Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued for the foreseeable future)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued) Mysta's Patch 8/11/14

Postby AshleyWitch » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:48 am

i jus downloaded the mysta fix but cant seem to get past the scene where you first discover tammy's body, does anyone know what to do? :?
AshleyWitch
Heavy user

Postby Tomo » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:33 am

erikbodje wrote:i jus downloaded the mysta fix but cant seem to get past the scene where you first discover tammy's body, does anyone know what to do? :?

Yes, do note this is spoilers for some

Spoiler: show
Go to her Nipple for a Oral Vore Scene. This leads to game over, I also believe a crash at the end because of a sprite not being found.

Go to her Vagina for an Unbirth scene. You need to move back and forth on the first 5 tiles a few times for dialogue to advance,
however, there's a bug which causes the MC sprite to not become invisible when it should. Just keep moving back and fourth. (This is the option you take if you want to survive)

Go to her Anus for an Anal Vore scene, I believe this scene leads to a game over scene too, but with some options? Regardless it leads to game over.

Good job on the fix Mysta, There are still some sprite that are 'missing' causing crashes. Some of them exists though, they have just been renamed, so a bit annoying to find.
I might go ahead and add some more 'hammer smashing' on top of Mysta's job to flesh out the bugs some more, unless Mysta has more plans for 'smashing' the game
Tomo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Koseki » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:14 am

it seems there is no way to continue the game after you help the plant girl. the path she opens leads to nowhere except you can fall from the bridge and its game over
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby Maexam2 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:52 am

hexcorsist wrote:Use this link

https://mega.co.nz/#!L4ZjhAqL!2w0O9iKbr ... sekFyQ5nPw

xwarrior missed out some of the key when copying it

Thank you!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby caoman » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:58 am

i'm play this game and i freeze in catgirl mouse screen after i choose try a reason.
caoman
New to the forum

Postby viperxvii » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:21 am

Despite the assorted crashes to endings...gotta say this is pretty incredible and has ALL the potentialz. Kudos to both warrior and Mysta. Hope it gets further fixed/finished.
viperxvii
Somewhat familiar

Postby caoman » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:02 pm

someone have save after exit catgirl mouth . pls, you can share for me. :)
caoman
New to the forum

Postby Koseki » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:19 pm

caoman wrote:someone have save after exit catgirl mouth . pls, you can share for me. :)

when you have the option you have to try to reason with her. once the mouth is showed it seems your sprite is invisible so just move down and try moving sides while mashing the action button to find the correct spot, if you want mmy advice save during this point just in case you mess up go too high and end in her throat...you will save time. the thing is after this and leaving the village you will find a plant girl scene that is supposed to advance the plot but it seems it is not possible because the path she opens for you only has a game over scene and nothing more
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby sommion » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:33 pm

I just Opened the game with the Maker, And i saw all scenarios, i saw one promising....the school. Its implemented?

EDIT:Estelle eating whole the two girls of the bed its implemented too?
sommion
Participator

Postby Adelais » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:48 am

I'm being told that the decryption key to Mysta's fix is no longer valid. Is there a new key available?
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby mysta » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:42 am

Koseki wrote:it seems there is no way to continue the game after you help the plant girl. the path she opens leads to nowhere except you can fall from the bridge and its game over

Yeah, that's all there was in the game (In fact the bridge scene was probably meant to be something else. I just put it there so you could access it.)

I have a second fix nearly ready. But I suspect it won't be the last... ^^;

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:42 am

mysta wrote:
Koseki wrote:it seems there is no way to continue the game after you help the plant girl. the path she opens leads to nowhere except you can fall from the bridge and its game over

Yeah, that's all there was in the game (In fact the bridge scene was probably meant to be something else. I just put it there so you could access it.)

I have a second fix nearly ready. But I suspect it won't be the last... ^^;

Mysta

This one is also a small request, but are you able to bump up the number of save files you have access too in the game? There's a lot of scenes to explore and 4 saves just doesn't cut it in the long run
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby mysta » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:51 pm

Fix V2 is up. With luck, this will be the final fix. Otherwise it'll probably be the penultimate.

Here: https://mega.co.nz/#!r4h0GBAB!8yDXilzcl ... SgQQYN4XJg

Mysta

P.S. I know the intro menu comes up twice in a new game. I couldn't be bothered to fiddle with the code, but it shouldn't matter. (Hopefully)
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Koseki » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:50 pm

you are awesome mysta. there is still a glitch when tammy eats you (breast scene) where the screen fades into black. you can continue the scene if you are lucky to find the exit of the room and after you find your way to the toilet but in complete darkness, and let me tell you i tried like 15 minutes till i found the toilet to continue the scene (which btw is awesome)

edit:it seems you cannot exit tammy's vagina so you can't continue the game
Koseki
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:26 am

couple more missing pictures I found are Characters/Cat Girl Eating Test and Characters/008-Fighter08_Fighter02 digested that appear A: You stick around after the catgirl stubs her toe and B: if you wind up in the maid after taking a ride in the blue girl's panties

EDIT: and one final bug... Winding up in the mother's food plate leads to a blackout and no action
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Terrafox » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:45 am

you know what fuck this game, It take like 15 mins just to the first save spot and after that it doesn't even save the game at all.
the dialog is nice but way to fucking long and some is nice but fuck this. And when you are in that pink hair girl intestines its takes like another 15 mins just to get through that part.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Midir » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:45 am

Firstly...wow! This is a really nice story...

Second..
Spoiler: show
When in Tammy's stomach my character gets knocked out and the screen goes blank...is it...the end...or I should have kept healing myself somehow?
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreSkeeter » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:32 pm

Terrafox wrote:you know what fuck this game, It take like 15 mins just to the first save spot and after that it doesn't even save the game at all.
the dialog is nice but way to fucking long and some is nice but fuck this. And when you are in that pink hair girl intestines its takes like another 15 mins just to get through that part.

Press escape. You can save anywhere.
''Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.''

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Midir » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:01 pm

I really loved the salad scene!

Also, is it possible to pass neko and survive?.. Is neko the end of the game as for now?
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirov » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:32 pm

Yes its possible when given the option first reason with her, then when you are given the option to stay or run(after the 1st mouth scene) you run like hell.
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game