Bayonetta 2 Soul Vore video cip request

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Bayonetta 2 Soul Vore video cip request

Postby johnnyd1988 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:12 pm

so yeah, there are 2 bosses in bayonetta 2 for Wii u that can eat your soul

Alraune and Resentment

Alraunes first form can drain you and literally tear out your soul, while her second form can suck the soul out of Bayonetta/Jeanne's body for an instant kill

Resentment has an atrtack where it coils around the player character and grapples their soul, and eats it if the Quicktime Event is failed

Resentment also has an attack where it turns you into a child and can nom you for an instant kill then, but yeah.

my request Is a compliation of Bayonetta and Jeannes souls getting vored by Alraune and Resentment's insta kills and the failure results/instant kills
there are some videos on youtube, but their either scattered, or incomplete

and i cant find a single video of Jeanne getting insta killed succesfully by the soul vore attack of Alraune form 2

heres a link to a different ryona video of the fight with just bayonetta
https://youtu.be/3paJ4FBLhLU?t=3m29s

so if anyone could do that and post the video on youtube or here, it would be much appreciated
thank you
johnnyd1988/johnnyd2

PS Edit: sorry if this is wrong forum btw, wasnt sure if soul vore belong here or softvore
johnnyd1988
Somewhat familiar

Re: Bayonetta 2 Soul Vore video cip request

Postby Raptor1 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:06 am

johnnyd1988 wrote:Resentment also has an attack where it turns you into a child and can nom you for an instant kill then, but yeah.

my request Is a compliation of Bayonetta and Jeannes souls getting vored by Alraune and Resentment's insta kills and the failure results/instant kills

I would love to see those, as well!
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die!
Raptor1
Participator

Postby johnnyd1988 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:27 pm

Raptor1 wrote:
johnnyd1988 wrote:Resentment also has an attack where it turns you into a child and can nom you for an instant kill then, but yeah.

I would love to see those, as well!

me too ^^
johnnyd1988
Somewhat familiar

Postby johnnyd1988 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:29 pm

toook matters into my own hand, and found someone to record the missing footage
and heres the result i made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5snenQn1z1A&

compiled this from some other gameplay footage
johnnyd1988
Somewhat familiar

Postby Blahblahbum » Tue May 31, 2016 10:08 am

does anyone have any footage of the demon boss performing this attack? I cannot seem to find it anywhere online.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/bay ... 0917051902
Blahblahbum
Been posting for a bit

Return to Other / Combination