Object Swallowing

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby theheadsn » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:26 am

heres one of them, very cool video i might add

http://xhamster.com/movies/106936/whole ... e_ass.html
theheadsn
Participator

Postby Nerva » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:11 am

Just a little heads-up, folks; a previous thread on the topic was locked a while back. You might wanna read here.
Nerva
???

Postby gr8fzy1 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:05 am

theheadsn wrote:heres one of them, very cool video i might add

Hehehe, that WAS pretty hot.
Seeing is deceiving, EATING is believing!
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cicatrix_Manet » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Heres a thought, does anybody else here have a particular problem with swallowing things whole for real. Ive got a serious problem swallowing pills, and i have to chew things a brazilian times before i can swallow it for fear of choking. I wondered if there was a link to that and vore. Maybe it has something to do with being concious of the swallowing action.

Ive always had a particular problem with it, but its been even worse in the past few years because i choked almost to death once. I actually passed out whilst still choking on it, and when you fade to black in that situation, you convince yourself youre up shit creek. But the blockage dissolved and cleared the airway when i was out, so disaster was averted. Bricks were indeed shat
I...uh...well I...what?...sorry...nevermind
Cicatrix_Manet
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby voriator212 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:43 pm

and seriously, the panty discussion on that locked topic. aren't there "edible ones" in the lingerie department or something? or is the whole edible thing in the name just an expression or something?
voriator212
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby blank » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:42 pm

Cicatrix_Manet wrote:Heres a thought, does anybody else here have a particular problem with swallowing things whole for real. Ive got a serious problem swallowing pills, and i have to chew things a brazilian times before i can swallow it for fear of choking. I wondered if there was a link to that and vore. Maybe it has something to do with being concious of the swallowing action.

Ive always had a particular problem with it, but its been even worse in the past few years because i choked almost to death once. I actually passed out whilst still choking on it, and when you fade to black in that situation, you convince yourself youre up shit creek. But the blockage dissolved and cleared the airway when i was out, so disaster was averted. Bricks were indeed shat

if you look around there was once a thread talking about what people here have been able to do... but do to heath concernse (choking to death ect. ) it was locked. im sure its still around here its was a good read.
i belive you misunderstood the concept of bendering time.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rat_Guy » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:06 am

theheadsn wrote:heres one of them, very cool video i might add

nice!
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Cerulesta » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:32 am

Last edited by Cerulesta on Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cerulesta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cahlind » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:48 am

voriator212 wrote:and seriously, the panty discussion on that locked topic. aren't there "edible ones" in the lingerie department or something? or is the whole edible thing in the name just an expression or something?

There are actual edible ones (they're like fruit roll-ups, actually), but the ones being discussed were not those. If you're wondering why, then to use a good (if unrealistic) comparison, you can swallow a gummy person, but that's not vore, is it?

That said, the swallowing of panties is not recommended.
Cahlind
Been posting for a bit

Postby onsalo » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:00 pm

hey i found this clip... the chick doesnt swallow the dildo, but it has a huge bulge in her throat and she does close her mouth over it. i was like DAMN.

link: http://www.killmyday.com/default~ShowMe ... 40.wmv.htm
onsalo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rat_Guy » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:24 pm

onsalo wrote:hey i found this clip... the chick doesnt swallow the dildo, but it has a huge bulge in her throat and she does close her mouth over it. i was like DAMN.

link: http://www.killmyday.com/default~ShowMe ... 40.wmv.htm

I wish she would swallow it, that would be so great...
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby voriator212 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:26 pm

Cicatrix_Manet wrote:Heres a thought, does anybody else here have a particular problem with swallowing things whole for real. Ive got a serious problem swallowing pills, and i have to chew things a brazilian times before i can swallow it for fear of choking. I wondered if there was a link to that and vore. Maybe it has something to do with being concious of the swallowing action.

does container not come with direction?
usually you take with water, if you are to swallow them whole. >.>
voriator212
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cerulesta » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:51 pm

Last edited by Cerulesta on Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cerulesta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cicatrix_Manet » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:43 pm

voriator212 wrote:does container not come with direction?
usually you take with water, if you are to swallow them whole. >.>

I thought that went without saying. Water doesnt help if the pills are big enough
I...uh...well I...what?...sorry...nevermind
Cicatrix_Manet
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:37 pm

A cute guy swallows two eggs here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxgQsOMjZck
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Umiriko » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 am

hehe back in my old vorish prime i had got into the habbit of swallowing smaller hotdog sausages and thoses gummy worms/snakes with the soft chewy bottom (^. .^) might have to see if i can still do it and whip the old webcam out for you lot
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby MsMorgan » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:32 am

A favorite hobby of mine. You should join our forum: http://swallowanything.com/main.html
MsMorgan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Umiriko » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:54 pm

Eeeeeee thanks for the heads up msmorgan (^. .^)
"if it fits down my throat, it's good" genious , sounds like my kinda place il go register
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
Umiriko

Postby MsMorgan » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:23 am

Glad to share :-)
MsMorgan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Umiriko » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:14 pm

hehe so many good and tempting ideas from there ^^ if anyone is into gulping stuff down i would definetly reconmend it
Umiriko

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination