Ryonasaga Discussion

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby Chaotic » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:57 am

You got Blue right. Pink is draining of MP I believe. Well that or damage from an attack that causes a status effect. To view your status in battle you need to press X. Here's a list of status effects.

Stun ; スタン(一定時間行動不能、戦闘中のみ)
Faint ; 気絶(一定時間行動不能)
Coma ; 昏倒(MPが0の時行動不能になる。一定時間で回復)
Fall ; 転倒
KnockDown ; 戦闘不能(HPが0の時)
Poison ; 毒(一定時間ごとにダメージ。時間経過では治らず、ダメージ増加)
Paralyze ; 麻痺(敏捷が0になる。一定時間で回復)
Weaken ; 衰弱(腕力が低下し、体力とスタン耐性が0になる。一定時間で回復)
Frozen ; 凍結(一定時間行動不能。打撃か火属性攻撃で解除。割れると最大HPの1/4ダメージ)
Sleep ; 眠り(一定時間行動不能。攻撃を受けると目覚める)
Attach ; 吸い付き(一定時間行動不能。複数の敵が1人のキャラに吸い付き可能)
Capture ; 捕獲(一定時間行動不能。1匹の敵が複数のキャラを捕獲可能)
LifeGauge ; 味方キャラのライフゲージを表示します
Slime ; べとべと(一定時間ごとにダメージ。時間経過で回復)
Heat ; ???状態(体力、精神力低下)
Invaded ; 寄生(一定時間ごとにダメージ。時間経過で回復)
Flu ; 細菌感染(周囲の味方に感染する毒)
Fracture ; 骨折(魔力と魅力を除くステータスが大幅に低下)
FloatBind ; 浮遊拘束(行動不能。時間経過回復時にダメージ)
Hypnotized : あやつる(操作不能。味方に攻撃)
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dr34m3r » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:11 am

hey Chaotic every time i run the program the window keeps coming up as black. what gives? i've set the regional setting to japanese and downloaded that prog from MS.com and i even included that text file in the battle folder. what am i doing wrong!?!
dr34m3r
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Chaotic » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:39 am

Well all I can say is to check under the "Advanced" tab in the regional and language settings and make sure it's set to japanese there. Changing anything under the "Regional Options" tab doesn't seem to change anything since mine is still set to "English (United States)" so only what you do under the "Advanced" tab seems to determine if you can play the game or not. If all else fails try redownloading the game and make sure that when you extract it you don't move any of the files afterwards. Or try playing it through the .rar without extracting it. Just double click on the rar and then click on the .exe within the rar. the game will load everything up in the archive. I'll look for other possible solutions to you problem.
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby SeruOmen » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:20 pm

Hmn. I'm trying to figure out how to add my own sprites now, and if I make any, I'll upload them here. ^^
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Wanderer » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:29 pm

anyone want my, er, new and improved version of the enemy folder? basically I went through and gave a LOT more enemies the "Eat" command. For those applicable I also gave animations too. It all works, and if you're hankering for more vore in the game it can be a nice quick adjustment.

the enemies I actually added for are primarily the "female" enemies. I'll just post a quick list of them: Bee Girl, Hana Girl, Fire, Harpy, Ririm, Zombie, Rydia_d, Rydia Parasite, and Usi Girl (my personal fave) all have vore moves now. This is opposed to only Lamia, Slime Girls (absorption) and Queen Bee having vore moves (not counting non-female monsters)

I can either post it on my own site or send emails (the enemy folder is about 6 megabytes).

on another note, I noticed a graphic for a move called CutIn Devour within the Player folder, and I noticed it was a skill in the game, but no enemies had it. I didn't find a way to browse the player skills outside the game, do you know where it is Chaotic? Maybe I'll just take some time to peruse the lineup. I've kinda established my favorites so I haven't looked at many of the girls movelists.
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Chaotic » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:40 pm

Seru
Sweet! Can't wait to see them. The only thing I was able to figure out is how the "_ed" text files of enemys and characters read the .png that their accompanied with. For example:
anim_Stand_0 = 1, 1,198,198,14,0,0

1,1 would be the first set of coordinates in the .png for "anim_Stand_0" These coordinates usually indicate the top left corner of the image used.

198,198 would be the bottom right corner of the image. These coordinates can be viewed with certain art programs. I use Microsoft Photo Editor because it shows the coordinates of where the cursor is currently pointing.

14,0,0 are numbers which I currently don't understand. What they represent is not known to me at the moment but if I (or someone else :) ) finds out what they mean I'll be sure to post.

More info will be posted as soon as I get to it ^_^.

Wanderer
Gimme a little bit I'll try and explain what to do :-D . Ooh and I wouldn't mind taking a look at your new enemy folder. :D
Last edited by Chaotic on Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Wanderer » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:03 pm

all uploaded and ready for download:

http://flyinbrianzone.50megs.com/enemy.zip

I don't know how much bandwidth I have or when 50 Megs might cut me off on transfers cause I barely use the site. If it stops working, tell me and I can send emails
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chaotic » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:14 pm

Wanderer
Alright heres how to add CutInDevour into the skills list.
First go to state.txt located in the StartData folder and add in:
CutInDevour ; まるのみカットイン

Check skill.txt and make sure this is located somewhere in the list of skills:
CutInDevour ; カットインデバウアー
If it isn't just copy and paste it into the list.

Now to add it to a certain enemy copy and paste this into their skill list at the bottom of their .txt file:
sklnum = CutInDevour ; カットインたべる
sklprb = 40

Now here comes a pretty repetitive step because you have to do this with every player character that you want the CutInDevour.png to appear on when the skill CutInDevour is used. First copy and paste the "CutInDevour.png" into the player file your going to edit.

In the players "_pd" text add:

exCG_1 = CutIn_Devour ; 追加画像使用(カットイン)←すでにexCG_1が使われている場合は違う番号に

Insert it between sklLV and anim_Stand_0. For Example:

sklLV_Wind = 9
sklLV_Earth = 6
sklLV_Light = 2

exCG_1 = CutIn_Devour ; 追加画像使用(カットイン)←すでにexCG_1が使われている場合は違う番号に

anim_Stand_0 = 0,0,0,199,199,5,0,0
anim_Stand_1 = 0,200,0,399,199,5,0,0
anim_Stand_2 = 0,400,0,599,199,5,0,0
anim_Stand_3 = 0,200,0,399,199,5,0,0

Add this at the end of the anim list. Keep a space between. Might work without a space but I haven't tried.

anim_CutInDevour_0 = 1,0,0,319,239,3,0,0 ; 最初の数値1,は、↑で指定した数字
anim_CutInDevour_1 = 1,320,0,639,239,3,0,0
anim_CutInDevour_2 = 1,0,240,319,479,3,0,0
anim_CutInDevour_3 = 1,320,240,639,479,3,0,0 ; アニメーション4枚

And finally add this at the end of the pzdat list.

pzdat_CutInDevour = 0,0,100,100,512,0 ; 2倍に拡大して画面一杯に表示←キャラクターごとに倍率指定可能

This has to be done with every character you want CutInDevour to effect. You can still use CutInDevour on characters without the above add ons but the .png file won't come up.

Edit: Some of the text got messed up so I'll post the .txt file that has the necessary lines.
EditEdit: Had to .rar it because the .txt file keeps getting jumbled up.
EditEditEdit: I'll add Tubame's txt. file because she's the only one I added "CutInDevour" to as of yet. You can use it for reference.

Oh and your download link unfortunately doesn't seem to work :( . The prompt to donwnload pops up but when I do download it and open it I get the error "Unexpected end of archive" and I'm unable to access any of the files :( .
Attachments
AddCutInDevour.rar
(855 Bytes) Downloaded 1353 times
Tubame_pd.rar
(1.22 KiB) Downloaded 1259 times
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wanderer » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:02 pm

ah, dip

my FTP uploader has decided to be a little bastard and doesn't want to upload the zip file. I think it might be a size issue. I'll work on it again tomorrow maybe. I think I might just make a zip out of the text files since that's all that changes and it will cut down on the size by quite a bit.

also, i tried out CutInDevour. not much devouring to it, and for some reason the image only appears in the bottom part of the window. oh well, I was just curious about the move
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Chaotic » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:13 pm

O_O by image do you mean the scrolling text or the pic of the girl. Oh well if you really really want it to work I'll try and go into greater detail (I might have missed something). Looking forward to that enemy folder :-D .
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby PrinnyDood » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:45 am

Wow, what a great find! That game really is amazingly entertaining. Thanks for sharing. I wish I had something other than gratitude to contribute, but alas, I do not.

Oh, and I too am looking forward to the 'improved' enemy folder, since I don't really have the technical knowhow to fiddle with it myself.
PrinnyDood
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:13 pm

Uhhh how do you control the monsters i cant figure it out for the life of me. I can only control the characters!
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby SeruOmen » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:26 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Uhhh how do you control the monsters i cant figure it out for the life of me. I can only control the characters!

During a fight, hit w, then hit down down.
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Wanderer » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:21 pm

all right, i got the zip file working. I just went through and removed all the picture files. this cut down on the file size by quite a bit. All the directories are the same, so you should be able to just dump the Enemy folder in the main folder and it will write over all the text files for you

stupid FTP Commander...

oh, here's the link again: http://flyinbrianzone.50megs.com/enemy.zip

if it goes bork (knock on wood) let me know, I'll just start sending emails

...or I'll get fed up, throw down a smoke bomb, and use my special Ninja Vanish technique

>_>

<_<
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby SammiRei » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:19 pm

Well, it worked with Ririm and Rydia_Parasite at the very least *just tried it*

On that note, Should Rydia be Lydia? Oh, and I'm almost certian Poison Flog should be Poison Frog.
SammiRei
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wanderer » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:54 pm

she was called Rydia in FFIV, so I don't think so

unless the translation error goes back that far. Never seemed off to me, I know the R and L get mixed up in translations, but Rydia just sounds better than Lydia, more unique ya know?

anyone got an actual list of where the girls are from? The only ones I recognize are the FF girls, Valkyrie from Valkyrie Profile, and Reis from Secret of Mana 3.
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Chaotic » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:41 pm

I understand PoisonFlog should have been Poison"Frog" but because the _ed .txt file associated with it is PoisonFlog.txt I kept the spelling the same for reference purposes. If you wish to change it to PoisonFrog just go into the .txt file and next to "Name" put in your desired name. I don't think you can add spaces because it will make anything after the space dissappear. For example typing in "Poison Frog" will cause the name ingame to be displayed as "Poison".
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ger-Fox » Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:17 pm

» http://upload.npcfighter.de/files/36/97 ... lage05.jpg «

hi

can me one say which I to do is thereby goes?

know me net so with attitude and so out

and/or: what is there wrong? can explain to me on German by pn? or icq 261122574

last nicely thanks

mfg
Ger-Fox
Participator

Re:

Postby Chaotic » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:53 pm

You must change your regional settings to japanese. In order to do that locate Regional and Language Options within the Control Panel. When your in Regional and Language Options go to the "Advanced" tab and under "Language for Non-unicode programs" switch it to japanese.
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby darkevilme » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:21 pm

This is awesome, but what does the cut in devour skill do?.
darkevilme
---

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination