Object Swallowing

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby MidnightRose » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:17 pm

Actually, I like swallowing stuff myself, but it's a lot more awesome to me when a guy does it. XD I would gulp down Goldfish crackers and tube-shaped noodles all the time when I was little. I tried swallowing a card once (for no reason at all), but of course it didn't go as planned and I had to fold it up before doing so.
Last edited by MidnightRose on Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Umiriko » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:20 pm

hehe would offer to show you stuff on cam midnight but the girlfriend doesnt let me XD, maybe i should eat her next
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby MidnightRose » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:22 pm

LOL I understand why. XD
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Umiriko » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:21 pm

hehe im a very loyal dragon really, more like a lion (^. .^) just very playful is all
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
Umiriko

Postby MidnightRose » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Another experience of mine is fairly recent and purely accidental. I could've choked.

I was eating an Italian ice while watching a Team Fortress 2 video on Youtube. Big mistake. I laughed so hard at one part that I inhaled a large chunk of ice. I miraculously managed to swallow the whole thing without the aid of water. My throat really hurt afterwards.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Umiriko » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:52 am

ya you wanna be carful not to do objects that have edges or are too big, take it slow, my first accidental one was a giant marble XD dam my throat was killing me for ages
Umiriko

Postby VirSum » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:50 pm

Here is a clip from youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na9nz6tQxJk
VirSum
Somewhat familiar

Postby fatso21 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:41 pm

a girl swallowing 1 cell phone is ok,but what would really turn me on is a 9-months-pregnantlooking belly full of cell phones. and i have the perfect setting for a situation like that! A group of college aged friends-boys and girls- are havinga party(they're not celebrating anything,but hey, they're in college!) and after a healthy? portion of booze is evenly distibuted amongst their bloodstreams,they decide to play truth or dare,and one unfortunate girlwho sais dare is now faced with the misfortune of being dared to swallow everybodys cellphone, mp3 players and all portable electronic devices. Can she do it? of course she can! because if she couldn't this story would suck!

Waddayathink? :D
fatso21
Participator

Postby VirSum » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:56 pm

VirSum
Somewhat familiar

Postby fatso21 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:29 am

I saw the video, but it was with a dude.
I dont know why, but I always have like women swallowing things better. a man with a bloated belly that looks pregnant is wrong.
fatso21
Participator

Postby preved_yt » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:05 am

fatso21 wrote:I dont know why, but I always have like women swallowing things better. a man with a bloated belly that looks pregnant is wrong.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000...0000000 Agree
But video with girls & womans swallowing things is a super-rare, and most of them os Arianagirls vids, but they can be even fake...
On youtube with girls/womans I saw mostly sword swallowing, more rare balloon swallowing, and other things is just super-rare... more often just deepthroating (w/o whole downing) of bottles, balloons, dildos & others... It`s sad...

And I just hate that dude on video, because he is dude... Better, if he was a girl...
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Stmch » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:27 pm

Hi! Very nice thread!! =D

I really like object swallowing. That's how it all started for me... I used to swallow wooden marbles, to feel how they went down my throat. Some times I tied a string to the marble that I swallowed, so I could take it back up again. I also swallowed pieces of saop, and short pencils, wich were the only thing that I could feel in my stomach, because of the tip.

For me, the ultimate turn on is to feel something in my stomach. To know that its in there. It doesn't matter really if it's food, objects or some living creature. Well, I have never tried swallowed something alive IRL. That's a little bit too cruel, I think. The reason why I like vore, is because something living would struggle and move alot in my belly, and maybe make some noise. That's a very sexy thougth to me. I very much enjoy drinking milk or water to my limit, to feel and listen to it splashing around inside me.

One day, on an empty stomach, I started to swallow grapes whole. They are perfect in size. I ended up swallowing 0,75kg grapes, and my stomach felt very full. When I poked my belly, I could fell every grape as a little bulge. Next day, I was pooping undigested grapes =P.
Stmch
New to the forum

Postby Mahewa » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:59 pm

I have to say, object vore is just as appealing to me as person vore, if not more. The vorish thoughts that occurred to me when I was young typically involved inanimate items rather than living beings. What thrills me about vore, see, is that the person/thing swallowed has an effect on the pred's body. The pred can feel it and sometimes even see it. Sadly I've been unable to try anything in real life... I find it hard to take pills, even with water. Light pills that float in the water go down fine, but heavier ones get stuck on my tongue. And anything larger than a pill? Forget it. I find it amusingly ironic that I'm so interested in vore while at the same time being a little swallow-impaired.

Also, you don't see the eating, but still funny: http://concessioncomic.com/index.php?pid=20090224
This signature does not exist. Or does it?
Mahewa
Somewhat familiar

Re: Re:

Postby iluvbneatenbygrls » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:48 am

iluvbneatenbygrls
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zilla » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:48 am

Zilla
Somewhat familiar

Postby LunarFox » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:07 am

Zilla wrote:Verry hot n good one:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5432100/

=O Hey look, it's me! XD
LunarFox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zilla » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:04 am

LunarFox wrote:
Zilla wrote:Verry hot n good one:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5432100/

=O Hey look, it's me! XD

Ohh i really love this!
I got some electronica for ya, but i wanna go with it xD
its even hotter that the actually soft vore i think :3
Zilla
Somewhat familiar

Postby LunarFox » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:26 pm

Zilla wrote:Ohh i really love this!
I got some electronica for ya, but i wanna go with it xD
its even hotter that the actually soft vore i think :3

XD Yay someone who agrees with me!! If you wanna feed me some electronics, though, you're welcome to IM me~ XP
LunarFox
Somewhat familiar

Postby KO290 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:45 pm

How about voring a bit of wax from those babybel cheese from the laughing cow. the possibilities are endless when u can mold anything out of it.
Attachments
222107537_c919b7831c.jpg
KO290
New to the forum

Postby Zilla » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:45 am

KO290 wrote:How about voring a bit of wax from those babybel cheese from the laughing cow. the possibilities are endless when u can mold anything out of it.

Dunno if thats healthy in rl but cool idea ^^
Zilla
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination