how do u make a macro avatar

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

how do u make a macro avatar

Postby Big_D » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:59 pm

this is probly been answered many times but i would like to know how u go about making marco sized avatar
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: how do u make a macro avatar

Postby Bannor » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:22 pm

:?: Not sure what you mean. The avatar sizes are a maximum of 120x120, so you can't really go any more 'macro' than that.
Bannor
???

Postby HungryHawk » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:28 pm

As this was posted in the second life section im pretty sure he meant how do you create a macro sized avater in SL :P

And for you question Big_D i don't know, but think i've heard you have to use prims, whatever that is >.>
HungryHawk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:36 pm

Ask someone ingame. Specifically someone ingame who builds macro AV's, because it is quite tricky to get right.

Oh, and before you ask, there are no free macros.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bannor » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:44 pm

HungryHawk wrote:As this was posted in the second life section im pretty sure he meant how do you create a macro sized avater in SL :P

D'oh! I caught it on the front page and didn't notice which forum! My bad. :oops:
Bannor
???

Postby Stuckinaboxhere » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:08 pm

I remember seeing an add for one somewhere on either the SLVC Island or a different island advertising a macro avatar, I think it said 12-? ft I can't remember specifics right now, If I find again Ill post it
Stuckinaboxhere

Postby Silky » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:43 am

You can buy a Husky from Northstar mall and mix and match parts to change the species. Quick and easy. The BigAV kit is more like a vehicle, which you sit on (and become invisible). It runs dual animation scripts to stretch your body inside a larger avatar. This AV will appear as a wooden puppet at first. You will need to modify the texture of the prims to make it into something recognizable. You'll need to buy another character (regualr av of the species/thing you want to be) and take it apart to get parts for a custom look. A lot of work from someone who spent months making macro Av's.
Silky
Somewhat familiar

Postby Boshy jr » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:07 am

Silky wrote:You can buy a Husky from Northstar mall and mix and match parts to change the species. Quick and easy. The BigAV kit is more like a vehicle, which you sit on (and become invisible). It runs dual animation scripts to stretch your body inside a larger avatar. This AV will appear as a wooden puppet at first. You will need to modify the texture of the prims to make it into something recognizable. You'll need to buy another character (regualr av of the species/thing you want to be) and take it apart to get parts for a custom look. A lot of work from someone who spent months making macro Av's.

Ew, ew, and Ew. Husky from northstar is like a giant 1990's horror movie robot. The knees don't bend at all, among other things. However the bigav kit is VEHICLE FREE now and [unlike northstars feeble yet admirable attempt for the time in which it was originally made] this one can use gestures, dance, sit. it can also do animations if you have special walk animations, or use the default ones which aren't half bad. However this 'wooden puppet' is easy to modify, if you can get the texture off of your avatar [legally i hope.] However the easiest way to get a macro av is to [hopefully] have a high quality full prim av. Took me 5 hours, and it was a bonus because it was my favorite avatar which i used before anyway.
Boshy jr
Been posting for a bit

Return to Second Life Vore Club