Seductive Studios - Vore Videos

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Seductive Studios - Vore Videos

Postby seductivestudios » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Not really yet.. not sure how I would do it realistically at this point
http://www.seductivestudios.com
*Custom Fetish Videos*
"Turn your fantasy into reality!"
seductivestudios
Participator

Postby KinoTheCat » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:07 am

YOu could always set up a separate recording with cloth or some kind of material that can look like a stomach, and then do a recording inside of the material with or without the person inside of it. =)

Kind of like video taping the inside of a sack, except the inside of the sack has been artistically tailored to look like the inside of a stomach. owo
In our darkest of days, we will see the light. Those who follow it shall conquer, and those who don't shall vanish.
KinoTheCat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wierdost » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:05 am

Inside shots would be the absolute cherry on top at this point!
Wierdost
---

Postby Rogue » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:32 pm

I have a thought... a play on the 'unsuspecting prey' aspect of a vore scene...

One girl is either on the computer or watching tv, when the other walks into the room from behind, looks her over for a moment, and with a deciding evil grin, sneaks up behind the poor victim, taking her off guard with a chest grope from behind. taking a few moments to feel up her prey, the predator girl turns her victim around, one hand on her butt and the other on the back of her head, and opens wide, (option shot 1, showing their midsections only with the prey girl squirming violently, or cgi the mouth stretch over he head. the predator takes it slow, groping up the victims body, and once down to the hips, leans back and points the others legs up, and letting gravity pull them down with a few coaxing swallows.

That's just an idea... something fun to use to play around with camera angles.

You've got a lot of good stuff! out of curiosity, have you considered a joint venture with voreville/Teamstaceyli? They could help you out with some CGI tricks...
why is it that if a guy talks dirty, it's sexual harassment, but if a girl talks dirty, it's $1.99 a minuet?
Rogue
Somewhat familiar

Postby seductivestudios » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:36 am

- Now available at http://www.seductivestudios.com & http://www.seductivestudiosfilms.com

"Adventures of Batgirl - Batbites"

- The Adventure continues where we left off with Electra after eating Supergirl whole....

After word has got out through the superheroine community of Supergirl's mysterious disappearance Bat girl has taken it upon herself to take the case to find Super girl. We find Bat girl in the bat cave doing research into supergirl's disappearance. Bat girl knows Super girl was last seen heading out to apprehend the mysterious Electra she knows she might be responsible for super girl's disappearance. While Bat girl main focus is trying to locate Electra finally a break through for Bat girl she has been able to locate Supergirl herself and so Bat girl quickly heads out with the coordinates to find Supergirl.

Bat girl arrives at the location but is shocked when she doesn't find Supergirl but finds the Mysterious Electra who's stomach has now returned to normal having eaten Supergirl unaware to Bat girl. Bat girl knows Supergirl is here and demands Electra tell her what she has done with Supergirl. But Electra just laughs and says Bat girl will soon find out what happen to her friend Supergirl. Electra says this was all a trap and that Bat girl has fallen right for it. Bat girl then springs into action and begins to fight Electra and the two exchange blows while Bat girl is still unaware to the fact of what Electra is really cable of. The fight wages on but Bat girl is able to get the upper hand and is actually able to take Electra down and subdue her. With Electra subdue for the moment Bat girl pulls out one of her special gadgets from her bat belt which is a tracking device and she begins to point around trying to find where Electra has hidden Supergirl but bat girl is shocked and confused when the tracking device points right at Electra more specifically her stomach. With Bat girl still confused as to what is happening Electra starts laughing and begins to pull herself up and then she begins to rub her stomach showing and implying to Bat girl where her friend Supergirl really is. Bat girl tries to act fast she pulls out some Bat rope hoping to tie up Electra for good but all of a sudden Electra quickly blows Super breath like Supergirl does and it knocks Bat girl right off her feet and knocks her out for a second.

When Bat girl comes to we see she has been tied up with the Bat rope she had and is lying on the floor of the room. She is helpless she cant move at all as Electra just stands over her. Bat girl demands to be realised but Electra simply laughs. As Bat girl continues to struggle she asks Electra how she was able to use Supergirl's super breath and asks what she has done with her?. Electra then tells a helpless Bat girl what really happened to her friend Supergirl. Electra says she ate supergirl and says she was tasty to eat. Electra then says one of the other bonus of when she eats someone besides the taste is that she then absorbs their super powers. Bat girl is shocked by what she has heard. She asks if Supergirl is still alive and Electra tells her yes and she now lives forever in agony inside her stomach. Electra rubs her stomach and then tells Bat girl don't worry because she is about to join Supergirl inside her stomach too. Bat girl screams no as she tries desperately to get free as Electra laughs. Electra then says to Bat girl that her friend Supergirl didn't even see or was aware what was happening to her as she was being eaten alive and when she was aware she got a big shock and Electra laughs and rubs her stomach once again. Electra then says however unlike Supergirl Bat girl is going to be very aware of what is happening to her. Bat girl keeps struggling to get free as Electra then begins to smell and taste different parts of Bat girls body. Once Electra has finished having her little fun she then decides she's ready to have her next superhero meal and she ponders whether to eat bat girl head or feet first. Electra decides she is going to eat Bat girl feet first as she wants Bat girl to see and experience everything that is happening to her till she disappears into Electra's mouth into darkness. As bat girl continues desperately to get free Electra then begins and we see her mouth open up real wide like she did when she ate supergirl and begins to eat Bat girl. Bat girl screams in pain as we see her slowly start to appear off screen while we hear slurping and gulping sounds in the background. Bat girl continues to scream during the whole thing till finally we get one last shot of her face and then she totally disappears off screen and then we hear a very big gulp in the background.

We then see Electra licking her lips and then we get a shot of her rubbing a once again huge distended pregnant like belly like before when she ate Supergirl. We can then hear the faint voice of Bat girl screaming to be let out and Electra can hear her screams but she just laughs. Electra talks to Bat Girl about how now she and Super girl are now reunited inside her stomach trapped forever. Then Electra lets out a big burp and with that she actually accidentally burps up Bat girls mask. Electra goes to pick up the mask and decides she is going to keep it and might use it as part of her next scheme as she plans to continue with her ultimate plan of eating every single superhero out there. Electra says Two superheros down and she says she has still plenty of room for more and then she decides to go lie down on the couch nearby and has a rest while holding and rubbing her huge belly. The faint voice of Bat Girl coming from Electra's stomach slowly fades away till there is silence and that's where we leave things.

- View the trailer here - https://vimeo.com/74887780

*Custom Fetish Videos*
seductivestudios
Participator

Postby seductivestudios » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:37 am

Rogue wrote:I have a thought... a play on the 'unsuspecting prey' aspect of a vore scene...

One girl is either on the computer or watching tv, when the other walks into the room from behind, looks her over for a moment, and with a deciding evil grin, sneaks up behind the poor victim, taking her off guard with a chest grope from behind. taking a few moments to feel up her prey, the predator girl turns her victim around, one hand on her butt and the other on the back of her head, and opens wide, (option shot 1, showing their midsections only with the prey girl squirming violently, or cgi the mouth stretch over he head. the predator takes it slow, groping up the victims body, and once down to the hips, leans back and points the others legs up, and letting gravity pull them down with a few coaxing swallows.

That's just an idea... something fun to use to play around with camera angles.

You've got a lot of good stuff! out of curiosity, have you considered a joint venture with voreville/Teamstaceyli? They could help you out with some CGI tricks...

Haven't considered a joint venture at this point - we like to keep it in house :)

Could you email that idea to Sara at [email protected] ? We always love to hear new ideas!
*Custom Fetish Videos*
seductivestudios
Participator

Postby hugebellyluvr » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:17 am

you guys have to find a actress 9 months pregnant for your vore vids thats willing,would be amazing and as real as were gonna get lol :D
hugebellyluvr
New to the forum

Postby MrSinister1990 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:22 am

Should do a dual vore video with two victims :)
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby seductivestudios » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:30 am

Comet - Available now at www.seductivestudios.com & www.seductivestudiosfilms.com -

- View the sample here - http://vimeo.com/74124062 -

Comet is a space alien with an insatiable appetite for earth girls. Her friend Moon has informed her in how to order the tastiest girls for her dinner desires. After ordering a succulent little blonde to her house, Comet asks her to undress so she can see exactly what she is having for dinner.
Jenny undresses and Comet starts to drool over Jenny's tight perky ass. She tells Jenny that she is going to eat her for dinner, and playing along, Jenny gets on the table.
The girls start to kiss and caress, and Jenny starts to think something may be wrong... but it is too late.
As Comet's mouth opens unnaturally wide and a horrific screech erupts from her cavernous maw, Jenny tries to frantically back away, but Comet grabs her head first and slowly gobbles her down, enjoying every sweet, salty bite...
After her appetite is sated Comet sits back and is immediately turned on and starts to masturbate, thinking how delicious the little blonde was, and planning her next meal.

*Custom Fetish Videos*
seductivestudios
Participator

Postby seductivestudios » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:59 am

Hi all! Just wanted to let you know that we have a brand new model available and ready to work!
She is brand new to the fetish world, in fact we got her first on camera with her first ever bondage video, sleepy video and throat video.
18 years old, and ready to work. No tattoo's, and open to almost everything. What a find!
See more of her on our blog or at www.seductivestudios.com
Her name is Hailey, and here are her pics.
Get her to work!!

*Custom Fetish Videos*
seductivestudios
Participator

Postby Bright » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:04 am

If she's into bondage, it sounds like she could be tied up for dinner.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby seductivestudios » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:07 am

That's an idea :D
*Custom Fetish Videos*
seductivestudios
Participator

Postby Fidel2323 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:26 am

Bright wrote:If she's into bondage, it sounds like she could be tied up for dinner.

Orrrrrr...
She could be tied to the belly of another actress, put under a wide dress (together with the other actress of course) for a really realistic vore-clip.

@seductiveStudios: Do you make test-clips to see if something looks good on camera? If yes, well, how about something like that?
Fidel2323
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby razorbacknod » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Hello there, I stumbled upon this topic today and read through a bit of it and decided to roll the dice and purchased two of your videos, and I use the term rolling the dice because I am very cautious in paying money for pleasure. I wasn't disappointed in my 30+ dollar expenditure as the sound quality, video quality, and scripts were enjoyable. I was very impressed on how you went about Electra eating Bat Girl, you did an interesting camera angle that worked well with the actresses to simulate Electra gulping Bat Girl down, great execution! The other video I bought was Comet, which I also enjoyed, but boy was I not prepared for the screech with my headset on. x.X

I knew the screech was coming but it still caught me off guard. xD The only recommendation I would give with that is the screech you used. The dry sound reminded me of a table saw (brains work in such weird ways) which connected it to hard vore. I would recommend use a more unearthly and feminine screech next time. ^^

The masturbation after the voring was a good touch, and I think there are plenty of people who like the idea of predators getting off to the squirms and helpless escape attempts of their prey, the only downside is that her belly was still the same size so it was a little harder to suspend disbelief and imagine someone inside of her.

In either case the actresses did an excellent job and I was satisfied with my purchases. I would like to add that you having a plot synopsis is an excellent touch. As I said before, I normally avoid paying for pleasure, but because you told me what was in store and how long the videos were I felt trusting enough to invest in your work. I look forward to more content in the future!
razorbacknod
---

Postby seductivestudios » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:21 am

Hey! Well Im glad you went for it and enjoyed the videos, we're going to work on a new screech, haha, so that you for that suggestion! And Ya we wish we could have extended her belly as well, but its hard to do since she was nude and it was a custom video script which we followed. But thank you for all of your feedback, and we hope to come out with some new videos for you to enjoy!!
Daphne xoxo
*Custom Fetish Videos*
seductivestudios
Participator

Postby seductivestudios » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:37 am

Vidcaps from our latest in the series of "Moon" and "Comet" - we now have Hailey as "June"
What a knockout!
These are just the vidcaps, not for sale... yet :)
You can see them all on our blog - http://seductivestudios.tumblr.com/

*Custom Fetish Videos*
seductivestudios
Participator

Postby MrSinister1990 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:35 pm

Have you guys thought about that dual vore idea? I think it would be awesome to see it done well where one of your vore actresses eat two of your other vore models at the same time
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby seductivestudios » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:17 pm

We havent done that yet, we are still new to the vore movies, but we love filming them! Thanks for that suggestion and if you are interested in a custom movie, let us know!!
Daphne xoxo
*Custom Fetish Videos*
seductivestudios
Participator

Postby cruddneck » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Seductivestudios,
While I admit I have an interest in your videos, I have to say a price tag of $18 is pretty steep. Especially considering that price in non-refundable. Additionally, I can't get the essence of the vore from the trailer; I just see an open mouth with a loud noise. Are there any demo tapes or other older full vore videos you could share to establish some confidence in seductivestudios' work?
cruddneck
Been posting for a bit

Postby iamthedave » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:52 pm

They just started making vore videos in the last two months. This is new territory for them. There's plenty of older fetish vids on their sites though, if you want a general idea.
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination