Vore Night - A SNES style Vore RPG

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Night - A SNES style Vore RPG

Postby NekoYuki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:47 am

Atmos, this project me pretty dead, though i've seen your sprite skills. i'd suggest re-making it on XV or XV ace (i'll even provide you it through steam if you want) then te make the game with that. it wasn't too long, so i'm sure you can re do it. and makers around here have vorish sprites and tile sets definately. Most of the work will be event scripting (i can help with some if you want. though i need teaching about how to make more complex ones myself) and doing the writing
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:30 am

Will there ever be a seccond episode?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:01 am

Sadly, I dont think there will be.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby icemaster » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:14 pm

can you swallow more enemies if you level up, or is the limit 2?
icemaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:40 am

The limit is 2, I'm afraid.

The maker has given up on the game, much to our sadness, and therefor what you see is what you get.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby VoreLover12 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:25 am

Could a link be put up for mediafire since dropbox is being weird
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby SiberMan » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:19 pm

Recently downloaded the game from the link on the first post. I may have missed an updated link but when I've tried it, the game is registering that right is always being held down even though it's not. So my character is constantly running to one side. Does anyone know of a way to fix this?
SiberMan
New to the forum

Postby Lawrence Craft » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:07 pm

SiberMan wrote:Recently downloaded the game from the link on the first post. I may have missed an updated link but when I've tried it, the game is registering that right is always being held down even though it's not. So my character is constantly running to one side. Does anyone know of a way to fix this?
If I remember it right then should this problem be fixed after restarting your computer.
Get out and re-insert the plug from your keyboard within the time your computer is off should also be a good idea.
This problem was mentioned somewhere else already, and it was said that it hasn't something to do with a faulty download, at least if I get everything right together. ^^"
If I am wrong, please corrected me.

VoreLover12 wrote:Could a link be put up for mediafire since dropbox is being weird
Weird?
Dropbox is working without a problem.
Simply press the download button or use a download helper like JDownloader...
I tried it for myself now, download works → complete, no problem, game works!
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kenny316 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:21 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:The limit is 2, I'm afraid.

The maker has given up on the game, much to our sadness, and therefor what you see is what you get.

I really do wish someone would pick the game up where he left off.
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby djeurissen » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:05 pm

Well i could work on the game, the scripts are not really hard to understand and there are also maps with some planned features XD...

"Permanent optional upgraddes are offered to Vela ocassionally (as a
reward for sidequests?) such as ridiculously large breasts (slows you
down, lowers HP but gives you new moves, such as 'bounce' and increases
def and atk. Other upgrades could include 'Super Vagina' - allows you to consume items with your pussy for an added effect?
Some of these could be unlockable by breeding and eating super-creatures at the ranch.
'Super Vagina' also makes Vela's pussy on her sprite extra big."

There are many of these messages. Well but I'm not good in making sprites, anyway i do not even know what was planned for the story XD

Edit: It seems like there was also some planned endings, there is a map with the name Pixie Ending ._.
And there is a Common Event with the name Game Over just with a "lol" message XD
djeurissen
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorelectric » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:53 pm

djeurissen wrote:Well i could work on the game, the scripts are not really hard to understand and there are also maps with some planned features XD...

"Permanent optional upgraddes are offered to Vela ocassionally (as a
reward for sidequests?) such as ridiculously large breasts (slows you
down, lowers HP but gives you new moves, such as 'bounce' and increases
def and atk. Other upgrades could include 'Super Vagina' - allows you to consume items with your pussy for an added effect?
Some of these could be unlockable by breeding and eating super-creatures at the ranch.
'Super Vagina' also makes Vela's pussy on her sprite extra big."

There are many of these messages. Well but I'm not good in making sprites, anyway i do not even know what was planned for the story XD

Edit: It seems like there was also some planned endings, there is a map with the name Pixie Ending ._.
And there is a Common Event with the name Game Over just with a "lol" message XD

You'd be willing to try this? Do you have any of the original files somehow?

I know that you appear to have some of them, but I mean for the original game.
vorelectric
Participator

Postby Schpadoinkle » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:10 pm

If you do this, I hope Vela will still get nice and plump from all the people she eats.

Those body upgrades sound nice as well, but I hope they're optional. Obscenely large breasts and unbirth are not things I'm fond of.

(Although since that one brown haired girl is supposed to have a penis, I hope I can give Vela one)
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SarahTheCuteVixen » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:05 pm

i hope someone takes over on this, i loved this game.
SarahTheCuteVixen
Been posting for a bit

Postby djeurissen » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:44 am

vorelectric wrote:You'd be willing to try this? Do you have any of the original files somehow?

I know that you appear to have some of them, but I mean for the original game.

Uhm yes, i can download the game on the start page ._.
There are many enemys who werent used, btw...

But as i said, the problem is that I'm not able to create the sprites for the game and and i don't know how the story would go on...
There are some hints on the map's like some Agents? who can only be beaten with vore ._.
djeurissen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Themastermushroom » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:58 am

Well is hard to continue the game, first need the sprite of Vela in 3th, 4th, 5th, 6th, and over 6th belly to start, then you need the permission of the original creator to continue, if he say ok, you can continue whatever you want.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby Dudeifail1 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:05 pm

This is my favorite vore game I've ever played. I love how the combat is so much more vore-oriented than others I've played, and I can tell you put a lot of work into this.

There are a 3 bugs I've encountered, one contains spoilers, so I'll try to make it so you know what i mean, but new players don't.

1: If you go back through the magic door in the forest, and talk to the lady at the end of the northern room, a scene will play out again, putting someone in your belly again. I'm not sure if you meant for that to happen, so we wouldn't have to reload an old save or something, but I don't mind this bug, assuming it is one.

2: during the part where you can jump from platform to platform, I did something that allowed me to clip through everything. It randomly stopped once I went into the armor shop, though. I think what caused it was me trying to move mid-jump.

*SPOILERS*
3: when you lose/submit to the boss, on the way to the stomach, and when your ally is on her way to the stomach, if you press "shift", she'll stop moving, depending on where she is when you press shift, you may be unable to do anything but quit and reload.

I'm guessing these two mechanics weren't implemented in this version, but I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to eat people outside of battle, and pressing "shift" with an empty belly didn't get anyone's attention. Didn't try with a full belly yet, though.

Something minor I'd like to see, assuming it's easy enough to do, is on the title screen, you put "Load game" above "New Game", as I'd sometimes start a new game, because I was a bit impatient. I also couldn't really figure out when Vela's stomach capacity increased.

I'd also like it if there was a way to toggle if you could read the vore description for eating something again; makes it hotter.

Again, love this game, I really hope you keep working on this! And if you ever want someone to bounce ideas off of, I'd be more than happy to do what I can; anything to see more of this game!
Dudeifail1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redpod » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:37 am

The episode 2 please?
The eeveelutions are predators
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:51 am

Redpod wrote:The episode 2 please?

Unfortunately there isn't gonna be one as the game's maker has pretty much disappeared off the face of the earth.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby Redpod » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:00 am

:(,ilñovethis game,.(
The eeveelutions are predators
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby kenny316 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:44 am

The OP still gets on. Just hasn't said a thing pertaining to the game.
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game