Flash(vore) junk archives

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Flash(vore) junk archives

Postby MilkChocolate » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:34 pm

Some of those are pretty fun.
MilkChocolate
???

Postby ImaginaryZ » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:27 pm

Well, I am working on another flash game.

I won't share anything till it's playable though; It's focusing more on the game than the vore, but if all goes well (so far it is) there will be plenty.

Needless to day, if you fancy yourself OK or capable of making flash art or animations, maybe you can help make some decorations, objects, or characters for the game. Never hurts to have any, and there really aren't that many restrictions this time around. Just remember that my current convention uses 100 px = 1 m, so, humanoids are 183 px tall (~6ft) or so. Also, everything in the game needs to have a frame where they are curled into as tight a ball as they can, and measure that radius (that becomes the 'ball_radius') and then appropriately make animations of characters eating spheres (The 'eat_radius'). Since this is flash, I can't do this automatically; But it's enough to work (especially with scaling). PM me if you want to help draw things for the game.

The game will include a builtin scenario editor, so you can make your own levels. I don't think I can make it so you can draw your own characters; But that's actually not too hard to do, it's just a problem because I can't go from data to flash static data yet. :/ Maybe I can make it spit out SVG files or something so people can submit their deigns. *shrug*

yyywww111 :

Don't forget to check out barbftr and mazer. ;)
Loving-Ultra-Cuddle-Soft-Vore aficionado;
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
Nothing worth doing is easy!
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hongry01 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:37 pm

ImaginaryZ wrote:Well, I am working on another flash game.

I won't share anything till it's playable though; It's focusing more on the game than the vore, but if all goes well (so far it is) there will be plenty.

The game will include a builtin scenario editor, so you can make your own levels. I don't think I can make it so you can draw your own characters; But that's actually not too hard to do, it's just a problem because I can't go from data to flash static data yet. :/ Maybe I can make it spit out SVG files or something so people can submit their deigns. *shrug*

yyywww111 :

Don't forget to check out barbftr and mazer. ;)

Hooray, a make your own vore game :D

Also, I've now got the list of vore games I liked/thought were worth keeping

PAKCS
tdrago (By far the best, I just wish you'd change the tail rebirth thing into scat :s)
vrpgac

I did try mazer, but I am not really a fan of blob vore, :(
Hongry01
Participator

Postby ImaginaryZ » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:20 pm

I am working on a flash game; Tentatively called 'NPlatformer'

I've got the majority of the game working now; It's highly flexible and it actually works, much like the games on my other website. It's a next-gen style 2D based system, and every single game object can be altered and added/removed at any time; You can shoot (lazers and lasers) and move around in a physics-like manner, or not, Animations are all code controlled with variable speeds, the animations can themselves define collision boxes, tracking to targets (getting eaten/eating things) works perfectly, Every enemy/character is scripted in flash with a lot of custom functions that make it easy to do whatever you want, BUT, the engine is not externally flexible, so you must use Flash 8 or less to add characters/decorations (or just submit .fla files, I'll figure it out). Levels and some other data is still in XML format, so you can make your own levels and save configurations.

The only problem is, I need some people to help motivate me/work on the game. I would like to get the community involved, especially since it is a powerful project and can easily serve to let others make their own flash games. So, if you don't mind working with flash, or want to draw/animate things in flash, or just want to see what the hell I am talking about, let me know. (I am not to the "public" beta testing phase yet.)

FYI about the 'game',
It's designed to be a action-platformer, similar to Super Smash Bros Brawl, in that you can run around, attack, shoot, defend, and get thrown around, with a level that is 'solid'. However, the idea behind the game part is that you are escaping from a set of quite evil captors, so you start out in a panic, running away. Of course, you are resourceful, and put to good use everything you find in your environment, though not always directly. This means you can use the emergent behavior in the engine to 'set up traps' for your nemesis, although they can backfire. Obviously there will be vore in the game, and there is nothing stopping the engine from letting you control a predator/prey at any time. I do plan to make vehicles like that, should be easy. As for 'vore preferences', I have my own, but whatever vore fits in the game will probably be in there, so expect a vast majority to be soft genderlesss near-samesize, though anything could happen. I will avoid obvious sexual nonsense in the game though; No need for that, you all have imaginations. Keep it ESRB Teen-13 or less.

Planned areas for the game (game has built-in level editor, making these is cake!):
0. Space ship escape time (dark corridors with generic neon light bars, machine gun traps, metal cages and goofy chompy robots. Short level or two.)
1. Jungle escape (Thick jungle area, full of unusual creatures/plantlife, finding a flame-bow and plasma pistol generic here, as well as other items and your first 'key'. Has many small areas, each with at least 1 unique enemy.)
2. Town (safezone) Mud + thatch huts, you meet a race of peaceful aliens that keep you 'safe' until you leave the area. Multiple exits from the town, this town acts as kind of a hub to 4 areas, a jungle, a 'hills' area, a desert, and a mountain. You know, generic game biomes! Cept' chock full o' critters.

Since I don't have pictures I want to show yet, go ahead and suggest any revisions/plans/issues you think of.
For the picky (faq):

"Add this vore scene plz?" I don't give a crap about anyone else's preferences. I'm doing this for my own, which have proven to be popularly accepted. That does not mean I will not add other scenes in, it just means it's unlikely without persuasion. Plus, we all know it's way more fun if you don't know what'll happen.

"Add my character!" No, if you want a cameo appearance, you need to do it yourself or get someone else to do it for you. Otherwise, I'll ask YOU for permission to include your character.

"Why isn't this exactly what I want?!" I don't know! Sorry! Can't answer that! Go make your own game!

"It runs too slow!" This is a severe problem. It does not surprise me in the least, but as of now I have no solution. Perhaps trying one of the flash standalone projectors that are for your OS might help? And make sure to set the quality to low...

"You liar, you said you stopped working with flash!" True, I did say that. It was true up until about a month or so ago. That's when something terrible happened to me. So I started working with flash to chillax.

Well, I hope someone out there wants to help. Feel free to PM/IM me for details. Have a good one, ya'll!

-Z
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gamemaster1236 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:32 pm

I really wish I knew flash. I'd gladly help out. I can only work with Gimp 2.6 and GM7 at the moment... Thanks for the inspritation though. You and other artist here have sparked a game im making in another forum. Best of luck to you ^^
Can I haz Pred nawo?
gamemaster1236
Somewhat familiar

Postby Blekdeath » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:53 am

ImaginaryZ, Your stuff is awesome, I wish I could help but all I can say is thanks for working on this!
Blekdeath
Been posting for a bit

Postby ImaginaryZ » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:41 am

NPlatformer: 2008-08-09

Updates;

Engine is more stable, I swapped out the 'SpaceHashCustom' with a 'SpaceHashMap', although I think I'll try and integrate the SpaceHashMap2 later.
    Editor is working OK at the moment, you can add/remove/select/move/rotate/scale anything in the game, and save/load to a xml file. One annoying note on that is flash can't save to files, so when you click 'Save' you have to paste it into notepad or some other program (click save automatically copies the level file into your clipboard, so all you have to do is paste)
    Fixed some timing glitches with characters, apparently Flash8 can handle one shot initialization better than I thought.

Things still to do:

No shaders yet added, though that is very simple thanks to a previous project.
    Implement slowdown into main engine so that 'Speed Sequences' and/or 'Critical Actions' can occur (minigames you can play during slow-time to escape insta-death attacks)
    Need to investigate the bullet stuff a little more and improve their spawn time & drawing
    Decide on the 'main character' paradigm; Designing them to be part-swappable and pretty much emulate the VFighter character model.
    Document the scripting commands you can use & make examples
    Start rendering textures/images via blender to import into flash; Using 16/256 color single color transparency png's is MUCH faster than using flash vectors, so I'll try and use those where appropriate.
    Generate some sort of 'public + password locked' release so people can test the hell out of it, and let me know what's broken
    Decide on trigger philosophy; Every object in the engine can be named, and subsequently scripted using that name (versus the UID which changes on reloads)
    Decide on game mechanics! (Items, inventory, HP/EN, physical damage, mass ratios, ect... the fun stuff!)
At least now the space hashing works great, and I can add decor to it. Now it's just a matter of fixing those few internals, then it's on to filling the game with content, woo!

Which, by the way, I still would like any help you guys can get me. If you've ever seen Odin Sphere, or any other game similar in style (2D part animated characters) that's a good estimate of what I'm trying to go for, though obviously not nearly as good looking. XD

For those of you who ARE interested in helping / making your own game using this engine, all your really have to do is draw decoration objects (like backgrounds) animate your characters, and name their animations accordingly. The additional constraint, is the at the start and end frame of each animation you must put in a line of code similar to 'anim_start = 1' and 'anim_end = 1', because flash DOES NOT TELL YOU where animations start/stop, so you HAVE to add this in so that the code can make sure that the animation is totally 'code controlled' and not flash controlled. I've done the hard work of making the platforming system near flawless, so editing, drawing, and scripting out each character is really all that's needed.

For any of you using flash, here are some handy-dandy scripts I've been using (ActionScript 2.0)
Map is the most valuable; In case you didn't notice, any flash Object works like a std::map, which, here's the funny part: Arrays are slower than Map's. In flash 8, since you can't make a byte-packed array, the internals for getting a object property are much faster than iterating through a linked list (O( n ) vs O( log2(n) ) ) therefore, significant speed gains are seen using maps instead of arrays for data. The Map can be abused quite a lot, but may require a myMap[ String( key ) ] to work properly. Also note that the Map can be iterated through. The UtilFlash is pretty handy, and UtilCollisions is how the game runs it's platformign collisions (does not include the 'integrator though)
There is still 1 small problem with Map I have not been able to eliminate though; If you iterate through it, it'll include it;s OWN properties each time, which is no good. Not a huge problem yet, but I'm not sure if I can ever actually eliminate it, so that'll require safety checks all the time.

Peace out till later!

-Z
Attachments
AS2Scripts.zip
Scripts that are handy; InputStruct, SpaceHashCustom may NOT work properly.
(14.56 KiB) Downloaded 334 times
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aleph-Null » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:07 pm

ImaginaryZ wrote:
    "You liar, you said you stopped working with flash!" True, I did say that. It was true up until about a month or so ago. That's when something terrible happened to me. So I started working with flash to chillax.

-Z

I haven't looked into this thread for some time. My first thought was "I thought he said he was done with Flash".

Just validating your anticipation of quer(y/ies) .
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ImaginaryZ » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Aleph-Null:
I was, until I got some help / motivation.

All:
Check out the first post in the forum. It has some more goodies you can download, aka ImaginaryZ's junk (if you haven't already)

Now the goal is making gfEngine work well, then use it to power/make some higher end flash games.

gfEngine is a collection of standard flash functions and classes that make game making much easier. It's goal is to eliminate the hassle of trying to work with data in flash, and replace it with a per-object-per-class type structure, so that making games will be far easier as the data will not be in the graphics, but generated from a export step you run before making your final game. The main problem with flash games is you do not get access to things like collision boxes or hit tests in real time, thanks to frame lag and consistency effects. By exporting all the animations, shapes and variables, this data is completely separate from flash, allowing you to control not only speed, but exactly how the game works frame by frame. No more complicated movieclip hierarchies, this makes it much easier to access pertinent data per character.

That alone was why NPlatformer got too hectic; I had someone offer to help, they vanished. So I abandoned it. I'll be recycling some of the work therein.

This new project, yet unnamed as it won't be released until enough is finished, will be superior because I have a good artists helping me out on it. And yes, it will be a vore game, most likely action platforming (what VFighter was supposed to be)

gfEngine will be totally free and open once it is deemed stable. That way anyone else can make some high powered flash games. It's also a AS 2.0 only engine, so it should run on many devices, as opposed to the cruddy AS 3.0 / flash 9+ stuff.

-Z
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Samar » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:20 am

I just can't get those .fla files to work. :cry:
Samar
Been posting for a bit

Postby Firon » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:54 am

050591 wrote:I just can't get those .fla files to work. :cry:

the download Macromedia Flash....that's what the .FLA extension is for

I mean seriously.....does nobody do ANY research on something incredibly simple

that's what Google is for folks -_-;
Firon
---

Postby Samar » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:02 am

I have tried, but couldnt find it :?
Could I get some more help than a mocking reply?
Samar
Been posting for a bit

Postby ImaginaryZ » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:42 pm

.fla are the "authoring" files, they contain the flash code + media needed to "publish" the .fla files into a .swf using Adobe's (formerly Macromedia) software:

http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/

Note how !$%&@#^*!?! expensive it is. I use Flash Professional 8 for all my work; if you want more details PM me.

There are also other programs that can open .fla files, but I do not know of their stability or reliability.

Post a list here of the .fla files you found and I'll attempt to publish them into .swfs and upload the changes; I'm assuming you downloaded my junk .zip thingy.
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Samar » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:48 am

OMG!!! 669$
Ok. here are all of them

Came with .swf version and .fla:

Actionfighter
Allivator2
Barbftr (Strega revision is not working properly)
Bulgalis
Bunny
Circular
Croctrace
Dovie
Eatsnake
Flserp
Liner
Linkscene
Lizwiz
Mazer
Mazer2
Mgame
Mgliz
Minigolf
Moria
Movie1
Pinballengine
Rdtrace
Reddot
Sgame
Tdrago
Tubey
Vfighter
Vlib
Vrpgac
Wormattack

Came as only .fla:

FlashAte in barbftr
Chess2
Macrotrace
Neat
RECOVER
Netrace
Ripanim
Wtrace
Ztracer

And that was all, cant wait untill you have made it playable :-D
Samar
Been posting for a bit

Postby ImaginaryZ » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Okay; I uploaded the .fla->.swf ones, now I know why they weren't turned into .swf files. Not much in em, sadly. I'll need to go back and check for "secrets" in a large number of the other files though.

Why not download the trial version of flash and see if you can open some of the .fla files? (or find a older version)

I added some more GameMaker stuff to the archives. Enjoy.

-Z
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ImaginaryZ » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:58 pm

After finding this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP3HRrDUWKM

I decided to make a channel specifically for vore stuff. Not sure if it'll pass the censors, but what the hell, worth a shot.

This ought to give everyone who couldn't figure out how to mess with all the flash junk an opportunity to see just what was inside. It'll take a while to convert, edit & upload all these, but the first one is "the best" I'd say. (barbftr)

Enjoy?

-Z
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreWin » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:19 pm

and now, the hard bit. how do I play vrpgac?
VoreWin
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game