Vore Game

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore Game

Postby theOkamiyasha » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:20 pm

Hey guys, I found a decent vore game and I thought I'd share it with you all.

https://e621.net/post/show/342521/alsna ... by-digesti

even though it's still a work in progress, it has soft vore/anal vore (?)/unbirth/ digestion/ etc.
thank the creators there and if i may be so bold to recommend the shadow lugia enemy vore scene that ends with something cute.
theOkamiyasha
New to the forum

Re: Vore Game

Postby Ranger » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:35 pm

This is by Alsnapz, from FurAffinity. It's a modified version of a game called "barbftr" by ImaginaryZ.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/alsnapz <- Go watch him for updates to the game~
Ranger
---

Postby scorpion146 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:51 pm

certainly hope he updates his game soon, it's rather good ^^ could use a naga
scorpion146
Been posting for a bit

Postby 8Shapes4Colors » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:31 pm

it's alright but it needs a charizard in it and why is it so broken that's so dumb
Treat everyone else with more respect than you treat yourself and only the foolish will call you selfish.
-Something I made up on the fly
8Shapes4Colors
Somewhat familiar

Postby SREDISKRAD » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:41 pm

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8840199/ "working" version current one broke.
EDIT: I think original link works now...
Last edited by SREDISKRAD on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby scorpion146 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:31 pm

blarg, but now i've gotta make a profile on that site just to view it >.< meh, oh well. Times like this where i love internet anonymity :P
scorpion146
Been posting for a bit

Postby scorpion146 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:47 pm

oook...so i've created an account, but it still says i'm not allowed to view it. what's going on?
scorpion146
Been posting for a bit

Postby 8Shapes4Colors » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:03 pm

scorpion146 wrote:oook...so i've created an account, but it still says i'm not allowed to view it. what's going on?

Go into your settings and mess around with the 'view adult content' thingey. I'm not sure where it is. I'm not even sure what its proper name is.
Good luck, pilgrim.
Treat everyone else with more respect than you treat yourself and only the foolish will call you selfish.
-Something I made up on the fly
8Shapes4Colors
Somewhat familiar

Postby scorpion146 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:17 am

8Shapes4Colors wrote:
scorpion146 wrote:oook...so i've created an account, but it still says i'm not allowed to view it. what's going on?

Go into your settings and mess around with the 'view adult content' thingey. I'm not sure where it is. I'm not even sure what its proper name is.
Good luck, pilgrim.

ayup, that did it ^^ ty. now we just sit back and watch his progress. the game has simple art style right now, but it's well-made and the artist has a lot of potential
scorpion146
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ranger » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:42 am

8Shapes4Colors wrote:...why is it so broken that's so dumb

Because it's not finished yet. Be patient.
Ranger
---

Return to Other / Combination