Flash(vore) junk archives

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re:

Postby Yoshi » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:36 pm

OK ok fine. Wish I could help, but ever since I uppgraded to OSX Leopard, Blender lags tremendously whenever I try to rotate anything. POR DIOS NO! all well hopefully Blender 2.5 fixes that eh? or maybe I'll learn Maya by then :D
Yoshi
Participator

Re:

Postby Eric » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:16 pm

This looks like it's coming along great! I'd love to see it finished. If only I had more than zero skill at Flash, maybe I could help. :/

I have to admit I laughed at the name of "Not Ridley," though. xD
Eric
fuzzy thing

Re:

Postby Deioth » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:25 pm

A shame you're done with flash... You were a one-of-a-kind pretty much in the vore community ]:8\ Any time I try and sit down to learn flash, the tutorials tell me to do something but it never works out in reality.
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

Postby ImaginaryZ » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:27 pm

Here is the "flash projector" for windows. Basically, it just runs as-is, maybe not in Vista, never tried it there. But this is V 8.0.0, so it should run everything alright. And faster!

Lucca_Manadragon:

Most likely the version! Either that, or it's just wigging out... ^^;

Yoshi:

Blender 2.5 is released already, right? hm... might check the bug faq on their development site!

Eric:
Deioth:
hey, thanks! Just PM me flash questions, or post em here. You might try my actual website for some help; you can download all the .fla's there too.

PM me for the sources to the vore ones, of course. ;)
Attachments
NCacoPla.zip
.zip of NCacoPla.exe for WINDOWS
(880.02 KiB) Downloaded 940 times
Loving-Ultra-Cuddle-Soft-Vore aficionado;
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
Nothing worth doing is easy!
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:27 pm

I dled that player you just put up and it runs now ^..^
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Re:

Postby Deioth » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:40 pm

I should when I have the time or effort to give it. Maybe over the summer ]:8)
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

More old stuff I missed?

Postby ImaginaryZ » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:48 pm

Apparently, I missed two flash files, I've been backing up my harddrives for a while (~280 GB of junk) and I found a folder with some more flash. I guess as time progresses, I'll just bump this when I find more old things I forgot about XD

enjoy!

~Z

(Refer to the first post, download the "MoreAssortedJunk.zip" file)
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: More old stuff I missed?

Postby Firon » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:41 pm

I'm loving the pinkish dragon in the second aera of the flower flash

very lovely dragon ^^
Firon
---

Re:

Postby Gabriel84 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:05 pm

not bad i rather like the work done on the game controled with the numkeys with the dragon nice bit of animemation and sound coding done when i lost and got swallowed
Open you mouth and close your eyes and you will get a big surprise :)
Click here to find out what

i might as well repost the link, alas im gonna get attacked so many times

http://s9.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=77412

http://lazarus84.deviantart.com/
Gabriel84
im fine

Postby animefreak » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:39 pm

can you make these not winzip files? my comp doesnt have winzip :(
animefreak
Been posting for a bit

Postby ImaginaryZ » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:56 pm

animefreak: What format do you need? (.7z? .rar? .tar.gz? .lzss? ) What program do you have to handle compressed files? Try 7zip (http://www.7-zip.org/). If not, PM me and I'll figure out how to transfer them to you.
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Puppylove » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:52 pm

Stoped working with flash?....so dose that mean you have switched too a new thing or stoped makeing animations and games altogether? *dost not know very much about diffrent programs and other computery thingys*
Puppylove
Somewhat familiar

Postby ImaginaryZ » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:38 am

I've switched to 3D/C++ game everythings:

3D models thread

Obviously, it's much much harder, but way cooler. I can't show you all what I have done yet. But it's about the same idea, except WAY more interactive.

It's kinda creepy bringing things to life, really. XD

-ImaginaryZ
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Dandaman879 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:54 pm

What do i open VFighter with?
Dandaman879
New to the forum

Postby ImaginaryZ » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:36 am

Refer to the previous page of posts;

You can play .swf files in any webbrowser that has flash (Flash 8.0+ is required for VFighter)

Also, you can use the projector, which is on the "2008-Jan-25 4:27 pm" post in the previous page.
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby cloud1570 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:26 pm

i have a question about Vfighter, why won't the enemies attack? only the yoshi hydra does.
oh, and i like your work, to bad you stopped working with flash
and is the last enemy of barbftr beatable?
cloud1570
Been posting for a bit

Postby ImaginaryZ » Fri May 02, 2008 4:11 pm

why won't the enemies attack?

Probably because the Yoshi-Hydra thing is the only enemy ATM that polls the frame update in code.
Also, I forgot what key I made, but one of them causes all the enemies to attack (which is more or less just some animation with a hit box, last time I checked. Try the Insert, Home, Delete, End, PgUp, PgDn keys or something) but I never coded in a "AI" so to speak.

is the last enemy of barbftr beatable?

Actually, I never was able to beat too many of the enemies, it wasn't exactly a 'game' anyways :P Some of them ARE impossible, I imagine. I'd say don't waste your time trying, Barbra will get her revenge soon. ;)

Yes, working with flash is over. I am replacing it entirely with 3D awesomeness. I can't show what I have done yet, but it's freaking awesome atm.

And when I say 3D, I mean fully-interactive realtime game style 3D. Like playing a N64 game with 2002 quality graphics!

Peace!

-ImaginaryZ
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Flash(vore) junk archives

Postby Puppylove » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:38 pm

*BUMPS* Hehe hey ya all! figured Id bump this fourm back up because it has some great games on it you wont find anywere else :3 Also ImanginaryZ wanted too ask you how goes they new Vfighter game? it been *looks up* like over a year since you or anyones posted in here! o.O
Puppylove
Somewhat familiar

Postby ImaginaryZ » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:15 pm

He he, thanks for the promo;

As for VFighter, it's a PC/Mac/Linux game at the moment, and if you follow my blog you can see the pieces I get to make when I'm not totally busy, working, or partying. Other than that, if you played Super Smash Bros Brawl on adventure mode, VFighter works similar to that, but with far more advanced fighting and graphics, although I probably won't be using the advanced graphics parts much. It'll be a while before I can free up enough time to complete it, but I'm always working on interesting things. Right now I'm stealing the brawl models so I can learn a bit about how to setup my own armatures/characters, so far so good. Can't wait to make a goofy Charizard vore animation with Rayquaza. XD

Peace Ya'll. I have more old stuff, but I haven't organized it yet. If you want to help, please test all of the junk, and note down what creatures/things are pred/prey, and note down any controls/buttons you have to press click to get it to do anything, and in general, a small description. Then I'll HTML it all up, and stick all of them in the vore games thing or the archives so they'll be searchable and easier to pinpoint what you want.

Good luck! And thanks for the continued support!

-Z
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hongry01 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:16 pm

ImaginaryZ wrote:Since everyone wants to download flash, the gallery doesn't work quite right for that, so here are archives (zip format) of all the old vorish/maybe not? flash stuff I made that I never showed anyone outside of the vore community:

As a note, I have stopped working with flash, if you want sourcefiles I have all those too, just inquire me PM wise (*.fla)

Please work with flash again, these were so amazing :(

Also, I have looked through two of the folders (Assorted Flash Junk AND More assorted Junk) and have found two very good files, they are:

Tdrago
vrpgac

Will look through the rest tomorrow and see if their are any more great ones :)
Hongry01
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game