My Little Pony vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: My Little Pony vore

Postby 48th agent » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:05 pm

@Yes

Oooh, very nice! Artist did a great job with making it amazingly cute!
Never split the party!
48th agent
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dangutang » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:12 pm

So I'm sure a lot of people have seen this series by now, but in case you haven't and you subscribe only to this thread... as seen in Tyrix's wonderful gallery of wonderfulness.

1429997196.tyrix_futashy3.png

1429997409.tyrix_futashy4.png

1429997633.tyrix_futashy5.png

1429997829.tyrix_futashy6.png
Dangutang
New to the forum

Postby digidus » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:32 pm

First thought: "Ooh, Flutterpred."
Second thought: "...that's Futashy isn't it"
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby yes » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:03 pm

digidus wrote:First thought: "Ooh, Flutterpred."
Second thought: "...that's Futashy isn't it"

Yep. I could identify that artstyle from a mile away. That's definitely Cartoonlion. Haven't seen any pony stuff from her in years so I'm surprised it's a fetish piece. Then again it was a commission.
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hmhmh6532 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:17 pm

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby yes » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:30 pm

hmhmh6532 wrote:
Dangutang wrote:So I'm sure a lot of people have seen this series by now, but in case you haven't and you subscribe only to this thread... as seen in Tyrix's wonderful gallery of wonderfulness.

1429997196.tyrix_futashy3.png

1429997409.tyrix_futashy4.png

1429997633.tyrix_futashy5.png

1429997829.tyrix_futashy6.png

Tyrix has been putting up really great pieces of art recently. Hopefully he/she does more pony art. :3

But... That's Cartoonlion and not Tyrix. Read the description here.
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hmhmh6532 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:09 pm

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:28 am

Found a pretty sweet channel that might be of interest. Sadly there is no actual vore there, just bulges and ponies eating non-living stuff... still very good at it however: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/difetra
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby yes » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:35 pm

So here's some unfortunate news. It seems like the artist OpusXS has fallen off the grid. I attempted to PM this artist, but when I tried to send the message it simply said that the user did not exist. The last thing that artist posted was 4 months ago. Does anyone have any idea on what happened? It's a shame because I really did enjoy this person's art.
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dark_phoenix » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:48 pm

OpusXS
Author Type: Gallery User
Registered Since: 1 year ago
Views: 18,635
Comments Made: 16 Total Views: 641,106
Comments Received: 222 Items: 118
Favorites: 4,080 Blog Entries: 5

Looks okay to me? Maybe there is an error in the message system?
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby yes » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:57 pm

Dark_phoenix wrote:OpusXS
Author Type: Gallery User
Registered Since: 1 year ago
Views: 18,635
Comments Made: 16 Total Views: 641,106
Comments Received: 222 Items: 118
Favorites: 4,080 Blog Entries: 5

Looks okay to me? Maybe there is an error in the message system?

I hope it's just that. Maybe I'm just overreacting. It's just a little odd how this artist abruptly stopped drawing. Their last actual drawing was uploaded 10 months ago. I would love to see a comeback.
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:06 pm

digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hmhmh6532 » Fri May 01, 2015 4:45 am

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kdanielss » Fri May 01, 2015 8:14 am

I'm currently working on a Pinkie x Twilight vore picture with drawn by Aegwin
kdanielss
Participator

Postby digidus » Fri May 01, 2015 5:34 pm

hmhmh6532 wrote:...Coco... is fucking adorable.

I'm tempted to agree!
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 48th agent » Fri May 01, 2015 10:14 pm

Look, guys, I drewed.

People still like my dreweds, right?

http://aryion.com/g4/view/298332
Never split the party!
48th agent
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GTSdev » Tue May 12, 2015 9:23 pm

Heh, hello ^^ im sorry that i im not so active in this thread as i used to be looong ago, but i still watch it and i really wanna say, im glad to see so meny meny new pieces <3 They are all lovely made.

I wanted to share the 4th page of Attack on Twitan (with drool) here for you guys ^^ I hope you like it and i plan to continue, b-but dont worry, ill promiss not to spam the same comic all the time.

part 4(drool, small).jpg
NEW SKYPE! : Fabiafidus
GTSdev
Silly One

Postby hmhmh6532 » Tue May 12, 2015 10:15 pm

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed May 13, 2015 8:23 am

Yay, this thread was inactive for far too long! Lovely work as always GTS ^____^
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby ejones312 » Thu May 14, 2015 2:43 pm

Hello, I'm new to the forum and I love it. Anyone recall when Ponythroat put up a journal of Vore Ideas on his blog or on FurAffinity telling us to go crazy with any submitted ideas? Well, I downloaded to my computer and I've managed to write my first MLP vore story on this site. Enjoy!

Apple Fritter Surprise
http://aryion.com/g4/view/299915
Spoiler: show
"I can't believe we're doing this for Applejack's birthday," Rarity complained as she wiped away the golden-colored mush off of her fur. "This apple mush is making an absolute mess of my coat."

Rainbow Dash shook her body of any apple filling on her coat, assaulting the pristine unicorn with the sweet, cinnamon flavored goop and groaned. "You've got problems with your coat, Rares? Try being a pegasus getting this sticky stuff on your wings," Rainbow Dash retorted, trying to unfurl her wings only to adhered by the filling. "I can't even keep off the ground for ten seconds flat without this stuff sticking my wings together."

"Well, at least we have somepony to thank," Rarity replied sarcastically, turning to her lavender alicorn friend. "Isn't that right, Twilight?"

Twilight Sparkle grunted as she tried to keep afloat amidst the sea of apple filling. "Sorry, girls. I don't even know how Pinkie was able to talk me into doing this for Applejack."

"Well, you should've been able to talk yourself out of doing this as easy as you were talked into it."

"It wasn't my fault!" Twilight replied. "Pinkie Pie said she wanted this surprise to be extra special for Applejack and I wasn't one to pass up on the idea to make my friends feel special for their special day!"

"Yeah, but you call getting us shrunk down inside a single apple fritter and left on a plate inside Applejack's own kitchen, making our friends feel special?" Rainbow Dash fell on her haunches and crossed her forelegs. "Sure, Twilight, you know how to make a friend feel special."

Suddenly, Pinkie Pie jumped out of the sea of apple filling, surprising the three mares before they were splashed by the apple mush as Pinkie dove back down into the filling, only to surface a second later. "Woohoo! Apples to apples, and crust to crust! Hee hee hee hee hee!"

Pinkie threw her face into the apples and emerged back up with her cotton candy face covered with apple cinnamon mush. With her big tongue, Pinkie lapped up all of the mush into her mouth and noisily chewed her treat with a big smile on her muzzle as Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity looked on completely bewildered. "At least somepony's enjoying this more than we are," Rarity grumbled.

Twilight looked around the dim setting of apple fritter crust and the filling. "Hey, has anypony seen Fluttershy?"

"I have!" Pinkie Pie declared as she reached her hoof deep into the goop and pulled out a mare-shaped pile of filling, allowing her tongue to completely lap up the shape's face to reveal a shy, long-haired Pegasus pony, coughing up the apple filling.

"Fluttershy! Are you okay?" Twilight asked the timid Pegasus.

Fluttershy coughed up the rest of the apples and gasped. "I've had *cough* better days, Twilight," she said, coughing again. "Better days."

Twilight sighed. "Well, at least know we're okay for the time being," she stated, "but now we have to get out of here before we get..."

Pinkie Pie perked. "GET OUT OF HERE!?" she snapped, diving down into the goop and suddenly re-emerging inside Twilight's personal space. "No no no no no no no! We can't get out of here! You Pinkie Promised that you would do anything to help make Applejack's birthday feel super-duper-extra special! You Pinkie Promised!"

Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Fluttershy gasped and turned to Twilight, appalled. "What!? You actually Pinkie Promised to go through with this crazy plan!?" Rainbow Dash yelled at Twilight.

"Yes, but I didn't think we'd end up in here!" Twilight protested. "When Pinkie Pie said she wanted Applejack's birthday to be special, I expected a surprise party was being planned out, not like this!”

“It’s true!” Pinkie added with a toothy grin. “She said the same thing when I told her my master plan to surprise Applejack was to shrink everypony down in an apple fritter I was baking for her and pop out and yell out, 'SURPRISE!'"

Rainbow Dash sighed, shook her head and face-hoofed herself. "Twilight, if there's one thing you need to be extra careful with, it's Pinkie Pie's vague details with her surprise party in the making. Trust me, it's better you ask about the party before you make a Pinkie Promise you'll end up regretting you've made."

"Don't think I've already regretted making that promise," Twilight grumbled in response as Fluttershy's ears twitched.

"Um, girls...?" Fluttershy squeaked as she heard a dull, but distinct and repetitive thunder-like sounds in the distance.

"I do remember when I first made a similar Pinkie Promise haphazardly," Rarity told the girls. "My Boutique was overflowing with so many candy gems, that it took me weeks to clean every last corner and refurbish all of my furniture."

"Girls?" Fluttershy squeaked again as the sounds drew near.

"Ha! You think Pinkie Pie's surprise party planning was bad, just wait until you see what she did with the inside of my cloud house!" Rainbow Dash interjected. "I had to scour everywhere in Equestria to replace all the vintage Wonderbolts posters that Pinkie Pie stained when she popped out of her rainbow cake!"

"Dashie! I said I was sorry!" Pinkie Pie whined.

"Yeah. Sorry that you ruined my hard-earned collection of vintage Wonderbolts posters."

"But I gave you all the gems in Rarity's Boutique so you could buy another set of those vintage posters!"

"You did WHAT!?" Rarity screeched. "Well, it's no wonder why my gems all suddenly vanished!"

"GIRLS!"

Everypony froze to Fluttershy's outburst that intimidated even her as she shrunk away. Their ears picked up on the growing sounds of rhythmic booming heading towards their location in the kitchen, and they all knew why Fluttershy screeched when she did. Pinkie Pie emitted a high-pitched squeal as she knew her surprise was about to come to fruition.

"She's here!" Pinkie Pie screamed at a whisper. "Quick, everypony get to the top of the fritter! That way, we all pop out and surprise her!"

"I don't know, Pinkie," Twilight said. "Suppose that Applejack doesn't see us."

"ARE YOU KIDDING!? She'll totally see us!" Pinkie Pie assured in her hyperactive voice. "All we gotta do is wait for the right moment, and then we surpise her! Easy as that!"

"But what if we--?"

"SSSHHHHHHH!" Pinkie shushed the alicorn. "Here she comes!"

Everypony inside the fritter climbed up to the three cracks in the ceiling of the fritter and peeked over the surface of the crispy, sugary, golden-brown pastry as the thundering noises drew closer to the kitchen door, mixed in with the clopping sounds of hooves falling onto the wooden floor. The green door swung open with a dragging creak to reveal the freckled, blonde-haired, orange pony wearing her trademark stetson hat on her head. Applejack looked around the kitchen as if she was looking for something... or somepony.

"It's her!" Pinkie whispered. "Okay, girls, on my mark!"

====

Applejack came inside the house after checking in with Sugarcube Corner about the whereabouts of Pinkie Pie. Mr. and Mrs. Cake explained that she left to prepare a special surprise for her at her house, and the cowpony couldn't help but feel a bit excited about the surprise. Applejack already checked the barn, since it was the biggest place on Sweet Apple Acres with four walls and a roof big enough for a party, but there was no sign of her friends.

That left only her house. Surely, Pinkie Pie was already prepared to surprise her with the biggest surprise party of her life, so she had to be there already. When Applejack went inside the house, trying her best to feign being surprised despite her honesty, there was nopony in their either.

"Hello? Pinkie Pie, are ya here?" Applejack asked to nopony in particular. She went upstairs to check her bedroom.

"Twi, you in here?" she asked when she checked her room.

Then she went into Apple Bloom's room and looked all around. "Fluttershy? You in here, sugarcube?"

Next, she checked inside Big Macintosh's room for any sign. "Rainbow? Where in Equestria are ya?"

Finally, she checked inside Granny Smith's bedroom. "Rarity? Where is everypony?"

After an unsuccessful search, Applejack looked around her living room again, but there was still no sign of her friends. "That's strange. Mrs. Cake said mah friends were preparin' somethin' special fer me, but Ah can't find not one hair of their manes anywhere. Where could they...?"

Applejack's nostril picked up on a sweet scent, and she began to inhale the smell. She recognized that smell through the mash-up of apples and cinnamon, a wonderfully crispy crust, adding a little bit of sugar on the surface. It was an apple fritter, one of Applejack's favorite and nostalgic treats since she was a little filly! Using her sense of smell, Applejack's nose pointed her into the direction of the kitchen door.

Applejack giggled. "Ah thought as much," she said to herself as she trotted to the kitchen and opened the door. As she did, she looked and saw the familiar scenario in her home where it was devoid of all life. She looked to the table and saw a lone apple fritter sitting on a single plate, with a homemade folded-up card lying next to the scrumptious dessert. Applejack tilted her head with curiosity before she went over to the table and picked up the card.

"'Dear Applejack.

Ah know you can't see us now, but if ya look real close, you can see the hard work we put into makin' your favorite foalhood dessert next to apple pie.

Have a very super-duper-extra special birthday,

Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy.'"

Applejack looked at the apple treat on the table and held a hoof to her heart, an empathetic look growing on her face. “Well, Ah’ll be. They remembered mah favorite treat and they made me this card," she said, tearing up on the inside. "Ah'll have ta thank the girls personally once Ah see them again."

She turned to the apple fritter on the plate and took in the sweet aroma again before she licked her chops. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide, inhaling a little as she bent over to fit the apple fritter into her mouth.

====

"Okay, girls, on three!" Pinkie Pie ordered as the giant figure of Applejack finished reading her card. "One..."

"Pinkie Pie, I don't think this is a good idea," Twilight said with uncertainty. "There's a big flaw in your plan that you haven't put into consideration."

"Two..."

"Pinkie, darling, Twilight has a moot point," Rarity concurred. "If Applejack doesn't see us, then she's most likely going to eat us."

"Three!"

Upon giving the signal, Pinkie Pie, Twilight, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy all popped out of the pastry, only having four of the mares gasping as Pinkie Pie screamed, "SURPRISE!" By the time Pinkie Pie opened her eyes, they bulged to the size of dinner plates she saw herself facing the opening of Applejack's gigantic maw as her world slowly became dark pink. In this light, everypony in the fritter was staring at Applejack's orange tongue with a deep, dark cavern ahead, framed by her pearly white teeth.

"Hey, whaddya know!? We were going to surprise Applejack, but it looks like she's surprised us!" Pinkie Pie said, giggling at the end.

"Applejack, wait!!" Twilight shouted up to the giant mare. "We're on the fritter!! Don't eat us!!"

====

Applejack bent over and scooped up the apple fritter in her jaws and pulled it into her mouth before she fit the entire serving in her maw. Applejack began to chew on the fritter, feeling the taste of sweet, sugary crust eld well with the apple filling inside of the pastry. She moaned with delight; this was the best apple fritter that she ever had in her entire lifetime!

"Mm-mm! Wow! Pinkie Pie sure went all-out on this one!" Applejack said with her mouth full. "Now Ah'll really have ta thank the girls for this wonderful fritter the next time Ah see them!"

The country mare continued savor her delightful gift, not knowing that she was turning her five best friends in the world into her snack.

====

The fritter was scooped off from the plate by Applejack's lower jaws, pushed into her maw by her undulating tongue, and when the fritter deep enough into her mouth, she closed her lips around the pastry and her teeth held it in a tight, firm hold. Then, with a flick of her jaws, Applejack's teeth tore through the apple fritter with a near-deafening crunch, spilling the crispy crust, the sweet apple-and-cinnamon mush, and the five mares onto her tongue.

But that wasn't the end to the five shrunken mares' newfound torment. Applejack's jaws moved in a circular-like motion, mixing the food in her mouth around like a washing machine, making four mares nearly sick to their stomach and one pink mare enjoying the ride of a lifetime. Applejack's satisfied moans from her throat followed the noise of crunches, squelching chews and the salivated, stick tongue that nearly drowned out all noise the other mares made.

"Hang on, everypony!" Twilight shouted as she was pushed onto the wall of Applejack's molars. "This is gonna be rough!"

Rarity screamed as she was lifted by the torrent of masticating food until she found herself pulled into the goop, emerging a second later to catch her breath. "UGH! This is so uncouth!" she shrieked. "Why didn't we abolish this decision with a vote!?"

"Woohoo!" Pinkie Pie shouted as she was tossed in the air and around with the food in the middle of Applejack's gargantuan tongue. "This is the best ride ever!!"

"Pinkie Pie, are you crazy!?" Twilight shouted at the hyperactive mare. "Go find some cover before you get seriously hurt!"

"Forget it, Twi, she's in her own world now!" Rainbow Dash shouted at the gum line of Applejack's frontal lower jaws. "I'm getting out of here for dear life!"

"Rainbow Dash, wait!"

It was too late for Twilight to call for Rainbow Dash as the Pegasus was pinned against the teeth by the tip of Applejack's tongue, the tasting organ lifting her up so she would join in with the big pile of mushy fritter and saliva in the middle of, and near the back of, her tongue. For a moment, Applejack pushed the remains of the apple fritter to her cheeks so she would speak, her booming, deafening voice made unclear by the five mares inside. Their sensitive ears could only take so much before the country mare pushed almost all of the fritter back onto her tongue and continued to chew, slower this time.

====

Applejack felt her chewing slow down once her brain fully processed all of the flavors. Sugar, apple, cinnamon were the obvious flavors, but there was also a bunch of weird, little tastes she tried to identify. There was plum, buttercream, marshmallows, and a bit of cotton candy with the added tanginess of Zap Apples. Applejack stifled a giggle, feeling touched by the flavors her friends added into the apple fritter made especially for her.

She chewed for only a couple of time before tilted her head back and swallowed down her fritter.

====

Applejack's teeth slowed down to a complete stop, giving the five mares enough time to breath after their horrifying experience. Twilight coughed a little and panted, lighting her horn up to illuminate the darkness of her friend's mouth, but only like a dim light at her size. She found herself stuck to some of the apple filling in between Applejack's teeth, trying to pry her hooves away from the combination of apple and saliva, with very little avail.

"Is... is everypony okay?" Twilight asked before a few coughs and chokes were heard on the center of Applejack's tongue, right where the apple fritter laid in a bolus.

The first mare that Twilight heard cough was Rainbow Dash. "Yeah, I'm just doing so super," she said, sarcasm dripping with each word like venom.

"Really!? That's great, because I've just had the best time of my life!" Pinkie piped up near Rainbow Dash's location. "It was like riding on a roller coaster down one of those water slides with those spinning teacups that go around and around and around until you feel like you're about to wolf your cookies, but..."

"Pinkie Pie, please, darling! Don't go into detail!" Rarity begged, followed with a sickly gurgle from the unicorn's throat. "Oh my. Now it'll take me weeks to get myself cleaned off completely."

Twilight looked around the dark, damp mouth, seeing only the figures of Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity sealed in the orange mare's maw before she realized who was missing. "Hey, has anypony seen Fluttershy?"

"I'm here, Twilight," a calm, gentle but timid voice rang out. Twilight turned to the voice of Fluttershy and saw her stuck in between Applejack's two front on her upper jaw, via the apples. The buttercream yellow Pegasus coughed out the fritter from her mouth and curled up into the substance holding her to her friend's teeth, shaking with the psyche of a thousand traumatized timid ponies.

"Fluttershy, are you okay?" Twilights asked.

"No," the Pegasus squeaked. "I don't think I can ever have another apple fritter ever again."

"Don't worry, Fluttershy, we'll figure our way out!" Twilight assured. "All we need to do is stay calm and..."

At that point, a giggle belonging to Applejack reverberated from her throat. All the girls looked at each other worriedly before the giantess's jaws moved once more, reducing the bolus to a pulp before the entire area felt like it was tilting back.

"Is Applejack...?" Twilight wondered before she looked and saw the bolus slide towards the back of the throat, taking a screaming trio of Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Pinkie along with them as Applejack's tongue rose to the roof. "No! Girls!!"

"Whee, this must be the funnest part of the ride!" Pinkie Pie shouted over her friends' screams as they disappeared down Applejack's throat with a big GLURK!

====

Applejack licked her lips, rubbing her satisfied stomach with her hoof. "Whoo, Nelly! That was some good eatin', Pinkie!" she said, licking her lips again before she felt something stuck between her teeth with her tongue. "Hmm. Must be that the bit of plum and buttercream Ah tasted earlier. Ah well, waste not and want not."

Applejack licked the flavors clean from her teeth and swallowed again, feeling the aftertaste on the back of her tongue. After her snack was done, she walked out of the kitchen with a contempt smile on her freckled muzzle as her stomach began to churn inside.

===

"Oh no!" Twilight held her hoof out while she witnessed her friends vanish in her friend's esophagus. Fluttershy felt like crying from what she saw, knowing that the last place they were ending up is in Applejack's stomach, a place where even ponies could digest low amounts of meat.

Twilight and Fluttershy's torment was far from over, as Applejack's whale-sized tongue locked the outside of her lips as she spoke with a deafening voice that rang inside of the ears of the remaining mares. The tongue lapped the outside of Applejack's lips before the tip of the tongue touched Fluttershy's position, causing her to cringe and cry as the spongy material wiped over her body.

"Fluttershy!" Twilight said before the tongue glidered over to her position in her friend's teeth. The alicorn was subjected to being rammed by Applejack's tongue, swabbed left and right repeatedly until the tongue lifted up and back to its original position. Once again, Applejack's voice echoed around her mouth, rendering what little hearing Twilight and Fluttershy had to oblivion... well, for the time being.

The monstrous tongue came to life again, and it shot itself towards the disoriented Fluttershy, catching her completely off guard as her tiny form was scraped away with the apples onto the orange muscle. Fluttershy screamed a terrible scream that helped snap Twilight out of her daze, but for only a moment too late. Twilight yelped as Applejack's tongue scooped her away from her teeth and tilted to make the bits on her tongue slide towards the yawning entrance of her esophagus.

Twilight and Fluttershy tried to crawl away from the entrance, even flapping their own wings to help them escape, but it was no use. Their wings were soaked and useless to fly with. With an inclination of the tongue, Twilight and Fluttershy screamed as they fell to the entrance of Applejack's throat where they slid down the esophagus with an effortless swallow. It took them seconds to reach down the fleshy tube until they met the entrance of the country mare's stomach.

As they went through the sphincter, Twilight and Fluttershy free fell into a shallow lake of greenish liquid filled with the apple fritter, half-digested apple slices, and the three mares that were swallowed before. Twilight and Fluttershy surfaced from the liquid and trudged to a spot in Applejack's stomach where Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie were gathered.

"Well, this stinks," Rainbow Dash said, pouting as she kicked away an apple slice with her hind hoof.

"I agree," Rarity said, running her hoof through her ruined mane, only to track a line of saliva when she retracted her hoof. "Now I know how Applejack felt when she was this small."

"She wasn't that small, Rarity," Rainbow Dash replied. "I know, because she was in my mouth that one time."

"But look on the bright side!" Pinkie Pie chirped. "At least we have a a few days worth of food if we're gonna be stuck for a few days."

"Yeah? Well, thanks to you, we're gonna end up like how food ends up."

Twilight joined in on the group along with Fluttershy, who buried her face into her hooves while she cried. "So now what?" the alicorn asked. "Should we wait for the end to come? I could use my magic to restore us back to side, but if I do that, Applejack might explode."

"You're the egghead here, Twilight," Rainbow Dash grumbled. "So I think you're the one who has a better idea."

"I don't know, Rainbow Dash. If Applejack can hold her apple cider, she could probably hold us until..."

"Twilight, please stop right there," Rarity said with a grimace. "I dare not think of what comes next."

Pinkie Pie giggled. "Silly Rarity! Everypony knows what comes next!"

"Oh? And what's that?"

To answer Rarity's question, the stomach walls began to churn, mixing the apple fritter goop into the soup as the digestion process began. The five mares huddled closer to each other at the dry spot in Applejack's stomach as her acids slowly rose up to the island. Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash all whimpered and closed in on their hug while Pinkie Pie popped up from the back.

"That's simple!" Pinkie answered. "It's the end!"

"PINKIE!" shouted the four mares.
Last edited by ejones312 on Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
ejones312
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination