Object Swallowing

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby Cahlind » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:51 pm

Tempest wrote:A friend of mine asked me not too long ago if there were any clips with women actually swallowing a dildo... I know it may be weird, but he is eager to see a woman actually swallowing a dildo. On purpose or by accident; he doesn't care.

I've seen one where a woman deepthroated a long one so deep that she could close her mouth, but (much to my dissapointment) she was able to keep a grip on it.
Cahlind
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Tempest » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:01 am

I've seen something like that too, but I was disappointed to see she didn't swallow it.
Tempest
Heavy user

Re:

Postby Merlance » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:59 pm

Cahlind wrote:I've seen one where a woman deepthroated a long one so deep that she could close her mouth, but (much to my dissapointment) she was able to keep a grip on it.

8O I'm trying to picture explaining that to your doctor..

talk about embarassing :oops:
Merlance
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby unicorn » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:13 pm

Tempest wrote:A friend of mine asked me not too long ago if there were any clips with women actually swallowing a dildo... I know it may be weird, but he is eager to see a woman actually swallowing a dildo. On purpose or by accident; he doesn't care.

Like panty swallowing, this is incredibly hot too. Though this seems less realistic, i mean, it could happen, but the consequences of it would be a lot worse i think...
Man, i'd love to see that though.

There's one furry story i've read where a tiger girl vores her thor dildo... and it's definitely the highlight of the story.
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Tempest » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:14 pm

I don't think it is a problem if she regurgitates it in time...
Tempest
Heavy user

Re:

Postby Merlance » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:17 pm

unicorn wrote:

Like panty swallowing, this is incredibly hot too. Though this seems less realistic, i mean, it could happen, but the consequences of it would be a lot worse i think...
Man, i'd love to see that though.

There's one furry story i've read where a tiger girl vores her thor dildo... and it's definitely the highlight of the story.

where is that stroy at. I would like to read that. That is if you remember where you saw it at.
Merlance
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Merlance » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:19 pm

Tempest wrote:I don't think it is a problem if she regurgitates it in time...

you know that is true but.
Think about the length and if it turns sideways in the stomach..
I'm not sure that will work.
Merlance
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Tempest » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:41 pm

Well, then either she has to drink enough water to let it get out the 'natural way', or she has to go to the doctor's.
Tempest
Heavy user

Re:

Postby unicorn » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:22 pm

Merlance wrote:where is that stroy at. I would like to read that. That is if you remember where you saw it at.

Here: http://yiffstar.com/?pid=21684
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Tempest » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:15 pm

Nice find there. :)
Tempest
Heavy user

Re:

Postby Merlance » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:35 pm

unicorn wrote:
Merlance wrote:where is that stroy at. I would like to read that. That is if you remember where you saw it at.

Here: http://yiffstar.com/?pid=21684

Merlance
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Tempest » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:39 am

Hopefully there are some vids around of women completely swallowing a dildo. My friend would love to see that.
Tempest
Heavy user

Martini Commercial

Postby jshaft » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:50 am

Did anyone happen to download it? If so, could you please upload it to rapidshare or this website???

Youtube removed it and the only other copy is on some pos website called vpod.tv which does not work at all. Why bother removing a 10 year old commercial, I mean really?

ALSO does anyone know for sure the gender of JezzaVore? Are you sure it is a she?
jshaft
New to the forum

Re: Martini Commercial

Postby Tempest » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:54 am

I have no idea...
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby crystal » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:45 pm

I love swallowing videos, but my only question is...do the girls who swallow things like rings regurgitate them, or simply let them pass from their bowels? It seems to me that throwing up a diamond ring could greatly damage the esophogus.

No matter what their means of releasing the object from their bodies are, I still find it hot watching them swallow them. hehe. =P

And to be honest, I would prefer thinking they let the items pass through their bowels.
crystal
Participator

Postby Tempest » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:47 pm

I think so too, myself.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby preved_yt » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:43 pm

crystal wrote:I love swallowing videos, but my only question is...do the girls who swallow things like rings regurgitate them, or simply let them pass from their bowels? It seems to me that throwing up a diamond ring could greatly damage the esophogus.

No matter what their means of releasing the object from their bodies are, I still find it hot watching them swallow them. hehe. =P

And to be honest, I would prefer thinking they let the items pass through their bowels.

I too LOVE IT!!!
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tempest » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:49 pm

You're not the only one. :P
Tempest
Heavy user

Re:

Postby Tee » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:22 pm

I think I once swallowed a marbell, like one of those big, quarter sized ones
Tee
New to the forum

Postby crystal » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:29 am

About three hours ago, I was eating dinner and I decided to swallow something non-digestible. I swallowed a glass marble, and its been amoungst my digesting meal for quite sometime now. It felt rather strange going down. When it first entered my throat, I thought it wasn't goint to go for a moment, but it soon descended. About the time it went behind my breasts, I couldn't feel it anymore, at least not untill it dropped into my semi-full stomach. I felt the heavy glass come to rest on the bottom and I continued eating.

The heavy feeling of dinner has left my stomach, so I assume that my meal and marble have passed on into my small intestine.

I'll report back later when said meal (and marble) have passed from my bowels. This is one meal I'm really looking forward to pooping out! :-D

(by the way, if anyone is wondering, I'm female)
crystal
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination