another minute for heart to stop pounding, and ten more minutes for my aching muscles to numb. And yet, despite my cardio and how close I was to finally obtaining my goal, my energy was completely worn out. My muscles were a bit sore, but even they didn’t want me to keep going. I was tired, exhausted, unable to continue on. It was hopeless. If I couldn’t survive with my size, there was little to no chance of me ever getting to Zecora’s ear. And I was so close.

My eyes flickered, threatening to close themselves and accept my fate. I figured if I was going to crushed the next time Zecora rolled over, at least I won't be awake to see and feel it all happen. All at once, my senses drifted away with my mind as I closed my eyes. I remember smelling the scent Zecora's skin, lathered in some sort of natural oil. It smelled... good to me. I remember hearing her breathing escape her slightly parted mouth as the rings around her neck clinked and clattered. It was so close, it was like I was lying next to her. I remember feeling my little body slide down a ramp, none too wise of where I was sliding down to.

It was warm at first, smooth and silky.

Then it became cold. Cold, hard, metallic, and very bumpy.

“That’s weird,” I thought to myself. “Where did I slide off to?”

My eyes opened to a pure gold coloration. I looked up and I saw a ring. A really big ring wrapped around something just as big. When I looked again, I saw there was not one ring, but four wrapped around the full extension of Zecora’s neck. At the end of that neck was the side of Zecora’s mohawked head lying to my right. On that very same side was something that stood out to me like an angel descending from heaven, shining in the most glorious light.

Zecora’s right ear. It was just sitting there at the end of those rings, begging for me to come so that I would scream into it and receive the help that I so deserved. I was filled with such hope that day, I swear my heart would literally flutter out of my chest. It also somehow refilled my resolve to keep trying until the bitter end.

Getting to my feet, I stood up straight and began sprinting towards the end. I hopped over the first ring and ran along the smooth, polished gold surface. In just a few striding foot falls, I jumped over the gap between the first ring and the second ring and kept up the pace, never stopping and never slowing down.

When I jumped for the third ring, I slipped on my footing and landed face first into the hardened gold, breaking my nose in the process. A gush of red streamed from my nostrils as I held my broken nose with both of my hands, but that never stopped me from reaching my goal. With one hand covering my bleeding nose and the other pumping as I ran, I leapt for the fourth ring and landed just where the ring became a bit vertical. I admit, it wasn’t one of my best jumps, but it got me far enough.

As I made to edge of the fourth ring, a tingling sensation tickled through my nerves. My arms were trembling, my breath was shortening, my stomach became infested with butterflies. This was the sense of euphoria, the feeling of intense excitement brought upon my eagerness to regain my size, and I happened to be on the home stretch! From the moment I stepped down from the ring and onto Zecora’s cheekbone, I felt like Celestia herself had heeded my distress; I was going to be saved!

But as fate would have it, I would never receive Celestia’s help. As soon as I made it up to her ear, I climbed over her lobe, inhaled and yelled as loudly as I could. “Zecora, can you hear me!?”

After waiting a couple of seconds, I received no response, so I tried again. “Zecora, you have to wake up! Listen, I’m the student Ms. Elixir wanted you to tutor me about potions! I got here earlier and wanted to make sure you were home, but you weren’t, so I decided to look around, and there was this powder that made me sneeze, and when the smoke cleared, it shrank me to the size of an ant!

“I’ve been trying to get your attention ever since you walked in here, but every time I tried, you didn’t even hear me! That’s why I had to climb all the away from your feet to your face so that you could help me! You’re the only one around here who knows how to reverse the effects, so you’ve got to wake up! Please!”

At first, it seemed like my message fell upon deaf ears. Then after a short moment passed, Zecora inhaled through her nostrils in response and began to turn to lay down face-up.

I was caught completely off-guard when Zecora started to turn her body with me on it. Like before, I ran towards the opposite direction so I could get enough even ground in order to prevent me from being crushed, but I neglected to see where I was going. My foot was caught in the little dip which made me trip and fall forwards onto the soft surface, smack dab in the center line where both cushiony lips had met at the time.

Then, just when I thought things couldn’t get any worse, Zecora did something really unimaginable: Zecora opened her mouth and inhaled a strong yawn, sucking me into her widened maw. My first instinct at that moment was to scream as loud as a little girl as the air intake pulled me past her separated lips and past her pearly white teeth.

In a split second, the temperature changed drastically from warm and cool to hot and humid, then to unbearable mugginess when my body rolled along Zecora’s whale of a tongue. The bumpy little muscle twitched and squelched as I was dragged down to the back of Zecora’s mouth, flailing my arms around to grip something to stop my falling, but my thrashing and the slick saliva only made my descent into Zecora’s body faster.

“Zecora, wake up!” I tried to yell, only to be unheard by her yawn. “Zecora, you’ve gotta wake up! I’m in your mouth! Wait, Zecora! Don’t close your mouth! Don’t close your mouth!”

The last light I saw was the daylight coming from Zecora’s mouth, but that never lasted as her yawn was brought to an exhale and she began to close her mouth. “ZECORA! DON’T EAT ME!”

The final cracks of light was sealed off by Zecora’s lips. With a last desperate clawing of my hands, I tried to climb over her bigger tastebuds, but my thrashing caused her tongue to wiggle in an attempt to clear her throat from her blockage.

“ZECOOORAAAAA!” I yelled in vain as the monolithic tasting organ pushed me into her esophagus, sending me down her throat with a single, solitary swallow.

The throat muscles constricted me down like a piece of meat, squeezing out every bit of oxygen from my lungs as my attempts to wriggle and move were all but restricted. Every time I tried to shout, all that came out were hoarse croaks that sounded similar to a sick frog.

In a few mere seconds that seemed liked hours to me, I felt something solid touch my feet before it opened up and slowly sucked me through the puckered sphincter. My entire body soon fell into a dark, hot opening and splashed down into a pool of mucky liquid. When I surfaced from the pool, I climbed to a more dry area and I settled down, and to my horror, I immediately knew where I was.

I was inside Zecora’s stomach.

And that meant I was going to be digested alive by the Zebrafrican shaman who never knew that she consumed another “bug”.

“Oh no. Oh no, no, no, no, no…” I whimpered as the feeling of fear, sadness, and frustration overwhelmed me. Tears formed in my eyes, prompting me to cover my face and sob while the deep pain in my chest boiled up inside. Then, when I could no longer hold it all in, I bawled out as loud as the pain allowed me to, all muffled by the sounds of Zecora’s bodily music and my hands clasped over my mouth.

“It’s all my fault!” I blubbered. “If I wasn’t so stupid with my potions class, I wouldn’t have ended up in here! It’s hopeless now! I’ll never see my family again! I’ll never pass my exam in potions class! I’ll never become a good potions-maker like Ms. Elixir!”

For ten minutes, I continued to cry for myself, mostly because of how I was about to meet my maker in Elysium. My cries were mixed in with the orchestra of Zecora’s body, like the gurgles of the shaman’s stomach, her thunderous thumping of her heartbeats, and her deep, stormy breathing, but my cries came in like the buzzing of a tiny mosquito. There was nothing I could do now, except wait for the end to come.

On the bright side, though, at least my life would end in the stomach of a beautiful shaman from Zebrafrica. She’ll probably use my nutritious remains as energy to look for me without any fruitful effort at all. They’ll never find my body.

Suddenly, the gurgles began to reverberate around the stomach walls. A drop of liquid fell onto my forearm, producing the worst burning and stinging sensation that I ever felt. I screamed bloody murder as I tried wipe away the burning liquid, only for my fingers to burn away too. This is what hydrochloric acid does to food when it settles in the stomach, and I was the meal that would go completely unnoticed.

The stomach walls undulated, sloshing the quagmire around the bottom to douse my legs in acid, causing my pants and my footwear to be disintegrated within seconds. I screamed as my feet began to feel that ungodly sizzling and backed up against the slimy wall, trying to avoid the acids as possible, but it only delayed the inevitable by a few seconds.

In my panic, I turned and began to pound my fists against Zecora’s stomach walls, screaming at the top of my lungs. “ZECORA! HELP ME, I’M IN YOUR STOMACH AND I CAN’T GET OUT! HELP ME, I’M STARTING TO GET DIGESTED IN HERE! ZECORAAAAA!”

For the final time, my pleas and screams went unheard over the noises of the stomach grumbling. The acid continued to drip down from the fleshy walls and burn deep into my skin, melting it away to reveal scarlet patches underneath. As the excruciating pain grew, my strength shrank along with my size. In one moment, I was in a full-blown panic, and in the next, I was overcome with fatigue. The pain was wearing me out so hard, my body no longer answered to me.

With no more energy to move, I slid into the volatile liquid without feeling any more pain on my body. My eyesight began to darken, my eyelids became heavy, and my mind slowly drifted into unconsciousness.

“Well…” I muttered. “At least… I won't fail my... potions class...”

Everything went silent as the world faded to black.

====

Zecora shifted in her sleep, awakening her from her nap with the fluttering of her eyes. She stretched her arms up and yawned, smacking her tongue a little, only to find a strange, copper taste at the back of her palette. “A very strange taste on the back of my tongue. Perhaps I have eaten an insect too young.”

She sat up on her bed and gently placed her barefeet on the ground, stretching herself once more as she looked around her empty hut with a disapproved look. She also glanced up to the sky and recognized the position where Celestia’s sun was set.

“That student Elixir said should have arrived, but it is too late as the clock has struck five,” Zecora stated as she slipped on her public shopping cloak over her body and walked out the door. “If I find that student lounging around, then there is grave consequence to be bound. I should make him a potion for belittling me. Perhaps I shall reduce him to the size of a bee.”

The irony in that statement was that the absent student Zecora was searching for was closer than she thought. Inside the stomach, the body that was once Zecora’s absent student had melted into an unrecognizable horror, an amalgam of oozing flesh and a laid down skeleton propped up against the fleshy walls. The shaman from Zebrafrica would never realize that her would-be student would be used as extra energy to search in vain for the missing youth.

-Twilight's Anatomy Study (Part I): http://aryion.com/g4/view/312342
Rookie guard-in-training Shining Armor trotted through the grand halls of Canterlot Castle, his golden armor clanking with each step that he took.

While he walked, the alabaster unicorn stallion looked around the hallways, taking in the glorious designs of the great building that served as the capital of Equestria. Ivory tile walls with arcing space, decorated with well cared for potted plants; a long, red carpet underneath his hooves; stained glass windows that doubled as a chronicle for a significant time in Equestria. The beauty of it all was endless.

But that wasn't what Shining Armor came to see on his first day off from training.

No, he came down this part of the castle for something -or somepony- much valuable to him.

After taking a few turns away from the stained glass hallway and up a flight of stairs, Shining Armor smiled as he came across a set of double doors colored teal, the same color that Princess Celestia herself described to him. Using a gentle hoof, Shining Armor opened the door a little more, and when he looked, his smile became a toothy grin. Inside that room, was a little lavender unicorn filly reading her book, using her magic to turn the pages before she continued to read on the subject that was obscured by her head.

Shining Armor smiled once again before he silently closed the door, knocked on the door, and getting a tiny "Come in" as a response. He opened the door and walked inside, seeing his sister get absorbed into her books like water getting soaked in like a sponge. As he suspected, Twilight was too preoccupied with books to even look at who came into her room.

But he knew one way to her head out of the pages.

"Did Princess Celestia send you?" she asked, not even looking as she levitated a closed book next to her and moved it to Shining Armor, who carried in his magic. "If you did, could you please ask her if there's an updated version of this book? It's a few years outdated, and I need something more recent."

The stallion chuckled. "You know, I would," he said, making the little filly perk up and gasp, "but I don't even know where the royal library is."

Twilight jerked around and gasped as she saw her big brother best friend forever standing in her room, which followed with a squeal. "Shiny!"

“Twily.”

Shining Armor took his helmet off, fell to his haunches, and opened his arms up to his sister, who pounced into his embrace. The two Sparkle siblings shared in their hug for a moment before they broke apart, and nuzzled each other.

“Oh, Shiny! It’s good to see you!” Twilight exclaimed. “I’ve missed you so much, BBBFF!”

“Aw, I missed ya too, kid,” Shining Armor replied. “How have you been, being the princess’s new student and all?”

“It’s so great! I’ve got to learn so many new magic spells, and I’ve been practicing them with Princess Celestia on the weekends!” Twilight told, bouncing around in a circle excitingly. “Also, I’ve been going to the School for Gifted Unicorns as a full-time student, and I’ve already met some great friends!”

“You did!? Twily, that’s wonderful!” Shining Armor swept Twilight up in his hoof and gave her a friendly squeeze. “How do you like that!? You’re eleven years old, and you’re making some new friends! If I didn't know any better, I'd say, you're starting to grow up!”

"But Shiny, I'm already grown up!"

"Not when I look at you, you're not," the stallion quipped.

"Shiny!"

The alabaster unicorn chuckled as Twilight pounded his stomach in a minor temper, finishing off with a pout and a pinkish hue on her cheeks. Shining Armor gave his little sister best friend forever one last hug before his eye caught on the open book that Twilight was reading by the time he arrived. "What's that you're reading, Twily? Is that something for your class?"

Twilight looked over to her open book. "Yep! It's pony anatomy! I'm learning the basic functions of the equine body, like how we breath, how we eat our food. I tried to read into how little foals are made, but my teacher told me I had to wait until I was older so I could have a talk with mom or dad."

Shining grimaced at the thought. "Believe me, Twilight, you'd have to have a strong stomach if mom and dad want to have that little 'talk' with you."

"Yeah, I know," Twilight replied.

"So, is there anything I can do to help you with your class?" the stallion asked, making his sister think by tapping her chin with her hoof.

"Come to think of it, I might need your help with an essay on how digestion works," she said. "I'm supposed to take notes on what happens after somepony swallows their food and write a five-paragraph paper about it, but these books don't provide me with enough information. And they're the ones that were updated this year, and it's got the illustrations inside."

Shining Armor raised an eyebrow. "So what is it that you need me to do? Go find you another book about anatomy?"

Twilight shook her head and looked back to her brother with wondrous, expanding eyes. "No, I need you to eat me."

A deafening silence filled the room for a moment. Afterwards, Shining Armor began to chuckle, nervously at first, but then it grew into a laughter that muffled out Twilight's growling pout. When the volume of the laughter lowered, Shining Armor wiped his eye clear of a tear and cleared his throat.

"That's a good one, Twily. For a minute there, I thought you said you wanted to eat me." Another moment of heavy silence filled the air, and Shining Armor was looking down at the disapproved face of his little sister. Suddenly, it became clear; what Twily told him wasn't an elaborate prank, but a simple request, and him laughing only discouraged her.

"Wait. You're not serious, are you?" Shining asked.

"As serious as I ever will be," Twilight replied.

"But... but Twily, you can't go through with this. You won't survive one full hour inside my stomach, let alone fit inside my mouth."

"I know. That's why I perfected a shrinking spell that could make me small enough to fit in your mouth."

"But you're willing to have me swallow you!? Twily, everypony has gastric acid inside their stomach that was made to melt away anything that enters in there. You're likely to die from my acids, that is if the air inside doesn't kill you first."

"I knew that, too. I've practiced a full-body enchantment that would withstand to any physical injuries for the next five hours, so I'll be safe from digestion."

"Yeah, but..." Shining tried so hard to come up with a plausible argument to talk his sister out of her research, but he couldn't find the right words to say. "Twily, I'm not trying doubt your magical abilities here, but what'll happen if something goes wrong? You're Princess Celestia's student. You're still learning how to perform spells from every book you find and I think you're not really cut out for this."

"Don't worry, Shiny, nothing will go wrong," the unicorn filly assured. "But of something does happen and I need to get out of your stomach, then I'll have to give you a signal, something like uh... if you feel me pound in your stomach, or if your belly starts glowing red."

"I don't see how that'll make me feel better, Twily. I mean, if mom and dad gets word about what you were doing, then we're gonna be grounded until we're about the same age as our grandmother."

"Nothing will go wrong, Shiny. I promise," Twilight assured, more firmer this time.

A collected, defeated sigh snorted from Shining Armor's muzzle as he hung his head down. He really did not want to do this, but his LSBFF made up her mind. Once Twilight made up her mind about something, there was no trying to turn her back. "Alright, Twily, I'll do it," Shining Armor said with a slight smile, "but when this is over, you're never telling anypony about this, not even Princess Celestia. Deal?"

Twilight giggled. "Deal."

A glow of magenta light engulfed Twilight's horn, and in an instant, a notepad and pencil was lifted from the nearest table and hovering around her head. With her note-taking tools ready at hoof, Twilight concentrated her magic to the size-alteration spell, and in the process, her body began to reduce significantly to the size of a bean. At her point of view, Twilight looked up and saw the colossal form of her big brother -now her BIGGER brother- towering over her, his hooves like white pillars with a hard, navy blue base. Shining Armor laid down on his stomach, creating soft tremors that nearly knocked Twilight over, and placed his forelegs in front, giving him the appearance of a Neighgyptian sphinx.

The titanic stallion laid his muzzle to floor before Twilight, hot jets of air blowing from the orifice of his nostrils. His twin white pools that were his eyes moved their azure irises and pupils down to meet with the tiny mare on the floor with a look of wonder and concern. "Are you sure about this, Twily?" the giant asked Shining Armor's booming voice. "This has got to be one of the craziest magical stunts you've pulled so far, aside from your entrance exam of course."

"I'm sure, Shiny!" Twilight shouted so his ears would pick up her now squeaky voice. "I trust you completely with all of my heart, BBFF!"

The mention of his very little sister calling him her BBBFF made Shining Armor sigh, washing the tiny unicorn with a warm gust of air. "Alright. Here goes nothing, I suppose."

Shining Armor's lips parted wide, giving Twilight another gust of his breath as he revealed his dark, pink, open maw to his sister. Twilight stared wondrously at the inside of her brother's mouth, noting in her head how moist it looked inside, a strand of saliva connecting from the base of one of his molars to the bitter palate of his slippery, oily tongue. The white teeth set in the top and the bottom jaw helped frame the dark passageway to his stomach, the entrance to his esophagus with the dangling muscle hanging precariously overhead.

“Whoa,” Twilight thought as she reluctantly took her first step towards Shining Armor's open mouth. The behemoth tongue settled onto the tile floor, giving it a bland taste on Shining's palate, but it was about to change the second Twilight would lay her hoof on his tasting organ. The lavender hoof settled down on the tongue, and as the bumpy tastebuds would have it, a signal was transferred to Shining Armor's nerves and to a part of his brain, telling him that the first thing he was tasting was like a mixture of plum and tart raspberry flavor.

Twilight climbed onto the tongue now, the little pitter-patter of hooves like the tickle of a little bug's legs to Shining Armor, and took in the senses of her brother's mouth. The tongue was indeed slick and moist from saliva, but the inside of the mouth that constantly transitioned to cool and extremely humid with every airy breath taken in and expelled from Shining's lungs. Twilight moved her pencil and scribbled down the ominously threatening teeth around her area, from the chomping incisors at the front to the mashing molars near the back. It was becoming interesting for Twilight, really, to have an up-close look of the equine mouth.

"Fascinating," Twilight muttered to herself before turning her attention to her brother. "Okay, Shiny, what I need you to do next is to go and find something simple to snack on! I have an apple that I haven't eaten with my lunch, so that should do the trick!"

"OKAY!" came Shining Armor's voice at a deafening volume that made Twilight cover her ears and scream.

"Shining, lower your voice! I'm in your mouth, remember!? Everything you say at an indoor voice is like me getting blasted by stereo speakers on maximum!"

"OH!" Shining gasped before he quickly realized his mistake. "I mean, oh. Is that better, Twily?"

"Much, thank you!"

Shining Armor closed his mouth and looked around Twilight's room to look for the apple, easily distracted by the delicious, fruity flavor of his sister in his mouth, and the feeling of her trying to keep her balance on his tongue with her scurrying movements. He tried so hard not to swallow the little filly, but his urges to savor her like a little piece of fruit was becoming too much for the stallion. He shivered and whimpered uncontrollably, and just as his sister was about to say something, he brought his tongue to the roof of his mouth, and suckled on Twilight's shrunken body. He moaned in delight, blocking out the screams of his sister.

After Shining Armor closed his mouth, Twilight was left in a prison of darkness, humidity, and slippery slick moisture, with her magenta-colored magic being the only dim light inside. The unicorn tried to hold her stance on Shining Armor's tongue, but the saliva and the movements of his head made it so hard, she nearly fell face first into her brother's tasting organ. The tongue undulated a little, as if it wanted to push her back into the esophagus and send her deep into the stomach of her BBBFF where she would not only be part of his after-lunch snack, but she would miss the chewing, the first stage of digestion.

A deafening, teen-like whimper rang all over the interior of the mouth, causing Twilight to cover her ears again. "Shiny, what are you...?"

Before she knew it, Shining Armor’s tongue skyrocketed and pinned Twilight to the roof of his mouth, causing her to squeal as she felt his brother tasting her. “Shiny, what are you doing!? Lower your tongue right now!”

The thunderous moans from Shining’s throat confirmed Twilight’s fears; she tasted good, and Shining Armor was enjoying his living treat. Twilight screamed as the tongue lowered and curled to the shape of a “U”, catching the flavor from both sides while she was being rolled over on her back, covering her in saliva. Her open-mouthed scream made it possible for a drop of saliva to enter her mouth, causing her to choke on it a bit while she unwillingly downed her brother's spit and it settled into an upsetting stomach.

"Shiny!" Twilight choked. "Shining Armor, STOP!"

Outside, Shining Armor shivered pleasurably as he played with his little sister's flavor, rolling her over with his tongue. He moaned again as he scooped up Twilight with his tongue and pressed her against his cheek, humming to his enjoyment of the fruity taste and the struggles she made on his tastebuds. Twilight, on the other hoof, was being tortured by the very tasting organ belonging to the very same pony she hoped would help her with her anatomy. She was lifted up by the tip of her brother's tongue and slammed into the malleable, fleshy wall, flailing her limbs around to get Shining Armor to stop what he was doing, but that only added flavor to his palate.

"Shining Armor! Stop! For the love of Celestia, please STOP!!!"

Her louder-than-usual voice finally fell onto Shining Armor's sensitive ears, as it made him freeze up and open his mouth wide, letting in all of the light into his maw and all the excess drool to drip out of his mouth. "Aw, no. Twily, I'm so sorry!" he said, his mouth full of his sister. "Are you okay, kid!?"

Twilight groaned dizzily. Her senses were shaken up, her head was swimming like it was swept up in a maelstrom, and her breathing was deep, but overall, she was alright. "Shiny, what did you do that for!? Didn't your forget that I was still in your mouth and now you've treated me like I was some piece of candy!?"

"Oh, Twily, I'm sorry. It as just that..." Shining Armor shivered. "...you just tasted so good, I couldn't help myself."

The filly sighed; she could understand why she tasted so good. Just last night, she accidentally spilled plum and raspberry juice all over herself when she was trying quell her midnight thirst. The colors were washed off, but the flavors were still stuck to her fur. "It's alright, Shiny, just refrain from swallowing until we begin the research, okay?”

“Okay,” Shining Armor said before he closed his mouth, trapping his sister inside. He looked over the room, and on the bed was Twilight’s aforementioned apple, red, ripe, and ready for the feasting. “Found it.”

“Great!” Twilight said, hopping on the malleable tongue. “Now, I want you to take a bite out of that apple and keep chewing until I say you can swallow.”

“You sure about this? You do realize that if I chew that apple up, you might get chewed up as well.”

“Hey, protection spell, remember?” Twilight reminded. “No matter how hot the acids or how hard the pressure, nothing’s gonna do me in like that.”

She fell on her haunches and rubbed her hooves together with anticipation. “Besides, if this is what’ll give me an ‘A’ on my essay for science class, then this is gonna be worth it.”

Twilight felt a deep, hot gust of air blow on her back as Shining Armor heaved another defeated, uncertain sigh. “Whatever you say, Twilight,” the giant’s voice resounded as he brought the apple to his mouth, his jaws parting and the lips opening to welcome the red apple to its final destination.

Before the incisors tore into the skin of the apple, Twilight cast a magical aura in the form of a sphere around her, blinking magenta flashes a few times for effect just as the teeth chomped through the apple with ease and tongue jolted. Then in a slow, chomping motion, Shining Armor clamped and unclamped his jaws, reducing the apple to a crunchy pulp, liquefying the fruit into mush because of his saliva. Almost immediately after the first bite, Twilight began to hastily scribble down her observations and dictated them to herself as she went along the way.

"The incisor teeth, also commonly known as the front teeth, is used to cut down food that enters the mouth. While in the process of mastication, the molar teeth grinds the food down into little bits with the saliva reduces solid food into a liquid-like substance. This is the first step into the process of digestion."

Twilight finished her notes with perfect timing as Shining Armor's tongue tossed her along with some apple to the right side of the molars, flinging her onto the top of the enamel as the top jaws came down on her. Twilight squealed and flinched, squeezing her eyes shut as she waited to get crushed under her brother's teeth. But she didn't feel any pain. Instead, when opening one eye, Twilight saw the top half of the jaw hadn't crashed on her, but on an indestructible shield that she conjured earlier. Smiling at her successful casting of her spell, Twilight rolled off of the molar and back onto Shining Armor's tongue, allowing the molar to crunch down on the rest of the apple chunk.

“Whoa, that was close,” Twilight said to herself. “Looks like I might make it through to write my research, no problem.”

“Twily? Are you doing okay?” Shining Armor’s voice came through.

“Yeah, I’m alright!” Twilight yelled to her gigantic brother.

“Oh, good. After I couldn’t bite down with that last bite, I was afraid I might’ve chewed you up.”

“Not entirely. My protection spell… well, protected me just as you chomped up the apple.”

“Thank goodness that you plan ahead of these things, Twily,” Shining Armor complimented. "So, now what?"

"And now, it's time for the main event..." Twilight said as she placed her pencil behind her ear and enforced another layer of the protective sphere around her. "Shining Armor, I would like you to do the honors.”

Shining Armor sighed as he knew what Twilight was referring to. It was high time that he helped his sister out, but he didn't want to do it just yet. Shining Armor had to show Twilight the last light of day before she would be banished to the dark pits of his stomach. "Alright," Shining Armor said, trotting towards Twilight's mirror and opening his mouth up wide.

In the reflection of the glass, Twilight saw her and Shining Armor in the mirror, his azure eyes gazing at the tiny-sized unicorn in the middle of his tongue. To think, Twilight had willingly volunteered to become part of Shining Armor's snack in an effort to pass her science exam, and now there she was, standing his wet, hot mouth, surrounded by strands of saliva and a mulched chunk of a red delicious apple. The uvula in the back of his mouth dangled over his esophagus, rising and falling for every open-mouthed breath the stallion took.

'So this is what food feels like,' Twilight wondered just as Shining Armor closed his lips, sealing her in darkness. Then, his tongue undulated, sending the apple to the back of his throat, catching the filly in the bolus. With a tilt of his head, Shining Armor opened up his esophagus, and swallowed everything in his mouth down, apple, Twilight and all. He shivered as he felt an apparent bulge slide down his throat and disappear in his underbelly, where he felt it settle in his stomach and his sister’s movements scuttling inside, tickling him. Smiling, Shining Armor took his hoof and gently rubbed his belly, part of him hoping that something doesn’t go wrong with the research as his belly began to gurgle a little.

Twilight’s trip down her brother’s esophagus was a bit thrilling. Even through her protective shielding had kept her from drowning in a deluge of liquefied apple mush, she could barely see anything else beyond it. She never got the chance to witness how the esophagus was shaped, nor did she actually get a good look at the sphincter that squeezed her and the apple through into Shining Armor's stomach. That came as a sudden drop feeling that made Twilight yelp as she plummeted into the pond of murky liquid, her protective sphere giving her buoyancy that made her bob in the sludge and the surface.

Using her the light of her horn, Twilight lit up the entirety of Shining Armor's stomach in a magenta glow. Shining Armor's stomach was about the size of her room in her eyes, fleshy lining leading up to a puckered ring of flesh. His stomach acid bubbled and gurgled, releasing a hot, pungent gas that made it a bit hard to breathe inside. The splashdown of food and Twilight must've agitated the acids upon impact.

"Wow, it's like an oven in here," Twilight commented as she looked around and saw another piece of food half-submerged in the liquid. It was a little hard to tell in the light, but Twilight saw it was the half-eaten remnants of a digesting daisy sandwich sat there motionlessly, slowly being eaten away by the bubbling soup. The sight alone was enough to present Twilight with a perfect opportunity for note-taking.

"Hey, that should be perfect for my essay!" she said to herself as he observed the digestion of the sandwich and wrote down what she saw. "Stomach acid is composed of mostly hydrochloric acid, potassium chloride, and sodium chloride. The combination has a slow-lasting effect that breaks down food in the time lapse of thirty to ninety minutes. Afterwards, the food gets sucked into the small intestine and starts its journey through through the digestive tract."

"Twily, can you hear me?" she heard her brother's voice come in like a slight muffle.

"Yes, I can hear you, Shiny!" she replied.

"Twily, are you doing okay? You're not getting hurt or anything, are you?"

"Quite the opposite!" she said happily. "I just finished my notes on how food gets digested in your stomach! It's a bit gross, but it's also quite fascinating!"

"Glad to hear you're doing okay," said Shining Armor. "How long do you plan on staying in there?"

"Until I get to the end," Twilight answered, making her brother grimace.

"Yuck! Twily, don't tell me you're gonna..."

"Yes, I am," Twilight insisted. "If I'm gonna take those notes for my essay, then I better make sure I capture everything that happens... and I mean everything."

"Twily, I'm not so sure about this..."

"It'll be fine," Twilight assured her brother. "As long as I'm safe in my protective sphere, I'm never gonna get hurt. I'll get out safely, BBBFF, you can trust me."

The little filly heard a deep intake of air, followed with a big exhale, presumably made by Shining Armor's sighing. "Alright, Twily, I trust you," he said. "But on the second you get yourself into trouble or something starts to go wrong, I'm pulling you out immediately."

"Fair enough," Twilight said. While she observed the secreting fluid dripping from the fleshy ceiling, Twilight decided to break the prolonging silence, not counting the stomach's grumbling and the rhythmic heartbeat. "So Shiny, how long do you think you're going to stay until you're going back to the training academy?"

"I'll be headed back later tonight," Shining Armor's voice came. "So I've got time to meet with mom and dad and have dinner with them before I have to get back to the barracks."

"You are!? Can I join you guys at dinner, please!?"

"I don’t know, Twilight, can you?” Shining Armor asked, his questioning tone making Twilight's ears fall back and her head droop. What Twilight didn’t know was that outside of the digestive sac, Shining Armor sported a smug smile across his muzzle. "After all, you have told Princess Celestia that I was coming down, right?"

"No, you just surprised me with your visit."

"That's right," Shining Armor nodded his head. "And do you think that Princess Celestia would allow you to come home without asking her permission, especially since that you are now her personal student?”

“No…”

"And what's gonna happen when you do something without the princess's consent?"

Twilight whimpered. "She'll suspend from school for a full week, possibly even expel me..."

Shining Armor could hear the fear and guilt inside his sister's tiny voice. With a concerned face, he brought his hoof up and gently massaged his stomach, rocking the stomach acids and Twilight in her protective sphere around her gently. "Aw, don't think that way, kid. I'm sure Princess Celestia will understand if you want to come back home just for the night. All you gotta do is ask her; it's as simple as that."

Twilight's ears unfolded, and she lifted her head up to the stomach ceiling. "Really? You think so?"

"I know so, Twily,” Shining Armor replied. “In fact, if I hadn’t asked nicely, I wouldn’t be in the Royal Guard like I am today.”

Twilight felt a smile creep onto her muzzle. “Thanks, BBBFF. I appreciate that.”

“You’re welcome kid,” said Shining Armor.

Suddenly, the display of the loving brother-sister relationship was interrupted when a loud gurgle resonated and reverberated off of Shining Armor’s stomach. Twilight jumped at the sudden volume, and Shining Armor froze as the liquid began to drain at the very bottom of the stomach floor, sucking in the digesting food and Twilight along with it.

“Uh oh,” the filly whispered.

“Twily, what’s going on in there?” her brother’s voice asked her.

“It’s your stomach!” Twilight answered. “The digestion process has already ended, so half of the contents in your stomach are now being emptied inside of your small intestine!"

“What!?” Everything inside the stomach seemed to hum with Shining Armor’s yelling, provoking Twilight to flinching immediately in response. “But that was so sudden! How could my stomach already pass half of whatever I've eaten now when I swallowed you like twenty minutes ago!?"

"That depends!" Twilight yelled. "How long ago did you eat!?"

"Around dawn, about six o'clock! Why!?"

"Because it takes food about 2.5 to 3 hours for the first half of the contents in your stomach to empty into your intestines! If you really woke up at about six and the time is around noon, that means that the rest of your food is being sucked into your smaller intestines right now!”

“How do you know that!?”

“It was in the book I read before you came!” Twilight yelled, using her magic to flip back a couple of pages before and reading the time tables of the gastrointestinal transit. “I even wrote it down just in case!

“Oh! So, how long does it take for food to get into my colon and… out?” Shining Armor asked hesitantly as Twilight looked at her notes.

“About 30 to 40 hours.”

In that entire moment, everything went silent. Shining Armor’s eyes widened, his pupils shrunk down to Twilight’s size while on the inside of his stomach, Twilight looked at the drainage with a terrified look on her face and a frown that nearly stretched to her knees. After a moment of intense stillness broken by another gurgle, the two Sparkle siblings screamed in panic, a scream that only reached the doors of Twilight’s room and no further.

"Twily, you've gotta get outta there!" Shining Armor barked as her sister's struggles became felt in his stomach. "If you don't, you'll be be stuck in my intestines forever!"

The tiny filly ran around her spherical cage like a trapped household rodent, her actions causing the acids to agitate. She lit her horn up to activate her teleportation spell, but by the time her magical conduit glowed, she felt herself being jerked by a suction force and surrounded by a whirlpool of acids and mushed, digested food.

"I can't!" Twilight panicked. "I'm too deep to use my teleportation spell, and I can't see with all this food in my way!"

“Twily, you need to get out of there NOW! There’s no way you can survive 30 hours stuck inside of me!”

“I’m trying, but I can’t... WHOA!” Suddenly, Twilight felt her protective vessel being sucked into a ring of puckered flesh as the sphincter to the small intestines opened up, transferring the rest of the contents in Shining Armor’s stomach into the hours-long journey to his colon and beyond. Twilight couldn't help but whimper in terror as her brother's voice became muffled while she was pushed into the digestive tract, only hearing what appeared to be her name... not "Twily", but "Twilight"... as the sphincter closed behind her.
ejones312
Been posting for a bit

Postby MisterEbony » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:42 pm

I dont get it. Why is Chrysalis always so dark as a pred? I kinda hooe someday to see her softer side.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby yes » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:48 pm

MisterEbony wrote:I dont get it. Why is Chrysalis always so dark as a pred? I kinda hooe someday to see her softer side.

I haven't read the full story but I think this might be softie Chrysalis:

http://aryion.com/g4/view/279285

Also to elaborate on your gripe, Chrysalis seems to be the one of the few characters in the MLP universe to be unabashedly evil. Other characters seem to have tragic beginnings or were otherwise reformed. Her portrayal in the comics is genuinely creepy, and paint her as a much more sinister villain than in the show.
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:47 am

I disagree. She feeds on love right? Well to me it seems for her to be able to be a permanent villian and get the love she needs seems impossible. In her case reforming would mean a chance for a love buffet.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination