Object Swallowing

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby Tempest » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:57 am

Oh? I bet it tasted good.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby crystal » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:04 pm

crystal wrote:About three hours ago, I was eating dinner and I decided to swallow something non-digestible. I swallowed a glass marble, and its been amoungst my digesting meal for quite sometime now. It felt rather strange going down. When it first entered my throat, I thought it wasn't goint to go for a moment, but it soon descended. About the time it went behind my breasts, I couldn't feel it anymore, at least not untill it dropped into my semi-full stomach. I felt the heavy glass come to rest on the bottom and I continued eating.

The heavy feeling of dinner has left my stomach, so I assume that my meal and marble have passed on into my small intestine.

I'll report back later when said meal (and marble) have passed from my bowels. This is one meal I'm really looking forward to pooping out! :-D

(by the way, if anyone is wondering, I'm female)

Took me longer than I had hoped to right back, but I know the marble is out of my body now. It was about two days ago and I was at a friends house. I didn't want to lose the marble so using two pairs of gloves and a pair of tweasers, I retrieved it and then, of course, sterilized it.
crystal
Participator

Re:

Postby Tempest » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:34 am

Ah. Good to know you have it back.
Tempest
Heavy user

Re:

Postby bloodwolfvamp » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:50 am

unicorn wrote:
Merlance wrote:where is that stroy at. I would like to read that. That is if you remember where you saw it at.

Here: http://yiffstar.com/?pid=21684

(That was a kewl story)
*careful I bite*

(Visit me on DA)
http://nightwolf316.deviantart.com/
bloodwolfvamp
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:05 pm

mmmmm after watching that ballon video i have got me a few ideas.... gunna pop to the shops tomrrows for a ballon or two *giggles*
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re:

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:37 pm

*gets out a hose*
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Re:

Postby Sarbiton » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:44 pm

I can barely swallow anything larger than a tictac.
Also, hey Crystal. Nice to see you still alive and kicking.
The stories and information posted by this user are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything he says here as fact.
Sarbiton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:15 am

ya im struggleing right now, trying to beat that dam gag reflex, any tips?
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re:

Postby Tempest » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:32 pm

Keep practicing. Are you attempting to swallow a balloon?
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby OmegaWulf » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:13 pm

A lurker contributes!

http://projectp.tfcentral.com/main01.html

Go to the JD2000 section (sixth down on the left) It's called Munchies, there is a bit more on his DA account.

This has been around for a while but there is some object eating in the middle.[/url]
OmegaWulf
Been posting for a bit

Postby unicorn » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:04 pm

I was looking up sword swallowing routines for a picture i'm working on, and happened across this article... thought you guys might like it.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1939304.html

Groovy x-ray shot!
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby halfhalfstep » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:52 am

hey everyone i am new here! i am just wondering won't all these object swallowing hurt? for example when a woman swallows ants or marbles, won't they get a stomach ache? i mean if some ants managed to survive for a moment, they would bite frantically at the stomach walls which definitely would cause pain. Also even for inanimate objects like marbles or light balls, when they end up in the stomach, they would be pushed around by the stomach walls and the women who swallows would also get severe stomachaches because of the hard objects pushing against her stomach walls. so why do women still swallow objects? can anyone enlighten me?
halfhalfstep
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daniel092004 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:22 am

Guys do it too, and I think it's kind of a trade off. They get the pleasure of swallowing in exchange for feeling kind of stomach-achy later. I suppose you could say it's like vodka, hurts like hell, but you just keep going for more mostly because it hurts.
Daniel092004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Radijs » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:04 am

I'm a guy... Should I now feel discriminated against?

No stomachaches or anything. There's no pain or real discomfort so you're just misinformed.
Radijs
---

Re:

Postby GigaHand » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:06 am

http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=Foru ... ic&t=14157

It's a story I wrote. It has a little object swallowing at the beginning.

...Why are you all looking at me like that?

ALRIGHT! IT'S SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION! HAPPY NOW!?
Religion. Because you're too lazy and stupid to come up with your own imaginary friend.
GigaHand
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Omicron_xd5 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:56 pm

Awesome story :)
Omicron_xd5
---

Re:

Postby bloodwolfvamp » Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:11 am

unicorn wrote:
Merlance wrote:where is that stroy at. I would like to read that. That is if you remember where you saw it at.

Here: http://yiffstar.com/?pid=21684

(That was awesome to read a second time^^)
*careful I bite*

(Visit me on DA)
http://nightwolf316.deviantart.com/
bloodwolfvamp
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby voriator212 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:27 pm

Sarbiton wrote:I verily like object swallowing. I've had many a scene of simply stuffing somebody with the contents of their living room. I love it.
For those that also love it, Cor-com has a brilliant picture that combines object stuffing with vore. I'm sure you folks will love it.

got everything but the kitchen sink, XD
voriator212
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby voriator212 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:42 pm

GigaHand wrote:http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=14157

It's a story I wrote. It has a little object swallowing at the beginning.

...Why are you all looking at me like that?

ALRIGHT! IT'S SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION! HAPPY NOW!?

that was entirely great, but can you have them get out the other way in one piece? that'd be quite a turn on...
voriator212
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby Vitric » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:24 pm

This thread needs a bump! Object swallowing is awesome, especially because you can do it in real life :-D I can get down large pills, small pebbles and such. I have an eraser of the magic school bus, and I always look at it and think of that episode where they never fully complete the digestive system tour lol >.> It's a little bit on the big side for me right now, and I'm not sure if rubber digests or not (leaning towards not), although I'm sure I could do it if I wanted to.
Vitric
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination