Male Breast Vore?

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Male Breast Vore?

Postby Herc1995 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:39 pm

This one is a very unusual request! I'm sure there are not many people interested in this at all, but I really would love to find art of this!

So, does anyone have (Or is anyone willing to draw) Breast Vore with male preds? Or, Male breast expansion? I'd love to find some! I have only seen MAYBE one or two!
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Re: Male Breast Vore?

Postby DireZyre » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:57 pm

I've never even heard of this before let alone seen it, though as my sona is a cuntboi he has the ability to lactate, so it would make a bit of sense for him, I just can't exactly imagine where the bulge would be... would it like give the man breasts?
DireZyre
Been posting for a bit

Postby Herc1995 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:03 pm

DireZyre wrote:I've never even heard of this before let alone seen it, though as my sona is a cuntboi he has the ability to lactate, so it would make a bit of sense for him, I just can't exactly imagine where the bulge would be... would it like give the man breasts?

Yes it would. Thats the image I have in my head. Prey goes in the nipples and curls up in the chest, giving the pred female-like breasts.
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby iswallowyouup » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:20 pm

I have not heard of a thing but it sounds fabulous~
iswallowyouup
New to the forum

Postby CrimsonShadow » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:41 pm

I've never seen this before, and since I usually don't like male preds, I probably wouldn't look it up on my own, but I did come up with a scenario even I would like: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Shinji and Kaworu (my first, and so far only, yaoi ship) are talking, and Shinji confesses that even though he likes Kaworu, he also really REALLY likes boobs, something Kaworu is lacking, so Kaworu decides to get himself some boobs by nipple voring Asuka and Rei. At first Shinji's really freaked out, but he quickly warms up to it and decides to fondle Kaworu.
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Herc1995 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:22 pm

CrimsonShadow wrote:I've never seen this before, and since I usually don't like male preds, I probably wouldn't look it up on my own, but I did come up with a scenario even I would like: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Shinji and Kaworu (my first, and so far only, yaoi ship) are talking, and Shinji confesses that even though he likes Kaworu, he also really REALLY likes boobs, something Kaworu is lacking, so Kaworu decides to get himself some boobs by nipple voring Asuka and Rei. At first Shinji's really freaked out, but he quickly warms up to it and decides to fondle Kaworu.

Okay....never have I seen that anime but that DOES sound VERY hot! :D

Also, I do love to RP as well so if nobody has any pictures or stories to share, I would love to RP male breast expansion or male Nipple vore!
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby Herc1995 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:43 am

I cant be the only one into this? :(
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrimsonShadow » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:18 am

Herc1995 wrote:I cant be the only one into this? :(

It's probably just not something people think about a lot. I'm working on a paper for school, but after I'm done I'm going to start writing some vore stories, and I'll be sure to include my idea from earlier.
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ShadyPixels » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:28 am

Herc1995 wrote:I cant be the only one into this? :(

Not gonna lie. This sound VERY attractive. :p
Now with a hint of Lovecraftian horrorterror and lavender~
ShadyPixels
Been posting for a bit

Postby Herc1995 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:39 am

Bump??? Anybody?
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby Salanth » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:05 pm

I think I've seen a very old comic drawn by Min of this, but when I look for the archive I've seen it in I can't find it anymore. Maybe someone else knows what I'm talking about?
Salanth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Herc1995 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:43 pm

That1guy wrote:I think I've seen a very old comic drawn by Min of this, but when I look for the archive I've seen it in I can't find it anymore. Maybe someone else knows what I'm talking about?

I would love to see ANY kind of art like this or stories! :)
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:01 am

Dude, I love man tits and male breast vore. We should RP <3
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Salanth » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:22 pm

Turns out I actually had the pictures of it on my hard drive. I'm going to go ahead and assume Min isn't DNP or something similar. Enjoy.
Attachments
male boob-vore 1.jpg
male boob-vore 2.jpg
male boob-vore 3.jpg
Salanth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Herc1995 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:16 am

ooooh I vaguely remember that! I didnt know it was Min! They sure have improved a LOT over the years! :O
Thanks for sharing!
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby Herc1995 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:09 am

Bump anybody??
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby emersonbede » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:42 pm

I love this idea! Guys' chests don't get enough love in vore. Stuff em, make some lovely curves.
emersonbede
New to the forum

Postby Herc1995 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:44 am

emersonbede wrote:I love this idea! Guys' chests don't get enough love in vore. Stuff em, make some lovely curves.

Thank you! Finally somebody else into this idea! I wanna see some male nipples swallow people up~ and some big male boobs! :D
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby Herc1995 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:42 pm

Bump please!
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby EmissaryOfRainbows » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:49 pm

This is actually an interesting idea, I think I'd like to see some more of this
EmissaryOfRainbows
Intermediate Vorarephile