Object Swallowing

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby DraconicSyntax » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:17 pm

French_snack wrote:
Noonstar wrote:I found this in the related videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52LZEgZEli8

Regardless of what gender this person is, the view is amazing.

Judging by what we see of her at 7:55, it would appear female. :)

It's quite an amazing video… It looks real, but… would anyone really swallow so many marbles?

I would... My record for most swallowed is 90 ^^
DraconicSyntax
Participator

Postby DraconicSyntax » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:20 pm

Who else on here actually swallows marbles? I've been looking for people to chat with about it. So let me know if you do also or at least want to talk, I'd appreciate it!
DraconicSyntax
Participator

Postby ivyiblack » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:23 am

firebolt2526 wrote:Who else on here actually swallows marbles? I've been looking for people to chat with about it. So let me know if you do also or at least want to talk, I'd appreciate it!

me :gulp:
ivyiblack
New to the forum

Postby DraconicSyntax » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:29 am

ivyiblack wrote:
firebolt2526 wrote:Who else on here actually swallows marbles? I've been looking for people to chat with about it. So let me know if you do also or at least want to talk, I'd appreciate it!

me :gulp:

Cool, how many?
DraconicSyntax
Participator

Postby Servothehusky » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:46 pm

I have recently drawn a picture of this sort of thing, but I don't know if it counts or not, it is a Female-herm cockvoing another person's phone(aftermath), and would say the phrase "your going to have to work for it if you want it".
Servothehusky
Participator

Postby Ayashe » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:01 am

Servothehusky wrote:I have recently drawn a picture of this sort of thing, but I don't know if it counts or not, it is a Female-herm cockvoing another person's phone(aftermath), and would say the phrase "your going to have to work for it if you want it".

Phones are one of my favorite objects to be vored :) Cool picture!^^
Ayashe
Somewhat familiar

Postby preved_yt » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:39 am

That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anonavore » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:37 pm

I don't mind vids where girls are swallowing things like goldfish and all ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV0YNtFayEw

But that fish is digestible and will just come out the other end as poop. My favorite vids are of girls swallowing indigestible things ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfcGnhzO6mo

It goes into her pretty mouth and gets swallowed into her pretty body where it gets to spend some time. But it isn't digested. Eventually it has to make it down to her butt where she poops it out encased in her poop. If you searched her poop you'd find it embedded there.
Anonavore
New to the forum

Postby ninjashark00 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:07 pm

Hey,
I'm pretty sure this is okay, but if there are any artists out there, or bored people, I am looking for anything to do with swallowing electronic devices, such as mp3 players, cell phones, cords, etc. If you have any of those or know of any links, this is the place to put them, I guess. I would really appreciate it. I'm not asking for you to take payed stuff and post it here illegally or anything.
I know you all have been putting links on here, and I feel like I should do the same, but I have none that you haven't put up already. :(
ninjashark00
New to the forum

Postby Servothehusky » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:57 pm

phone charger.jpg

This is what I got, I am still uncertain if this belongs here, but I guess this is under a catagory that not on a main topic for one type of vore, I guess it can be here.
Servothehusky
Participator

Re:

Postby xXPANZERSCHRECKGUYXx » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:53 pm

In2theDarkness wrote:I am as well interested in this. There is a site, can't remember the name of it, where these women swallow rings and other small objects. And, if you've been paying attention the news then you would know that this girl (who I think is incredibly idiotic for doing this) swallowed her boyfriend's cell phone because she didn't want him to have it. :roll: ( http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/12/23/phone_throat/ )

Might as well contribute.

The Magic Straw
http://web.archive.org/web/200210030546 ... mstraw.htm

Turns out it was actually a case of assault. The boyfriend supposedly forced the cell phone down the girlfriend's throat and it became lodged and she could barely breathe. It was still in her throat when the emergency workers arrived. Luckily a cell phone is irregular in shape so the air found a way around and she could still breathe somewhat.

Pretty sad really...
xXPANZERSCHRECKGUYXx
New to the forum

Postby preved_yt » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:18 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZfMhK0vjeg
About middle of clip is sweet ring-swallowing scene - woman swallows ring and we even see it going down through skin. After that we see ring travelling under her skin.
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DjConnorJ » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:30 am

How do we view the videos
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby ivyiblack » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:26 pm

You can create a new account for free or use an alredy existing shared account for example UN: themuppets PW: 1337
ivyiblack
New to the forum

Postby Ayashe » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:30 am

ivyiblack wrote:You can create a new account for free or use an alredy existing shared account for example UN: themuppets PW: 1337

Thank you very much! :)
Ayashe
Somewhat familiar

Postby thatjustaintright » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:02 pm

ivyiblack wrote:You can create a new account for free or use an alredy existing shared account for example UN: themuppets PW: 1337

Ugh, what's with people stealing shared accounts?

Luckily I've found another one, but I can't even share it here now or it might be gone too...
thatjustaintright
Participator

Postby ivyiblack » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:45 pm

thatjustaintright wrote:Ugh, what's with people stealing shared accounts?

Luckily I've found another one, but I can't even share it here now or it might be gone too...

I actually don't care, what happens whith shared accounts, I have my own and will do shrooms to share it.

The account I posted was shared by someone, I dont care, on http://bugmenot.com/
ivyiblack
New to the forum

Postby Radijs » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:18 am

User: bugmenotaryion
pw: Aryion

Note that these are case sensitive.
Radijs
---

Postby Metalic » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:25 am

Not entirely sure if this counts but here is this artwork of a slime girl eating batteries.

Metalic
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination